Matinee Madness Ch. 02

Story Info
The theater just got more exciting.
5.3k words
4.28
45.5k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 05/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***
Note: At the time of this writing, the technology for reactive theater seats called DBox is fairly new. Yes, this is a real technology in use today. All the names involved have all been changed to disguise the facts.
***

After our quickie romp on the back porch, we both needed to get cleaned up. Fresh out of the shower, I was the first one dressed. Naturally, my wife Mary takes a bit longer to get finished. Using the time where she slathered lotion all over her body, I picked out her outfit for today. This is something a bit unusual, but there was a good reason for all of this. She tried complaining, but I wouldn't hear of it. Sighing, she resigned herself to wear what I chose.

About noon we headed out, and Mary asked me a few times why I brought along a backpack. Naturally, I just gave her a sly smile. "You will find out in due time, don't worry about it, dear" was the only response she got.

The sun was out warming everything up, but the random shady spots were an instant ten degrees cooler. Just walking through the shade of a tree, or in the shadow of occasional cloud was enough to make Mary's nipples perk up, very obvious through her thin cotton blouse. Not that I was watching or anything. Well, OK, maybe I was. Just a little bit. Just like I was staring at her thin cotton skirt that went to the middle of her thighs. Hell ya I was enjoying the view too.

Several times, I caught her holding her skirt down against the frequent wind that tried to expose her panty-less ass to the world, and it made me laugh a little inside. After catching me smiling a little too broadly at her, she figured it out. "You jerk, you knew this was going to happen, didn't you?"

"Well, maybe. I was hoping to catch a glimpse of your beautiful ass today, but so far it hasn't worked too well."

"Ya, you and everyone else. In case you haven't noticed, the Farmer's Market is outdoors, and there are a ton of people here that would also see me. And I don't feel like sharing right now, thank you. At least my shirt isn't in danger of flying up and showing everyone my tits too."

'Wow, she is really getting pissed off. Gotta play damage control' I thought. Shrugging it off, I replied "Sorry babe, I didn't think you would get this upset about it. I know you kind of get off by showing some skin, so I thought this would kind of get you in the mood. Besides, it's not like we know anyone here, and we aren't even close to home, so it's not like we are likely to see any of these people again any time soon."

That seemed to mollify her, so we moved on. Grabbing her ass with both hands, I said to her under my breath "I have an idea that may help. This will hold your skirt down, right?"

Mary smiled and playfully elbowed me in the gut, but didn't move my hands. Could not help but notice – even though we were not in the shade, her nipples were still trying to poke a hole in her blouse. I had picked this blouse on purpose. It had a fairly high neck and it had six buttons, and I knew that the top two had issues staying closed. The black color kind of hid her nipples, and also made it quite obvious when it showed skin because of the color contrast. The top button had already come undone, and she didn't seem to notice yet. Nothing was showing yet, but it wouldn't be long before the second one went and she would be sharing a preview of the girls.

We walked on for a while, collecting a few nick-nacks along the way. Claiming to need a break, I suggested we stop for lunch. When I saw a greasy-spoon type of place almost hidden among the vendor tents, we made a beeline for the place. Requesting a quiet booth in the back, we were seated quickly, and I made Mary sit with her back to the room. After giving our drink order, I put down my menu and stood up. "Be right back, restroom break."

It was just a tiny lie. I tracked down our waitress, waving her to me. "Excuse me miss, but my wife and I are having a serious talk during lunch, and we would appreciate it if you weren't very efficient at our table. I don't want to be rude, but could you not stop by our table as fast as you usually would please? "

She looked at me kind of weird, but smiled anyway. "Of course, sir. Anything you need. I will be back at your table in about five minutes for your order if that's OK."

"Ya, sure, no problem. Just walk from that direction over there so I have time to see you coming, then if I want you I will just wave you over to us. Is that OK? I don't want to have to bother you with hearing the boring details of our problems. Also, when you come back with drinks, can you also bring us a couple of large margaritas?"

Giving me a knowing nod of her head, she smiled and turned away as she was called by another customer.

Getting back to our table, I started speaking before I sat down. "OK, here's the rules. Lunch will be a bit different for you today hon. I would like some extra scenery today while eating, so could you do me a favor?"

