Mating Memories

Story Info
The story of Javon and Elise.
6.6k words
4.75
21.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Hello,

In She Wolf and the stories that followed, both Elise and Javon alluded to their beginning as a couple as being not so smooth. I wondered, what really happened. So after thinking, I decided to flashback and tell their short tale.

A special thanks to Andi for taking time to edit this story. You are a Godsend.

All sexual acts are between consenting adults.

Read and share your thoughts.

MATING MEMORIES

Javon Loess was out for a stroll. His older children had mated and were now starting their own families. His younger three were just discovering the joys of the opposite sex. Javon paused and stopped to stare over the vast plains. Love, are you alright? His mate sent.

I'm fine love, I'm just woolgathering. He replied.

Elise sighed, Come home soon. I miss you. She sent him a strong shaft of love and Javon smiled. They were as in love as any couple could ever be. It wasn't always that way. Javon sat on the ground, beneath a canopy of trees as he recalled meeting his mate many decades ago. He was not expecting to meet her. He certainly wasn't expecting her to reject him like she did. But he was patient and persistent.

Remembering the past made Javon think about his father. In his mind and heart, his father was the greatest alpha of all. He swore when he had to take over that he would model his rule after the legacy his father had left.

In the Past

His father founded the pack over a century ago. It was a hard time. Disease ravaged the land. Some Weres fell victim and revealed themselves to unsuspecting humans. Usually the humans were declared insane or witches. They were so barbaric that killing each other was something common amongst the human. Vampires hunted freely. Wolves were their natural enemy and many of each species died in conflict. The wolves suffered. Some were captured and domesticated and a few ran wild. Jake Loess was smart. He and his mate learned to mix with the humans and thereby created a safe haven for Weres. They ruled the land and over time even with human progress, the Loess Falls pack thrived.

One cold winter day, the pack had been dealt a fatal blow. The females and the kids were restless. They needed to go out and Madam Alpha wanted to exercise. Alpha Madam Clara was carrying twins. One day, she was on an outing with the packs' young. They were teaching them how to hunt small game. A rogue pack of wolves descended on them. The women corralled the young, sending a distress call to their males. This was their land, and these wolves did not belong. The males were angry and jeered at the women. They wanted to send a clear message to the local pack. The wolves attacked, and ripped the women and children apart.

Although Madam Alpha Clara fought with everything she had in her, being heavy with cubs, she was no match for the stronger males. A distress call reached the males and they rushed in stopping the rogues, but the attack was so swift, so vicious that they were too late. Facing a pack of wild animals that had just attacked their women and children, the men were furious and ripped the rogue wolves into thousands of pieces.

Alpha Jake searched for Clara and found her laying in a pile. He rushed to his mate. She was bleeding and he knew their children perished. He held her begging her to hold on, healers were coming. She lost the battle. Alpha Jake looked at the bodies of the women and young that had fallen and he screamed. Javon, Thaddeus, and Blaine were with the men and seeing their mother mangled and destroyed crushed them. We should have made sure someone was with them. This is our fault. Each young man claimed.

Father was inconsolable. He just held his mate screaming. His sons shifted and lay with him and the family wept at the lost of their mother.

Soon, Javon stood and he and Thaddeus helped father to stand. They carried him home and the betas removed and burned the bodies of the dead. Javon never forgot, and secretly he never forgave himself.

The entire pack mourned. Not only for alpha madam but the women and children who died so needlessly as well. The mothers and fathers demanded answers. How could rogues be in their area and no one know? They asked. Alpha Jake could not answer.

Alpha Jake was hurt. He literally shut down and his three sons stayed with him. Blaine wanted to hurt someone, but the rogues were killed. He started attacking anyone that opposed him. Jake commanded him to stand down. Being so young, Blaine did not think things through.

Several years passed, and Alpha Jake led his people with compassion and ruthlessness. He was tough on all three boys. However, he was hardest on his oldest son, Javon. Javon would one day be alpha, and as alpha he had to learn to be tough, to fight, to rule. Jake was so hard on his son, that most felt he was simply cruel to him. Thaddeus often tried to cover for his brother, but father never let the smallest mistake slide.

