Mating Season

Story Info
Deana Returns.
3.5k words
4.07
43.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the seventh and final installment of the Sheppard's seed series:

Mating season.

Rose cleaned my wounds with alcohol wipes, "This is going to hurt," She said.

The pain registered somewhere deep in the recesses of my mind, but I was too preoccupied to acknowledge it.

"Don't worry, he's not feeling a thing," Stewart said, "His mind is on more important matters right now."

The gathering was over and everyone went home, everyone but me. I stayed because I needed to know more about Deana and Rose insisted on cleaning my wounds.

"How are you going to explain this to a doctor a week from now, when this has become infected? Hi doc, this is a bite from a woman," She said, pointing to the bite on my shoulder, "And this is from another woman, "Pointing to my ear, "What can I say, it was an interesting night."

"Who is she?" I asked, without looking at her.

Stewart laughed, "It's no use my dear, he's got the scent in his nostrils and he's not going to let it go," He said.

I looked at Rose, she bowed her head as she spoke, "I didn't invite her. I didn't know she was coming."

I looked at Stewart. The grin on his face told me that Deana's appearance was his doing. "Where is the power," I thought to myself.

Stewart was the man behind the curtain, pulling all the strings, then watching the drama play out before him.

"Who is she," I asked again, this time looking at Stewart.

"She's my sister," Rose said, finally.

"What was all of this about tonight? If she wanted me to breed her, then why did she disappear like that?" I asked.

"I don't think that's why she came here tonight," Stewart said.

"Then why," I asked.

I looked at Rose, but she wouldn't look back.

"If my guess is correct, she wants to mate with you," Stewart said.

"You mean, as in mate for life?" I asked.

"That's exactly what I mean. But I want you to consider this very carefully before you make any decisions. Deana is very different from any woman you've met here so far. She's the kind of girl who thinks bruises are foreplay, and drawing blood is a sign of good sex.

If you want to mate with her, you have to tame her. If you want to tame her, you'll need to take her down hard, then show her tenderness.

I know this seems counter intuitive, but trust me on this.

Another tip, don't ever lie to her. She used to be a very trusting person, but now, her trust in you will mean everything. Nothing else will weigh so heavily with her. You have to be someone she can place all of her faith and trust in.

The price of admission with her is high, and only you can decide if you are willing or even able to pay it. Just remember, with Deana, when you're in, you're in it for life," Stewart warned.

"How do you know all of this?" I asked, "Why does she have such a trust issue? She seems pretty independent to me?"

Stewart paused a moment as if he had to make a difficult admission, "Before I met Rose, I was with Deana. We weren't mated, but we had been together for a few years.

When I saw Rose, I instantly knew that she was the one I would spend the rest of my life with. Deana disappeared without a word. She was gone so quickly, I didn't have a chance to talk with her before she left, so you can see, her trust in you is a very important thing. It is also a very fragile thing with her. If you want to mate with her, you must build her trust in you, and never violate that trust."

"Why do you look so worried," I asked Rose.

"She doesn't want to loose you," Stewart said, "She's afraid that Deana will take you all for herself and not share you. Which is very likely."

"I don't understand any of this. Why me? Why do these women want to have babies from me?" I asked.

"Now you're delving into the murky science of evolutionary behavior. You see, a long time ago humans lived very much like our little tribe here does, except there were no husbands or wives, there were no rules telling us how we had to live or breed. People did what was best for the tribe as a whole, that insured the tribe would stay strong and grow, that's how humans and most animals are wired.

Back then men and women lived by their instincts, and women had very good instincts about which men to breed with, and which to avoid.

All these rules that we now learn as we grow up were invented by religious leaders a long time ago, who sought to eliminate from us any behavior that we shared with animals.

They were men who thought they had to elevate mankind above all else. After all, if they were going to preach to us that we were created by a supreme being, then we had to believe we were placed here to be above everything else on the planet.

There is a common thread that weaves through every religion. In order to show devotion to ones maker, you must deny your true nature, by denying yourself the things you truly want.

I'm pretty sure Deana hasn't made her mind up about you yet. If she does decide she wants to mate with you, there are a few things that you should know.

She will want to mark you in some way. I'll warn you now that it will be painful. She will want to mark you in someway that is permanent, and I'm not talking about something as civilized as a tattoo. She will draw blood I promise you."

I left their home and returned to my apartment. I couldn't sleep. I could only lay there and think about Deana. The warnings that Stewart gave me did not concern me a bit. If the price of mating with her was pain, it would be a price I'd gladly pay, over and over if necessary.

I eventually closed my eyes to sleep, but somewhere during that slow decent something inside of me became instantly alert. As I lay there with my eyes closed, I smelled something. It was Deana and she was close. I remembered her scent from when she held her body against mine. Was it perfume? No, I thought. It was her own scent, something I'd never forget.

I opened my eyes slowly and in the dim light of my bedroom and I saw her kneeling next to my bed. Neither of us said a word, we just looked at each other for a long moment.

