Mating Call of the Phoenix Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shit, she knew just how slutty this was, slutty even for her, but she couldn't help herself. She twisted her hips, searching for the center of the stream, wanting the sensation between her legs to grow andgetting her wish,feeling it surge as the water slapped her clit. She was weak with her own arousal, wallowing in it like a pig in mud, wanting the stream to finish her now. Then Scott. That sadist Scott. She would be every inch the warrior with him, once she'd had her orgasm, once she'd fuckingcome.

She gritted her teeth, trying to force the ecstasy to sweep over her. Scott could sense what she was doing. She had no idea how, no idea how he was doing any of this with his eyes blindfolded, but he swept the water over her heaving breasts, back to her cunt. He was taking careful aim, making sure to add to the lusty rush throughout her body, not eclipse it. He wouldn't let her come and she couldn't do it without him.

"Hhhhng!" Betsy released the sharp cry, feeling the water cascade across her rippling stomach, back onto her tits. The full swells of her breasts throbbed against the assault, leaving her cunt on the brink of climax. She was so close. She was always so close!

He moved back down to her cunt and how good it felt, a huge kiss covering her entire mound. She felt the muscles there all knotted up in tension as she hunched back against this ravishing.

She could have cried with frustration. Scott played the spray literallybetweenher knees, only the ricochet hitting her cunt, slicking down the undersides of her shivering thighs and slashing across her buttocks. Bracing her feet on either side of the stall, Betsy levered her ass up, spreading herself for the water, feeling it thrilling against her asshole. Oh yes, yes, there it was, just out of reach. Her hips rolled and circled, looking for the last little bit of hot delight that would take her over the edge.

Only Scott took the water off her entirely. Returned the showerhead to its mount. Gooseflesh broke out all across Betsy, so used had she been to the overwarm inundation. "No, Scott," she shook her head in acute denial. "No."

He took her by the purple hair, pulling upward, and she obligingly clambered to her feet, her whole body whinging with the denial of satiation. She'd been so close. How could she have been so close and yet notthere?

Suddenly, jerking on her hair, Scott pulled her against him. At last she felt hiscock,hard, thrumming against her belly, dwarfing her lissome body. His mouth was close to her ear, his breath hot on her flesh.

"Time to get what you paid for."

Betsy moaned softly. "Oh yes... yes... a bargain at twice the price..."

Those big, strong hands moved slowly over her lush body, teasing the warm, tantalized, tormented flesh. Down, and then back up, to cup her face, capture her as acutely as ever. He moved her lips to his and kissed her lightly. They stayed that way, breathing each other's air, as his hands resumed their work on her. She kissed him again; he increased the pressure of his mouth on hers, working his tongue against hers. Betsy welcomed it hungrily, sucked at it, lashed at his finely-muscled body with seeking fingers. She found her breath coming in gasps, the desire that had steadily built in her now doubling, tripling, making her shake with its need.

And however disciplined he was, the feel of her, hot and yielding against him, could not be denied. Didn't even have to be a psychic to know that. His cock against the gentle curve of her belly told her as much, throbbing hotly, letting itself be felt, showing her just how much was going to be fed to her tender, hungry slit.

His hands settled on the backs of her thighs, pulling and lifting insistently, and she went limp and weightless for him, allowing him to hoist her up upon his body, his erection, his kiss. She squirmed against his, her heels rising and hooking around his waist, her arms sliding around his neck, letting her hug him tightly with all her limbs, her hips working to take all of his cock, fill all of her pussy.

Feeling her tightness, Scott could barely groan. "Your money's worth?" he forced out, clearly near to being overcome.

Betsy smiled widely, squealing more than speaking. "Oh,fuck,Scott, I love it! Now you're fucking me, you're really fucking me!"

Spurred on by Betsy's joyful refrains, the feel of her sizzling cunt suckling at his manhood, Scott jammed her against the wall and thrust into her, covering her so completely that he actually sheltered her from the spray of the shower. It bore down powerfully on his back, glimmering on the rippling muscles there, his bulging delts and trapezius muscles. Betsy rested her chin on his shoulder and looked down at them, greatly enjoying the sight as he thrust into her.

