Mate of a Desert Prince Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slave replied but Badru still had no clue what he was saying. Though, from the tone, he figured it wasn't all that nice. Why was he doing all this? He wondered for about the hundredth time since seeing the slave. Yes, the man was handsome and strong but many of the guardsmen were as well.

But not to this extent. His inner voice countered.

Yes but the man was so rude and stubborn! All he was trying to do was be nice and this lowly slave had the nerve to refuse his kindness.

Think of what Manu told you about getting along with people. The voice advised.

Badru recalled when he'd cried to his brother about how mean others were being toward him and his demands. Manu had said that in order to get along with others, one had to meet them halfway. Badru only rarely did this but he did trust his brother's word.

Badru took a swig of the water and licked his lips. "See, its fine." He assured, smiling though he was a bit upset he had to stop. He was kind of thirsty but the slave needed it more. Not that he cared. He just didn't want a weak man following him.

The slave, instead of looking relieved or relaxed, was staring at Badru's mouth. Mainly, he was watching his tongue glide over them. Noticing this, Badru got an idea. He took another swig and held it in his mouth. The cool water felt so nice on his tongue, he almost swallowed, but before temptation won, he pressed his lips to the slaves and fed the water to him. The slave swallowed.

He pulled away, smirking as the slave tried to follow after him. "I think I like this 'meeting others halfway' thing, brother." He muttered, taking another swig.