Mating Rituals Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, like that, OOOHHHHHH, YESSSSSSSSSS, AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!" she screamed as she came hard, her body trembling, shuddering, writhing beneath him as he pumped what seemed like gallons of cum into her pulsating pussy.

They held each other in the aftermath of love; slowly their breathing became normal, their heart rates slowing; they kissed, lovingly, tongues duelling inside mouths; they turned on their sides, Al's deflating cock still plugging Cherie's satiated vagina as they drifted off into beautiful, welcoming sleep.

At the end of the week Cherie announced that Lance was off duty for lovemaking until Sunday, when she predicted her ovulation would take place. While Lance was a little concerned at the restrictions that impending fatherhood was imposing on his love life, he was, nonetheless, both honored and enthusiastic to participate as sperm donor. They slept all together in the big bed on Friday and Saturday nights, Al doing double duty in satisfying both women on both nights. As predicted, on Sunday morning the thermometer showed that Cherie's fertile time was here.

"Tonight's the night," she announced at the breakfast table.

Lance gave her a big grin and a kiss. "Thank god for that. I think that was the longest two days of my life," he joked.

That night they all climbed into the big bed early, eager to participate in or observe Cherie's impregnation. Cherie and Lance cuddled and kissed, caressing each other's body to arouse each other fully. Bel and Al also cuddled, anticipating the mating and expecting that they too would make love together. Al was slightly regretful that it was Lance, not he, who would be fathering the child, but he consoled himself with the thought that at least he would know who the biological father of his child was. He also thought that few men had the opportunity to watch the fathering of their future baby.

The excitement was tangible as Lance's cock stood up proud and strong while Cherie's pussy was obviously aroused, her juices glistening in the subdued lighting. As her clit poked forwards between her lips, Lance carefully pushed it through the clit ring, as he had watched Cherie do many times before. He then took two pillows and placed them under Cherie's ass cheeks to help his sperm swimmers penetrate her cervix , raising her pelvis upwards as though she was offering herself to him as a sacrifice. He knelt between her widely spread thighs and slowly leaned forward, inserting his cock head between her gaping lips and into her slippery entrance. Gently, loving, almost reverently, he slid forwards inside her until his pubic bone squeezed her clit against its ring. He gazed into her eyes lovingly, his hands covering her breasts, squeezing and releasing her nipples rhythmically between his thumbs and forefingers.

"Oh, Daddy, that's so nice. It feels so wonderful knowing you're about to start a baby growing inside me. Fuck me well, Daddy," implored Cherie, her eyes locked on his, full of love.

Lance began moving in and out, slowly at first but with gradually increasing speed as both lovers became more stimulated by their own movements and by Al and Bel watching from each side of them, their heads propped up by their elbows, their other hands gently stroking the mating couple.

Gradually Cherie felt herself being pushed to greater and greater levels of arousal. The thought that her beloved Daddy was making a baby in her was incredibly stimulating. Her arousal stimulated Lance's arousal and he rapidly approached his orgasm. Cherie sensed he was close, but was not yet ready to relinquish her control and allow her orgasm to take over. She pushed herself onto her plateau, holding herself ready for when Lance decided he could hold on no more. Cherie was panting gently from her exertions, Lance also breathing rapidly, forcing his cock deep inside her, preparing to release his potent baby-making sperm at her cervix. He grunted in time with his thrusts until he could wait no longer.

"Darling, I'm going to cum," he said between breaths, "Ooohhh, honey, here it comes."

Cherie grabbed his hips and moved him back and forth twice more, enough to push herself off her plateau so they came simultaneously.

"Yes, yes, OOOOHHHH, I'MMM CUMMMINGGGG!!" cried Cherie as she thrust upwards against Lance, pressing her clit against his pubic bone as she felt his hot cum spurting deep inside her against her cervix, his baby-making sperm ready to fertilize her waiting egg.

Lance grunted repeatedly as his muscles clenched, forcing his pent up sperm deep inside his fertile daughter, knowing, hoping, that she would become pregnant tonight, that he would become a father and grandfather by impregnating his own daughter. Then he finished, relaxing, collapsing onto Cherie's body, breathing hard, feeling her chest rise and fall with her own rapid breaths. They kissed, father and daughter, for a few seconds lost in the world of their own creation.