Soon, though, she had to close her eyes. All she could focus on was the massive cock sliding into her tightly clenched pussy. She rolled her head from side to side, her mouth hanging open as she gulped desperately for air, her heartbeat pounding in her head, her breathing hard and ragged. She could not even think of reciprocating his lust. All she could do was take. All she wanted to do was take. And all she needed was him.

Scott's hands squeezed her bouncing ass into two handfuls of reddened flesh, his fingers trembling as they clutched her succulent cheeks. "You're actually as good a fuck as you say," he groaned, driving his prick even harder into her, making her blush with his dryly heated words. "And your pussy's nice and tight, too. Keep taking my cock, Braddock. I'm gonna cum any second."

Betsyclenched.She couldn't help but wonder if his seed would feel as good inside her as the water had. She wanted to find out. Her pussy quivering wildly, Betsy sucked her stomach in, tightened the slick walls of her sex around him; worked her jerking hips up and down, grinding herself against his crotch, shivering as her throbbing clit was pummeled and squeezed. He couldn't resist her, she told herself. He might've made her his bitch, but she would make him come.

And he would love it as much as she had.

Gratifyingly, Scott quickened his strokes, speeding into her hot and deep and hard, the blissful friction making Betsy wantonly thrash, as whorish as she'd made herself out to be. She felt him pushing against her so hard that her thighs were bent back, her groin left wide open to the brutal pounding of his manhood upon her. Her legs limp, she hung from him, taking the last few thrusts of the fuck.

She felt the first bursting of his cum and moaned, "Harder, fuck me harder! I can feel you coming inside me! Make me come too! I want to come while you're filling my cunt up! Faster, faster! Fuck me as hard as you can!"

Scott actually growled, seeming more a beast than Logan ever had been, and Betsy chanted herself, locked against him, trapped against the wall, and most of all, crushed in the throes of a wild, insane ecstasy. She was coming. Maybe she'd been coming all along.

He quickened his stroke, grunting and groaning, going hard and deep, his cock boring far into the hidden recesses of her body. She was nothing but a mass of exquisite softness, a pressure, a heat, and he felt her come and he joined her in it, a never-ending flow from the deepest reservoirs of his stamina, into her endless need. He filled her and fed her and completed her, Betsy not so much moaning asgagging,her head and arms limply dangling from his shoulder as he held himself inside her and poured a bottomless supply of gasoline onto her fire.

Finally, he stopped, or at least slowed, bunting a few more times into her, gently prodding their conjoined bodies against the slick wall, his shifting position inside her allowing whole handfuls of his seed to slip from her opened cunt. Betsy moaned. She hadn't known the heat could end, but she felt it sloshing out of her, felt its searing heat cool incrementally from the inside, and knew that while it may take hours, this feeling would pass.

In a way, though, it never would. Because it had changed her. She didn't feel like the same person, not wanting, not envious, but whole. Content, in a way. Like there had been a transfusion and Scott had shared with her some of his sense of self. Like the burning need that had driven her to pursue Scott had actually been met. Deep down, she hadn't expected it to be. She'd suspected, on some unconscious level, that obtaining him would just mean she'd start lusting after another man, another woman—whatever it took to fill the void.

She really hadn't expected to be so fulfilled.

And to be filled so fully.

Gently, and with some reservoir of strength left in his rubbery body, Scott lowered her down to the floor of the shower before seating himself. Betsy wondered at the sheer endurance he had in him. Was itpossiblethat, had she been able to take even more, he would've had more to give? That she simply hadn't been ready for his lovemaking?

God. Then was Jean enough to satiate him? No, no way, not if Betsy couldn't.

Maybe the two of them...

Oh, Jesus, this was perverse! Completely shameless just in its considering.

But then, such had been the thought of seducing him in the first place. And look how that had worked out.

Betsy glanced down at the semen literally running from her splayed cunt, washed out of her and down the drain, so full she had been. Look how that had worked outindeed.

"So," Betsy said, surprising herself by being able to speak. "How much will it cost me for you to take that towel and dry me off?"

"Don't know," Scott said. "Never been asked that before. I'm more used to getting you wet."

12