Mating Call of the Phoenix Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,593 Followers

"Sir, did you touch yourself? Did you make yourself come?"

"I had to," Scott said simply.

"But sir, you made me feel sooooo good," Illyana whimpered, barely able to speak as she trembled with her whole body. "You should've let me do that. You should've given me your cock like I gave you my cunt."

"Illyana, it's over." Scott took a deep breath. "Maybe this is... is a good stopping point. We said we were just playing, after all, and that's all this was—all this should be."

"Don't be boring, Scott," Illyana said warningly. "You just got over being boring. You shouldn't take it up again. It's so much more fun being fun. Daco Dormana."

And just like that, he was hard again, his cock standing proud, covered in delicious cum for her as it aimed itself at her flushed face, her beautiful face, her beautiful mouth.

"You shouldn't use magic like that," Scott said as Illyana pulled her shirt up her taut belly, up over her breasts, her head. "It's irresponsible—"

"It's done. Suck my tits, sir. Then I'll suck something of yours..."

His jaw muscles knitted in frustration, anger at his own weakness. But he fell upon her, kissing and sucking her tits, his cock swinging against Illyana's stomach. He pulled her off the desk, on top of him on the chair, and held her slender body against his mouth as he devoured her tits in hungry pleasure.

"Mmmm, oh, oh..." Illyana's voice trailed off weakly.

But he was caring less and less about her pleasure, more and more about what he wanted—what he could take. He dropped Illyana to her butt on the floor, grabbed her by the hair, hoisted her head beside his legs—her tongue lolling out at his bare thighs, the thick masculine hair so much fun to swab around.

"You can suck my cock now," Scott said.

Illyana got up on her knees, her hands on his hairy thighs, her eyes looking up to his face and its excited anticipation. "I hope you tell me if I do a good job, sir. I'm not sure I know what to do—you're the first cock I've ever touched, sir. The first cock I've ever seen..."

"Yeah, right," Scott snorted, and Illyana gave him a wicked grin. She liked him taunting her. She wanted him to do it while he fucked her.

Illyana licked her lips, then lowered her gaze to his creamy cock—covered with thick, white jism. Her tongue lolled out onto her lower lip, then slashed at the top of his cock, licking away a perfect taste of cum.

"Oh, Illyana... Illyana," Scott moaned gleefully.

She swirled her neat little tongue all the way around his cockhead—the taste had such tang—then planted a sweet kiss right on the tip of his throbbing manhood. Her puckered lips sealed on top of his prick, moved forward, taking him in before her cheeks caved inward. Scott reached down and pushed her hair back to one side, revealing the bulge in her cheek where she'd taken him in her mouth.

"God, you're a good little cocksucker," Scott whispered, sliding down in his chair, pushing his cock higher.

"Thank you, sir. And thank you for having so much cock to suck."

"You're the one who makes it so big," he panted.

"I know," Illyana tittered. "You want me to kiss it some more, sir? Or should I suck it?"

"Suck it," Scott groaned. "You little tease—suck me!"

"But how, sir?" Illyana asked innocently, her sarcasm practically blazing in her eyes. "Is it like eating a popsicle?"

"Put it in your throat, you little whore—then just do what comes naturally to a little whore like you."

"Oh, Mr. Summers... how'd you know I was a little whore? Did someone tell?" Her lips were dripping with precum as she spoke in completely affected, sarcastic innocence.

"I said suck," Scott told her, his glasses flashing, and with delighted obedience, Illyana sealed her lips around the top of his cock. She sucked as she dipped deeper, seeming to pull his cock into her mouth with suction alone, until she had a full half of him in her warm, wet mouth.

"Good girl," Scott groaned, his body thrumming powerfully as he accepted Illyana's obeisance.

He was stunned by how thrilling he found her mouth, how eagerly he responded to her tongue. The only blowjob he'd ever gotten before had been from Jean, and she wouldn't even let him come in her mouth, instead working him up into a frenzy and then demanding he fuck her so they could both come. Which was fair, but didn't seem that way. Illyana he knew would let him come down her throat, on her tits, anywhere.

Her cheeks collapsed inward like little dimples as she sucked beautifully on him, putting him in a state of ecstasy. She wanted him to know how lucky he damn well was to have a beautiful woman like her swallowing cock and cum alike.

"Good, good girl. You're doing a very good job..."

Illyana liked it when he talked to her like that. She sucked harder to please him, slicking her lips up and down his towering prick. Her lips were glossy with thick, potent precum. She looked up at Scott, letting him know she was the only one in her mind as she took his cock deep down her throat.

"Get ready to take my cum—I need to finish soon," Scott said in a hot whisper. "God, I wish we had more time. Wish I could show you how a man treats a hot little piece like you."

That was enough to make Illyana slurp her way off his dick, jerk it absently as she spoke urgently. "Don't we have time?"

"I have a meeting, a team meeting."

"Can't you skip it?"

Scott pushed her back down to his cock. "Oh, I would love to skip it and fuck your throat like I should, but I can't. I need to finish—"

"But it's so hard, sir! Hard as a rock!"

"Hard for you, Illyana."

"For me? Wow! I like having it that way! Are they all like that, sir? So big and hard and long?"

