Matriarch Pt. 12

Story Info
Mother's Story.
3k words
4.45
10.9k
9
0

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RayStar
RayStar
290 Followers

I went to my son first. He had sat up to drink. I licked Dana and cum off of his cock and balls. I was also trying to arouse him. He stayed soft.

'That's enough. Lick my cunt'.

Both of them liked the effect of crude talk on me, and especially liked making me say things like that. It made me blush red every time. The deeds affected me much less than the words describing my deeds. I could lick and suck cum out of a pussy for hours, but saying it like that made me react with embarrassment. Even I thought this strange, but it was who I was.

My son got up and went into his bathroom. A few minutes later, Dana decided she was finished with me. Most of my son's cum had dripped out of her. I realized that this was just another part of my punishment.

'Change the sheets'.

I pulled the sheets off the bed and got a towel. I dabbed and blotted the wet spot that had come through. I started up the blow dryer as I heard the shower start. I knew it would be my ass if there was still a wet spot on the bed. I made a mental note to spot clean the mattress the next day, and satisfied that it was dry, I put on new, clean sheets. I replaced the pillows and drew up the comforter.

Dana and my son came out of the bathroom. I was on my knees, head down. I looked up and Dana looked at the bed and back at me, smiling her cruel smile. I stood and looked at the bed. Fuck. Fuck Fuck. I had changed the sheets, but I missed replacing the pillowcases. The pillowcases were deep blue and the clean sheets red and I knew I was fucked.

Where was my mind? One of Dana's first rules was when you changed out a set of anything, you replaced the entire set. Even when kitchen towels got dirty, everything got switched out. Roosters didn't live with cows and neither belonged in a winter holiday theme. It made sense, and I have to admit it made everything look better. It was the one thing, though, that I slipped up on now and then. Punishment would certainly follow.

Dana pointed at the bathroom and I hurried off to clean up after them. I paid attention to the set this time, setting out a fresh set of towels. I did a quick double check before I backed out, making sure hand towels, bath towels, wash cloths and rugs matched. They were asleep. I quietly fished around for the bottle Dana threw at me.

I recovered it, put it away and dropped the basket of laundry in the laundry room. Exhausted, I crawled back in my cage. Sleep followed almost immediately. I don't think I had enough energy in me left to even dream.

I was awakened early and rudely. Someone was rocking my cage. Hard. I blinked awake and saw Mace staring down at me.

'Coffee'?

I staggered to my feet, stiff and sore. I quickly made a pot, and shuffled to the bathroom. I surveyed my ass in the mirror, and checked my tender nipples up close. There were red stripes on my ass, but all of the marks seemed to be already fading. For all of the pain last night, my nipples now seemed fine. I had to squeeze hard to feel any pain. I decided I was a pretty hardy bitch.

I filled my tub and got in. There was some pain when my ass marks hit the hot water, but it wasn't bad. In fact, it was kind of a pleasurable pain. I stayed in for a long time, soaking and soaping and I came out feeling nearly human. I went into my bedroom and found my bed unmade. Someone, probably Mace, had slept in my bed.

I brushed my hair, did my make up and left the room pretty much as I found it. I'd get to it later. Mace had nearly drained the pot, so I took the rest and put on a fresh pot. Mace pointed at the dog dish.

'I have to feed the animals'.

I nodded. I pulled out a skillet and filled it with bacon. I added some fire and poured the coffee into mugs, starting a new pot. My sister came out and I pushed a mug to her. I glared at her a little. Helping her had started this path to punishment. I put the other 2 mugs on a small tray, added napkins and a plate of biscotti and took the tray to the master bedroom. The couple was just stirring.

I was naked. My sister was wearing my robe. Tish came out in a robe also, Jackie's I guessed from the style. Feeling a little self conscious, I went back to my room and pulled a peignoir out of my closet. I slipped it on and came back out. I put my sister to work and started on waffles. My son, my master came out and put his cup on the counter. He looked at me.

'Show me'.

I turned and swept my gown to one side. He surveyed the marks on me and nodded approvingly. I quickly refilled his cup. He nodded at me, the only thanks I would get or wanted. Just being acknowledged after all of my blunders was a win.

'I'll be in my office'.

My son had added a large room to the back of the house. There was a door at the end of the hall and one to the outside. He had taken the old patio space. To compensate, he built 2 additional patios, one on the side of the house, where he had double doors installed and one coming out from the garage. The one to the side was completely hidden by the house. You could walk out naked, and we often did, and no one could see you. He put a big spa tub at the end, big enough for 10 people.

