Mating Rituals Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you Ok, Daddy?" she asked.

"Yes, sweetheart, now you've stopped I'm just fine."

"Oh goody, I can continue then," she said as she continued to administer more of the same to his poor sore balls.

When she'd had enough of that fun, she asked: "What else can we do with them, Mommy?"

"Well, we can constrict them with string or rubber bands, or, even more fun, we can push them up and then stop them dropping down again. I'll show you."

Again Bel returned to the lounge and brought back some string and the two rubber bands. She then pushed his balls upwards so they lodged in the sockets against his pubic bone, then she pulled his ball sac down while Cherie held his balls still. She placed a heavy rubber band over his cock then doubled the string and passed it over the base of his cock and down between his legs, ensuring it was tight in the creases between his thighs and cock, then she passed them under his thighs and pulled them out the side and around so the ends were at his cock again. She then attached the ends of the string to the rubber band, stretching it upwards so that it kept a constant tension on the string. Cherie then let go of his balls and they stayed in place, trapped by the tight string preventing them re-entering his ball sac. They sat back and looked at their masterpiece.

"He doesn't look like he's got any balls at all," said Cherie.

"Yes, I guess that's how a eunuch looks. The advantage of this is that if we make love to him in this position we can crush his balls with our vulvas and that would probably be very painful. If we're lucky we might even be able to cum while he cannot because it's too painful. Shall we try?"

"Ooohhh, yes, that sounds exciting," replied Cherie.

"Ok, well you go first as you went first before."

Cherie straddled her father and sank down on his cock, pressing as far down as she could. She felt his cock head pressing against the end of her vagina just before she could put any real pressure on his balls. Despite this, it felt really good and she moved herself back and forth on his cock, feeling it stimulate her internally as well as having her clit stimulated by the rubber band that held the string each time she moved. It felt wonderful and very quickly caused her to approach her orgasm. Lance had spent the day without relief and he also quickly became super-aroused so that he was humping his hips upwards in time with his daughter's movements. The combined effect was that they both came simultaneously, Cherie giving a sharp scream as her orgasm overwhelmed her and she felt Lance's hot cum spurting into her love tunnel. Soon afterwards she lowered herself forwards onto her father's body and they kissed and caressed each other in their post-orgasmic bliss.

Cherie was brought back to earth by her mom telling her to move as it was her turn. She rolled off him and Lance's cock, still hard from the rubber band and string preventing the blood from returning to his body, sprung out of her entrance and resumed its erect position. Bel climbed on and impaled herself on it, allowing it to go fully inside her until her vulva was pressed hard against Lance's pubic bone, squeezing his balls. He grimaced at the pain, then Bel began moving, back and forth, maintaining the pressure on his balls as her pubic bone squeezed and ground them against his bone. Lance writhed in pain, desperately trying to find a position which reduced the pain, but to no avail. He tried bending his legs to take some of Bel's weight on his thighs, but Bel simply placed her hands on his knees and pressed downwards, straightening them once more.

"Honey, that's really hurting," he complained.

"Good," said Bel with a smile, "So did a leather strap on my pussy lips and clit. Suffer."

Despite the pain, Lance began to respond to Bel's insistent movements just as she was also feeling the stimulation of his long hard cock inside her. Added to that was the thought that each and every movement she made was crushing his balls; the realization that this caused her greater arousal was surprising, but nonetheless very erotic. In a few minutes Lance was thrusting hard upwards in time with Bel's movements, each approaching orgasm. Bel leant forwards a little and the rubber band caused intense stimulation of her clitoral area, which in turn caused her to scream as she came hard, pressing with most of her weight on Lance's poor hapless balls. Instead of the excruciating pain Lance expected, the increase in pressure on his balls along with the squeezing of Bel's vaginal muscles on his cock, sent him over the edge and he came a second time in quick succession, spurting his cum into his beloved wife as she lay forward, pressing even harder on his balls.

They lay there for only a few seconds before he pushed her off him, relieving the pressure. Cherie untied the strings from the rubber band and released his swollen balls so they could once more occupy their scrotum. Lance rubbed them gently, feeling for any damage, but apart from a little swelling and tenderness, which he knew would disappear overnight, they seemed fine.

They all cleaned themselves up and had a rather squashed communal shower before sitting in the lounge once more to discuss the evening while they drank their nightcaps.

"I thought that was fun," said Cherie, "Even though it was painful being strapped, especially the three on my pussy."

"Yes, I agree," said Bel, "But overall I enjoyed the evening. The day, well, maybe I'd have liked to have cum a few more times, but then it did make the final orgasms that much more intense."

"Imagine what it would be like for a week," said Lance, "Maybe I should lock you both up in chastity belts for a while. Yes, I enjoyed the day and evening also even though my balls will take a while to lose their tenderness. I was amazed just how stimulating it can be to have my balls crushed. That seemed so strange. I guess it wasn't just them being crushed but how they were being crushed that was the key thing there."