"No, sweetie, they're all different sizes. You really haven't ever seen a cock before?"

"No," Illyana lied.

"Well, you're not going to see anymore. Just mine. So you'd better like it. You'd better finish me off and take my cum like a good girl."

He pushed her down again, but Illyana held her head firm. "Or what?"

"Or you'll be a bad girl. And you know what we do to bad girls."

"You make them suck your big, fat cocks? I wouldn't mind that, sir. It's so much fun!"

"Oh, no, not that. Our punishments are much worse."

"Like what, sir?"

"Suck the cum out of my cock or you'll find out."

Smiling insouciantly, but submissively, Illyana swiped her tongue over his cockhead again, catching the fresh precum flowing from it. Scaled her lips over the bullet-shaped head, sucking and slurping, letting Scott know he was going to come. Because of her. Because she'd made him shoot.

She kept her mouth on the top of his cock, knowing she'd never be able to take it all, and with her left hand she jerked on the base of his cock and with her right hand she gently massaged his balls. She ran the pressure of her mouth down along his mammoth shaft, delighted to find more drops of dripping cum to lick away from the underside of his manhood. She was thrilled to have his cock in her hands, in her mouth, to be touching and tasting his towering erection with total impunity. Like it was hers. All hers...

"You're going to make me come," Scott husked out.

Illyana looked up at him, mockingly quizzical, her lips retreating from his penis. "What's that, sir?"

"I'm gonna feel—like you did—when I licked your dirty little pussy."

"Oh, sir, that was wonderful! Are you gonna feel like that right now?"

"I'm gonna come! Jerk on my cock for me."

"But sir, I don't know how!"

Scott's voice became rougher than ever. "Yes you do, you little slut."

Smiling wickedly, Illyana clutched his cock with both hands. She started out slow, almost making him whimper with how sluggishly her hands traveled over his primed cock, then she picked up speed, found his rhythm, pumped harder, faster.

"I am a little slut, aren't I?" Illyana said mischievously.

"Yes," Scott groaned. "You are—"

His cock fired, speedy rivers of cum spewing out of the spade-shaped head, Illyana huffing as it splashed onto her chin, her lips, her cheeks, soaking her bare-naked body with his generous load.

"Oh yeah, yeah, Illyana!" Scott gasped. She jerked faster, hands slick with cream that made them glide effortlessly up and down the vast length of his cock. She squeezed as she jerked, making his cock produce even more jism for her.

"Yes!" Illyana huffed, her eyes glued to the eruption shooting from his erect cock. "More, more!"

"God, you whore," Scott gulped, "you whore..."

"Wow, sir, it's just going everywhere! Does that feel good?"

"Yes, yes it does!" he moaned. "So good, so damn good—"

Illyana milked him dry, milked him until the last drop of cum dribbled out and into her white-washed hands.

"Fuck," Scott groaned, falling limp in his chair, gulping in his breath with tense jerks of his lungs. "Bad girl..."

Illyana kept a firm grip on his cock, feeling it soften in her little hands, loving the power she had over him, his body. "That was really something, sir," she whispered. "It just shot all over everything, didn't it?"

"That's what it does—when you really enjoy it."

"And you really enjoyed it because of me, didn't you?"

"Yeah, Illyana. Why else would I give you all that cum?"

Illyana giggled girlishly. "It's all over me!" she moaned in exaggerated disgust. "I love it!"

"There's a box of Kleenex on the desk, you little whore."

"Your little whore," Illyana retorted as she pulled out several tissues, cleaning the cream from her breasts, from her stomach, from her face. She was glad she had undressed so thoroughly. It would be much harder to get his cum out of her clothes.

Scott watched her clean herself off, appreciating her lithe body, so fine, so athletic. She was lushly curved at the hips, pointed and proud of breast, but she was also firm and toned. The legs tapering in just the right way, her belly flat with muscle, her arms well-defined, her calves sharply delineated. And her cunt, so sweet, the honey-blonde patch of hair marking it like the X on a treasure map. He could feel himself getting hard again and wondered if it was Illyana's magic or just Illyana.

A knock came at his door. "Scott, will you be attending today's meeting of the minds, or shall I extend your heartfelt apologies to the teaching staff?" Hank asked.

"Shit," Scott wore, leaping out of his chair and pulling his pants up in one jerky motion. "I'll be right there!" he called outward. Then, to Illyana: "I have to go. You stay here until we're gone, then slip out."

Illyana was still kneeling there, polishing the cum from her tits, next to naked, her panties in a twist on her thighs. "Do you have to?" she whined.

Scott zipped himself up. "Yes."

"You mean it's over?"

Scott buttoned his fly. "Yes."

"But it was so... so..." Illyana lifted her latest Kleenex to her nostrils and sniffed the wet cum on it. "It was the best," she whimpered, sounding actually a little high.

"The best so far," Scott said, and redressed, he slipped out of the office, leaving Illyana kneeling under his desk like one big puddle of cum.

"Oh, you're gonna make such a good dad," she whispered, bringing her hand down between her legs and finding her pussy as slick and ready and fun as she could ask for. "Daco Dormana," she cast, just so he wouldn't forget her.

Zev95
Zev95
1,593 Followers
12