"Wow, that looked intense," said Bel after Lance and Cherie had recovered their breaths.

"Oh Mommy, it was," replied Cherie, "Do you think I'm pregnant now?"

"Give them time. They're not rocket propelled," grinned Bel. "There's lots happening in there right now. But there's a good chance that you'll be pregnant by morning. However, it'll take a few weeks before you'll have a positive test; nature takes its own time."

"Do you think that if I cum again soon it'll help?" asked Cherie.

"I have no idea. I think that cumming when you're being impregnated is probably helpful, but twice probably has no additional benefit. I guess that if you want to there'll be no harm done."

Lance climbed off Cherie, who continued to lie there, letting her cervix soak in the sperm soup surrounding it, giving Lance's swimmers the best possible chance of penetrating into her uterus and finding the egg to fertilize. Her mind went out to all the other young women who were in this situation right now, those who were hoping to become pregnant tonight; those who were hoping not to, knowing they should have taken precautions but being too impetuous or too much in love to be concerned in the heat of the moment. She felt very fortunate that her impregnation should take place in such a loving and supportive context. However, she still felt sexy and wanted more. She turned her head to Al.

"Darling, kiss me please."

Al did more than that. He knelt between Cherie's bent, widely spread legs and gazed at her, noticing that even though her hips were raised, there was a dribble of cum from her gaping love tunnel. There's a few that won't be doing the fertilizing, he thought. He leant forward and kissed his darling wife, his massive hard cock penetrating her partially simply because of their positions.

"Yes, honey, push him in please," said Cherie once she broke the kiss, "Fill me up; push those lazy sperm into my womb to find my egg."

Al thrust his hips forward gently, feeling his cock easing into her slippery vagina, the sensations of her slightly ridged sides caressing and stimulating his cock until he pressed against the end.

"More, darling, press harder, hurt me," she whispered into his ear.

Al thrust harder, feeling her vagina elongate to take his huge member until he was fully inside, his pubic bone pressing her trapped, engorged and sensitive clit hard.

"Ooohhh, yes, honey, yes, that's soooo good, darling," murmured Cherie into his ear.

After a few seconds Al withdrew a little then pushed in again, beginning an ageless sexual rhythm destined to bring them both to an orgasmic ending. His hands automatically found and caressed her breasts, rolling her nipples, stimulating her still further. The sounds of his cock moving in her vagina, made slippery by Lance's cum, were the only sounds in the room, as though the world had held its breath while the lovers made love together. Then the silence was broken by Bel encouraging Lance as he entered her, followed by the heavy breathing of both couples as they progressed towards their orgasms.

Cherie came first, rolling her body beneath Al as she gasped for breath while he maintained a frenetic rhythm as he fucked into her, pushing the sperm through her cervix to her waiting egg while stimulating them both to their next release. With a cry Cherie's body went rigid, then she roiled her head from side to side as waves of orgasm washed through her once more. Her clutching vaginal walls squeezed and sucked at Al's cock and he came hard, spurting yet more cum deep inside his darling as he continued to thrust into her for a few more seconds.

"Yes, darling, YES, YESSSS, LIKE THAT, AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!" screamed Bel as she writhed on the bed beneath Lance, who thrust a couple more times before filling his wife's pussy with his potent cum.

They relaxed on the bed in post-orgasmic bliss, the two loving couples, kissing and holding each other. Gradually their breathing slowed and they disentangled themselves so they were more comfortable before they drifted off to sleep.

The next couple of weeks dragged for Cherie. Lance had given her a second dose of sperm the day after their first impregnation session just in case it was needed, and because it was fun, and again two days later, mainly to spend some loving father-daughter time. Then came the time when her period was due – nothing.

"I think I'm pregnant," she announced, the same day she had calculated it was due.

"Don't get your hopes up too high," cautioned Bel, "Wait another week or so and then check with a pregnancy test."

The days dragged by, each one crossed off the calendar, another day closer to the agreed test day.

"I'm sure I'm pregnant," said Cherie many times, "I can just tell, just feel it inside."

Test day arrived and Cherie took the test strip to the bathroom, emerging a few minutes later with a strip showing two blue lines – a positive test.

"I knew it!" said Cherie jubilantly as she brought the strip to the breakfast table, "I'm pregnant! Yay!!"

There were congratulations all round, especially from both fathers who, from their responses, you would have thought had caused this all by themselves.

