Matched Pairs Ch. 06-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she forced herself from the bathroom Charlie embraced her. "I always said that you give the best head in the world, Maggie. Thanks for everything last night," he said. "Man, you get wild when you've had a few."

Maggie instinctively raised her hands to her mouth; a look of shock and realization pouring out of her eyes. She hustled back into her room.

"A few!" Maggie mumbled into her hands as she buried her face in them.

Fred and Charlie looked at each other with smug satisfaction. The women's expressions told them what they had to know.

*************

Ten days passed since the two couples returned home from their week at Raquette Lake. Maggie and Pat hadn't spoken with one another since they climbed into their respective SUV's as they departed the cabin. There had been talk of stopping for an early dinner at the halfway point, but neither woman was very interested in food.

Pat called Maggie to invite herself over for coffee.

"Let me come over to your place," Maggie answered. "Fred has been working out of the house, now that his road trip is finished. He's writing orders and calling customers. I want to talk to you, but I don't want him around when I do."

A half hour later the two friends were sitting at Pat's kitchen table sipping on a cup of coffee.

"I was hoping that you'd call me," Pat said. "I was afraid that you were mad because of what happened."

"I'm not mad—and I did call but there was no one home and I didn't want to leave a message on the tape that Charlie would hear," Maggie answered.

"I've had to go into the school to fix up my classroom before the start of the school year," Pat explained. "How do you feel about what happened on that final night?" Pat got right to the point.

Maggie shrugged her shoulders. "I don't remember a thing after I lay down on the bed. You heard what Charlie said, but you couldn't prove it by me."

"What I meant to ask was: do you feel good or bad about having sex with Charlie?" Pat pressed harder.

"We agreed in the restaurant. We went through with it. We said what happens at the lake, stays at the lake. I don't know how I feel. Fred hasn't mentioned it," Maggie explained. "What about you?"

"I don't remember a thing either. I wish that after taking that big step we would have something to remember for our efforts," Pat said. "Would you do it again?"

"I don't know. I might after I talk with Fred. If I ever do, it will be without the alcohol," Maggie said. "I might not remember being in bed with Charlie, but I sure remember the hangover the next day. I still can't stand the taste of wine."

"What do you think really happened that night?" Pat wondered out loud. Maggie looked at her with a befuddled expression.

"I asked Charlie about it," Pat went on. "He didn't say much. He just gave me those answers that aren't really answers like he does when he doesn't want to answer."

"It's his CPA training," Maggie interjected.

"I do remember that those guys poured a lot of wine into us beforehand," Pat reasoned. "Considering our condition at the time, it must have been downright unpleasant for them to be in bed with us."

"Are you saying that you think Fred and Charlie tricked us and never had sex with us that night?" Maggie asked.

"I don't know," Pat said. "It sure looks suspicious."

"They let us think that it happened when it never did!" Maggie gasped.

"Don't jump to conclusions," Pat cautioned.

"What do we do to them?" Maggie asked.

"Whether it really happened or not doesn't matter," Pat reasoned. "Our husbands know now that we were willing to do it, and they got an eyeful of us skinny-dipping in the lake. It will only be a matter of time before they come looking for round two."

"Then we can get them drunk and trick them!" Maggie blurted out.

"Or maybe we'll just finish what we started," Pat answered.

And the beat goes on.

***********

THE END

Dear Readers,

I hope you enjoyed the story. I'm always interested in your comments, either as a Public Comment or a private e-mail. You can access either facility immediately at the end of the chapter.

Good reading and best regards,

AW