Mating Call of the Phoenix Ch. 06

Story Info
Maria Hill is brought to heel.
4.7k words
5
11.1k
12
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,585 Followers

The grounds of the Mansion were green and clear, the landscaping undisturbed, the lawn unharmed long enough for the grass to grow to a respectable height. The Professor had kept it at that discretely manicured country club height, like he was ashamed that all that green was alive, but Scott let it grow. The longer it grew, the bigger the victory.

He knew this place. It was about the only time SHIELD had shown up at the Xavier Institute, in the form of Maria Hill, her body long and lean and every inch of it cradled by her SHIELD jumpsuit like a knife in a sheath. A hard face, strikingly even-tempered, close-cropped hair, breasts small but neatly fitted to her body, ass flat, all of her toned and hardened. The reason the jumpsuit was so unforgivingly tight as to leave no doubt: it hid no weakness, no excess, no softness. She was as sharp-edged as she looked, inside and out.

Down boy, Emma thought-cast. This was back when they were on thinking terms with each other.

Maria was here with the Devil's deal, just sign on the dotted line. Scott remembered the SHRA, the Civil War. He'd steered clear of it, watching the proceedings with a bit of bemused bitterness. Back then, he'd been a little ashamed of how cathartic he'd found it to watch Captain America and the rest get the mutie treatment.

Now...

He and Emma sat down at the garden table with Maria. Emma poured for them from the carafe of iced tea, Scott wondering if she knew yet just how submissive she could be.

SHIELD's SHIELD's butch-in-chief? Scott thought to the Phoenix, sitting at the fourth chair. Didn't know she was your type.

She could be a powerful ally in times to come. As long as you have something on her.

Guess I'd better get on her then.

They weren't in the shadow of the Sentinel meant to keep them from going off the reservation, literally, but they were close. Scott sent his thoughts to Emma, wondering if it were possible for mental wires to get crossed.

Emma, what've you got?

Emma gave him the briefest look, evincing surprise, before casting. The great Scott Summers asking me to violate another's mental privacy?

When I asked what have you got, I meant besides sarcasm.

She's SHIELD. She has the best psi-blocks in the world.

So?

Emma smiled for him: She thinks you're handsome, has a lot of daddy issues, and is so into being dominated that she keeps thinking about Nick Fury pulling her over his lap and tanning her hide.

So just about what I expected for a top-ranked member of the United States intelligence community.

Pretty much. Are you planning something?

Usually

Maria was talking, as always. "I realize you've already graciously met with Tony Stark, but I was hoping to make a clearer impression on you. While we are following Iron Man's lead in allowing you to remain neutral, for now, you're not exempt from the law. You X-Men will be part of the Fifty States Initiative, and your students will be trained in a method consistent with Camp Hammond certification. The days of the X-Men being a glorified mutant pride parade are over."

"Are they?" Scott asked.

Maria blinked, surprised at his blank insolence. He hadn't said it as a challenge, but in almost a curious manner, like he knew something she didn't. "If not, they soon will be. There won't be one system for mutants and another for everyone else. You'll follow the example of Beast and Wolverine and be a part of the program."

"And what if we don't?" Scott persisted. "What happens to mutants who take our cue? Are you going to put four point five percent of the population in Project 42? I'm not sure even the Negative Zone is big enough for that."

Now Maria really blinked. After a stunned pause, she jerked to her feet. "How the hell did you know about that?" She stared at Emma. "You can't have gotten past my blocks, not that far, you can't've!"

Scott casually rose, patting Emma on the shoulder as she looked at him questioningly. "That's the problem with declaring war on mutants and not on superheroes. They wear bright costumes and drag capes behind them. Us—we're everywhere. The X-Men, X-Factor, just the type of the iceberg. We look sexy as hell and we make a lot of noise, but the real damage is done when one of us is in the White House, or the Senate... a nuclear power plant... a missile silo..."

Maria gritted her teeth. "How dare you threaten me. How dare you threaten the American people—"

"What? You don't like living in fear?" Emma asked acidly, following Scott's lead. Now that he thought about it, he was pretty sure she knew exactly how submissive she could be. "Funny. You humans spend enough time worrying about violent videogames and people saying 'happy holidays.' I guess us homo superior have the luxury of real problems."