"So I guess we should start getting baby stuff fairly soon," said Cherie, "After all, only about 37 weeks to go."

"Just calm down a bit," said Bel, "Just let things take their course. You'll need to find a doctor, maybe a midwife, book a clinic or hospital, all sorts of things. There's lots to do but also lots of time to do it all."

After another three weeks Cherie visited a doctor and, after she had confirmed the pregnancy, they discussed clinics and birth options. That evening Cherie announced her decision.

"I want a natural birth, at home with a midwife," she announced.

Bel wondered if that was the best idea, especially as the first baby was usually born in a clinic where the mother could be more closely monitored for any potential problems, but Cherie was adamant that it was going to be as she wanted it. Eventually they agreed, but only on condition that a doctor and ambulance were on standby as soon as labor started.

During the next two months Cherie would spend a great deal of time simply sitting with her hands on her abdomen, talking to her baby. She was very fortunate that she had no signs of morning sickness; in fact, if anything, she blossomed with good health. After 12 weeks, she went to the clinic for a scan. She was fascinated to see images of her baby on the screen.

"She looks so cute," she told the sonographer.

"Yes, she is," she agreed, "But it's too early yet to tell whether it's a he or a she. You'll have to wait till about 20 weeks for that."

"Oh, Ok, but whatever it is, does it seem normal and healthy?"

"Absolutely, you seem to have an absolutely normal perfect baby."

Thus reassured, Cherie phoned Karen that evening.

"Guess what?" she asked, then continued without giving Karen time to answer, "I'm pregnant!"

"Yes, just had my 12 week scan."

"Omigod. You too!!" Cherie gave a shriek into the phone. "When are you due?"

"Hmmm, that's a couple of weeks after me. How awesome."

"You're moving? Where're you going?"

"Here? That's great. When, do you know?"

Cherie listened for a long time as Karen obviously told her the details.

"Well, I'm really sorry Frank may be losing his job, but yes, there are jobs here and it'd be great to have you two living close by."

"Yes, I'm sure that can be arranged. I'll have to talk to Mom and dad about it, but there's still one more spare room available. You looking to rent or buy when you get here?"

"Ok, well, I've just had an idea. I'll have to discuss it."

They chatted for nearly half an hour before breaking the connection. That was so exciting; Karen pregnant and looking to move to the same town. She imagined the fun that she and Al would have with Karen and Frank, then she factored in Mom and Dad as well and became even more excited. The thought she had while on the phone matured and she vowed to talk with her parents about it that evening. Three weeks later the builders arrived to begin the new wing on the house. Fortunately there was plenty of space available on the farmlet where they lived so there were few physical limits to their building.

Cherie waited impatiently for another two months until the second scan to find out whether it was a boy or girl.

"I'm almost certain it's a girl," said the sonographer, pointing out the three lines in the crotch that signified a girl.

"Wonderful," replied Cherie, imagining all the fun she was going to have dressing her little girl up in fancy girly clothes. At least now she knew what to prepare for.

Two weeks later Karen phoned to inform Cherie that she was having a boy. Cherie told her that she was carrying a girl and the two mother-to-be discussed baby matters for nearly an hour.

At home Cherie had been allocated a room for the baby. She insisted it be repainted in pale pink for her girl. Her belly was now showing that she was fairly obviously pregnant and she continued to enjoy holding her baby through her body, talking to her, telling her all the things that she had in mind for her child.

At home also her sex life had changed little, so far. Initially she had been reluctant to allow Al to push himself deeply inside her in case he damaged anything inside, but she overcame this fear after several weeks. Her sex drive was not diminished in any way; she still made love frequently to both Al and Lance. However, as her abdomen began to thicken, some positions became a little stressful. The position she enjoyed most was sitting on her partner riding his cock. This allowed her to be in charge of the penetration depth, speed and how much pressure she put on her clit, which she noticed had become more sensitive, probably due to hormonal changes. She had also removed her nipple rings to allow for easier breast feeding after the birth, and the upright position allowed her control over the actions of her lover in squeezing her nipples and breasts, whose sensitivity varied daily, it seemed.

As the weeks of the third trimester passed, Cherie began slowing down due to the ungainliness she felt when moving. The room was ready for the baby, the crib positioned to her liking, the pink theme prevalent throughout. Despite still having sexual feelings, the discomfort of sexual relations made lovemaking sessions less frequent, while Bel was enjoying the extra attention she was receiving from Lance and Al.