I reached out my hand to her, she looked at it for a moment, then slowly bent down and kissed it. I put my hand on her cheek and held it there a moment before motioning for her to join me in my bed.

Deana's eyes locked on mine as she slowly climbed into my bed while never taking her eyes off me.

I took her into my arms and pulled her body next to mine, savoring the feeling of it all. I kissed her softly on the lips, and then I put my nose against her skin, inhaling deeply, drawing in her scent.

I knew I had to proceed cautiously with her and allow trust to build between us.

I held her gently next to me as we both drifted off to sleep.

When I awoke it was still dark and Deana was gone. "What next," I wondered to myself.

As the weeks went by Deana would appear and disappear without warning, but always when I was sleeping. She never spoke a word to me, but I would feel her slide into my bed without a sound and move her body up against mine. She would kiss me softly, then turn her back to me and then drift off to sleep.

I would rest my hand on her belly ans speak softly into her ear, "I love you."

I would take one last deep breath and drift off to sleep with her.

Deana and I continued this silent dance for several months, until one night I awoke with her standing over my bed.

"You need to go to Denver," She said.

My mind instantly snapped to attention, "Why?" I asked.

"Monica needs you," She replied.

"Why, what happened?" I asked, a little startled.

"She's having your baby and she needs you right now," Deana told me.

I sat up on my bed. I was wondering if Deana had decided that I should be with Monica after all.

"You have an hour and a half before the shuttle arrives to take you to the airport. I booked your flight already."

I stood and took her into my arms. I didn't want to loose her.

"Are you coming?" I asked.

"I'll be there tonight," She replied.

I looked at her, "You will be there, or you will meet me there, which will it be?" I asked her.

Deana started to speak, but then pushed me down on the bed with her on top of me, kissing me passionately. I grabbed her and rolled over on top of her. I wanted her, and I was going to have her.

Deana kicked a leg over and rolled us back, never letting our lips part for a long time.

She eventually pulled back from me, panting as she spoke, "Not now, you'll miss your flight."

She bent down and bit me hard on my shoulder. I winced in pain, but I welcomed it as a sign that she was not going to disappear on me.

Deana raised herself up and looked at me for a moment. I could see a little blood on her lips.

She bend down slowly and kissed me softly at first, but then her passion increased by the second until she broke away from me suddenly and stood up.

"Hurry and get ready. The shuttle will be here soon," She said.

I dressed and went to the bathroom. When I came out, she was gone.

It was raining in Denver and I didn't have an umbrella. When I arrived at the hospital I went straight up to Monica's room.

On the flight to Denver I realized that it must be important to Deana for me to be there for Monica. I knew that they know each other, but I didn't know what kind of relationship, if any they had.

Monica was genuinely surprised to see me. The look in her eye told me she was a little relieved at the same time.

"How did you find me?" She asked.

"A friend of yours told me," I said with a smile.

"Sir, are you alright?" A nurse asked as she walked into the room.

"What?" I asked, a little irritated by her interruption.

"Your shoulder Sir, it's bleeding," The nurse said.

I looked at my shoulder, the blood from Deana's bite had soaked through my shirt.

"Now I know who told you," Monica giggled.

I looked at the nurse and said, "It's been an interesting day so far."

The nurse insisted that I remove my shirt so she could dress my wound, otherwise I would not be allowed to stay in the room with Monica.

I removed my shirt and tossed it aside.

The nurse gasped, "Someone bit you," She exclaimed.

Then she saw a scar from an older bite on the same shoulder, "And there's another one," She said.

"That one's mine," Monica laughed.

I smiled at Monica, "I remember that one very well," I told her.

"You better, that's how I ended up here."

I saw the nurse blush.

"Deana said she would be here tonight," I said to Monica.

The nurse finished dressing my shoulder, but didn't leave. I turned my head and looked at her from out of the corner of my eye.

The look was enough to let her know she should leave immediately. The nurse glanced down at her feet, then turned and quickly left.

I smiled as I watched her leave.

"Come here," Monica said, "There are some things I should tell you about Deana."

From Monica's hospital room I watched the sun setting over Denver. I held Monica's hand throughout her labor, as we talked into the early hours of the morning. At five thirty one AM, Monica delivered a beautiful seven and a half pound baby girl.

Monica surprised me with her strength. She endured her labor with ease and never complained about the pain.

At around six thirty I kissed her on the cheek and left her to get some sleep.

I was hungry, I hadn't had anything to eat since the breakfast they served on the plane, so I went to the hospital cafeteria for breakfast.

I looked up at the roof of the cafeteria, it was mostly a glass skylight. I could see it was raining again.

After breakfast I returned to Monica's room and found Deana sitting next to Monica's bed, watching her sleep.

When Deana saw me she got up and led me out of the room.

"I saw her baby, she's beautiful," She told me.

"Where were you last night? You said you would be there last night," I asked.

I was a little bothered by her absence while Monica was in labor. Monica told me that she and Deana were very close friends since they were children.

Monica never said it, but I knew she wanted Deana to be there.

Deana didn't reply.