"It certainly does leave us few illusions about our place in the food chain," Scott said. "We may not be on the top, but we're certainly above you. And we can act like it anytime you want. Policing Magneto, 'the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants,' that was a courtesy. Do you really think you can give us more trouble than them?"

Maria's lips curled in distaste. "Do you know how many times someone has recommended just hitting this place with a missile and being done with it? The surveys say our poll numbers wouldn't even quiver."

"It's not the poll numbers I expect to quiver," Scott said. "It's you. Emma? Be a dear?"

Shifting into diamond, Emma reached across the table, grasped Maria's hand, and pulled her down facefirst into the table. Maria gasped in exertion as she hit the grated metal; Scott was suddenly behind her, holding her down, while Emma pulled her arms up and out, keeping her from getting loose that way. Suddenly, Maria Hill was completely trapped.

"You know," Scott said, "I've always wondered how you get these jumpsuits so tight. We use unstable molecules, but surely you couldn't afford to give everyone an unstable molecule wardrobe? Maybe that's why I've been seeing some of you in business suits lately..."

"You kill me, SHIELD will retaliate! You'll have a Helicarrier here within the hour! This place will be burnt to the ground!"

"Oh, we're not going to kill you, Director Hill. This is a school."

Emma smiled, right in Maria's face. "We're going to educate you."

And she turned back to flesh, Maria watching her own resilient face disappearing from where it'd been reflected in Emma's diamond skin. She knew this meant Emma would now be able to use her psychic powers and redoubled her efforts, trying to pull free of Emma's weakened hold on her first, but it was too late. Suddenly, she felt Scott's cock suck its cum-strewn way out of her pussy, and she groaned her welcome to the soft lips that claimed her flooded crevice. Her hands sought red hair, pushing Jean's mouth more firmly against her cunt, hot tongue slithering into cream that Emma hadn't thought could get any hotter, the blonde and Maria sighing at the suction that began drawing Scott's seed out of her sex...

Maria was burning up with excitement now, with pure frantic want, wishing Scott's massive cock was inside her right that second, no, no, that was Emma, those were Emma's sensations, she didn't want Scott going over to the couch, putting his hand on Betsy Braddock's head, running fondling fingers through her shiny black hair, taking a moment, two, not stopping the petting of her hair until she gave in and cooed, and then he pulled her face down to his groin. Betsy gave another moan. She enjoyed sucking Scott's cock...

Emma had let her go. The sudden loss of her warm hands from Maria's wrists felt... chilling. Lonely. Maria knew she could break free, she could remember her training and attack Scott, he wasn't that powerful, a well-timed combination could floor him, but she didn't, she knew it was only a matter of time before Scott lost his load, she wanted very much to see him cum, to see exactly how much semen would be produced by those balls of his. Even more than that, she wanted to taste him, swallow him, carry his warmth around in her belly. Slowly, she began to gyrate her hips, moaning slightly, licking her full, blue lips.

"You can have my ass," Maria said along with Emma. A part of her had known that of course Scott and the White Queen of the Hellfire Club would be into some kinky shit, but a part of her, her religious upbringing and conservative outlook, couldn't believe Emma would enjoy, had enjoyed it, had asked for it.

Scott had let her go too. She was free. She didn't have to... have to...

"Let's see," Emma whispered, "what the Black Queen has to offer the White."

And moving quickly, Selene lowered her sex to Emma's face. The White Queen knew exactly what to do. A few light kisses, just to let Selene know she wasn't serving her, that she was deigning to let Selene share this with her. Then, Emma showed her she knew exactly what to do. She ran her tongue up and down Selene's dripping pussy, increasing her torment, making Selene wonder just how many hours it might take for Emma to let her come, then she fucked her tongue deep inside and made the bitch squirt then and there—

Maria's head whirled with shocked, stunned lust. She had never known sex could be so intensely... craven. It had always seemed so disappointing to her, not a big deal, her own fantasies of being dominated just compensations for how boring she found the act itself. Now, envy and need shot through her. This was what she had been missing! Emma had had it all along!

"Mmmmmm," Emma moaned, lifting her hips so Scott could slide her panties off under the blanket. "You might have to gag me. It wouldn't be good if they kicked us off the plane right in the middle of the Atlantic."

