Matinee

Story Info
Two strangers cum together in a porn theatre.
1.8k words
4.45
69.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slipping inside the lobby that afternoon she paid for her ticket, glaring slightly at the young man behind the counter who stared at her, obviously wondering what she was doing in a place like this.

It was not often they had female patrons in this cinema, it tended to appeal more to the tastes of men... and there she was, standing about 5'6" tall, her hair fell as a fiery waterfall down to her waist.

Although she was wrapped in a long black leather coat it was obvious that she had a nicely rounded figure, the belt nipped in to emphasise her slender waist, full breasts and hips.

Opening the door she stepped into the darkness of the screening room, it was obvious that the afternoon's entertainment had already started judging by the cheesy music and the moans coming from within the room.

She walked along the gangway between the back wall of the room and the last row of seats: glancing towards the rows of seats she could see a few men sitting well away from each other within the front several rows, and then she saw him...

He was sitting alone in the back row, she could see by the light of the screen that he looked nothing like the shifty looking men at the front of the cinema, he was fairly handsome, impeccably dressed in a well tailored suit and he looked very well groomed. Smiling to herself she knew he was the one, taking a seat in his row just a couple of seats away from him.

If he saw her it was never acknowledged, he gave no indication that he had seen the woman wearing the long leather coat and gloves as she slipped into a seat by him.

Sitting silently for a few minutes she watched as the lack of plot was unveiled on the big screen. As the actors 'if that's what you could call them' she mused, got down and dirty in the movie, she could see the men sitting at the front of the grimy little cinema fidgeting furtively. With a slight glance at the man, he was staring straight ahead still.

Shifting in her seat slightly she opened the belt of her leather coat and allowed it to fall open, had anyone looked at that point they would have seen that aside from the coat, gloves, spike heeled shoes, stockings and a tiny scrap of lace masquerading as panties; she was naked.

Arching her back the coat fell open further as her naked breasts pushed forward. Without a sound she watched out of the corner of her eyes, watching for a reaction from him as she raised her leather gloved hands over her bare flesh, stroking them upwards over her stomach and breasts, pausing to pinch her nipples as they stiffened in the cool air of the cinema.

He wasn't moving but she saw him glancing in her direction and she smiled inwardly knowing that she now had him where she wanted him. With one gloved hand remaining on her breast and nipple, she ran the other back down her stomach before slipping it between her thighs, which she opened wider to accommodate her touch. Still facing forward as though entranced by the scenes happening on the screen she was casting her eyes towards him and was gratified to see that he was now turning from the movie to her in turn, but each glance in her direction was lasting longer and longer. Pretending she was unaware of him still she pressed the lace underwear into her pussy, feeling the lace and leather gliding smoothly over her obviously wet flesh. Knowing that he was again watching her, she raised her gloved hand to her mouth and snaked out her tongue to lick her own juices from the warm leather that encased her fingers.

As though in a private place where no-one could see, she slipped the coat from her shoulders, leaving her naked for anyone to see. Returning her hand between her thighs she stroked herself through her panties until she was aching for a closer touch, so she reached down and removed them. Now clad merely in stockings, shoes and leather gloves. With a sigh she knew he would have heard, she replaced her hand between her thighs and pressing her leather encased fingers harder and harder against her clit and then slipping one and then two inside her. Stroking herself deep inside, she moaned deeply without realising it and even shocked her as she heard it slip by her lips, glancing to her side she saw that he was now not even pretending to watch the film on the screen, his eyes were transfixed on her and she glanced down his body to see that he was stroking his cock through his trousers.

Meeting his gaze their eyes locked and she smiled at him, and then stood quietly before walking between the rows of seats towards him. Not caring that had anyone else turned at that point they would have seen her walking through the cinema naked. Stepping between his legs she kept her eyes on his face and dropped silently to her knees between his thighs. He opened his mouth with a gasp and looked like he might speak, so she raised her gloved hand to his lips and whispered "sshhh..."

