Matinee Mischief

Story Info
Married lady drinks too much on girls day out at the theatre.
2.2k words
4.1
57.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not a bad girl, really I'm not........ Well, not when I'm sober at any rate. It's the drink that gets me into trouble you see and I should know better. I mean when a girl gets to her late twenties, she should know when she's had enough, but, that's me all over. Once I start, I never seem to know when to stop.

I had thought I had got over my little.. erm "problem "when I got married and settled down. And, I think even my closest friends will tell you that I behaved myself very well for the best part of two years, until that fateful day out with the girls.

Unfortunately, I have no excuses for what happened...apart from the fact that Tony, my husband, was thoroughly beastly to me the evening before. And, it was all because I went over my clothing budget for the third month running. I had bought a delightful little cocktail dress at the Harrods's sale you see. It was a dress that was totally irresistible and just my size and colour. I mean it was an absolute give-away at £99. Well it had been marked down by £50.....I ask you? Not that Tony appreciated my eye for a bargain. He was furious and went about slamming doors and muttering all evening. Eventually, he got me mad too, and, we had the worst row we've had for ages..

All it did, was make me determined to go on the trip the next day and have a good time. To hell with my miserable mean husband was my attitude.

Now before you go further with my little story, I want you to admit that there are some things that all of us have done that we look back on and regret. For example, every time I think of what happened on that day I blush with shame.....but, what's done is done and you have to move on.

The trip with the girls from work had been organised months ago. I had paid for it in advance and had been looking forward to going for weeks. We usually had about three outings a year and they were very popular with our small group, the ladies from support services at our law firm, "Jennings and Maltby." There were only 6 of us, but, we found that was about the right number for days out like this. We always had a great time and got on really well.

Susan had organised this particular one and she had arranged for us to have lunch one Saturday in London and then go on to see a matinee show of the musical "Chicago" in the West End.

As the show started at 3.00 pm and our lunch was booked for 12.30 pm. we had plenty of time for a leisurely meal in a nice restaurant. We chose Nando's, which was not far from the Adelphi Theatre in the Strand, where we were due to go for the matinee performance. With our lunch, we ordered 2 bottles of white wine to go with our meals, and, some of us drank more than others. (me for one) Consequently, we ordered another bottle. Later on, we all had coffee and the time just slipped away as we talked and laughed. However, despite this, we still arrived at the theatre early.

"Let's have a drink," someone suggested and we all sat at a table in the bar. That's when I had another glass of wine.

The show started spectacularly and we were thoroughly absorbed in it. If you have seen the show yourself I'm sure you will agree how good it is. We had good seats in the Circle and Susan got a lot of thanks from the girls for organising everything. She's a shy old thing really and she blushed with all the attention.

Well, the interval came and it was a fairly long one of twenty minutes. I looked around at the girls, did they want anything? Only Rita and me, apparently, so the order was just for two more white wines.

I volunteered to go.

I joined the queue at the bar and my face fell. It was rather long, too long really. The bar staff were very busy. Would I get served in time? I contemplated this thinking I should just go back to my seat.

Just then a guy, who I hadn't noticed before, was signalling to me from a good position at the front of the bar.

"What do you want?" He mouthed.

I was taken aback, but, managed to regain my composure. After all, I reasoned to myself, why wouldn't a complete stranger want to buy an attractive girl a drink?

"Two white wines," I mouthed back.

"Then, soon afterwards, he was at my side holding drinks on a large tray. "Take yours," he smiled, "my treat."

"Well thank you," I managed to say.

"The queue was rather daunting, so I took pity on you" he explained. "By the way, I'm sitting right behind you in the theatre"

"Oh! I didn't realise," I said.

"It's a good show, isn't it," he added.

"Yes, it's marvellous," I responded.

"Maybe see you later, then," he said as he moved off.

When I got back to my seat, I explained my good fortune to Rita.

"There was no one sitting behind us earlier" she frowned.

"Well there is now," I giggled and took a long swig of my drink. As a matter of fact, I finished it off in no time. It seemed quite warm in the theatre.

(Later, Rita was able to give me an account of my behaviour during the second half of the show)

As the second half got under way. I had apparently dug Rita in the ribs "Don't you want yours?"

She shook her head, so I picked her half-finished glass up from off the floor and drained every last drop.

Then, I licked my lips and started popping them, as I looked around and shifted in my seat. It was a sure sign that I was getting inebriated.

I felt the heat, so I started to fan myself with my programme. I was all over the place. "What's happening?" I asked Rita.

"Shush!" she hissed.

"Who is that singing?" I slurred.

"Michelle, will you be quiet"

Then I heard a familiar song and started to sing along.

"Shut up, you're annoying everyone."

I also got a few shushes from people in the row in front and decided it was time I powdered my nose. Maybe the bar was still open..........