One day, Javon had enough and ran. His father was unreasonable. He was not like Thaddeus or Blaine. Father allowed them freedom to make mistakes, but if he erred in the slightest, father jumped down his throat.

Jake was furious at his oldest son. How dare he run. He fumed. Thaddeus pleaded with him to let him go search for his brother. Jake refused for the first few days no one searched. Jake sent scouts and they had no luck finding the young man. Three months later, he returned injured. After he was settled, Jake demanded him to report to his private office. Javon no longer cared. His father did not scare him anymore. What he survived was worse than anything his Dad could throw at him. He walked into his Dad's private space and waited to be told to sit.

Javon glared at his father. He knew he was probably disappointed. Since losing mother that was the one thing he seemed to be good at doing. His mother was gone, and the pack suffered. Father had become a cruel, callous leader. "Where did you go?" Jake asked.

Javon took a deep breath. He remembered the vampire brothers. They were worse than father could ever be. They also made him realize he was stronger than he ever knew he was. "I was traveling east and living in the forest. I met many creatures. A few nights go, I was attacked by a pit. I barely survived, and that was why I came back home." He concluded.

Jake inhaled, VAMPIRES! Javon reeked of them.

"Son, be honest. I need the truth. Did someone hurt you?" Jake demanded. Vampires were evil creatures, never to be trusted. He might not survive, but if they damaged his son he would go after them.

"Father, I am stronger than I look. I killed the dog. I apologize for disrespecting your rule and I am ready to be given my punishment." Javon dropped his head in submission.

Jake took a deep breath. "You are not telling me everything, Javon. I know you think you are protecting me in some way. You have been punished enough. Report to the betas for your duties." Jake dismissed him. He closed his eyes and wished Clara was here. It was hard. He failed as a father and his sons no longer trusted him. He was the type of leader he never wanted to become.

Javon stood outside of his father's chambers and listened as his Dad wept. He too cried silent tears, but he vowed that he would do everything he could to make father's job less difficult. That started with taking up his duties. Standing as tall as his frame would allow, Javon reported to the Head Beta for his duties.

Javon walked into the Beta's office and was reinstated immediately. His brother, Thaddeus and Thaddeus's friend, Christopher, met him. The three men walked out and Thaddeus demanded the truth. Thaddeus talked to Javon and demanded to know who really hurt him. Javon stuck with his story and would not veer from it. He feared if he told his brother the truth, Thaddeus would run into his death. He did not want to lose his brother.

Several pack members saw that the young Beta had returned and welcomed him home. Jake sat in his office staring into space. If Clara was here... He thought. But she wasn't and secretly, he blamed himself. Alpha Jake missed his mate, Clara. At night, the pack wept as he often howled his sorrow to the heavens. His three sons wanted to help, but there was nothing that they could do to relieve their father's suffering.

The pack loved Alpha Jake, and each day they watched as he slipped farther and farther away. He was lonely and they realized that he needed a new mate. Several of the elder members met and knew if he did not get a new mate, they'd lose their alpha. So they sought out eligible females within the pack.

Several females stepped forward, but they wanted someone that could deal with the alpha's moods. Someone mature enough not to react , but young enough to spark life within hm. They narrowed the women down to two young ladies. Jake's best friend, and beta had a daughter that was not mated and available. So he chose her. Jane was nice enough. She wasn't as beautiful as Clara but she was honest and compassionate. Those two traits were needed in a pack leader. Jane was a decent woman, but Jake did not love her. He treated her respectfully and presented her as the new Madam Alpha. His three sons treated the girl with respect and over time, the pack eventually acknowledged her as their new Madam Alpha.

Javon missed his mother. She was the sweetest most compassionate woman. He recalled the moment she departed from this life. He had no ill feelings toward Jane, but she would never replace his mother.

