Matriarch Reliever Pt. 01

Story Info
His father never cared, but this new Mom is growing on him.
6.6k words
4.36
66.4k
108

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsey loved the idea of being a MILF. She was in her late thirties, looking for stability, and a man to rely on. She married Tom Welsh, a multi-millionaire entrepreneur, a man who sold several of his businesses, now sitting on piles of cash, and living in a large mansion in the suburbs of Orange County. His son, Troy, had just graduated high school and was looking for a gap year before he went to school.

Lindsey had dated Tom a few years before they got married, she even lived with them during Troy's junior and senior year. His friends often stared at her while they thought she wouldn't notice. She blamed her large breasts, but when she listened in on their conversations, they always admired her ass. Lindsay first heard MILF, and the Mom part scared her... but soon, she found pride in the title, and later started to obsess over the idea. She bragged to her friends, who often wondered why she loved it so much. She got closer to Troy, and loved having him ogle over her at night, while she wore skimpy clothing.

Tom, her husband, had dated Lindsay for three years. Their arrangement was strange, as they never once had sex. She learned early he was gay, but his money was good, and she enjoyed being part of their broken family. But as they got married, Tom demanded she never see anyone else. She was sex starved, and for the first year of marriage, Lindsay often spent hours reading erotica novels and doing what she could to satisfy herself. These techniques didn't work, especially after the sex crazed lifestyle she once carried.

It was under this hunger, that the MILF term became so potent for her. She loved it, and she explored it often.

Troy, a young, average teen, well-endowed, and a quitter in sports. His father had always been distant, and his mother when he was very young. In fact, Troy often admitted to Lindsay his disinterest in his father, saying they never had a good relationship. At these times, she nurtured him, usually out of obligation, but she felt like he needed love. This only complicated things, as Troy began to grow feelings for her.

He'd get home from school, Lindsay often still at her yoga class. He'd sneak into her closet, catching her scent where he could. Underwear, old tennis shoes, socks, and her big bras. He'd go crazy, and soon run to relieve himself. His rich dad didn't watch his purchases, so Troy decided to buy some cameras. He wanted to see Lindsay fully nude, and he wanted it now.

She had her own bathroom, and closet, hell, her own room. Troy knew his dad only married her for appearances, and now barely being 18, he felt no shame in getting to know his fake mother this intimately. He bought some micro cameras: HD lenses, the size of buttons, bluetoothed to his computer. A pack of 20 was nearly $200, and he had them shipped on one day delivery.

When the package arrived, Troy got home to see it just sitting on the porch. He ran and opened it, quickly reading the instructions and getting them ready for placement. He put some in her room, facing her bed, some in her shower and one facing her bath from the top and front. The rest went in her closet, and a few cornering the large mirror above her sink. They were nearly unnoticeable, and if Lindsay asked, he would say they're raid-on capsules to keep ants out... something stupid he thought she would dismiss and forget about.

The real test came when she got home. Her Range Rover parked in the driveway, she walked out in her skintight black yoga pants that caressed her ass in the fabric. Another skintight shirt often squished her voluptuous breasts into large round mounds that made Troy go crazy. He loved spying out the window as she slowly came inside, sweaty and exhausted as her dark black hair was tied in a wet bun, and her slightly tan skin glistened in the light. She saw him in the kitchen, walking over and hugging him tightly, for a bit long. He sipped some of her coffee, and she got a water out of the fridge, making small talk about their days. She kissed his cheek, another strange display of attraction that was new. What was she up to?

Lindsay sat next to Troy, taking off her shoes and socks, stretching her toes and feet under the table. He smelt her scent, the sweat from her body radiated, as now did the acute smell of her soles begin to excite him vigorously. Troy got more excited, his groin stiffening uncomfortably in his tight millennial jeans. She sighed a deep sigh, looking at him and asking, "do you think I'm a MILF?" with a jovial look in her eyes.

He was a bit shocked, still avoiding eye contact and sticking to his reddit feed. Looking at her, he struggles to answer, saying that she's pretty, and that his friends often tell him she's pretty. But she insists on MILF, making him ask why that word. She explains that she's feeling older, and that since marrying his dad, she's felt more like a mother, especially to Troy. She knew she was stunning, but as she grew into the mother role, the term enticed her and she wanted an honest opinion. Her toes barely tapped his legs, and Lindsay stared deeper into Troy's eyes.

