Matriarch Pt. 04

Story Info
Mother's Story.
1k words
4.25
19.8k
17

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RayStar
RayStar
289 Followers

'One'.

'Weak. Start over and speak up so I can hear you'.

'One'.

When he got to 20, he shifted over to me. I mentally prepared. I looked over and saw a tear run down Jenn's cheek. In all of her 18 years, her father had never spanked her or subjected her to any capital punishment. My master started on me.

I heard him put the belt down after my 10. I felt him put his fingers between my legs, as he often did.

'You are wet, slut. Did you enjoy that punishment? Let's see if your little girl is wet'.

I saw his intent register on her face. Her eyes opened wide and she wasn't sure what to do.

'Ahhhh'.

The sound escaped her lips as my master probed her with his fingers. She jumped when his fingers found her clitoris. His fingers were rough. He slid 2 fingers into his daughter. He began a slow rhythm.

'Oh'.

I had been prepared for this. My master had made his intentions known well in advance. He was going to break her in in every way, and would do the same with the 2 younger ones, Jackie and Heidi when they came of age.

'Suck my cock'.

Jenn registered shock that I saw on her face as I slipped off the bed. My master was still stroking 2 fingers in and out of the teen pussy in front of him, but Jenn didn't know who he was talking to, beginning to move off of the bed.

'You stay in position. I'll be with you soon enough'.

My daughter settled back in. Some part of her resigned herself to her fate just then. She moaned again.

'Ohhhh'.

My master's dick was large. During one of those fun, flirty sexual encounters when you are young and playing naked, I had measured it. It was around 8 inches, but it was thick. The length filled me, but the girth stretched me open, and that gave me the most pleasure. I opened my mouth and took him in.

I was trying to get him off quickly, but he was wise to my tricks. He maintained his position, happy with me slurping away up and down. I felt the pop as I pulled back and his dick came out of my mouth. I started to lick and suck on his balls. Suddenly I heard a scream.

'Arragghhhhh. Oh. Oh. Oh.'

I knew that sound. My little girl's orgasm hit her like a brick. It may very well have been her very first. I turned to see my husband's fingers buried in my daughter, his thumb still making small circles on her most sensitive spot.

'Come and join your mother'.

Jenn was more than ready. As soon as the fingers were pulled away, she slipped off the bed and dropped to her knees in front of her father. I backed away and watched my young daughter work her mouth over her father's big dick. She seemed impressed and pleased with the meat in her mouth.

My master gestured and I got up on the bed, on my back. I spread my legs wide. My master had demanded early on that every hair from the neck down was to be removed. He wanted to feel only smooth skin. It took some effort and I had some incidents with razor burn, to be sure, but I was proud of my hairless body.

I felt my lips part and knew without feeling that I was wet. I kept my expression and desires flat, knowing that my master was just as likely to deny me pleasure as he was to plow into me. I watched my daughter struggle to get her inexperienced mouth around and down her father's dick.

Tag me in.

I didn't say it. I just thought it. Instead, my master grabbed a hand full of blonde daughter hair and pulled her to her feet. He found a nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He squeezed hard enough to bring tears to her eyes, then twisted. She gasped even as her eyes came open. He turned her around and bent her forward. Even I didn't know where this was going.

He moved her face right over my slit. My daughter's nose was close enough to smell me, my wetness, the liquid escaping from inside me.

'Lick your mother'.

We were both shocked. We looked at each other, eyes locked together. It wouldn't be the first time I had female lips on my sex, and I knew it wouldn't be the last. I had been trained in this, loaned out and punished with this, had it under every condition you can imagine. I was as good at licking as I was in sucking. Oral seemed to come easy for me.

My daughter lowered her head, and her lips came in contact. I couldn't help myself.

'Ahhh'.

I didn't know if I'd be punished for the sounds, but I didn't care. Even clumsy, inexperienced lips and tongue is good. She took to her task with a fever, trying to coax more sound from me. My daughter licked up and down my slit. Inspiration hit her and she moved her tongue to my clitoris, flicking it back ad forth, up and down. Her hand came down and she put her fingers inside me.

She suddenly froze and her mouth opened wide.

'Arrr. Ohhh. Uhhh'.

These sounds came out as her mouth was suddenly pressed into me. It took me a beat to catch up, but I realized that her father was entering her. The sounds came when the head of his dick opened her up. He stopped for a second.

'Keep licking'.

My master pressed further into her. From his position, I could see that he wasn't even close to getting all of that big dick in her. Her 18 year old body shuddered and she was breaking a sweat as he opened her up. The licking was back, more fevered and intense. I barely got the word out.

'Permission'?

'No'.

It happened without his consent or my control. I let out a scream and had a huge orgasm on my daughters tongue.

'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh'!

I looked up and saw my master smile. I knew I was in trouble. Cumming without permission was the big one. I had done this before and I knew I was in a lot of trouble. My daughter put her wet face back to work as I fell back, now breaking a sweat of my own.

RayStar
RayStar
289 Followers