Maternal Instinct

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Physical pleasure again surged to the floor as she felt the alien's abdomen scrape against her mound and clit. How had he managed to fit his entire length inside her without her noticing? A moment later, the process reversed itself. While the phantom sensation of being filled with eggs stirred her desire to new heights, it could not possibly compare with the ecstasy of their imagined laying. Every bump that gaped her entrance filled her with an ecstatic sensation just as emotional as it was physical. The fleshy hooks scraped against her most sensitive spots, reinforcing the message with irresistible pleasure. Take eggs, lay eggs; it was a simple message, but one that she strongly believed needed repeating.

At some point, her hands had found her breasts, mauling them without hesitation as she twisted and pulled her nipples hard-enough to make herself jump. Her skin was practically on fire, burning with arousal and painting itself an attractive shade of red. She forced more and more pleasure upon herself to compensate for the growing hollowness she felt as he nearly pulled out from her entirely. Fortunately, her emptiness would not last long.

In a single, swift stroke, he was buried to the hilt in her welcoming depths. She strained against her bonds, body thrashing in involuntary reaction to pain that never came. Instead, the mixture of his pheromones and the myriad fleshy spines tickling her most sensitive spots brought her to the ragged edge. Her head rolled back, pulling her shoulders off the bed and into the air as she thrust her chest into her own hands.

Another thrust followed shortly thereafter, her alien mate not bothering to extract more than a few inches of himself before once again filling her to capacity. She cried out in pleasure, struggling to impale herself more quickly as he built a steady but slow rhythm. Her hips bucked against him, changing the angles of his paired shafts and forcing them together. The thin wall between her passages was crushed between his two gnarled lengths. Her body strained to the point that she could feel the pressure from both lengths inside each of her holes as the bumps ground over and past each other.

Less than a minute since he first entered her, she felt an exquisite tightness begin to build inside her. She encouraged the sensation, squeezing and releasing her vaginal muscles to grip his shaft even more tightly. To her, every lump was an egg that needed to be pushed out, a process she instinctively knew would be easier if she would just cum. Understanding was rewarded with pleasure, every squeeze of her holes around his knotted, alien cocks bringing her to new heights of pleasure, far surpassing any ordinary orgasm. She cried out, convulsing with satisfaction that pulled on her mind even as it wracked her body.

Her climax brought no relief, only an unbearable increase in sensitivity and an insatiable desire for more. The pleasure never faded, the tingling ecstasy that gripped her body becoming the new norm as she accepted her role as much as she did the twin cocks that brought her so much pleasure. A hand abandoned her breast to lay against her stomach. She could feel his girth with her hand, every knot and bulge poking through her and visibly distending the skin. She pushed down and was rewarded with a new burst of pleasure as she squeezed down on him even more tightly.

She stroked her hand down the imprint of his cock, loving the way she could trace the details of his length through her skin. As her hand wandered, she remembered how one of her ex-boyfriends once did something similar, pushing down against a specific spot on her mound as he fucked her. Her hand moved from memory, pushing down on a spot only an inch or two above her entrance. Her body erupted in pleasure, both holes clamping shut as her ceaseless orgasm exploded into the most powerful sensation of her life. With half-shut eyes, she saw a light spray of clear juices come from deep inside her as he pushed into her, her g-spot squeezed between his knobbly shaft and the palm of her hand.

Far past her own limit, Allison could do nothing but ride the pleasure as she writhed and gasped in continual rapture. The alien's pace raced against the pounding of her own heart. He swelled inside her, announcing his impending climax. As much as she wanted this to continue forever, her desire to be inseminated by the alien stud was overwhelming. Her legs shook and strained against the restraints, her natural reaction to wrap and clench his abdomen cruelly denied. She settled for using her arms, reaching up for the first time to grasp his smooth chitin and embrace his androgynous torso. She squeezed tightly, screaming out as his shafts pulsed and grew.

Thick white seed leaked slowly from the many holes dotting the alien's cock, adhering in sticky clumps to the soaking walls of her cunt and ass. The soft spines helped direct the viscous fluid, pushing it into every fold as he sawed in and out of her, his thrusts reduced to inch-long shivers and spasms. Her own cries of pleasure drowned out any sounds he may have made, though the intense shuddering of his upper body against hers spoke of his enjoyment.

His thrusting came to a sudden halt as he flooded her depths, cum spurting out of her around the tight seal of her holes. It mixed at once with the seed that already coated her walls, forming a thick layer of virility. With his job complete, George pulled out of her, breaking her weakening grip about his torso. Semen poured from her stretched holes, pooling underneath her and running in a great stream down the once-sterile bed. She tried not to think about how long it would take for her abused orifices to recover.

Allison had only a few moments to bask in afterglow before Dianne stepped up. The alien woman's twin shafts glistened with lubrication as her abdomen fluttered with shallow breaths. She glanced up at the monstrous beauty, licking her lips with wanton arousal as she stared at her plated breasts. She raised her hips raised off the bed, offering her cum-drenched holes to be filled with eggs.