"That aside... I know you've never really had a Mom, but I've tried to be a good one to you... don't you think?" He immediately agreed, trying not to now stare at her cleavage, showing in the v-neck of her shirt as she leans into looking at him. "Well good. Would hate for you to remember me as another girlfriend of your dad's and nothing else."

He said that she's been good to him over the years, and that if he were to ever have a mother, it would be him. He was going crazy as her scent flooded the immediate area, her toes now teasing his leg. He asked why such the serious questions today, and she merely responded, "well, I've just been thinking about it, and I hope that you and I can stay close while you start to move on with your life." The truth is, since Troy has spent many of his days hanging around the house, he and Lindsay had grown closer, and she wanted to know if it was worth the emotional energy... if it was worth feeling like a mother now.

He nods, and she stands up, her tight breasts bouncing a bit as they jerk from gravity. She grabs her dirty shoes, and very wet socks sitting within them, now setting them on the counter as she goes to get some water. He comments on the wetness of her socks, asking if she stepped in water.

"No... I didn't. To be honest with you, I actually just get really sweaty. Especially at yoga it seems, and my socks and clothes get drenched after just a half hour. And I do yoga for almost two hours, so yeah... it gets pretty crazy."

He keeps his face close to the shoes and socks, soaking in their scent through his nostrils and getting what he can. She walks over, a glass of water in her hands, grabbing her shoes and giving him another kiss on the cheek. "Love you honey. Thanks for being a great so... son."

"No, you can say Son... you've been the only mom I've had."

She smiles a bit, tip-toeing to her room, as Troy now watches her curving ass marble in her pants, stealing his entire line of focus.

As she turns the corner to her room, he quickly switches to his secret account on his computer. Stashed nude images, and videos, this was Troy's porn account, where he could keep his desires a secret. He logged into the app, the cameras always keeping an active recording for 24 hours. As the list of 20 frames showed each a small image on the screen, Troy realized this could only be truly awesome on the big screen.

He ran to his room, locking the door, and shutting off the lights, keeping the windows closed too. In his bed, fully ready, he operated his computer, as the screen now transferred to large plasma screen occupying most of the upper half of the wall immediately in front of his bed. He saw her, sitting on her bed, still clothed, looking at her phone. The cameras came with two small microphones, one he kept in her room and the other in her bathroom. He could hear everything. She sighed and soon called a friend. They talked for a few minutes before the conversation turned to Troy. "Yeah, he's a good kid. I hope he sticks around, I can't be stuck around Tom alone in this place."

Troy listened intently, magnifying the screen that showed her from the topside of her bed, laying down. She started to giggle, her friend saying a few things that Troy couldn't catch in the microphone. She bit her lip, thinking of her talk with Troy just barely, "Ha. God, I could tell he was a foot guy today."

"What, why?" Her friend sounded like she said.

"Well, I get home after our yoga class, and he was at the table on his computer. I sat down talking, took off my shoes, and his eyes widened like a fucking... I don't know, they just got crazy wide, and he started breathing through his nose like crazy.

He heard her friend laugh, asking some more questions.

"Well, I did what anyone would do."

"What," the muffled voice inferred.

"I took my socks and shoes and left them right next to him, taking my dear sweet time."

The phoned voice seemed to laugh, launching some dirty remarks and asking questions again.

"No, I actually think it's pretty cute. It plays on the whole MILF thing, and my feet are wonderful. I could honestly get some seriously good foot massages out of him."

The phoned voice seems to agree, giving Lindsay some more ideas.

"Ha, no Shauna. Breasts would be way too far, you whore. But some foot rubs and leg rubs here and there, that'll be nice. I'll do that."

She puts Shauna on speakerphone, making her voice now distinct. "So, what if he get's way too excited while giving you one though?"

"Shauny please, you're making me uncomfortable now. He's like a son, and I wanna be a good mother to him."

"Look, I'm just saying. He's a young, hot 18-year-old kid, and you've been sexless for over a year now. Maybe you and him could share this little secret."