Hesitant, she nodded at me, but looked confused. "As long as you don't get all weird on me, I guess we can work that out. What do you want?"

"Well...." I started, but faltered. My eyes left hers, clearly dropping to look at her chest. "OK, here's what I want. Every time our waitress comes to our table, I want you to undo a button on your shirt. Now, she will..."

"WHAT!?" she interrupted, hissing at me. "Are you insane? What makes you think I will do that?"

"Oh come on babe, she's a girl too, you don't have anything she hasn't seen in the mirror herself. Besides, if you do what I ask, I will make it up to you later. You will thank me, I promise you that."

Thinking silently, she leaned back in her chair, folding her hands together on the table. She glared at me, but not entirely in a mean way. I could almost hear the gears in her head grinding as she tried to figure me out. Taking advantage of her quiet, I glanced through my menu, taking the focus off of Mary to let her thoughts stew better.

I was about to say something when the waitress appeared a few tables away, heading towards us. Nodding at her, she came up to us, notepad at the ready. Surprising Mary, I quickly ordered a chicken salad for both of us. As our waitress left the table, Mary started to say something but was stopped by my finger waving at her. She looked at me oddly, and in response I just pointed to her chest and smiled.

Her eyebrows arched up and her head tilted a little. "I can't believe you, asking me to do this crazy stuff. I don't know why I let you talk me into things sometimes. But what the hell... I guess I can do this. THIS time, just this time."

Looking around quickly and finding no one watching, Mary's hands moved to her shirt. Her face showed that she was surprised that the first button was undone, and gave me a dirty look. There went the second one. She pulled the neck of her shirt apart a little, but it didn't do anything for me – it still just showed the flat skin of her upper chest, and nothing of her delectable breasts. They were just over a good handful each, so it wouldn't take long. That sure didn't stop me from staring though!

We made small talk for several minutes until the waitress came back with our drinks and food. As she left, I thanked her and turned to Mary. "Those drinks are both yours, you earned them for going along with my silly little game today. And yes, you need to have both of them before you are done with your salad. If nothing else, they will help too let you play my game."

Gesturing at her shirt, she got my hint and there went the third button. At the right angle, the top slope of one breast was visible. She pulled the edges of her shirt together, but she couldn't completely cover the cleavage. She shook her head and laughed at my inability to look away.

Sooner than I expected, the waitress appeared a few tables away and I waved her in. Since I just asked her for a drink refill and more salad dressing, Mary laughed as the waitress left. "You turd, you just wanted me to un-do another button, right?"

"Guilty. But there's more. Yes, I did want another drink, but something else too."

I got up and sat on the bench next to her as she undid the fourth one. Reaching into my backpack, I came up with a small washcloth I took from our bathroom this morning while she was showering. "Here, this is for you" I said, handing it to Mary. "This goes on the bench seat."

"Now I'm really confused. Why on earth would I need that?"

"Easy, we can be sure that seat is crawling with nasty germs, and if I'm gonna have desert between your legs, we need to keep my food clean. Now, put this down on the seat under your pussy."

She shrugged and lifted up, leaning forward over the table. As she reached between her legs, I reached back, pulling the back of her skirt out of the way, fully behind her. She barely held back a squeal as she fell backwards, her naked ass slapping the vinyl softly. As she turned to me, I put my hand up, covering her mouth. "Shhh, here comes the waitress. Don't make a scene. Besides, it's really turning me on knowing how close your naked ass is to my hand."

As our waitress was gone, I reached over for Mary's shirt. "One more visit, one more button."

With a huge grin, I popped the fifth button open and pulled her shirt to the side, now showing one entire breast and most of her stomach. My hand cupped her exposed breast, my fingertips finding her rock-hard nipple. Whatever comment Mary was about to make was totally lost as she inhaled sharply.

She covered herself up as well as she could and slowly worked my hand out, trying not to get anyone else's attention. "What the hell are you doing to me? I don't know how you did it, but I am so incredibly turned on right now it's not even funny!"

"That's kind of my plan, babe. Now pull your shirt back to the side a little, I still want to see."

Moving back to my side of the table, I smiled huge seeing how she looked now. Almost all the buttons were undone and her cheeks flushed with excitement sure made for a lovely change. "Don't think that just because I moved back here that we are done." I said, "I still have plans for you."