"I've got a nice big gag for you," Scott said, now reaching under the blanket to expose himself.

"Though that won't do anything about the noise you make," Emma said, wrapping her hand around his offered cock, squeezing lustily. "You make all kinds of noises..."

Scott was unable to silence a loud groan. "Yeah... guess I'll have to work harder at being repressed."

"Just lie back and think of England," Emma suggested, leaning over to rest her head on his shoulder. Then sliding it lower. Lower. "I don't know how I flew before I met you. To think, this tense grip could've been wasted on an armrest instead of you..."

Her head dropped down to his lap, under the blanket.

"Feed me a creampie like you did She-Hulk," Emma breathed, a harsh intake of breath in the middle as Scott's fingers slid over the creamy expanse of her panties.

"Suck me, suck me," Scott insisted, as if she had any intention of stopping. No, not even if the plane crashed. She would suck him dry!

Maria had felt the gnawing, empty feeling in her pussy before, but now she could admit it was horniness, admit that her eyes had followed Scott's every movement, feeling this way. She wondered if she could purge her body of this torturous feeling by masturbating. God, if she could, she would do it right now, rob herself of this confusing feeling forever, stop trying to figure out if it was good or bad. She felt so damned guilty just feeling it she was sure that she would burn in hell if she touched herself. It had to be a sin. It felt so good it would have to be a sin.

"You made her come... all those times?" Maria muttered in disbelief.

"I think she's coming, the little minx," Emma said casually, as if they were discussing Maria's cunt over tea. "She really is undersexed."

"Coming without permission? She does need discipline. Ah, here's the zipper. I was wondering how she went to the bathroom..."

Maria heard the telltale whistle of a zipper going down and abruptly came back to herself, realizing where she was. She jerked, but her response was sluggish, and Emma shifted back to diamond to grab her hands and kept her stretched across the table.

Her ass was now on full display, her carefully concealed culo jutting out from her unzipped jumpsuit like it had burst at the seams, not at all as unimpressive as her censoring uniform would have one believe. With only a thong cutting between the ample set of buttocks, there was no denying how curvaceous Maria truly was.

Scott let out a low whistle, taking a closer look as he pulled the secondary zipper lower, between Maria's legs and over her taint. Emma took it from there, pulling it over her pussy to reveal the wet expanse of her panties, plastered to her labia by dampness.

"My! What an ass she's been hiding!" Emma chortled. "Bet it'd be hard for all her SHIELD lackeys to take her seriously if they saw all that swinging behind her."

"Though they might enjoy working with her more. Or at all."

"RELEASE ME THIS INSTANT! I'LL KILL YOU! KILL YOU BOTH!"

"Well, that's not a very good reason to let her go," Scott said consideringly.

"Maybe we should give her a reason to stay," Emma suggested.

"Or at least a reason not to come without permission like a disobedient bitch."

"Precisely."

Scott unbuckled his belt, and the metallic sound sent a quiver through Maria. She was suddenly aware of how close he was, standing behind her. How close his cock was. She could still picture it in her mind. Was it really as big as Emma remembered? Had he really... with She-Hulk? Okay, most everyone had with She-Hulk, she'd even hit on Maria once, but... Psylocke too?

She heard the leather of his belt swishing out of its loops, being doubled up into a switch, and once more was brought back to reality. It was like she was at war with herself, trying to focus, to resist this desire, these things Emma had shown her, but they were so real, realer than her duty, realer than her pride...

Scott stepped to her side. Moving in lockstep, Emma pulled Maria over the table so now she was no longer bent over it, but belly-down on it. She held Maria's arms, and Scott caught Maria's ankles in the crook of his elbow, totally capturing her like a prisoner on the rack. Without her feet on the ground, Maria felt even more helpless, and there was a depraved intensity to being exposed, bound, living in anticipation of pain. She had a flash of Emma wearing a ball-gag, and wondered what it would be like to have one of those too, to be able to scream as loud as she wanted for once in her life. There had to be something she could say to make them let her go, but she couldn't think of it, didn't want to think of it.