Lindsay undressed as they talked, taking off her shirt to reveal a sports bra covering her jewels. She stood right next to the microphone, and Troy watched in disbelief at the conversation being had. He felt caught, but excited, looking forward to giving some foot rubs soon, maybe even today. Lindsay removed her bra, and Troy switched the camera, one that now faced her side, occupying most of the screen with her naked chest. He saw her large, voluptuous, and musty breasts. They were homely, overt, large, and unlike most Troy's seen, were free from any big veins or weird blemishes. Pure, simple, big breasts, the tan skin naturally fading with her paler chest. She grabbed them, squishing them in her hands as they smoothed around her palms, changing form like bags of melted butter. He was enthralled with the HD image, and made sure it was recording. They were also sweaty, and as Lindsay lifted them up, then let go, he heard a natural slap as skin hit wet skin. This made him grunt in pure ecstasy, as he took his time at self-relief.

Lindsay took off her yoga pants, them slapping like wet, rained on pants, but it simply just being her sweat. Troy was crazy about this, and it was a weird turn on, but at the same time, felt totally natural.

Purely nude, she stood there stretching and talking, drawing up a bath and adding a cup of bleach and bath salt ball from Lush to the mix. It created a concoction that would be too cloudy to see through, but Troy was just attracted to the idea of watching her bathe.

"So, what are you gonna do about Tom anyway?" Shauna asks in a slight disgust.

"I don't know to be honest. He's a sweet guy, and I totally don't care about being a beard if the money's good. But this no sex with other guys thing has really got me horny now. I mean, he says he just doesn't want me getting caught now that they're married, but I'm smart... I know what I'm doing. Plus, he gets to sleep around with other guys."

Troy's not shocked. His father being gay has been something he's known and hid for a long time.

"Well honey, you gotta go get what you need, or leave him," Shauna demands.

"No. To be honest with you, the main reason I stay is actually Troy."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. He's really sweet, and he's taking this gap year in-between college and high school, and I kinda wanna be here for him if he needs anything. Plus, it's fun being a mother. And hearing his friends call me a MILF always makes me feel good."

"But how do you live without sex?"

"Oh I have my ways... for now. I read some great erotica novels, and the amount of dildos and vibrators I have is scary. I hide them under my sink, and Tom doesn't check my bank account to see the hundreds of dollars of toys I've bought on Amazon."

"Damn, well... it seems like you have something at least. But I just don't want you to waste the great body you work for, on just pleasuring yourself."

"Oh don't worry. Plus, I don't think I'm that much of a catch as I used to be. I can't go to clubs with you girls like I used to."

"Lindsay, you can do what you want... but don't sell yourself short. Your beautiful."

Lindsay now sits in her bath, talking to Shauna while she moans near sexually as the hot water penetrates her pours. The salts and steam feel amazing, and her and Shauna's conversation are music to Troy's ears.

He's close to finishing, and zooms the camera to see her breasts dip in and out of the water, making him go crazy. She dips all the way under, getting herself fully wet, and soaking her hair. He fantasizes about being in there with her.

He finishes, his pleasure makes his eyes close hard, and deep exhales give out as he feels his groin throb out stream after stream. When the act is done, he feels guilty, like he went too far. Lindsay is now in her bath, having hung up with Shauna and enjoying her privacy.

"I should probably get rid of this," he says, thinking that the cameras went too far. But he's interrupted as she exits her bath, her magnificent body slapping and smoothing as she goes to her closet to dry off. He notices her tight ass, her skin lacking any wrinkles, and her tight opening - it shocks him. The lower camera gives a near perfect shot of it, and he finally sees how well she's established. He's horny again, and scoffs at the idea of getting rid of the cameras.

But, as he starts putting on his clothes, and closing his app, likely waiting to watch her recordings; Troy hears her gasp. She throws on a robe, yelling his name.

"Troy, where are you!"

He runs up the stair, out of his room, he's sweaty and barely dressed. She looks panicked, and shows him a text from Tom.

-

2 weeks later.

Tom had been hit by a car, he was killed instantly. His funeral and legal processions took two weeks to undergo.

For Lindsey, the funeral was awkward. She knew no-one there, and most of those who attended knew her arrangement with Tom, and simply went out of their way to just say "hi" to Troy. She stayed near him those weeks, constantly holding his arm, resting his head on her shoulder, or giving him long hugs of endearment. Truth is, Troy couldn't have cared less. His relationship with his father was near nonexistent. He often worked, or went out with his friends, leaving his son at home from a very early age.