Mary seemed to have calmed down somewhat, and I couldn't let that happen. Not too much anyway. "Hey, your relaxing too much, and it's bothering my view. Pinch your nipples for me, I want to see them perking up again. Yes, both of them."

She put down her fork and smiled, grabbing both her breasts and squeezing, but not touching her nipples directly. I opened my mouth to say something, but she shushed me. Reaching in under her shirt, one hand at a time, I could see her fingers tweaking her nipples through her shirt. Starting to breath faster, her hand kept moving until I whispered quickly "Stop for a sec, here comes the waitress again."

Mary's face was all red and her shirt askew when the waitress asked if we wanted anything else. We both shook our heads and she turned to leave, but not before hesitating slightly as her eyes paused while glancing past Mary. I could have sworn she had just a hint of a grin on her face as she walked away.

"Another button, NOW" I hissed, my pulse speeding up a notch. "Pull your shirt apart so I can see."

Her face actually got a little more red, but without hesitation she reached for her shirt. The last button slipped out of it's hole slowly, and Mary looked around again, then pulled the fabric to her left as her right hand reached in to pull out her breast. No more finger teasing required, both her nipples were back to rock-hard status.

"Holy crap, this is so embarrassing, but at the same time I am so horny right now" she whispered to me."

Moving beside her again, my hand immediately went to her knees. The opened for me right away, and I reached up between her thighs.

"You sure are turned on" I said, quite surprised, "I haven't felt you this wet in a long time."

Slowly stroking my finger along her soaking wet slit, I paused at her clit every time I passed it. After a few strokes, my finger just stayed, toying with her gently. Reaching across, I grasped her breast, squeezing it and pulling it towards me.

"Dammit, you have to stop, right now."

I was not really surprised, I knew this was going to happen. This was not a bad thing though.

Mary continued "Keep this up, and you will have to fuck me right here and now. Was that part of your little game too?"

Slowly pulling back, with a pinch from each hand on it's way out, I replied "No, not quite. Besides, do you really want to get caught?"

"Right now, I don't want to, but any more teasing and I won't fucking care! Now stop it!" she hissed.

Luckily she was still smiling. Not really wanting to leave, I went back to my seat anyway. I saw her try to fix her shirt, but shook my head at her. "Not yet, you don't. If you remember, my lunch was supposed to have a nice show to go along with it."

It was easy to see she was not really comfortable with that, but she was still in lust mode, so she let it go. After licking my fingers clean, knowing she could see me tasting her, I started eating again, but Mary couldn't sit still. Once hand disappeared under the table, making me grin. She smiled too as it was obvious we both knew where that hand went. Mary saw me waving again and her face paled, staring intently at me.

"Fine, go ahead and cover up, she will be here in a second." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

Away went my view, and no sooner had her hand dropped from her shirt when our waitress stood in front of us. Without a comment, she dropped our check on the table, and turned to leave. A few feet away she stopped and turned back to us. With a knowing smile, she said "Thanks for coming in, enjoy the rest of your stay. Feel free to ask if there is anything at all that I can do for you."

My smile almost split my face in two as I turned to Mary. "So do we need anything else dear? Can you think of anything our lovely waitress can help with?"

Mary's face went bright red instantly, and she growled softly to me "Don't you DARE, I will hurt you."

I chuckled, and turned back "No thanks, I think we are good here."

As soon as she turned away again, Mary's hand dropped under the table again, her arm muscles tightening up. "I think you owe me another button, babe. Actually, we are now out of buttons, and we can't let her get away without you showing off some more..."

She looked worried for a moment while I thought, but leaned forward to blurt out "Don't say anything. It's my turn now."

"Go ahead, I'm waiting."

Instead of answering, she leaned back in her seat. Pulling her shirt apart, she draped it across the outsides of her breasts, fully exposing herself to me. As she ran her hands up and down her torso, pausing briefly on each breast for a quick pinch, she worked her leg up from under the table, placing her foot on the seat next to her, with her knee pushed out to the side, leaning up against the table.