His office contained a video system that recorded the house and grounds. He could watch any camera in real time or go back to any point in the last 48 hours and review before the disc was overwritten. There was a large desk, a couch, a few chairs and several locked file cabinets. The couch pulled out and Mace slept there sometimes.

Dana came out in a flowered skirt, thigh highs and a gauzy cream blouse. She was wearing heels as usual. She put her cup on the counter. I quickly refilled her cup.

'In the office'.

I spoke without being asked, anticipating the question. She nodded. She went to Mace, giving him a long kiss. His hand went under her skirt to feel her ass. She giggled.

'Probably later. I'm still recovering from last night. I think she would like some action'.

She nodded toward me, kissed Mace again and started for the office. Both of them had smiles on their faces. A few minutes later, I brought 2 plates back to the office. Tish followed with a tray. She set both of them up on the big desk with silverware, juice, napkins and a carafe of coffee. I lifted the covers on the plates, exposing eggs, waffles, bacon, English muffins and fresh fruit. I whispered to Tish and she dashed off.

I passed her in the hall and nodded as I looked at her tray. She put the salt and pepper, butter dish and jelly on the desk, apologized for the oversight and dashed off. My son gestured to Dana and they watched Mace unlock the door to the garage apartment on the monitor. He put the scene on the big monitor and watched the actions of the 2 dark men closely.

Breakfast was a repeat of dinner, with Charles being served at the table and Bruce getting his eggs and dry muffin in the dog dish on the ground. Bruce pushed the bowl away and gulped his juice and coffee. He stood glaring at Mace. The big man wasn't impressed. He threw him a bag.

'Since you're done, you can shower and put these on'.

In the bag were a pair of flip flops, a T shirt and farmer's jeans, the ones with the bib front that went over your shoulders. When Charles was finished, he was handed a bag. Tish came out and quickly cleaned up. Mace sat on a patio chair, waiting for the boys to come down. He reached in her robe as she cleaned up and rubbed her slit with a thick finger.

'I can't wait to try you out'.

The tiny girl blushed and smiled. She was very light skinned, with curly light brown hair down to her shoulders. In his eyes, she was a real beauty. He couldn't wait to get her in his bed. My son was watching 2 screens at once. He watched the boys upstairs get dressed and watched Mace and Tish. He had never seen Mace look at a woman the way he looked at her. He made a mental note to look into this.

Master was making phone calls as he watched. He was talking to Dana at the same time, and she was making some notes on a legal pad. I came in to clear their breakfast dishes. He was finishing a call when I came in.

'You are taking the new girls in early. Sam wants them in by noon. Go to the salon first. Get them to Sam, then go to the mall. I think Jackie would be better, but Heidi if we have to. I have calls into both. I'll let you know. If we can't get either one, Dana will meet you at the salon. Get ready and get on the road. Take the SUV'.

I nodded. It was barely 8, and I couldn't get into the salon before 9, so at least I had some time. I lingered for a second to see what the nephews were up to. Charlie was dressed and coming down the stairs. Bruce was dragging, trying to turn a pair of overalls into a fashion statement. It wasn't working.

The Sam that my master referred to was actually Dr Sam. Well, not really. He was actually Dr Phillip Samuels, but we had always called him Dr Sam. All 4 of the new family were getting full physicals. One call to Dr Sam from my son and his office and lab were open early and waiting for us. All of the tests would be done immediately.

When Bruce finally came down, he had left one side of the overalls off of his shoulder, trying to make himself still look cool. Mace was having none of it. A few seconds was all it took for Mace to stare him down. He pulled the strap up the right way and got in Mace's SUV. Bruce sat in the back seat, slouched to one side. Mace didn't move.

Bruce finally sat up and fastened his seat belt. Mace's phone rang and he answered it. He turned off the speaker and put the phone to his ear. After a few seconds of listening, Mace disconnected. Dr Sam was not far to the left. Mace turned right. He drove for about 10 minutes, turning here and there, until he came to a dead end leading to a junkyard next to railroad tracks.

'This is where I'll drop you'.

He was looking at Bruce in the rear view mirror.

'Boss treats his friends like family. You give the doc any little bit of attitude in any way and you won't be going back to the house. You'll be left here, naked and probably bleeding. Whatever the doc says, you do'.

With that, Mace drove back out to the main road, weaving through side streets and alleys that neither of the dark men had ever seen. He ushered them out of the SUV and into the office.

'Sit'.

He pointed at chairs at the end of the room. Mace signed them in and the nurse came out immediately.

'You can follow me'.