Finally the day arrived when the baby was due. For a first baby it was unusual to allow the mother to remain pregnant for more than a few days after due date and Cherie had discussed this with her midwife, agreeing that one week was all that would be permitted. Cherie waited on tenterhooks, wanting everything to be as natural as possible, hoping that the baby would cooperate.

Five days after due date and Cherie was worried.

"Mom, what happens if it doesn't arrive and they decide to induce me?" she asked Bel.

"Well, dear, I guess it's time for you to induce yourself. Why don't you and Al make love energetically? This is usually frowned upon during the last trimester because of the danger of a premature birth, so it might just be what's needed."

The following morning Cherie and Al made love. Al lay on his back on the bed while Cherie sat on him, slowly lowering herself cumbersomely onto his huge cock as it eased into her vagina. Al noticed it felt different now; somehow it was larger, looser but shorter from the pressure of the baby above it. Her cervix felt different to his cock, as though waiting for a big event to happen, which it was. Cherie felt a little pain as she sat down harder, determined to get his whole cock inside, intent upon commencing the birth process. She bit her lip as she sat down hard, all her increased weight pressing him inside until her clit rubbed against his pubic bone, the first time for several months that she had felt this with Al.

Al tentatively began moving her back and forth, feeling his cock head sliding around in the end of her vagina, pressing against the baby inside her through the uterine membrane. Instinctively he reached up and gripped her breasts, only to have his hands batted away, Cherie telling him they were too sensitive. Instead he held her broad hips, moving her back and forth, feeling the sensations pushing him closer to his release as Cherie also felt the familiar stimulation causing her abdomen to tense up, tighter, tighter. Then she realized she'd never felt it tighten this much before. She stopped the movement and rode out the tightening, then relaxed again and Al began once more, moving her back and forth. She felt herself approach her orgasm, it was close, so close.

"AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!! YES!! YESSSSS!! FUCK MEEEEE!!" she screamed as her body convulsed in orgasm and she felt the tightening of her abdomen once again, her vagina clutching at Al's cock causing him to cum also, ejaculating his juices against the end of her vagina.

The orgasm passed, and Cherie relaxed, sitting fully on Al as his cock shrank inside her.

"Thank you, darling, I think I needed that," she said to him lovingly, wishing she could bend forward to kiss him.

"Mmmm, you feel different inside," he said, "But still just as lovely and stimulating as ever."

She sat there for a few more moments then felt her abdomen clench again, tighter than before.

"Are you Ok, darling?" asked Al, concerned for his gorgeous wife.

"Yes, darling, never been better. I'm in labor. Prepare yourself to be a daddy."

With no warning Al felt warm fluid running over his crotch as his cock deflated.

"Yes, I think your waters broke," he replied, "All over me."

"Hee hee, that'll learn you not to fuck with overdue wives," she giggled, lifting herself off him and reaching for a towel.

Sophie Belinda Sinclair was born at 3.27 pm that afternoon, a gorgeous, placid baby with blue eyes that seemed to look right into your soul. Cherie was tired, Al and Lance were ecstatic, Bel was relieved and the midwife was very pleased with how the delivery went. "I love this job when there are no complications," she said, smiling at Cherie holding her baby.

That evening Cherie phoned Karen to tell her of Sophie's arrival. Karen was, of course, thrilled and it took a long time before she got around to asking how the building was progressing.

"Really well," replied Cherie, "It should be all finished by next week sometime, they say."

She listened to Karen for a short time. "Yes, I see the difficulty. You'll just have to wait till he's born. Obviously you can't travel that distance in your current condition. And yes, it's all set up for you; I even arranged for the baby's room to be painted pale blue. I'm sure you'll love it. Mom and Dad are really looking forward to your arrival."

Karen talked a bit longer then Cherie wished her all the best for her birth and broke the connection. That night Sophie woke several times to be fed. Cherie had a few minor problems at the start with breastfeeding, far fewer than many first-time moms, but soon sorted those out and was able to provide Sophie with the nutritious colostrum that babies need early in their life outside the womb. Consequently, Sophie slept well, allowing Cherie also to sleep well. Al simply snored gently through all Sophie's meal breaks.