I took a deep breath before I spoke, "Look, I know trust is important to you, but you need to understand that it's just as important to me. I need to know I can trust you too."

My head was spinning from her scent overwhelming my senses, but I pushed on.

I placed my hands on her shoulders and looked directly into her eyes, "I love you... I love you very much," I said.

My body began to tremble.

"Is everything OK here?"

A security guard saw us and must have thought we were having a fight. Deana and I both turned our heads and gave him a hard stare. We both were irritated by his intrusion.

The security guard immediately turned and walked away without a word.

Deana and I looked back to each other. I felt drunk with my feelings for her.

I shrugged off the feelings and looked back into her eyes, "I want you to be with me," I said.

I cleared my throat then spoke again, "I want you to be with me forever," I said.

Deana spun me around hard and pushed me against the wall, kissing me hard before pulling away and running down the hall.

I looked at the nurses standing nearby, their mouths agape from what they just saw. I just smiled and said, "She's crazy about me."

I pursued her up the stairs toward the roof of the hospital. As soon as I went out on the roof she appeared on my side and round kicked me to my midsection. The blow bent me over for a moment.

I felt anger boil up inside, but along with it came an even more powerful desire to mate with her.

I stood up just before another kick came at me. I blocked it and spun her around, grabbing her hair.

I pulled her against me and held her there, just looking at her, as the rain poured down on us both.

Deana looked away from me, so I shook her, "Look at me," I said roughly.

She tried to knee me in the groin but I blocked her and pulled her tighter to me.

I drew her face close to mine, "I love you," I said to her softly.

Her eye makeup was running. I couldn't tell for certain but I think she was crying.

"I need to know Deana. I need to know if you love me too," I told her.

Deana looked at me for a long moment then reached up and kissed me hard. I pulled her back by her hair, "I need to know. I need to hear it from you," I said.

Deana spun and swept my legs out from under me and mounted me. I looked up at her but she just stared at me.

I waited and watched the rain water drip from the ends of her hair as she looked down at me. It was the first that I noticed that we were both soaking wet.

None of that mattered now. I wanted her answer, and I wasn't going to let her go until I got it from her,"Tell me," I said to her.

Deana reached down and unzipped my pants, pulling me out in one quick move.

"Deana," I shouted.

She lowered her face to mine and spoke softly, "Yes, I love you," She said in a trembling voice.

I pulled her to me and kissed her gently. After a moment, Deana sat up straight and slid herself down onto my cock.

"Yes," she said, her eyes rolled back in her head for a moment as the sensation of my cock filling her took hold of her.

After a long moment she looked at me again, "I want to be your mate," She paused and lowered her face close to mine, "For life," She said, softly.

I slammed my cock as deep as I could into her. Deana gasped, and then her whole body went rigid.

"Oh yes!" She said. Her eyes looked like those of an animal who was ready to make a kill.

I slammed my cock into her again. This time she tried to speak but her orgasm made her whole body shake uncontrollably. The best she could do was make a loud growling sound.

Deana rode me for several minutes before having a second climax. She screamed loudly for a long moment as her body shook.

Her screams must of certainly alerted everyone in the cafeteria, because when I looked around I discovered that we were laying on the glass roof of the cafeteria.

Deana rode me harder until I released a thick torrent of my seed, deep into her. Deana had another orgasm when she felt me cum inside of her.

She collapsed on top of me and kissed me hard, while continuing to move her hips to keep the feelings going. After several more minutes she finally stopped.

"Will you give me a baby?" She asked, out of breath.

"I may have just given you one," I said.

"No, it's not my time," She replied, "But when it's time?"

I kissed her lightly on her lips, "Yes," I told her.

"Are you sure about this," She asked, playfully.

"Absolutely and without reservation," I told her.

Deana thought for a moment, "You'll still give Monica more babies, won't you?"

"What?" I asked.

"She'll want more babies after this first one is about a year old. You should do it for her, she'll be a great mother to them. It's alright with me if you do."

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it," I told her.

As we lay there listening to the rain fall all around us, I thought about Stewart. It seems that in spite of what Rose told me, his hand had been in this from the beginning.

I had to hand it to him, he managed it all like a master. He knew that if I knocked up a few of the women in the group, that I would find it hard to leave.

He put Monica in my path because he knew that when I got her pregnant, it would draw Deana out from wherever she was hiding.

Deana was protective of Monica and she would want to know who I was. This was Stewart's way of forcing Deana and I to cross paths.

I suppose I should feel a little angry about being manipulated by Stewart, but as I lay there with Deana in my arms, and with Monica and my baby, three floors below us, I could only think of how grateful I am for what he did.

The relationship between Deana and I was, as Rose told me it would be. Deana has a very forceful nature. I would never consider crushing that under the boot of strict domination. Because I love her, I happily allow Deana the freedom to be what she is, and the look in her eyes when I pull her body next to mine tells me everything I want to know, she is mine, heart and soul.

Deana and I moved to Denver and bought a house. The five of us, Me; Deana; Monica; my lovely daughter; and the child that Deana is now carrying, are living happily together in our home.