Matriarch Reliever Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes... okay fine I guess I really like your feet," he admits sheepishly.

Laughing now, she rubs his shoulders softer with more prolonged strokes. "Well, see that wasn't so hard. Now get showered, you're drenched."

"Yeah, drenched with you," he sparks back. She gives him one final deep kiss on the top of his head.

"And you better get used to it too," she purrs, kicking him off the bed as he stands now. Fully erect, she gives him a raised brow, now kinda put into an awkward trance. "And you better..." she starts with in an awkward laugh.

"I know, I'll take care of it," he says, walking with a smirk as he closes the door, starting the shower.

-

Troy showered for a long time, probably nearing close to an hour. His new shower was huge, and he had a lot on his mind. He kept the bathroom door closed, needing to clear his head of her. Their boundaries now seemed so strange. He had slept with her, her purely naked body wrapped around his all night, only he was now jerking off, thinking about the woman whom he spent the entire night with.

He was passionate and fast, unable to control his quick lubed strokes as he constantly thought of Lindsey. Her naked breasts, their warm skin encompassing his neck and cheeks. Her legs had joined together, constricting around the back of his waist, as he remembers feeling her strong thighs and potentially very tight opening.

As for most nights, Troy would awake once or twice, often grabbing a pillow to cuddle or hold until he fell back asleep. As for last night, he awoke only once, looking up to see his now well established mother, holding him tightly "shhh" she comforts, feeling him awake in a bit of a panic.

Troy so desperately wanted her, and in a way he had her. Not in a million years, in no fantasy, did Troy imagine having the night he had, even though it lacked any sexual stimulation. It was the most comforting, relieving night he'd had in a long time.

Standing as strong streams of warm water massaged his back, Troy had finished twice now. He was relaxed, but quiet, a bit shamed from the act of it all. He had thought about her, imagining himself deeply inside her, his face buried between her breasts as she moans loudly, so loud the house echoes her moans. Her sweat drenching them both, as he imagines his stamina lasting for hours, while not realistic, he simply fantasizes. She holds him tight, moaning his name over and over again, "ah! Troy, I love... ah! Troy!"

He'd released what he could, still feeling an energy for sex, an appetite that couldn't be sated. He felt wrong, he wanted to be nurtured sure, but was horrified of going too far, of her leaving him. He was left by both parents, what would make her any different to eventually leave him one day?

He dried off, trying to forget the anxiety, and the desire. Getting dressed, Troy sees it's a rainy day today, putting on a comfortable green hoodie, and some newer jeans. He walked out of his closet, going back into the master bedroom, it still musty of Lindsey's smell, the sheets even a tad wet.

He walked down the quiet hallway, hearing her hum afar off. Entering the living room, he went to grab his things, finding her freshly showered, a towel wrapped around her hair, a modest white robe loosely sported to still reveal a good amount of cleavage. She reads her tablet, biting her finger lightly as he walks over near her, grabbing his laptop.

"What are ya lookin' at?" He asks, her smirking a bit.

"Hey... it's... I'm just reading this book I wanna finish, it's about... it's about a couple that falls in love, very adult," she seems a bit distracted, but glad to see him nonetheless.

"Oh is it one of those erotic fiction novels you're always reading?" He asks plainly.

"How... you don't know that I read those," she meekly defies.

"I thought you demanded we be honest with each other?"

"Well, well, my own son using my lectures against me," she snickers. "Fine. Yes I read some from time to time, and you're a foot guy, so I guess we've both learned something new today," she keeps reading, giving him a soft playful punch.

"Well, to be technical, we both knew these things long before... we just got each other to admit them today..." he observes.

"Smart boy," she endears. "That actually reminds me... wait, what are your plans right now, can I bother you with something important?"

"Sure... I'm doing nothing really, I was gonna go see Andrew, he wanted to go to a movie a bit later, but I'm kinda just playing it by year..."

She closes her tablet, now getting up and sitting on her knees, facing him. "Okay, I have... I read about this thing for new mothers and their children. It's this book on creating a nurturing and loving home... and being a new mom, I'm eager to make this the best place for you. So, I want to apply some of those things..." she bites her lip a bit; while it looked seductive, it was more out of a nervous plea for Troy to accept her new idea. He listened intently, playing with his hands, and leaning on the couch. "So, you ready?"

