Maternal Secrets

Story Info
Mother, Daughter, and Step Daughter have a common secret.
2.4k words
3.97
109.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misspvamu
misspvamu
18 Followers

This is my third story, I'm still pretty new to this so please feel free to leave comments (public or private), questions and criticism. Thanks and please enjoy!

--

"Mom it's so weird being back home." After being away at college for a semester it was oddly settling to be back home with my mom and sister. My dad left and got married to his long time mistress and baby momma when I was ten. He and his new wife were in a horrible wreck a year later. She died and my dad went crazy shortly after. My half-sister stayed with us because she had no other family. We became each others best friends. She's six months younger and we are polar opposites.

"I know Spencer. I missed you." We hugged and sat on the sofa to catch up while we waited for Cooper.

Two hours later Cooper floated in the door all bright and bubbly. I jumped up and hugged her tightly.

"Sis I missed you!" She greeted my mom and joined us on the sofa. Eventually the conversation rolled around to our dating lives.

"So, tell me ... who are you dating?" Cooper's mocha sink tinted red and she shrugged.

"No one! Who are y'all dating?" My mom and I exchanged looks of amusement.

"I'm not dating anyone, are you Spence?" I shrugged at my mom and sister with a smug expression.

"I'm not dating someone in particular but I do have several suitors." They both giggled at my goofy comment and pushed deeper.

"So, who are these suitors sis?" I rolled my light brown eyes at Cooper and ignored her question.

"What about you? I saw you all huggy huggy with some girl on your FaceBook page." Cooper and my mom looked at me with open mouths.

"Are you trying to imply something?" Cooper looked at me with daggers in her eyes.

"Nothing. It was a joke. Calm down, sheesh. Anyway, the drive has me pooped! I'll see you guys in the morning." I stood without waiting for their responses. I rushed to my room and fell back on my bed. I hated when they got all uptight. I let my mind wonder to the photo that'd been sent to me. It was my sister sitting naked with a girl between her legs. I thought it was one of Cooper's artistic photos for her Medium Interpretations class but a smudged note on the back made it very clear why she was in that position. I leaned over and dug around in my black Coach bag. I finally grabbed the photo and stared at it for a few seconds before flipping it over and reading it.

"Look at your .... sister work for ..... camera."

I know I should have been mad or disgusted or upset, but I wasn't. I was completely turned on. I wanted to see more. I wanted to know more. I wanted to be in the photo. I returned the photo back to my bottomless purse before changing into my pj's and going to bed.

-•-

The next morning I woke up to the smell of bacon, eggs, and biscuits. I'm not ashmed to eat. Being 5 foot 8, 150 pounds, and thick in alll the right places doesn't happen by skipping out on the extra biscuit. My sister on the other hand, doesn't understand how my mother and I do it. When I walked downstairs she was standing around eating a cream cheese bagel and drinking Ruby Red Grapefruit juice.

"You better eat some real food. I hear it's gonna be windy today and I dont want my little sis getting blown away." I giggled at Cooper and she jus stuck her tongue out and playfully kicked me.

"Where's mom?" I askes inbetween bites.

I watched the way Coop slowly licked the juice off her bottom lip before answering. It made my body twitch. I swear I felt like she was doing it just to turn me on. It was working.

"She went into the school real quick to check on things." Our mom founded the Wilson-Phillips Academy for Higher Learning and she was usually out checking on things to improve the school.

"Oh. When is she getting back?" I asked innocently.

"Why? Need to go ... get one in before shopping?" She gestured like she was using a dildo on herself. I laughed and ignored her comment.

"Answer me." I looked up at her and noticed her joking expression turned just a little serious

"No ..." she cocked her head to the side and pursed her lips as if she didn't believe me. "... not right now." We both cracked up and finished our breakfast.

We jumped when we heard the front door closing, letting us know that mom got home. I quickly pulled on a shirt and threw Cooper hers. She pulled it over her head and flung her arms through the flimsy holes just in time for my mom to knock on our partially opened door.

