Match #01: David vs Eve

Story Info
David begins his journey into mixed nude fighting.
3.9k words
4.24
56.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life can be a bitch. Just when you think you're getting ahead in the world, you get demoted into a dead-end job and the days just blend together. I needed something exciting, and when browsing the internet, I found it. A mixed nude fighting club in my area was accepting new members. The set-up seemed simple enough. A male and female would each show up with $500, and the winner would take home $1000. The club provided the venue, a referee, and would tape the event. The videos were then sold to the public, which would pay for the club's expenses, and provide a bonus payout for each combatant.

What really intrigued me was that the matches were done in the nude. Sex attacks were not just allowed, but encouraged. The winner was declared after accumulating enough points, with points awarded for pins, submissions, orgasms, and knock-outs. The rules were pretty stringent when it came to weight classes. Men had to be between 150 and 170 lbs and at least 5'6". Women had to be between 120 and 150 lbs and at least 5'2". Each week, you would get a surprise weigh-in. No time to cut water weight, go on a diet, or any of that garbage. The club's niche was the sexy "girl next door" taking on the everyday "Joe". If you were a bodybuilder or midget, there were other organizations that catered to those fetishes.

I emailed one of the coordinators and expressed my interest. I soon received a username and password that would allow me to read the rules, browse the forums, see my match calendar, and view a few videos from past match-ups. My jaw dropped after watching a couple of those videos. The women were very prepared and more comfortable than the men in racking up the points on their way to victory. It also seemed common for the victor to perform a sexual finishing move as a lasting reminder of the outcome. Some of those ladies were downright nasty.

While I personally didn't have any combat skills in my background, I was a long distance runner and swimmer, and was pretty confident in my physical endurance. Even if I didn't do well, where else would you get a chance to get physical with a bunch of beautiful naked ladies? Plus, I wasn't in this to impress anybody, just break the daily monotony of my boring life.

Before going into a real match, the club required that you participate in 3 workshops. The first was wrestling basics. The second was submissions and knock-outs. The third was forcing orgasms. Over the next month, I participated in the first two workshops, which were clothed. There were 4 of us, 2 of each gender. The other guy hit the gym more often than I did, and he had some wrestling experience. The 2 girls were both gorgeous and in excellent shape. Apparently, the girls also got an additional 8 workshops before they joined with the boys. So, they had a lot more instruction and practice in what to expect.

The instructors usually didn't see any boys without any martial arts experience and it showed with me. The other guy would charge in and truly wrestle with the girls. I spent most of my time evading the girls and keeping them off balance by always seeking to push them away and get back to my feet. I would wait for them to make a mistake or get tired, and then try and secure a headlock or a rear choke if I was lucky. The instructors weren't impressed one bit, the other guy thought I was a wimp, and the girls thought it was funny that I was scared of them.

Near the end of my second workshop each guy was paired off with a girl and we were practicing our escape from submissions. I was with Eve, and she had chosen to have me try and escape from her head scissors. She was in her late 20s and very pretty with white silky skin, dark hair, and 36D breasts. Normally, I'd fantasize about such a woman, but at that moment, she was lying comfortably on her side and squeezing my head between her thighs. All I could see was her smiling at my predicament as she had her way with me. I knew one of the instructors was shouting directions on how to escape, but I wasn't having any luck. I was totally out of my element.

Just then, a whistle sounded and the lead instructor called for our attention. Eve let me go, and as I regained my composure, the instructor informed us that this workshop was over. "Just one more thing," she continued, "Your next workshop will be with the partner you are paired off with right now. For those of you who are a little slow, your partner will not just see you naked, but will be forcing orgasms from you." As I sat there processing what was just said, the instructors and the other pair gathered their belongings and entered the change rooms.

Eve was still sitting in front of me, and what I saw took me off guard. She had a hand down her shorts and it looked like she was fingering herself. I didn't know if she was playing mind games, but I froze. Without looking away, she stood up, took two steps toward me, grabbed my head, and buried it in her crotch. Her thighs wrapped around my neck and she dropped to her knees. As I lay on my back, I took a deep breath and my entire world melted as I gazed into her eyes and breathed in the scent of her pussy. "You are going to be my little bitch", she hissed. She then let me go, picked her self up, and went off to the ladies change room. It took me a minute to recover from her obvious attempt to intimidate me.