"Um, yeah, I guess... for what exactly?"

"I want to create some house rules..."

"Rules? We're both adults, I... I don't," he starts looking a bit defensive. He knew some boundaries were crossed, especially last night. He'd never known a step-mom to lay naked with her step-son, at least, not that he'd heard of besides online fantasies and videos. His night before, his cameras in her room, even massaging her feet, Troy seemed more worried that she'd felt uncomfortable, and this is how she was gonna address it.

"Wait... just read them, and then tell me if you think it's a good idea." She hands him her tablet, a document, well written, showing her law school education had remained with her over the years. He read down the list. "I've written just these over the past few days, I thought we've been connecting well and I wanna support that. I just added the last rule this morning."

Troy read the document, it contained: 1. Honesty is key. Don't keep secrets, don't lie, and don't hide how you feel even if it scares you. 2. Always ask. As a mother, I have to provide for you. Ask me if you need anything, and I'll do my best to make it happen. 3. Affection. It's important for a mother to show her love at all times, therefore, I reserve the right to be affectionate and caring however I see fit. 4. Clean-Up. I want to be a mother that takes care of things, I do the cooking, the cleaning, and even the laundry. However, if you help me, I'll find a way to reward you.

"These... these aren't exactly fair. But I actually kinda like the list... nice work."

"Well, I'm hoping to make this a better home for you, so it only makes sense that I do the brunt of the work... plus it's kinda my job as your mom to keep the place clean. But did you look at that last one?" she points out.

"5. No sleeping alone. As a mother, I make it a rule that you're cared for even when night falls, therefore, we have to sleep together," he reads. "That's... thank you, that's really what I need.

"Me too," she admits. "So those are just some rules, I'll add more later probably, but I just think that having some set rules in a house makes a reliable and comfortable home that's predictable, safe, and warm. What do you think?"

"I like them a lot... you really put some good thought into these... I'm down with this."

"Good! I was hoping it might make things a bit easier, we're both kinda new at this and I have a lot to learn on what it means to be a mother. So, to avoid any awkwardness, I think this'll help us both, yeah?"

"Yeah, can you send me a copy?"

"Sure, but I want to add one more..." she says softly.

"Okay what?" He asks, she grabbing the tablet and quickly tapping her fingers on the virtual keyboard. "Here," she hands him, now biting her lip a bit more playfully.

"6. Getting to know each other. We must tell each other something new about ourselves every day," he reads. "Huh, I like that one too."

"Good, there's a lot of years of yours I've missed, it's gonna help us connect even more."

"Well, thank you for this!"

She hugs him, kissing his thick scruffy hair, and even his ears a bit. "You first," she whispers.

"Me first wha... oh, yeah yeah. Okay, um... let me think," he pauses. She waits, still embracing him by his side, and twirling his hair a bit. "Okay, got it."

"Shoot," she commands.

"Well... I guess one secret about me: I actually am not a huge fan of mashed potatoes, ya know, in case you ever made some."

"What! That's no secret sweetie, you gotta get deep for me. Come on, mashed potatoes... really?"

"Well, I don't know... it's your rule, you set the tone," he commands jovially.

"It's our rule Troy, okay. But, I'll go first so you can get an idea: I actually; when I left playboy, I went for girls for a while..."

"You mean..."

"I was a lesbian, I guess. You know Shauna?"

"Yeah," he responds, now a bit turned on again.

"She and I used to... you know," she suggests.

"Seriously? Wow, I would've never imagined..."

"Now, don't let this fool you though. I was lying to myself, after only a year, Shauna and I broke up and I realized fast that I liked guys, but I was kinda lost, and that's how we met... now we're just friends that work out together."

"Damn. Well, I'm glad you trust me enough to tell me that, but I can't think of anything that heavy on my part," he admits.

"Oh yes you do," she teases. He does, the cameras in her room could be one of the very secret of secrets.

"Well, now... okay, truth is. I used to fantasized about my dad's girlfriends all the time, but when they left, I always felt too abandoned so I stopped."

"Oooh, that's a good one. What'd you think about the ones that stuck around," she winks teasingly. He blushes a bit, trying to say that he didn't mean it that way. "Oh, it's okay Troy. I know I'm pretty, you know the rule, be honest."

"Well, I don't anymore, cause your my mom now, and all."