Mace followed them in. Dr. Sam took them immediately. He was a long time family friend, and my son had drawn him into our circle. At some point, my son came to believe that one cock wasn't going to be enough for a harem of 4. He brought a few friends and associates in.

Dr. Sam was a perfect choice. There was a financial arrangement, to be sure, but by being part of the family, Sam has as much pussy as he could ever want, got to indulge in some of his fantasies, and had a much better marriage. His wife was a beauty from Argentina. She was a slim redhead with huge natural tits. She was 35 but looked 20.

Her name was Amadia, and she didn't believe that anyone was 100% sexually oriented. She thought of herself as more like 60%/40%, the 60% going to girls. She was drawn to my Jackie and would take her away now and then for special girls only weekends. She was a fantastic wife and hostess. She submitted to her husband in every way, and had total freedom as a result. It was true love between them.

They could fuck who they wanted, when they wanted, and Sam certainly used that freedom on us. To be sure, Amadia used us more and more often, but Sam truly loved the arrangement. I knew that I would be used when I took my sister and Tish there later. All in all, we had about a dozen 'special' friends that had family privileges. They were sworn to loyalty and secrecy and it worked well for us.

He moved like a man with purpose, taking family and sexual history, being very thorough in his examination of Charles and Bruce. A nurse was present through the exam, taking notes and lab orders. She paid little or no attention to the naked black men, totally focused on the work. She did, however flirt openly and wordlessly with the big Samoan that stood guard.

Dr. Sam went to speak to Mace as the nurse ushered the dark men to other rooms. They got x-rayed, had blood drawn, gave urine samples and got cheek swabs. Dr. Sam proclaimed both as healthy, pending the test results, and suggested they visit others for dental and eye exams. He consulted his watch.

'6 hours, give or take. I'll fax the results to the office. Maybe 2 days for the DNA. I'll call later'.

Mace nodded. It had been 2 hours, and he had a full schedule today. He got the boys dressed and back in the SUV. He made a call and listened intently. He had put both in the back seat. When he disconnected, he turned to them.

'I'm going to drop you at the house. You'll find a list on your door for each of you. Before you go there, strip and drop your clothes on the front deck of the house'.

Charles nodded. Bruce glared and fumed. Mace turned back.

'Look, I don't give a fuck either way. Babysitting you doesn't affect me. Just another part of my job that I'm happy to do. I will tell you this, though. Fuck this up and you'll regret it the rest of your life. Your life can be sweet or sour. Up to you'.

He turned and started the engine. My son was shrewd about who he let into our lives. Mace and even Dana were cultivated over time, to not only be of service to the family, but to be rewarded in ways they couldn't get anywhere else. Mace was a friend, but he was also the head of security for my son's company. He helped at home from time to time, but never neglected his first position.

By the time the boys were dropped at the house, we were well into our day. At the salon, Lisa and Tish were treated to new hair, manicures and pedicures. The look on their faces was priceless. They had never been pampered, and never expected to be. The truth was that my son, my master wasn't doing it for them. He was doing it to make them acceptable to the family.

We got to Dr. Sam's right on time. I went into the examination room with my sister and niece. Once he began, he pulled down his zipper. I stripped and went to work. I sucked his cock and licked his balls as he examined both women. Dr. Sam made a deposit and I swallowed. As soon as I was dressed, the nurse came in and did her part, taking the histories and gathering the things she needed for tests.

My niece was in position for her pelvic exam and gasping as the doctor probed every part of her. My sister had been through all of this before, but found a big difference between being treated by a welfare doctor and Dr. Sam. He checked my sister out from head to toe and winked at me. I knew he had some plans for my sister in the future.

After all of the poking and prodding, we were off for makeovers and new clothes. Jackie and Heidi met us at the mall and took over. They were efficient, discarding the women's old cheap clothes and jewelry as they went, choosing items that not only they would like, but that would be pleasing to my son. Tish and her mom lingered over slacks and panties. Both Heidi and Jackie steered them away from their choices.

In the fitting room, Jackie lifted her skirt. My sister saw that she was naked underneath, her shaved lips on display.

'I know it takes some time to get used to this. Let me tell you what will happen. Master will demand easy access and inspection any time he wants. You'll get used to it and be a lot more aware of yourself. Trust me. You'll get over being embarrassed pretty quick'.

My sister, overwhelmed by all of the attention, just nodded.

'You'll figure it out. Look to us. Ask questions. We have a pretty good idea what he likes and wants. Don't think. If you don't know something, don't guess. Come and get one of us and we'll tell you what's up'.

Lisa looked up. Jackie smiled.

RayStar
RayStar
290 Followers