When I got home that evening, there was a new update on my club calendar: Two weeks from now: David vs Eve. In addition, I had an email from a 'Kate'. She wrote that my random weigh-ins would start soon and that the instructors asked her to provide me with some help and guidance. Attached was a link that hosted some videos of the third workshop. Leading up to my debut, I spent some time watching those videos. Mostly, the participants got used to being filmed in the nude, and learned what it meant to extract orgasms from an unwilling stranger. One important thing I learned was that the men always had trouble with using his cock to make her cum. Men just didn't have the stamina if she wasn't properly excited. I made sure to make a mental note of that.

Two days before my match with Eve, the weigh-in girl knocked on my door. Kate introduced herself and told me to strip down. I weighed in at 162 lbs. Standing naked before Kate, who was in her late 30s and stunningly beautiful, caused me to slowly become hard, I apologized and quickly covered myself with a towel. She looked at me and gave me the following advice, "Eve weighed in at 138 lbs, and because you aren't a jerk like most of the other men, I'll warn you that her pubic area has not been shaved and she's sporting a full bush. She knows your experience is limited, but also that you aren't stupid. Try not to get distracted. By the way, did you watch the third workshop videos and learn something?" I told her yes, and I thanked her for all the information, got dressed, and saw her out.

The next day, I received an email reminding me of my workshop and a short list of the special rules. Rule 1, this was a practice match and had different rules. Rule 2, each competitor would take three turns lying on their back and allowing their opponent to try and extract an orgasm. No resisting or moving to the aggressor's disadvantage. Rule 3, in the opinion of the referee, the aggressor must be staying active, no recovery just because your opponent isn't allowed to move. Rule 4, the aggressor is not allowed to cum before the non-aggressor. Rule 5, when extracting your opponent's orgasm, on your first turn you must first use your hands, on your second turn you must use your mouth, and on your third turn you must use your genitals. Rule 6, failure to follow any of the above rules means the forfeiture of your $500 to your opponent. Rule 7, by following all the above rules, you'll take your $500 home with you. Okay, I said to myself, I'm ready to go. That night, I didn't get very good sleep.

The day of the match, I got to the gym early, and started my stretching and warm-up in the change room an hour before I was scheduled to take Eve on. The referee came in and asked if I had any questions. I shook my head no, and she gave me a robe to put on as I walked out to the ring. I tried to relax, but was a nervous wreck. Though, the time flew by quickly and before I knew it, it was time to go.

As I walked out, with nothing on except my robe, I surveyed my surroundings. There was a camera guy, a sound guy, and the referee. In the middle of the gym, there was one large mat with had a circle on it that measured about 20 feet across. The lights were bright and the air was fresh. Everything was good. Then, the other door opened and out walked Eve. The referee came forward and motioned for us both to enter the ring. She reminded us that we'd each be entitled to take home our $500 for following the rules of this workshop. Failure to do so would mean the declaration of a winner, and they would take home $1000.

The referee walked behind me and removed my robe. I was exposed for the entire world to see. I looked up into Eve's eyes and saw the same intensity that I experienced 2 weeks ago. She looked up and down my body and cooed. "Your penis is mine." Damn, this girl knew how to make an uncomfortable situation worse, as my member responded by starting to stiffen.

The referee then walked behind Eve and removed her robe. I was stunned by the beautiful woman that stood before me. Her body was nicely toned, and she had perky tits and long shapely legs. But what stood out was her naturally hairy pussy. It wasn't crazy or anything, but it was not trimmed and the curls were thick and wispy. My plan included oral sex, and now I understood the treacherous path I would have to take to get there.

As the referee moved back into her start position, she informed us that I would try and force Eve to orgasm first. The referee helped Eve lay down on her back, and spread her legs. Her pussy was on full display and Eve invited me down. She didn't seem afraid at all and looked ready to have me grope her. The instructors seemed to give the ladies the better instruction, and probably prepared them emotionally for being violated during this workshop. I lay down beside her, our faces inches from each other. She looked pissed and whispered to me. "I was hoping for a real man for this workshop. But instead, I get you." All I could do was smile. The referee told me that I could begin.