"Yeah, well, that was constructive I think. But go have a fun day, I'll see you later tonight."

Troy leaves, his mind racing as Lindsey's now stuck in his head. He looks to last night, but also is now flooded about this morning. What he admitted to her, how honest he was. He might get too comfortable, he thinks, maybe tell her how he actually feels. How he wants her badly, but he's ashamed because of who she is to him, his new mother, and his deceased father's wife. It disturbed him, but with how comfortable she was around him, he started to doubt whether he was missing signals.

He and Andrew hung out, playing video games, and going to see a movie. It was a lazy day for sure, but he needed a day to think about things. He talked to Andrew, asking him advice about a girl he was supposedly seeing. Andrew thought it was some chick he'd met, but it was Lindsey he was really talking about.

"So what should I do?"

"Well, if she keeps saying she wants to be a good friend to you, then that seems pretty clear to me on what she wants dude. But there's always something you can do..."

"What's that?" Troy asks as he and Andrew near the movie theater in their car, the night getting near as the sun begins to set.

"Practice on her, and she'll fall in love with you."

"What practice?"

"Dude, chicks love it when you go down on them. But just tell her that you're insecure about whether your good at it or not, and worse comes to worse, she'll say no. But if she lets you do it to her, promising to give you some feedback, she'll fall in love. Just tell her you wanna practice, then do it again, again, and again. Soon enough, she won't be able to resist you. And if she doesn't come around, just stop, and she'll start salivating like a dog; it's simple science."

Troy and Andrew went to the movies. He thought about what Andrew had said the whole movie, he imagined what Lindsey would say. How would he propose the idea? "What? Hey Mom, can I lick your pussy for practice, I'm kinda scared I won't be good for all those girls I don't date..... no that's stupid, it can't work," he thinks to himself.

But then, as his mind moved around the idea, he remembered last night. "Wait... she was in Playboy, that's how I would do it. And she was a lesbian, even better. I could ask her about it, how it's best done, and then eventually lean into practice. I'll just say because she was a lesbian, and she was on Playboy so she'd know best," he thinks again. The plan wasn't bulletproof, but as those simulated moans of Lindsey played in his head, the one's he imagined he'd get one day, he knew what he could do.

The two left, talking some shit about the movie. Troy was kinda quiet, but asked Andrew a little more about the whole strategy. By the time he got dropped off to his car, Troy was ready to go try this out.

"Hey bro," he says to Andrew before he leaves. "You know Playboy right?"

"No shit dude," he responds, Troy sheepishly realizing the question was kinda dumb.

"Look up Chastity Ayers, you'll thank me," that was his way of giving back to Andrew.

"Alright, see ya," he says, speeding away as Troy now drives home, invigorated and excited. He thinks it over in his head, but as the lonely long drive ahead sets in, he now feels a bit of shame.

It was exploitative, and he respected Lindsey more than that. He didn't want to manipulate her, he just wanted her, and a secret part of him knew that she was alone, that she wanted a man's touch again. But then, he felt he was justifying too much, that he needed to be straight up about it.

The insecure, quitting attitude came in again, and Troy walked in the house deflated, undetermined and kinda ashamed that he got so excited on manipulating Lindsey like that. The night was dark and quiet, and as he walked in his house, he felt the need to just jerk off again.

But then, as he took off his shoes, Lindsey jumped off the couch, giving him a warm embrace. She kissed him, pulled his face into her bosom slightly, whispering, "welcome home honey." He sat there, soaking in her love as she enjoyed his very presence; he'd never had someone like this in his life, and he was certainly alleviated from any anxiety he'd just felt. But her kisses continued, and it seemed like she was being more than motherly.

"Well hello," he said in a sarcastic endearment. "You seem happy."

She let him go a bit, his head rising to meet her face, "let's go to bed, I have a surprise for you," she whispered, a seduction showed deep in her light green eyes, as Troy now imagined the best of what she could be insinuating.

-

A Mother's Past:

As Lindsey watched Troy leave, she kept reading her novel. She was ecstatic that Troy was so on-board with the rules, and secretly, she was a bit turned on at the idea of them. She felt control, nurturing power, and a total ability to now push a greater relationship. Two months ago, the two barely talked. He always was gone, hiding in his room, or out with his friends. But now, as they've become so connected, as she even held him last night, she knew things were going in the right direction.