Lindsey knew he felt this way, but didn't push him to say how he felt. She cried a few times, but not from grief, just shock. So much would change, and she was planning on a lot of stability which was now taken away from her.

When the funeral was over, their lawyer entailed that Tom's will left all his millions to Troy, including their house, and cars. Tom's items would be sold, and the earnings would be then transferred to Troy's account as well. In short, very little was left to Lindsey.

They didn't talk about the money just yet. But the weeks went on, and the house was silent even though Tom, who was often gone, could no longer impede either of their lives. His money was in the hundreds of millions, most of his assets paid off.

Troy now sits in their living room, watching T.V. as he smirks while watching The Office. Lindsay sits in some pajamas, a pair of cotton pants, and a baggy t-shirt with no bra, her hair in a bun. Their L-shaped couch has Lindsey sitting, her feet facing Troy, and him laying down face side across from her, staring at the T.V.

He's taken his father's room. Which was emptied of belongings, and had transferred all of his stuff in the big master suite. He bought a Californian Queen sized mattress, and a huge plasma screen T.V. But his new room also had a large bathroom, with a big walk-in closet, and a shower that rained water from the entire ceiling. He loved it, and Lindsay slept just down the hall.

The camera system he bought was used often, as Lindsay now spent most of her days, naked, slumming in her room. She was depressed, and never called anyone. She was silent too, not the same uppity version he'd come to see as mother. But Troy began feeling guilty as he watched her be miserable. He knew she was worried.

Now, on the couch, he looks over to her, as she sits on her computer, the screen lighting her face while she nibbles on her finger.

He gets her attention, asking her if she's okay. She nods quietly, and he keeps insisting that she doesn't seem okay. She admits to strangely missing Tom. Troy doesn't say much.

"Do you miss your dad then?"

"No, I have my mom."

"Ha. Well, you do know what to say..."

An awkward silence ensues, and Lindsay then starts staring at Troy, looking a bit intrigued.

"Um, I have a favor to ask."

"Yeah?"

She sees him laying down, his knee slightly raised to hide any random erection that might occur.

"Could you give me a foot rub... for free?" She smiles cutely at him, overtly moving her feet right next to his face. They're dry, and washed, not scenting off too much.

"Uh... sure...um... yeah, yeah, I can."

He awkwardly raises, putting a pillow on his lap, then setting her feet onto the pillow.

He presses into her soles, and she turns to watch him fully enthralled in the act. He teases his fingers across her toes, and seems to kneel his face down a bit unnaturally. She makes small talk, he seemingly distracted, but loving to hear her voice again.

"Ya know. I'm glad you're honest about how you feel about your dad."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'm glad you're not a fake wreck just pretending to be sad... he was a good man though, you should know that."

"I know... I know. He was just never there, and the few times he was around, he seemed inconvenienced by me."

"Oh Troy, don't worry. He loved you, whenever he and I talked, he was always ecstatic to hear about how you were doing."

"I know, but that was my problem... he got updated about me, but never was involved."

He kept rubbing her midsole, and squeezing the side of her heels. She let off mini moans here and there.

"Ah. That feels so good, you're an expert."

"I've honestly never done this before."

"Really, not even to a girlfriend."

"Well..."

"Oh right... but regardless, you're an expert."

"Thanks, weirdly enough, my dad one time told me that my mom gave good foot rubs."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it was like something weird he said about her when he was drunk, after she had left."

"Huh, that's awkward of him... well I'm still sure it's just talent on your part. Don't be afraid to rub my calves too, they could use a good rub."

His eyes widened, he was so turned on. Her feet started sweating a bit, and she pulled up her pants to her mid quads, exposing soft, tan, and squishy calves that Troy was eager to explore. He massaged one foot while rubbing her calf, smoothing his palm over the soft skin, and finding a luring scent coming from her maternal form. Now he was at her side, her calves strewn across his pillowed lap, him reaching over to continue on her left foot.

She patted his back, leaning over to kiss his cheek again. "You're a good kid Troy. I hope you know that I've really loved becoming a mother to you."

12