One day, Madam Alpha, Jane had an idea. The pack needed new blood. They were stagnant. In order to ensure their lively hood, they needed new matings. Alpha Jake agreed to send his two older sons to work with a neighboring pack into eh area of the Appalachian Mountains. Javon didn't want to go. He feared traveling east. He recalled the encounter with the vampires. He'd never forget and was terrified of confronting them again. Thaddeus knew something happened to his older brother, but Poppa said they needed to search for their mates. They had no choice. Blaine wanted to go. He could tell Javon was hesitant and he needed to go protect him, but the night before the young men left, Blaine got into an altercation with several young males and all of them were banned from going by Jake. So the next morning, a small group of ten males headed to meet with the Monsoon pack of Munstrat.

In Munstrat, Elise Monsoon was annoyed. Two of her siblings had mated and the alpha declared that she and her sister, Abby needed to mate, as well. He even stated that a small pack from near the desert was sending over some males. In exchange for allowing those to seek a mate that pack would become allies and align with them at anytime they were needed.

Elise was furious, but the Alpha had spoken. The next morning, she went straight to the alpha home. Alpha Monsoon, greeted her with a smile. This was his youngest granddaughter and if anyone would have a problem it would be his little Elise.

"Grandfather, why? I don't want a mate right now. Mother and father need me here to help them." She explained.

Her grandfather smiled, "Elise, you are too willful. It's my fault. I indulged you and your sisters. However, Kelly and Valarie are mated and happy. You have convinced Abby that she does not need a mate, and you flat out refuse the males that are available here. You are of age now and you need to settle down. Just meet them, OK, for me, for your grandmother." The Alpha chuckled, "Who knows, you might meet the one." He teased. Then he hugged his granddaughter and sent her on her way.

Elsie went on with her duties. She was not happy with the current turn of events. She was expected to entertain these new males in hopes of meeting her true mate.

After several days had passed, the scout wolves howled. The new wolves had been spotted. The females were excited and most ran to greet the new males. Even if they did not find mates amongst the males, they would find a male willing to share their beds for a short while.

Elise went into her parent's cabin. She had no desire to meet the males. Later that night, father returned with her sister. The Abby described the males as rugged, wild, and so handsome. Only one was small and weak. He was so boring. Javon was his name; he was definitely not going to find a female.

Elise ignored them. The next morning, Alpha Monsoon called her to help serve breakfast. With the new wolves being present, extra hands were needed.

She reported in and helped cook. Soon the males came in and she had to admit they were handsome wolves. Then she saw the one that her sisters referred to as scrawny. He had such gorgeous eyes and beautiful hair. Where the others were obvious fighters, he looked as if he had never really fought in his life. Elise watched him. At first he seemed small, but she realized that he was wiry, and quick.

She and three other girls served and Elise made sure she did not lead any of the males on. The small male watched her. She felt his eyes on her even as he ate with his pack members. Elise ignored him. She wanted a man that was a fighter, one that could protect her. He would need her to protect him. Why would the Loess pack send such a weakling?

"Ladies, breakfast was wonderful." Christopher stated. "Our compliments to the cooks." He added. The others agreed. Alpha Monsoon thanked them and dismissed the females. The males then left as the rest of the pack came in to eat. Elise continued to serve but found her eyes drawn to the smallest, moist unassuming male in the group. He was handsome, but based on his sheer presence alone, he would not likely find a mate. Her wolf sighed. Elise askedWhat is going on with you? Her animal replied. I like him. Talk to him.

Elise shook her head. No, if I talk to any of them it would be his brother, Now he is tall and handsome. Her wolf growled.The brother is not for us. Then she went silent. Elise was puzzled by her wolf's comments. It was strange for her to be so vocal, especially about a guy that was not all that appealing to begin with.

Javon, as the oldest son of the alpha spoke for the group. Alpha Monsoon was impressed with the young man. He had a quiet strength about him. Whichever female he was the mate of would be one lucky woman. Alpha Monsoon assigned duties and allowed the males to report to their post.

Javon was assigned to helping the alpha with office work. Elise snorted. She was not surprised. All through the day, females flirted with the newcomers. Elise found herself sandwiched between two viral, very handsome wolves. They were almost perfect but they were not for her. She knew as soon as her older sister walked in and the first male, Christopher stopped talking and followed her with his eyes.

Elise laughed and called her sister to her. "Abby meet Christopher Lakes. He's from Loess. But you knew that right?" she teased.