But as her thoughts moved towards control, Lindsey felt more nervous about her relationship with Troy. "Am I being too manipulative," she asks out loud, often talking to herself when no one was around.

She went to the kitchen, still wrapped in her white robe as she made her green smoothie. Today, Shauna was supposed to come pick her up for a girls day out, and hopefully she'd get back to make the house nice for Troy. She stood there, in a stupor, as some self-inflicting guilt now sat upon her. But she soon shook it off, "no, he's my son now, and I'm being a good mother, I'm trying my best, it's all I can do."

Her self motivation kicks any doubts to the head, as she hurries to get dressed, ready to tell Shauna about her exciting news. She and Troy had become very connected, especially from the night before, and she was eager to tell another soul.

"Hello," a wandering voice shouts as Lindsey get's dressed. She shouts for her friend to wait, saying she'll be right there.

The two leave, as Shauna drives them to a nice coffee shop on the beach.

Their car ride is a bit quiet, as Shauna talks to her bank over the phone for a while. Lindsey sits in eager containment, wanting to spill beans to Shauna. They finally arrive at the shop, mostly it's tables outside in the sun. "Ugh sorry, money's tight recently."

"Oh honey, so sorry, here let me get this coffee."

"No, no. It's just a bit crazy since I bought that condo I'm at now. These loans are killing me, I think I'll have to start working full time now."

"What about all the money from the divorce?"

"Ugh... don't even get me started."

"Well, I'll still get the coffee this time, I have some stuff to tell you."

"Oooh, you know I like some gossip."

"Well, it's more about good stuff, but you'll be happy."

The two sit down, their clothes skimpy. Guys walking check the two out as Shauna's light blonde hair, and bronze skin radiates in the sun. Lindsey, with her ample assets, her light tan skin, and raven black hair looks like a goddess as she smiles, telling her former lover about her becoming a mother.

"So, what'd you do next?" Shauna asks, eager for more.

"That's it," Lindsey responds.

"What do you mean?"

"That's it, we just laid there in total peace, I held him all night, and then we talked in the morning about it."

"So, did... did he do anything, did you blow him?"

"What Shauna? No, he's my son, I didn't do that. It wasn't a sexual thing, it was just... we've finally connected, I feel good about this. I'll get to be a mother now."

"Oh god, seriously?"

"What? Please, don't get all bitchy like last time," Lindsey says, scolding Shauna. The two realize they should keep their voices down as other patrons sit outside, looking over at them. They whisper now, leaning in their heads a bit.

"Me Bitchy? You're being the bitch," Shauna says.

"You're always talking down my relationship with him, he's my son."

"Lindsey. Wake up. He's not your son. He's the kid of your dead gay husband, and he's totally got the hots for you."

"Fuck you, it's more than that, you've never seen what it's like between us."

"Really, let me ask you this. Was his cock hard as iron while he laid there with your naked body cuddling him?" Lindsey doesn't say much. "Exactly. And I'm betting he was going pretty crazy when you let him rub all around your feet and legs, I bet he was pretty excited then... am I wrong?"

"No, but he's a guy, that's what they're like. He can't help it, and it doesn't mean he's going crazy for me."

"Wow... seriously. You're such a fuckin' lesbian Lindsey, just admit it," Shauna commands.

"No. You and I had our little fling, but I realized that wasn't me," she counters.

"Little fling, thanks for that. But if I'm wrong, then answer me this..."

"What?"

"If Troy was actually attracted to you, and he was actually into you... not just his biology, but him, attracted to you. And if he wasn't your 'son' then would you fuck him?"

"Shauna, I don't want to do this anymore with you, drop it." Lindsey folds her arms, sitting back as the thought just presented now starts to tempt her.

"I'm just saying, if you're not a lesbian, biologically. Then you would have the same reaction to Troy, right?"

"Well..."

"Lindsey, he's a damn fine 18-year-old, blonde, beach-bodied kid. Hell, if I liked guys, I'd of fucked him by now, what's holding you back? Is it the fact that he's your step-son? Or is the fact you really don't like guys?" Lindsey now sits, with her head down, feeling quite similar to this morning. "And no matter what, you're turning him on like crazy and leaving him hanging. If you're telling me that it's just how guys are, then you know what you gotta give if you want connection, that's really how they are."