With that, I licked my fingers and ran them down her stomach and towards her groin. I felt the coarse hairs surrounding her pussy and gently pushed through them. I arrived at my destination and began to trace her labia and gently probe its folds. I had to re-wet my fingers several times to moisten my hunting zone. Eve turned her head toward me and said, "You're not very good at this, you should just give up." Just as I was starting to believe her, my fingers began to glide much easier. Eve turned her head and sighed, whispering a soft "Fuck" as she displayed disappointment in herself. Soon, low moans began to escape from her lips as I began to circle and lightly brush her clit. I was slowly baking her, and she was starting to breathe a bit quicker. With a shudder, Eve had a small orgasm!

I was feeling pretty good about myself as the referee gave Eve some time to recover. I lay down on my back and closed my eyes to enjoy a moment of peace. I almost forgot what was coming next. With my eyes closed, I noticed a shadow pass over me and then Eve's breasts poked my stomach. Startled, I opened my eyes and was ripped back into reality. Eve had assumed a 69 position and grabbed my dick with both hands. The most jarring sight was that hairy pussy hovering within an inch of my face. She wiggled herself down until her mound was positioned over my nose and mouth. Then, she plopped it down onto my face. Every breath I took was filled with the scent of her pussy.

Before my mind had time to process, Eve started to massage my cock. Her hands moved up and down my shaft as she gently kneaded me. It didn't take long for me to respond. I told myself to relax. There is no reason to fight this. I was going to cum, it was inevitable. Just as I was starting to feel like I was losing control, Eve stopped. She pushed herself up, swung her leg to dismount me, and assumed a position on her back. I asked the referee what happened. She told me that I had leaked some pre-cum and that was enough to count as an orgasm. Damn, I didn't know what game Eve was playing, but I was almost ready to explode. During my time to recover, I thought about finishing it myself, but I didn't want to give her the sense that she could control me like that. I later realized that was my first mistake.

Okay, it was time to get my game face on. I wondered how long the effects of my fingering her pussy would linger. My plan was to lick her clit until her next orgasm. As I positioned myself to begin my assault, Eve taunted me. "C'mon David, I'm pretty horny right now, why don't you just stick your penis in me and fuck that orgasm out of me." I looked at her and said "You would love me to break the rules, no chance." Eve gave me a sexy pout, and opened her legs to allow me access. She didn't open them real far, and I complained to the referee. She made Eve open them a bit wider, but I still didn't have easy access. When I complained some more, the referee shook her head and told me to start. Having no other choice, I dove in. It took me a few seconds to wade through her jungle. I used my fingers to part her flesh until I had a relatively clear path to my target. Good news was that she was wet and probably still sensitive. Bad news was she was wet and things were getting sloppy real fast. I began with slow licks to the left and right of her clit. She began to sway a little and I knew I was having an effect. Within a minute, her pubic hair was soaking wet from a combination of my saliva and her juices. I needed to move this along, and I began to experiment with different patterns and was making some progress. My face quickly became covered in her juices, but I didn't let that deter me. Over the next few minutes, Eve began to squirm, which culminated in her second, and more powerful, orgasm. I raised myself up to finally get some fresh air. The experience of eating out a stranger was a new one for me. There was no heartfelt 'thank-you' from your lover, there was only a smirk from Eve.

As I wiped her slime from my face, she continued taunting me. How did you like my pussy? What will your girlfriend say when she smells another woman on your breath? I know she was just trying to get into my head as we positioned ourselves for the next round. She was moving into the same 69 position as last time, and began to comb her glistening bush with her fingers into little spikes. Tell me, she continued, do you prefer hairy women? I then made my second mistake of the match. I opened my mouth to reply 'not a chance', and she dropped her hips on me and I got a mouthful of sopping wet pubic hair. Her thighs clamped around my head and I nearly gagged. I tried to use my tongue to push the gooey strands out, but it was futile.