Abby glared at him and then spoke to her younger sister. "Elise, there are eight other males. Choose one of them. He's taken." Then she grabbed Christopher's hand taking him with her.

Elise was confused; there were ten males, so nine should be left. She understood Abby's summation when she saw that her other sister had found an interest in a second Loess male. Shaking her head, Elise decided to go home when he spoke. "Hello, I was hoping to speak with you before you retired."

Javon was nervous. He was often overlooked because females preferred someone more warrior like. He was not really a fighter. He could tell that this girl was like the rest and not interested as well, but his wolf would not be silent. He wanted to meet her.

"Oh, hello. You are Javon, right?" Elise asked. Her wolf had become alert.

"Yes, I, um. I was hoping we could-" Another member from the Loess falls pack approached clearly interrupting them. Elise was instantly distracted laughing at the antics of the much larger male. Dan was not introverted like Javon and quickly made his presence known to the female. Javon wanted to knock him out, but he forced his beast to calm down and they walked away leaving Elise with the type of male she seemed to prefer.

His beast was furious and chastised him.. She is ours. How dare you walk away? She is ours. Another male is trying to take her. Go back.

Javon sighed, My wolf. She is not interested in us. She wants someone that looks like them.

Listen to me. She is perfect. Look at her. How can you give up so easily? the wolf demanded.

Javon sighed, and then turned around. His wolf was right. She was his mate whether she liked it or not. Elise was laughing at something Dan said when Javon returned. He glared his pack mate who quickly got the message and left. Sorry Javon, I didn't realize she is yours he sent.

Javon nodded and soon found himself facing a ticked off female. She was glorious. Anger rolled off of her in waves. He wondered briefly how hot and passionate she'd be once they shared a bed. If now was any indication, he'd definitely get burned. He smiled, thinking, Wow!

Elise noticed that the guy left. She turned and found Javon glaring at her, "How dare you? Look Javon, you don't have the right ..." He held up one finger.

"I have every right, but you just don't know it yet. I like you Elise and while I'm here I hope you give me a chance. I know you want someone that looks like them, but I'm a nice guy. I really would like the chance to get to know you." Javon added.

Elise was stunned. Her wolf howled, and they locked eyes. MINE! Her beast growled. Javon Loess was her mate. There was no denying it. Out of all the males around, why did her mate have to be so bookish?

Javon knew she recognized him. She didn't want him and it hurt. She stood and walked away. His wolf wanted to howl. Javon stood frozen, knowing others had witnessed her rejection. The others pretended not to notice then Thaddeus joined him. "Come on bro, let's get some rest."

Javon went back to his quarters with his brother. Javon went to bed, but all he could think about was the dark-haired beauty that rejected him earlier. He would not give up. The fates said she was his mate and the fates never messed up.

Eventually, he closed his eyes and slept.

Elise was at home in bed as her sisters returned. Abby saw how she treated Javon earlier and did not like it.

"Elise, you did not have to be so rude to him. You were wrong. He only wanted to get to know you. I was so surprised." She chastised her sister.

"Listen Abby. I didn't call him to me. He came and then Dan joined us. I didn't tell him to leave." Elise insisted.

Abby looked at her and shook her head. Elise was young. She had no idea how much she hurt the guy that was trying to talk to her.

Immediately taking the offensive, Elise demanded to know why her actions were any of her sisters business. Abby was furious when Mom stepped in. She ordered Abby to sleep n the front of the house. Elise would learn the hard way. So what if he was embarrassed. Never told him to talk to me. she murmured to herself.

Her wolf scoffed. You stubborn, foolish girl. One day you will listenshe whispered.

Elise slept fitfully. She knew she was wrong and owed the beta from Loess an apology. She was raised better. The next morning, she decided at breakfast, she'd be nice to him and when she got a second alone with him she would apologize.

However, fates decided to intervene and Elise did not get a chance to apologize. She arrived early to help prepare breakfast. The Loess Falls males entered just like everyone else. Elise watched for Javon. She sighed when he came in with his brother. He came through the line and she smiled when she served him. He thanked her cordially and moved on.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers
12