"Hey girls, I'm home. Are you still up for shopping?" I looked at the clock. It was 3:50pm. She'd been at the school all day and I'd been so preoccupied while she was gone. I didn't have the rnergy or desire to go shopping.

"Maybe tomorrow? I'm kinda tired." Coop looked at me with a crooked smile beforr turnnig back to mom and agreeing to go with her.

"Is your sister okay? She's been a little touchy since she got home. " My mom and I were raiding the 7 for $25.50 panty bin at Victoria Secret and absentmindedly discussing random topics.

"Yeah. But I think she's having some boy trouble." My mom tossed me a cute cotton thong and I tossed her a cute lace one.

"What kind of trouble?" I shrugged and my mom pressed for more info. The store was relatively empty and so I felt comfortable releasing all the juicy details.

"She's not really into boys." Mom's head jerked up from scrumaging in the thong bin.

"She's a lesbian?!" I giggled and shook my head.

"No, she thinks she's bi." My mom let out a soft breath and chuckled. "What's so funny?"

"I always thought you'd be the experimental one." I pretended to be shocked by her assumption.

"Why? Is it because I was a wild child?" She nodded and tossed me another thong.

"Well you weren't completely wrong. I am pretty into girls." Mom looked at me sneakily.

"Is that why you were putting on your shirt when I got home?" I'm sure my wide-eyed expression alluded to the shock that I felt at that exact moment.

"Yeah ma."

"Were you two...together?" She cringed as she said it like she had cursed or something.

"No. Just fooling around. You know, touching and rubbing and stuff. Nothing too serious. "

We paused our conversation so we could checkout and make our way back to the packed parking lot. We'd parked in one of the last spots on the row. It wouldn't have been that bad if it wasn't ninety-six humid degrees outside. My cutoff shorts and tank top did little to keep me cool. I looked at my mom in her fitted t-shirt and jean capris and wondered how she always looked so effortlessly beautiful and composed.

"Something wrong?" Mom's comment broke the stare I'd unselfishly given her unaging body.

"No, sorry. I think the sun is messing with my head." We got in the car, turned the air on high and started back toward the house As usual in Houston, we'd gotten stuck in traffic on I-10 and it was at a complete stand still.

"An 18-wheeler has turned over and has all four lanes of I-10 west blocked and and at stand-still." I cursed at the radio announcer who only confirmed what I'd least wanted to hear.

"It's so hot!" I said fiddling with the air conditioner.

"I know! This shirt isnt helping either!" She nonchalantly pulled her fitted pink tee over her head and tossed it in the backseat Her windows were tinted like a police car so she wasn't worried about any other onlookers besides her bi-curious daughter

"You know mom, it surprised me how calm you were about knowing that your daughters were being sexual together." She looked over at me and shrugged.

"You're young, experiment all you can." I was watching the sweat dry on her barely covered 38D breasts for the rest of her speech. "Cooper!" I snapped out of it.

"Huh?"

"Are you starring at your mommy's tits?" I was busted. I wanted to say no but my freaky side made my head nod 'yes'. "Do you like mommy's tits?" I nodded harder, nibbling on the corner of my bottom lip. Then touch them. She put the car in park and turned to face me. I brought one hand up to her left breast and gently touched the flimsy material that struggled to hold her tits back. I squeezed her soft, supple breast and rubbed my thumb in circular motions around her nipple. She let out a soft moan as I stared rubbing and groping her other breast.

"I love your tits mom!" I leaned in and licked her nipples rhythmically through her bra.

"Yes baby girl. Lick mommy's tits. You're such a good little girl. " I laid my head in her lap and kept sucking her beautiful tits. I'd dreamt of this day for as long as I could remember. My birth mom was beautiful but my step mom is amazing!

I felt the car lurch forward as my mom started driving home. I continued to suck on her nipples and caress her sweet spot softly until we made it home.

I opened the door first, halfway hoping to see Spencer lounging naked on the sofa. I was wrong though. She was sitting in the lazy boy with a sports bra and some lounge pants.

