Math's Class

Story Info
He helps her get through class.
808 words
3.79
82.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stefan and I had been friends all through high school and I'd had crushes on him before, but I never expected anything like this to happen. It was the last week of my final year, i had turned 18 a few months earlier.

It was a hot, Brisbane day and we were all noisy and unsettled in our classes after a long lunch break. As usual I got to class late and my friends welcomed me with big hugs, smiles and gossip from the previous lunch hour.

We all forwarded into class, Math's, my worst subject! We had no seating plan but we always sat in little groups and talked during math's, no one ever bothered to listen to our teacher, so our teacher very rarely bothered to teach, but merely walked around the classroom talking to some students and sat outside sometimes too.

This particular afternoon, I was sitting next to Jesse, she'd been my best friend all through high school, and knew I liked Stefan. We went and sat near the window and Stefan and Sam sat behind us. Jesse and I turned our chairs around and started chatting to the boys behind us, I was flirting like mad with Stefan and Jesse was deep in conversation with Sam, I slipped off a shoe and was softly rubbing my foot up and down Stefan's leg. I looked him in the eyes, and he gave me a cheeky lil grin, I knew he was horny too, 'cause his hand was under that desk pretty damn quick! He started softly rubbing my tanned, smooth legs, higher and higher...

I was shocked, but pleased. I knew that the classroom was full, and there was even a teacher, but I was WAY to horny to worry about any of that, I leant forward in my chair and pushed his hand further up my skimpy skirt.

I was sooo wet, my panties were moist and Stefan was just rubbing rhythmically on the outside of them, this just made me want him more! I grabbed his hand and put it through the side of my panties, I softly bit my lip as his fingers explored my pussy.

With his forefinger he playfully tickled my clit, I was so aroused I just wanted to lay him down on the desk and fuck him right there and then. His middle finger worked its way down, and he ran it up and down my slit, teasing me like mad, I put my hand under the desk and grabbed the end of his cock through his shorts. I wrapped my hand round his thick dick and tugged a bit on it, then slowly started wanking him under the desk.

Above the desk he winked at me and grabbed my other hand, holding it and gently squeezing it has his finger circled the outside of my pussy. Wasting no time, he shoved two fingers straight up my hole. I could've screamed, but I managed to hold it in and I just stifled out a soft moan instead.

This was so incredible; I was getting fingered in the middle of a roomful of people, in the middle of class! It was so thrilling, to think I could've been caught out by teachers or by my friends made it even better, and I felt so naughty it just made me hornier, it just made me want him more. I just wanted to lay him down on the desk and go for it.

Then came the most disappointing sound I ever heard...the bell. I could see the disappointment in his eyes too, but he just pushed as far as he could up my soaking pussy, adding another finger on his last stroke. I didn't want to move. Stefan winked at me and helped me out of my seat. I grabbed my books and made my way out of the room, Stefan was right behind me and he gave my ass a little squeeze on the way out.

Once outside everyone was looking at us knowingly, he grabbed me from behind gave me a big hug and whispered softly in my ear "Can't wait to see what you come up with for next math's lesson!" I gave him a seductive smile and walked away… thinking to myself that math's will never be the same again!

I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU LIKE MY STORY... THIS ONE IS A TRUE ONE TOO... FEEDBACK WANTED PLZ... Luv EmMz xoxo

If you email me with a question I will try my hardest to respond… This story is true, and up to this day I see Stefan every day and we still give each other dirty little smiles, everyone found out what happened, but I don’t care! It was just so exhilarating and spontaneous! Although much to my dismay, we haven’t hooked up since…