Matriarch Pt. 05.5

Story Info
Mother's Story.
1k words
4.21
14.1k
12
0

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RayStar
RayStar
289 Followers

I skipped a part. Just insert between 5 & 6. My apologies.

*****

'Ten'.

He pulled up a stool and sat to watch. My daughter came up and swatted me.

'One'.

I should have known better. The swat had barely landed. Even the sound of the leather connecting to my butt sounded weak.

'Slut, why are you being punished'?

I loved it when he called me names.

'For cumming without permission sir'.

'And did that feel like punishment'?

'No, sir'.

Master turned toward his daughter.

'You have one chance to do it right. Otherwise, you can join her'.

Jenn blinked, looking back and forth between my butt and her father. I heard the whistle of leather cutting the air. The crack of leather meeting flesh was loud.

'Better'.

'One'.

After ten, master took the strap. He positioned her behind me and she looked at the wide red marks on my butt and thighs.

'Is your mother wet'?

Jenn looked at my pussy. The moisture was evident on my lips.

'Yes, sir'.

'Are you sure'?

'I think so, sir'.

Master walked over to the counter and got a bottle of oil. He coated his daughter's hands with the oil.

'Check. Make sure'.

I could see none of this, but what I felt and heard was more than enough to fill in any gaps. I felt small fingers entering me. At the same time, I heard sounds coming from Jenn. As she fingered me, her father was fingering her. I heard a sharp inhale from my daughter. My husband's hand now also oiled, had thrust his middle finger into his daughter's butt.

'What happens when you cry out, whore'?

I knew he was talking to me.

'You are punished, sir'.

I found out later that the gasp I heard next was my husband twisting young teen nipples. Two fingers were slipping in and out of me.

'Put your hand in'.

Jenn stopped.

'Explain it, slut'.

'It is called fisting. Work your whole hand in and make a fist'.

It had been a long time since I had been fisted. It wasn't my favorite thing, but I craved attention. Any degrading was fine with me as long as I was being used.

What happened next rocked Jenn in a way she would never forget. She worked her entire hand into me up to the wrist. Once the biggest part, at the base of her hand passed through, my lips clamped down on her wrist. The pain gave way to pleasure as her hand closed. Right then, Jenn let out a scream and pulled her hand away.

It came out with a pop. There was some pain at her hand being pulled out so quickly. I'm not even sure she had time to release her fist. She might have pulled out with her hand still closed in a fist. Everything stopped. Even the air felt still.

'Oh yes, that scream will cost you'.

'Bu, bu, bu, but'.

Jenn was nearly sobbing.

'Go back to what you were doing. Hold still'.

Beyond the hand reentering me and moving, I could feel Jenn rocking. Master had replaced his finger with his big cock and entered her ass. It was unexpected and she was unprepared. The head popping into her sent a shock wave of pain through her.

Her dad was now fucking her ass. Slowly at first, he was letting her get used to the assault. Master's cock never felt bigger than when it was balls deep in your ass. I knew this from experience. At his age, he was good for about one good shot of cum a day. He could, on occasion call up a second, but those times were rare and he said it was like shooting dust. A lot of work for not much pleasure.

His pleasure came in the act, not the release, so I knew he was fucking her to fuck her, and maybe to prepare and train her for her life to come. Finally, her voice changed from the grunts of assault to the moans of pleasure. He was now easily sliding in and out, and she was feeling the good part of anal sex. I, on the other hand, enjoyed the entire experience.

There was a physical pleasure to the act of fisting. Taking something large and reveling in the pain, then the feel of the hand turning from torture to pleasure was a feeling you couldn't compare to anything else. My daughter was a natural. Not only was her hand and wrist the right size for me, but she used her other hand to work my clitoris, giving me double the pleasure.

'Permission'?

I could barely find my voice to ask the question

'Granted'.

I let out a moan of pure pleasure. Even with her ass being assaulted, Jenn was smiling at bringing me to ecstasy. My tits smashed even flatter on the wood table as I collapsed under the weight of my own orgasm. Jenn pulled her hand out, much slower this time. Her dad pulled out of her slowly.

'On your knees'.

Jenn dropped obediently. As the cock came to her face, she opened her mouth. There was a moment when she realized the cock that had been in her ass was going in her mouth, but she did it. I explained later that it was her first lesson about keeping herself clean.

Master was tired. I could tell after the years we had been together.

'You two can sleep together'.

Jenn undid my cuffs as we heard the shower start through the open bedroom and bathroom doors. Then as we cleaned up oil and our own fluids, we heard nothing. Master was probably asleep before his head hit the pillow. We retired to her bedroom. Still being oiled, we explored each other.

We gave in to our new passion, giving each other new orgasms. I knew that this was not just play time, although I had been given permission to open my daughter to new experiences. It was a time for me to explain her new life within the family. I had to go over the rules, and I knew that I would be held responsible for any of her actions for her first month.

I hoped there wouldn't be any infractions I would be punished for.

I hoped there would be infractions I would be punished for.

RayStar
RayStar
289 Followers