Not wasting any time, I almost leaped out of my seat in a rush to sit next to her again. Her skirt was bunched up, her glistening wet pussy in full view. She grabbed her breasts, squeezing them together tightly as her eyes closed and her mouth fell open.

The moment I touched her pussy, she moaned deeply under her breath, trying not to draw attention to us. "Fast, dammit, make it fast!" she whispered to me, "make me cum now!"

It wasn't my plan, but I couldn't stop what had been started, not now. Turning to face her, I reached across us to touch her, watching my fingers massage her clit. Pushing lower for a minute, two fingers held together felt their way down between her lips, pausing the her entrance. Her wetness covered my fingers as she shifted her hips forward into me, driving herself onto me. With a slight push, they sank deep inside her, buried completely. My thumb danced across her clit as fast as I could move it as my fingers bent forward searching out her special spot.

My other arm reached across her shoulders, my hand coming to rest on her breast, covering her hand. Her hand dropped out from beneath mine, allowing me to cup her full breast. She pushed my thumb out of the way, taking over the job of rubbing her clit. Rubbing faster than I could have, in just seconds I felt her pussy contract, squeezing tightly on my trapped fingers.

Struggling to stay silent, she bit her lip as she came, and I could see her eyes roll back in her head even through her closed eyelids. Every twitch of my hand on her breast or the fingers inside of her caused her whole body to jerk slightly, and I can't say every twitch was accidental.

Getting her breathing quickly under control, she pried our hands off of her body. Suddenly self-conscious, she buttoned her shirt back up most of the way, but leaving the top few undone. My arm still around her shoulders, it was only a short reach for me to reach the front of her shirt to pull it open to give myself a quick peek at the twins now hidden away.

She smiled at me as she quickly cleaned herself off with the washcloth. "Good thing you brought this, I would hate to have a huge wet spot in the back of my skirt."

Sadly pulling away from her, I put the soaked washcloth away in the backpack, feeling quite dirty myself as I caught a whiff of the scent she left on it. Mary must have caught that quick smell also as she blushed lightly. "I hope no one notices" she said softly, "I can't believe we actually just did that! You are soooooo bad, you pervert."

Getting ready to leave, I finally looked at the bill as I pulled out my wallet. To my surprise, it was only the restaurant's copy of the bill. It was paid. There was a hand-written note on the bottom that said "Thanks for the show, you made our day." Passing the bill to Mary, I looked around in shock, I finally caught a glimpse of what had to be our benefactor. A couple probably in their 40s was in plain view off to the side, and only their faces were visible. From a mirror on the wall. Not ten feet away.

They smiled and waved, and my face must have gone just as pale as Mary's did as we both caught sight of them. "I swear no one was there when we started playing" I said to Mary, "I swear it. I had no idea anyone could see anything, babe."

She turned to me looking pissed off, but the look on my face must have convinced her. She forgot her anger quickly as she pushed on me. "Let's get the hell out of here, now. Oh, I am so embarrassed."

We were almost running as we reached the door, and I now saw in person the people who were watching and gave them a quick smile and wave as we disappeared from sight. However, by the time we reached the end of the block, we had started giggling about it, and were laughing like mad a minute later. The embarrassment gone, it was now quite funny to us.

Most of our energy was now burned off and it was hot and very bright outside. I no longer wanted to be outside. I wanted to relax for a few minutes, somewhere inside, not out in the heat. "Hey babe" I said, "we should go indoors. I really want to sit down to relax a little. What do you think?"

"Sure, that's fine. That actually sounds really good. But where to go? I'm not going back in that restaurant ever again though!"

We had a good laugh at that, and when we calmed down again, I pointed to the building we were in front of. It was Sound View Theater. "Why not here? We can get some popcorn, sit in a comfy chair, and pass the heat of the day in an air-conditioned dark room and relax."

"Umm, a movie?" she asked. "Do you even know what's playing?"

Checking the listing, there was some action movie that we had seen a week or so ago, but it said this one was in 3D, plus they were featuring some new thing called 'DBox' seats that looked like they were some advanced video game force-feedback chairs. I had seen the reviews for them, and had found this theater and showtimes online, but I could play stupid really well. 'Thrill Ride - Part 3' was a good movie, but maybe the action sequences were a bit much for a mid-day matinee. However, it was also the only thing playing within the next hour.

12