It took me a few seconds to realize that she had started to give me a blowjob. Her mouth and tongue were really working me over. In almost no time, I was fully erect once again. I could feel my load of cum getting ready to spurt as my cock began to spasm. Just as I was getting ready to explode Eve pinched the base of my cock. The sudden pain caused me to wilt. That hairy cunt peeled her self off me and smiled at my obvious confusion. "What the fuck?" I shouted at her, "The point is to force orgasms." She shot me a satisfied look, took one deep breath and spat at the ground beside me. It was quite visible that what she spat out was a small load of cum. I knew that if she had followed through to completion, I would have had 10 times that amount. Her plan was now clear. Build me up twice, deny me, and then watch me cum early as I use my cock in the next round.

My rest period was over before I knew it. I was in trouble. My cock was quickly recovering from her pinch and it only wanted to do one thing, cum. My dilemma was how to plunge my member into this nubile vixen and somehow make her cum before me. The only chance I had was to stay outside her vagina and focus externally on her clit and hope that she succumbs first. I mounted her and began to awkwardly rub my cock over her clitoral area. I was positioned on my hands and knees, while focusing intently on what I needed to do. I tried to ignore her, but she made her presence known when she started talking dirty and whispering her nastiest sexual fantasies. I tuned her out and focused on my rhythm. I began to gain hope when her breathing changed and she shut up. I was on the edge myself, but I felt that I had it under control.

Suddenly, Eve made a move with her hips and I accidentally thrust my cock deep inside her warm pussy. She tightened her vaginal muscles, and squealed in delight. I panicked and pulled out. Her tight pussy sent waves of pleasure through me that drove me over the edge. As soon as my cock escaped, I erupted and shot my load of cum in full view of the referee. "Illegal action! The aggressor ejaculated." shouted the referee while pointing at me. I collapsed onto my back in disbelief that I just lost $500 to this woman. Eve stood up and pranced around the ring celebrating my misfortune.

The referee called to her, "C'mon Eve, this isn't over yet." My opponent skipped her way over to me, leaned in, and whispered with giddy excitement. "Hey pussy slut, it's over for you. Thank you for playing." With that, she squatted down and engulfed my still hard cock in one motion. She leaned her forearms into my chest and began to fuck me mercilessly. I was mentally spent, and I didn't try to resist her at all. Up and down, up and down, up and down... In short order, another orgasm ripped through my body. She had fulfilled her promise from the second workshop, I was her bitch.

Furthering my defeat, Eve lifted her hips, let my cock slip out of her cunt, and then lowered herself so that her slit was resting on my erection. She sat up and began to rock back and forth while fingering her clit. Momentarily losing herself in ecstasy, she quaked through her own orgasm. My head spun and I pled for her to stop as my cock became super sensitive. With a look of satisfaction, Eve slowed her frantic pace. She finally stood up and the referee proclaimed, "Winner of all the prize money, Eve!" The referee pointed to me and stated "Loser, for not adhering to the match rules." Eve knelt down and straddled me. My cum began to drip from her pussy and pool on my chest. In a mocking voice, she asked if I wanted to clean her up with my tongue. I felt humiliated and silently turned away. The referee reminded Eve that this is a workshop and she didn't get to request a finishing move. She laughed, commented that "her bitch" won't be so lucky next time, and sauntered off to the ladies change room.

When I got home that night, I had a long shower, and was still pissed off with myself. I had just allowed a woman to humiliate, take $500, and fuck the shit out of me. I was sore, spent, and could still taste her pussy on my breath. I decided that maybe this wasn't for me. I crawled into bed with the hope that my nightmare of a day wouldn't haunt my dreams that night.

After a few days, I began to feel better when a knock came at the front door. When I opened it, Kate was standing there. "I watched the video of your third workshop David." All the feelings of humiliation came back and I told Kate that I was going to quit. "It's not all your fault," she continued. "The referee missed Eve cheating when she repositioned her hips and squeezed that orgasm out of you. So, the circuit organizers reviewed it, and decided that you deserve your $500. Plus, you'll find your portion of the proceeds thus far from the video sales." She handed me an envelope stuffed with cash. My temperament immediately improved. Kate and I chatted for a while, I agreed not to quit, passed my weight-in, and thanked Kate again. As she was walking out, she reminded me "Your next match will be for real, and this time there will be wrestling and submissions involved. Check out the website, I believe you have a few challengers awaiting your reply."

12