"Yes, it was fun crushing them," said Bel, "Even though I knew it was causing pain, I also knew that you were enjoying it otherwise you could have easily thrown me off."

"I'm just going to have to do some extension exercises so I can crush them too," said Cherie, "Know any good exercises?"

"Lots of sex with someone with a long cock," offered Lance, "Like me." He grinned at Cherie, who appeared to consider the offer.

"You're on. Once a day at least I think," she agreed.

They finished their drinks and headed to bed where they cuddled and kissed before falling asleep with their arms around each other.

The following Saturday night a fresh-faced young man knocked on the door and presented Cherie with a large bunch of flowers before escorting her to his car and driving down the road.

"He didn't look too bad," said Bel, "At least he was considerate enough to bring her flowers."

"Well, I daresay we'll get a full report in the morning," said Lance, placing his arm around his wife and kissing her.

"Yes, that's true. Meantime I now have you all to myself and I'm going to make the most of it. Stand yourself up, darling, it's time to get naked."

The two lovers stripped each other, showered together then went to bed where they made love twice before dropping off into sound, dreamless sleep. Lance stirred as he heard the front door opening and noted the time was 3.25am. He heard tiptoes down the hallway to Cherie's room, then her door closing softly. He returned to sleep, relieved that Cherie was home safely and that she had decided to sleep in her bed instead of theirs.

Next morning Bel woke first and watched Lance sleeping, listening to his regular breathing until he suddenly opened his eyes, aware, as lovers often are, that she was watching him.

"Good morning, sweetheart," she said, kissing him hungrily.

"Morning, darling," replied Lance a little less coherently.

"Did you hear Cherie come home?"

"Yes, she went to her room. Got in about 3.30 or so. Pleased she didn't wake us up."

"Absolutely. I wonder how her date was."

"Well, she came home instead of going to his place, so can't have been much."

"Yes, or maybe they made mad passionate love then she came home to prevent her getting a reputation as a slut. Or maybe he was cold and sexless and she just gave up. We'll know when she wakes up I guess. Till then, . . . ."

Lance rolled towards Bel and hugged her, kissing her passionately, feeling his erection between her thighs as she responded.

"Have I ever told you that you're insatiable?" she asked when they stopped for breath.

"Yes, but I seem to be that way only with you, honey, oh, and with Cherie I guess."

"I like it like that," she said before they resumed their kissing and love play.

He entered her from behind, kneeling between her lower legs as he thrust into her dripping pussy and held her breasts, pulling her nipples which caused her to writhe in painful ecstasy while his cock plundered her honey pot. As she neared her climax she dropped forward, her right hand stroking her clit, bringing her to a crashing orgasm as he filled the end of her vagina with his hot cum. They lay together for a while, spooned side by side, caressing each other until they heard some sounds outside their room.

"Cherie must be up," said Bel.

Lance listened for a few seconds, hearing a rhythmic, repeating sound. "No, not up yet, but I'm sure he is, fully up inside her."

"Oh, so that's why they didn't go to his place, they came here. I guess that was a good move; Cherie knew we wouldn't object and also knew that she was safe here. Smart girl."

"Yes, must have her mother's brains," he replied, "Lucky she's got her father's good looks though."

He was too slow to avoid the quick and playful slap, but they both dressed and went to the kitchen where they ate breakfast. About half an hour later Cherie and a young man entered the room.

"Hi Mom, Dad, this is Danny. Danny, this is Belinda and Lance, my parents."

They dutifully shook hands and then talked of how the date went and what they did. Danny seemed a reasonable young man, intelligent, astute, able to hold a conversation with adults, and seemed to be a nice guy all round. After a while he said he really had a lot to do today and he must be going. Cherie saw him out the door, Bel noticing that they kissed passionately before he walked down the path.

"What do you think?" asked Cherie when she returned. "Isn't he great?"

"Yeah, I guess," replied Lance, "But remember it's early days yet. How is he in bed?"

Cherie blushed. "You heard?" she asked.

"Yes, but then again you did bring him home and slept in your bed so it doesn't take a genius to expect that you made love together."

"Three times. He's great in bed, Daddy, nearly as good as you," she grinned. "You set tough standards for inexperienced youth to achieve, you know."

"Well, you can be thankful for that."

The family spent the remainder of the day relaxing around the house, doing what chores needed doing and just spending time with each other. During the evening Cherie checked her Facebook page on her iPad and burst into tears.

"What's the matter, darling?" asked Bel, as she hurried to comfort her distraught daughter.

Silently Cherie handed Bel her screen. There on her Facebook page was a photo of her lying on her bed, naked, with a write up by Danny telling the whole world how he'd spent the night with Slutty Cherie, as he called her. Bel handed the screen to Lance and sat down to comfort her daughter as she sobbed her heart out against her mother's shoulder.

To be continued.