"Had fun shopping?" I looked at my mom with a smirk.

"Yeah. The traffic on the way back was unbelievable though."

"Really? What happened?"

"Nothin!" I looked at my mom a second after our identically rushed comments had left our mouths.

"Guilty of something?" Spence slowly unfolded herself off of the sofa and joined us in the kitchen.

"What are you talking about Spencer?" My mom cut her eyes at Spencer and then gave me a stern look of disapproval.

"I'm talking about why you and Coop came in all goofy and guilty."

"No reason, drop it!" My mom's light brown cheeks were starting to turn red from frustration. Her face was scrunched up and her movements had become robotic.

"Mom, it's okay. I think Spencer should know." I looked at my confused half sister. My mom mumbled a quick okay and i went to stand behind Spencer. I slowly began massaging her shoulders and upper back.

"While we were out we had a little talk. Eventually we ended up on te topic of .... girl-on-girl." Spencers face began to show signs of comprehension

"We got stuck in traffic while talking and you know."

"You fucked?!" My hands flew off her shoulders and my mom came over to sit with us.

"No sweetie. It was just a little innocent foreplay." Spencer looked at me and then mom.

"So you were gonna leave me out you little whores?" I giggled and looked at my mom.

"Spence we can't. You're my blood child."

"And?"

"And its unnatural."

"So. you let Coop try. Why can't I?" She thought for a minute before making her way over to the sofa.

"Join me girls."

We joined her on the sofa and wat hed as she teased us, taking off each article of clothing slowly and deliberately. I looked up and down her tight body. For 45 she was still banging.

My mother sat before Cooper and I in all her naked glory. I couldn't resist her cinnamon brown breasts with the large milk chocolate areolas. I had to taste it and see if tasted as sweet as it looked. And it did. Mom and Coop exhanged naughty lesbian kisses while I feasted on her chocolate nipples. She let one hand explore my body; cupping my breasts, massaging my smooth skin, dipping ito my honey pot for a taste and finally bringing her love soaked finger to her lips for a taste.

She laid me back on the floor and opened my legs, Cooper's head soon filled that empty space and her nest of nectar covered my deep moans. A love triangle.

Mother-daughter-stepdaughter.

Sister-halfsister-mother.

The idea was enough to make me come, but the act made waves of female juice erupt from my body.

"Fuck Coop!" I bucked my hips up and down in response to her thick, pink tongue. We matched each others rhythm. I reached up and grabbed my moms thick, round cinnamon sugar ass and pressed her pussy on my face. Her "excitement juices" lay all around my face and my plan was to drown in her juice.

The three of us ate each other sweet lesbain pussies for another fifteen minutes before we had to take a break and replenish our fluids. I laid flat on my back and closed my eyes, hoping one of them would take it as an oppurtunity to come sit on my face. Instead, Cooper rubbed my now wet clit and spread my legs. I cracked my eyes open and saw my mom sucking Cooper's thick, veiny brown strap-on. After mom had properly moistened it, Coop knelt down in front of me and quickly pushed it into my throbbing pussy. I squealed softly and clinched my walls trying to keep Coop from going deeper, but it didn't work. She delved deep into my lady love and with every thrust she made me make more juices.

"Fuck her good Cooper. Make that little bitch come all over your dick!" My mom roughly whispered encouraging words to Cooper and I was the victim of this relentless feast. I locked lips with my sister and let our bodies become intermingled. I wateched my mom finger her experienced pink pussy quickly and roughly.

" You like this shit huh big sis?" Coop fucked me tirelessly.

"Yes sis!" I felt my walls unvoluntarily clinching on her strap.

"You bout to cum sis?" I moaned a quiet yes before a loud squeal escaped my lips.

"Taste this!" Coop barked at mom. My mom crawled over and licked thr dock clean before slurping the last bit of juice from my pussy. We laid together and rested.

"I love you girls."

"We love you too mom."

misspvamu
misspvamu
18 Followers