I stumbled up the stairs and into the foyer. It was lit up, but, there was no one there. The door to the bar was firmly closed with no lights on. I looked around for the ladies and saw a sign in the corner. You had to go through a glass door and along a short corridor to get to another door marked "ladies"

The rest room was empty, as I chose a cubicle and had a pee. Then, as I came out into the little corridor, someone grabbed me by the arm. It was my friend at the bar.

"In here," he growled and pushed me through a door I hadn't noticed before. It was a small room used by the staff. "You owe me for those drinks" he slurred as he pushed the door closed. "So how about a little kiss?"

But, it wasn't just a kiss he was after, as I found out when his hand disappeared up my skirt.

I tried to push him away, but in my tipsy state, I couldn't seem to do it. He soon had me pinned up against the wall.

Then his hand found the top of my stockings and brushed up against my panties.

"God," you're gorgeous," he panted, as I giggled and writhed in confusion. I could smell the alcohol on his breath, as he kissed me good and hard and moved my feet apart with his foot.

Then, his fingers moved expertly inside the elastic of my panties and my sex was at his mercy. As soon as he touched me there, my knees started to tremble and little shivers ran through my lower body.

I opened my mouth to protest and he had his tongue inside my mouth searching for mine. "STOP" I wanted to say, but, despite myself, we were kissing madly, our tongues touching off little electric charges of excitement.

But, it was down below where he was causing the most devastation. His knowing fingers were everywhere they shouldn't be and were busily working away, sending all sorts of delicious tremors rippling through this married lady's body. It was the sort of rough and direct treatment that my gentle loving husband never subjects me to (worse luck) and, inevitably, it didn't take long to get me really wet.

He stopped only to pull off my panties and pull his stiff large cock from his trousers. I remember having to concentrate to help him get them over my shoes. Where they went to I'll never know. I never saw them again. Then, he yanked my skirt up around the waist and it stuck there. Somehow, my fuddled brain must have realised that I was about to get fucked, because, I managed to slur out some more weak protests. It was to no avail, however, because, before I could pull myself together, his cock was nudging into my moist vagina. Then, he grunted in triumph as he got it in, all the way up. All I could do was gasp in shock, as my befuddled brain tried to tell me that what we were doing was very .....very...wrong. Ohhhhh...

But, as he hammered his cock into me over and over again, I just had to surrender to the inevitable. I was getting well and truly fucked and there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it. It was rough sex and my bum was bouncing off the wall as he continued to shag me. I must confess that I forgot all about my friends and the matinee show I was there to see. Raw sex just took over. His rampant cock went on fucking me with a vengeance. Soon a familiar squelching sound resounded in the confined space we were in but I was too drunk to be embarrassed.

After that, lust just took over for both of us. He just kept on fucking me.....over and over.....faster and faster. My pussy had never been used so roughly for a long time and I loved every second of it.

"Ohhhh" I groaned as waves of pleasure shuddered through my body. How he kept it up I'll never know, but, it was a new experience for me, I can tell you. As it was, I surrendered willingly to every loving thrust.

Then he nailed me good and proper and sent me over the top. I shivered in delight as a rare and beautiful sensation took over my body. Seconds later, he was coming too, as he pumped every drop of his spunk deep into my married vagina. Later, I realised to my horror that he hadn't even worn a condom. What an easy screw I must have been.

Then. after a few open mouthed kisses, he allowed me to fumble with my clothes and head off to the ladies again. I never saw him again.

A few splashes of cold water and a ten minute sit down with my face in my hands seemed to help sober me up. My head started to swim with the implications of what had happened. I had accepted a free drink from a total stranger and then had meekly allowed him to fuck the daylights out of me.

What on earth did that say about me? I was a respectable married woman out with her friends and had had unprotected sex with a stranger.

Somehow, I tidied myself up and applied some more lipstick. Then I took a deep breath and made it back to my seat. The row behind us was empty now.

"Where the hell have you been?" hissed Rita "you've missed most of the second half."

"Oh I had too much to drink, I'm afraid," I said truthfully.

"You can say that again" commented Rita.

Well not long after that, the show ended and we left the theatre. Rita helped me into the taxi and later escorted me onto the train. As the miles sped by, I completed my sobering up process. I was then able to complete my journey home without further assistance.

Despite my guilty conscience, I had a nice warm feeling down below and was feeling just fine. Later, I had no regrets as I realised how exciting the whole thing had been for me. Luckily for me, I didn't end up pregnant or suffer any other ill effects. But, I realised that I should be more careful in future and so I have been.

In fact, I'd like to tell you that I was a reformed character after that afternoon, but, the truth of it was that it was only the beginning of several naughty adventures that seemed to come my way. After all, a girl has to liven up her dull sex life one way or another, even if she's married.

THE END