She sighed with pleasure as the sleek, tapered shafts slid into her, bottoming out in a single push. Her hips bucked against the ovipositors, eager to get round two started. To her surprise, no thrusts came, only a gentle pulsing as the rods inside her swelled and contracted rhythmically. Distensions nearly half again the size of her fist traveled down the twin pricks, bulging her stomach.

For the first time since the breeding began, Allison had the chance to relax a bit. Despite the size of the shafts inside her, she felt strangely at ease. The gentle pulsing was almost relaxing. She rubbed her clit lazily, enjoying this new sensation and a chance to recover from the brutal pounding she just enjoyed.

Her other hand reached up, cupping and squeezing the alien breast dangling just above her. To her surprise, the Apocrytan didn't seem to react at all. Apparently her breasts were not nearly so sensitive as a human's. Allison didn't much care, enjoying the feeling of the pliant, scaled skin under her fingers.

The burning arousal in her groin slowly returned as she fiddled with the alien's breasts, though this time there was no merciful pounding to quell her lust. She rubbed her pearl more fiercely, occasionally squeezing it between two fingers. Pleasure shot through her body at her touch, but it felt flat and unexciting compared to what she felt earlier. She attempted to impale herself on the twin shafts, only to find that she was well and firmly stuck in place by the moving knots.

A moment later, she felt the ovipositors start to shake. She looked down just in time to see a single, massive lump poised just at the entrance to her swollen pussy. This was it, her first egg. Her lips began to stretch, drawing out a low moan. She rubbed her clit furiously and lent her other hand to the distended shaft, massaging the bulge and eliciting a quiet gasp from its owner.

Her lips continued to stretch as the egg split her open. For the briefest moment, she felt afraid, pain suffusing her battered body before being swept out by pleasure. In the back of her mind, she understood how dangerous this could be, that her body was trying desperately to tell her that she had passed her limits but that the warning was being hijacked and turned to pleasure. She couldn't bring herself to care as she took the widest part of the egg, screaming out in rapture as she came.

Where her insemination had been constant pleasure, this was a short burst of ecstasy that blacked out her vision and made her head swim. She gripped the bed, fingers turning white as her breath hitched and faltered. A moment later, the sensation passed as the rest of the egg slipped easily inside her and made its way to her belly. She panted and heaved, filling her strained lungs with oxygen as she recovered. Almost immediately, she was interrupted by a similar sensation pushing at her rear entrance. She gripped her mate's thin arms, squeezing and screaming as pain turned to pleasure. Wider and wider she stretched, feeling only unmatched pleasure as she orgasmed, her sudden clenching sucking the egg into her intestine.

Without any pause, her vaginal lips began to stretch to accommodate the next egg. She came again immediately, body falling limp as her chest heaved and fought for breath. Before the egg was all the way inside, the next one pressed up against her ass, forcing the last deeper into her snatch even as her battered ring was still stretching. Her vision faded as she struggled to accept another egg now spreading her pussy open. The eggs ground against each other inside her, pressing on every wall and every sensitive spot simultaneously. With a shudder and a moan, she fell unconscious.

Allison awoke to the sight of twin alien faces looking down at her. She was no longer on the bed but in a recumbent wheelchair. She looked down to her stomach to find a neat line of six eggs, each nearly the size of a coconut sticking out from her belly. A variety of emotions fought for dominance as she poked at the first, finger denting it visibly before it rebounded. The voice of Dr. Barr came from behind.

"Normally, the parent couple leaves once they finish, but they wanted to stay with you to make sure you were alright. I told them that losing consciousness is common and there was nothing to worry about, but they insisted."

She waved lamely at them and smiled, just now feeling the effects of the cocktail of drugs that allowed her to do this without immediate and violent regret. They returned the gesture with a look of confusion before walking past her to the enormous double doors. She patted her stomach gently, feeling a twinge of protectiveness as she considered the new life inside her. The wheelchair began to move.

"I took the liberty of scheduling an appointment for your laying in three days. Until then, no solid foods, no vigorous activity, and no driving or operating heavy machinery. Make sure to take your medications or you'll find yourself in a world of regret."

She rolled her eyes lazily, afraid of making herself dizzy. He was right, though. Even in her soporific state, she could tell immediately just how rough her condition was. A dull ache persisted in her groin despite the drugs and lingering effects of the pheromones. She was probably going to be able to use her ass as a handbag for a month after this. They reached the door at last, wheeling into the empty hallway.

"I'll make sure to send out notices of absence to your employer or institution, as indicated on your entrance form. You should have at least a week after your laying for rest and recovery. Your prescriptions should accelerate the healing process, but you will still require plenty of sleep. Oh, and one more thing."

His voice came as a whisper just behind her ear.

"You looked great out there. I can't wait to see you do it again."

She turned around, meeting his hungry gaze with a smile.

"Pervert."

12