Knowing that he would he would be aware of the combination of warm leather and the sweet, musky, womanly scent of her juices. She placed her other hand on the bulge in his trousers and watched his face as the bulge grew beneath her touch. Using both hands she release his cock from within the confines of his clothing, and ran her gloved hand down the shaft of his cock and felt it twitch. Still looking into his eyes she lowered her head and flicked her tongue across the swollen tip. She saw his eyes cloud over and the muscles of his face twitch at this slight touch.

Placing her lips against the tip of his cock she ran her tongue around her lips to moisten them before slipping them down the length of his cock. Holding him deep within her mouth and massaging his erect member with her tongue as she held it captive between her lips.

Moving her head back and forth she created a fucking motion upon his manhood and increasing the suction holding him fast within her mouth. Hearing him moan above her she pushed her head further towards him and took his cock deeper into her mouth until she felt him against the back of her throat. Slipping one hand lower she cupped his taut balls gently in her palm. Glancing back up at him she saw him with his head thrown back, biting his lip trying desperately not to moan any louder, and drawing attention to them.

Sucking him harder and faster she watched his face as he struggled with the urge to cry out in lust and felt his cock twitch and swell deep in her mouth and knew his orgasm was close, so she stopped all movement abruptly and merely held him tight inside her motionless mouth. This time he could not hold back and she heard him groan, it was a deep guttural groan of lust and disappointment...

After a few seconds, which she knew must have been endless to him she ran her lips back up his shaft and released his throbbing, aching cock from her mouth and smiled wickedly at him, letting him know that it was no accident of timing her stopping at that moment, she had deliberately taken him to the edge and then denied him release.

Standing slowly again and gliding to her feet, allowing her body to press against his as she stood. Climbing over his legs she crawled astride him and pressed her breasts into his face. For the first time he touched her, cupping her breasts and teasing her nipples, pinching, licking and biting them.

Running her hand down his shirt she placed her fingers back between her thighs and pressed them against her clit, moaning and pressing her tits harder against him. Moving her hips against her own fingers and against the tip of his cock, feeling him twitch beneath her she knew she had found her target and she ground her hips back until she felt the tip of his manhood slip between her wet pussy lips. With a deep sigh she sank down into his lap, impaling herself on his hard member.

Luckily for them the scene on the movie was getting quite loud and she was able to moan loudly as she felt her pussy stretching to accommodate him deep inside her.

Still with her fingers between her thighs she continued to stroke her clit as she moved her hips and started to ride and grind upon his cock. He still held her tits in his hands and was firmly massaging them and nibbling on her nipples to prevent himself crying out.

The thought that at any time any of the other customers in the grimy little cinema might turn and see him getting fucked by a sexy slutty stranger, he knew the thought should have shocked him, but it made his cock swell and his body shiver in anticipation of his building orgasm. He knew that any and ever single man in that room would have gladly swapped places with him and been the one with their prick buried deep inside this woman.

Still grinding upon his cock and stroking her clit she felt her mind clouding and knew her own orgasm was starting, her clit was throbbing and she could feel her pussy walls tightening against the hard cock deep inside her. Moving slower and more deliberately now, she heard him panting and felt his cock twitching each time her pussy contracted against it. Then it hit her, a huge wave of orgasm that caused her entire body to buck and twitch before falling limply against him, at this point she heard him growl loudly and buck his hips hard against her and hold there, then she felt a heat deep inside her as he filled her with his seed and knew that he had now cum too.

For a while they stayed there together, each hanging on to the other as though afraid they might fall if they let go.

After a while she stood on shaky legs and picked up her coat, without a word she slipped it back on and wrapped it around her naked body, tying the belt tight.

With a smile in his direction she turned to leave, but something on the floor caught her eye, bending she picked it up, it was her panties from earlier. She was about to put them into her pocket when a thought struck her, turning back to him she slipped the damp underwear into his jacket pocket and then simply walked out of the cinema.

~*~*~*~