Match Play Twosome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack decided to take control at this point, grabbing my head and stroking his cock in and out of my throat. But now I had a serious problem. His giant cock was hardening quickly. When he almost fully hard, I couldn't take his size any longer. I pulled off, gagging. "Too big, Jack. Too fucking big! Sorry, man."

Jack pulled me up and walked us around to my side of the cart. He pulled his towel over and sat down. Then he guided me to sit in his lap, facing forward. I leaned over onto the front of the cart while he aligned his cock with my anus then slowly sat me down onto his ramrod. Oh my God, it's happening again. I'm flooded with unbelievable emotions. My cock starts hardening. My legs are shaking.

He is so deep I can feel him in my stomach. He pushes my ass cheeks, encouraging me to stroke up and down on his prick. Up and down, up and down. Jack reached around and grabbed my cock, stroking me. Wonderful, just wonder...

What was that? I heard what sounded like a golf cart heading out way. "Jack, someone's coming!" We scrambled to get our clothes back on - what a circus! We finally just grabbed everything and jumped in the cart.

A twosome was coming up the fairway on the previous hole. Half naked, we high tailed it out of there, racing down the 15th fairway, stopping on the path behind the green. We started laughing. That was exciting!

We took an extra minute to get ourselves sorted out and I realized my briefs were missing. Probably lying back there next to the tee box. Oh well. It was worth it.

We sat quietly for a few minutes before Jack spoke up. "You know, this was the best golfing day of my life. Meeting you was, well, awesome. I hope we can remain friends."

I took out my phone and said "Call me" as I recited my number to him. It rang, and I added him to my contacts.

"Let's get going." As we rode to the parking lot, my ass was reminding me of the incredible fucking I'd received, almost twice, from Jack. "You know, Jack, we have some unfinished business. We should schedule a tee time before we leave. What do you think?" I said, grinning. I reached over and squeezed his cock though his shorts.

"Hmm," He replied. "What are you doing the rest of the afternoon?"