And before she could force herself to rally and dismiss all these sickly warm feelings Emma had infused her with, Scott cocked his belt and sent it flying through the air, under-handed. It landed on Maria's cunt, actually ripping her panties, and she arched her hips in response as pain shot through her. Pain and something else, something equally excruciating, but that felt like she'd been waiting for it...

Still, she screeched, twitching convulsively on the tables, her wrists and ankles aching as the two X-Men held her fast. She was suddenly aware of a warm, wet sensation between her thighs, something leaking, and she almost would've thought it was blood except for something undeniable that told her it wasn't. It was her arousal.

Maria didn't understand, couldn't fathom being turned on by such cruelty. She looked back at Scott, who smiled at her. His slacks were contorted with a bulging erection, and Maria could guess at the size, believe that it really was as big as the memories showed. She faced front, away from Scott's gaze, and met Emma's eyes. Even though Emma was diamond and there was no way she could know what Maria was thinking, she gave the SHIELD agent a leering smile and nodded her head.

It wasn't the pain that broke Maria, but the thought of continued wondering, continuing this confusing mix of sensations, this overwarm feeling in her belly, this enjoyment of her own defilement. "Please! No, don't whip me anymore!" she begged in a high-pitched voice, betraying her horror at her own sick arousal. "Please, I can't stand it! You'll kill me!"

"I actually think you'd prefer that," Emma said.

"No, Maria," Scott said, tightening the loop of leather with a crisp snap. "We're going to keep going. We're going to keep doing what you're enjoying so much."

And Maria's clit stood up stiff and erect.

Krak! Maria flinched and tensed her muscles, trying to draw away from the thrashing belt leather as it slashed into her pussy. The buckle actually touched her clit, protruding from its fleshy sheath, and the treacherous thing throbbed and spasmed and Maria screamed. She was more turned on than ever, her body quivering uncontrollably, making her feel how tense her powerful muscles were, how tight, that feeling she liked so much at the peak of a hard work-out, but now it wasn't hers, it was centered around him, her whole body was clenching and tightening and he wasn't even in her, the bastardo, he hadn't even given her his dick!

Feeling herself on the verge of climax actually made her angry enough to speak. "You son of a bitch! You'll be sorry! Damned sorry! I'm going to kill every damn mutant I see, I'm going to program the Sentinels myself, this whole school is burning like Genosha!"

Emma quirked a crystalline eyebrow, making the sun glint off her forehead. "This one has a lot of issues to work out."

"Let's get hands-on," Scott said, and took Maria by the arm, pulling her along to a patio chair. For some reason, Maria didn't think to resist, not until he had sat down and pulled her over his lap. She could feel the heat of his groin against her belly. Like a deer in the headlights, it paralyzed her.

Scott raised his hand high into the air, and for a confused moment, Maria thought he was looking for a high-five. Then he brought his open palm down across her buttocks. It was a powerful slap, one she felt in her pelvis. She cried out, not even cathartically anymore, not in rage, but just in sheer animal reflex. She was completely beholden to her sensitive, overheated body now.

Three more times in quick succession he spanked her, the reddening flesh only growing more sensitive, more pained, until Maria let out a shriek. Tears in her eyes, she looked back at him. She could discern no pity, no remorse on his hardened features. Only a knowing glee.

If she could feel his cock, then he could feel how wet she was.

"I'm going to fuck you, Maria," he said evenly, once again using her given name as if she were no more than a student under his tutelage. He put no more passion into his next words than if he were outlining a class syllabus. "I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to sit for a week. Now get up. Show me how hot you are for my cock. Pull your cunt open and let me see."

Maria was shocked by her sudden freedom. She wasn't held down anymore. She actually trembled as she got to her feet, her mouth falling open.

She no longer believed she could attack them, or even run away. Any of the measures that should've prevented this or allowed her to summon a reprisal had obviously been counteracted by Summers. It might've been that there was nothing she could do to stop this... this ravishment of her body.

Still, she could retain some dignity. She could keep her self-respect. Though she'd been beaten by this man, tormented by him, she could still refuse him, stand proudly in her SHIELD uniform and know she had lived up to its standards.

Panting with exertion, Maria shoved her hands up the backs of her thighs. She found the zipper gaping open. It wasn't the only thing.

Zev95
Zev95
1,585 Followers
12