Matriarch Pt. 09

Story Info
Mother's Story.
1.2k words
4.13
13.9k
10

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RayStar
RayStar
291 Followers

Master came into the kitchen. He pulled me aside, and in a low voice gave me instructions. When he was done, he addressed Lisa. He spoke to her in a low, but commanding voice.

'Help with dinner. Learn how we do things. You're going to learn some things tonight. You have a big day tomorrow and then we're going to talk about your future'.

He kissed her and squeezed her breast. Lisa blushed and smiled. We put aprons on, with nothing underneath. My son made a small gesture, and Dana got up and followed him into the bedroom. A few minutes later, she came out, a look of purpose on her face. She went to the chair where her clothes were, slipping into her white blouse and leather skirt. No bra. She handed the bra to Heidi.

'Take care of this. I have to go and get something. Ask your mother if she needs anything'.

Heidi came to me holding a fancy lace bra. I looked over to Dana and shook my head. She nodded and slipped into her shoes. All of her shoes seemed to be heels, and made her tower over the rest of us. I enjoyed serving Dana. She could be very sweet. She could also be a very hard mistress. I wasn't sure which part of her I liked best.

My son went to Heidi and told her to get Jackie here. As he talked to her, he put his hands between her legs and openly played with her pussy. I was getting wet just watching them. My sister was a good assistant, but she had no concept of time. Most of my time was explaining how to get everything ready at the same time. Timing, in cooking and in life, was everything.

Heidi went off and put on a short skirt. She only wore skirts here at home, or on very special occasions. I knew there was nothing under that skirt. Her little tits were firm, but still bounced some as she walked around topless. She started to set the table.

Heidi actually hated dresses and skirts. She always preferred shorts. She would wear a skirt here, since she still maintained the easy access to her pussy and ass that her master demanded, but also because it made her feel good. At least that was the reason she gave us. In truth, I think she just wanted a place to stash her phone. It was always tucked in the waist of her skirt. Both of the younger girls were like that.

Jackie was a year older than her sister, and she was the girly girl of the family. Her make up and hair were always perfect, and you wouldn't catch her outdoors unless she had it together, hair styled, clean and well dressed. She drew a lot of attention and got chased by men and women alike. No one had caught her yet.

When she came home, we'd never see her for a while. She would come in through the basement, where she had a stash of clothes she considered proper for home. She would strip down and redress in an outfit that she considered respectful to her environment. To me, it was like the stripper clothes my husband would sometimes buy for me, very short skirts, see through tops, thigh high stockings and heels. She and Dana got along very well.

My son had pulled Tish to him, sat down and pulled her into his lap. I saw her legs open and knew he was stroking her pussy as he talked to her. Her face was buried in his shoulder, and he was whispering in her ear. She melted into him, enjoying every bit of the attention she was getting.

When he finished talking, she slipped off of his lap and went looking for something. She crawled around, looking here and there, under furniture, in corners, all around the kitchen and living room. Heidi's phone went off. She answered it and talked quietly to someone. She came over to master.

'J wants to know if Mace can come and get her. She wants to work on the way here and on the way back'.

'Good idea. Tell him he'll be spending the night'.

Dana returned with a few bags. She handed me one and put the others in the bedroom. The house had taken on the aroma of home, and I was about ready. With the extra help, I was able to do a few extra things. I nodded at master.

He assigned seating and we all sat.

'What about Bruce and Charlie'?

'Don't worry about them. We'll be dealing with them soon enough'.

A flat statement, but ominous. The door opened and a very large man walked in.

Master rose in greeting.

'Mace, thank you. Sit'.

The big man was a Samoan, and his real name was Ronnie. He had a Star Wars thing about the jedi knights, and someone long ago had given him the nickname. It stuck and he liked it. He had fucked me many times and I had sucked his big cock. I liked him. He was once a football player, and now worked for my master. My son had bought him a very large, very nice SUV, and he drove us around now and then. I liked seeing him naked. He was all muscle.

We sat and started to pass plates around. Jackie came up from the basement and greeted all of us. Introductions were made, and we started to eat. The conversation was lively. Heidi and Jackie talked about school. Both had projects they were working on. Jackie's report was due in a few days, and she was editing and revising some parts of the essay. She could be a perfectionist, overthinking things, but it gave her the best grades, and she was at the top of her class.

Heidi was doing some research now that her soccer season was over, but she was still putting in an hour every day at the gym. Master gave his approval at how well both were doing.

The conversation turned to my oldest, Jenn, who would be out of town for a while longer. She had been offered a position in Chicago doing features for a television station. She was producing, directing and editing her own pieces, and she was up for 2 awards. She had already decided she wasn't staying after her contract expired. She was coming home with a plan to enter politics and bring movies here.

When dinner was over, I made up 2 meals. Heidi and Jackie took the food and other things out to the men in the garage. Heidi called them down as Jackie put a tablecloth on the patio table. She set the covered plate down, set a napkin and silver ware, a glass and a pitcher of iced tea. She put a candle in the center of the table and lit it.

Bruce came out first and went to the chair.

"Uh, uh. Not for you'.

Bruce stood. He checked out Jackie and touched her ass, very exposed under the short skirt. Jackie backed away.

'You're not allowed to hit on me'.

RayStar
RayStar
291 Followers