Matriarch Reliever Pt. 04

Story Info
With Shauna's help, Troy's now eager to please his mother.
10.4k words
4.52
19.8k
25

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys,

Sorry for the very late entry. You may not believe me, but part 5 is almost done, and should come in just a day or two.

Thanks for reading!

I really appreciate feedback, and could use it wherever you find flaws, or want to see something new.

I hope you enjoy this entry!

*****

Troy had been sleeping with his adoptive mother. Only, he'd spent much of his time with her, seeing her naked, feeling her body, but never having true intercourse. She focused on pleasuring him, obsessing with giving him release after release. He had felt guilty, as she'd almost refuse him pleasuring her in any way. She wanted to focus on her son, and losing control over the situation and herself was not an option for her.

Lindsey wanted to take things slow, but as the impatient and impulsive attitude of Troy seem to step in, he soon found out about her little escapades with Shauna - her former lover. Shauna was a beautiful golden blonde woman, a bit younger than Lindsey, she'd preferred girls for much of her life, and had quite a passionate love life with Lindsey. As the years went on, and as she and Lindsey split, still being friends, they'd had moments of cathartic passion, reliving their sex life for a few hours before realizing they had to move on. As Lindsey had become more concerned for Troy, making sure that he'd been nurtured at home as well as in the bedroom, she also more often divulged into moments of pleasure with Shauna. When Troy learned of this one fateful morning, he stomped out of the house, and called Shauna, asking for her help.

As he went to her office, of an accounting firm owned by her father, Troy and Shauna spoke secretly about Lindsey, as Troy revealed he'd been devoid of pleasuring his own mother. Shauna was entertained by the taboo, strange, and ultimately juvenile request of Troy and decided she'd want to help him. She had Troy take a shot at giving her oral, having him try his hardest at pleasing her in her own office. The two had finally indulged their secret passions for each other as Shauna had often found him to be quite the looker, and he often had mini fantasies of her. Once he'd finished, Shauna then told him to that they would meet regularly and have him practice going down on a woman, while she would stop hooking up with Lindsey, hopefully starving her physically and forcing her to allow Troy to please her back.

As the two agreed, Troy left, and eventually went home to Lindsey happy, and excited as he then spent the night massaging her, and finding new ways to enjoy the limited parts of her she allowed him to have.

-

Unfortunately, for Lindsey - she was absolutely in love with Troy and wanted him unlike she'd ever want someone before. She loved being his mother, and as he became a willing son, infatuated with her body, she now had something new to nurture. She was afraid that she'd push him away with all the new. But as she soon let him indulge in his fantasies here and there, Lindsey found a greater love for him that grew daily. But really, Lindsey wanted to take things slow, to enjoy the journey, and surely bring Troy closer to her as their relationship of mother and son grew. She didn't want it to feel like the sex life of a girlfriend who'd put out as often as possible, but as an eager mother, nurturing and caring for her son in every possible way. She knew Troy wanted to start giving it back, but her patient restrictions started to pay off as Troy soon starting appreciating her body even more, listening to her intently, and relying on her as a son.

As he came home the day before, the afternoon was just hitting its peak. Her body was drenched with sweat, exhausted from an intense workout, as she'd hoped to see him soon. He walked in the door, her laying on the couch still dressed in soaking garb, her body releasing pheromones that made him go crazy. He went to her, taking her leg and showing some serious initiative as he pulled off her shoe and sock, taking her damp foot and rubbing it thoroughly along his shaft.

She was purely aroused, and had a blast as he did all the work, taking a rather random and functional part of her physical form and turning it into a sexy, pleasing, and stimulating vessel for sex. She loved it, as he soon looked quite committed to appreciating her even more. He wasn't focused on the simple sex, he wanted to enjoy every part of her and more, and he wanted her nurture him through it like a guiding tigress, caring for her young.

As it came time for him to finish, Lindsey did as any good mother would do, she pulled her dangling foot away as she now needed to be his coddling mom again and take some control. She swiftly flipped over, laying in-between his legs as she placed his raging erection deep down her throat. She did the rest of the work as Troy exploded, her sticking through all of it, even sucking up the remaining seed to make sure he'd been properly taken care of.

This was a moment that changed a lot of things for the two of them. As the day was still bright, they escaped up to their room, taking a prolonged bath. She sat behind Troy, running her hands down his chest and thighs, as he sheltered himself between her large maternal breasts. He massaged her legs, feeling them for every inch, appreciating her well earned form. He rubbed her arms strongly, finally noticing how well she'd kept herself in shape as he enjoyed her hands running around his body, playing with him. The warm water melded them together as she whispered in his ear all the comforting things he wished to hear. She told him that she'd always be there for him, that all his desires would come true with her, that she was a proud mother - looking to make her son happy, in every way possible.

As the night soon started, he gave her a thorough massage, rubbing her shoulders and back, her legs and even getting some rare access to her butt. He felt the soft cheeks, the bare skin was silky and warm, inviting him to grip them tight, though he refrained himself from doing so.

As they talked the night away, Lindsey blew him to sleep, eventually cuddling with him as he slept, then waking up a bit earlier to welcome him into the world with some pleasure.

Troy was quiet and calm that morning, focusing on her body as he seemed to rush nothing. She was so happy with his transformation that as breakfast was nearly finished she gave him a strong kiss on the lips, something that she so rarely gave. He left a while later, dressed as if going out for the day, he claimed he signed up for a college prep course that would take a few hours each day. Something very unrealistic, but Lindsey was bit older and had forgotten about such things, quickly believing him and wishing him luck.

Troy had a good night, he was slow and patient with his mom. He decided after his time with Shauna the day before, that he would take things slow, seeing that his hunger for pleasing Lindsey was sort of sated... for now. But he also realized that he was getting a lot, and that he needed to be patient.

This started to amaze him with realizations about her, and about what he could appreciate. He spent so much longer enjoying Lindsey's body. She'd guided him, talked to him, and seduced him responsibly, nurturing his every want and need. Even as she sucked passionately, rising her thick lips up and down his cock each day - it didn't feel like a temptation being sated, it felt like he was a loved son. He felt it with each passing moment with her in that tub, he felt it as he rubbed her skin and muscles to calmness, he felt it as her musty foot rubbed against his erection. To Troy, every sexual encounter with Lindsey had become far more than sexual, it become integral, bonding, altruistic, and fiercely devoted. She seemed to desire that he feel good more than anything else.

All this reminded him of what attracted him to her so much in first place, as he often lusted of her caring nature pleasuring him for the purpose of being a good mother that loves her son, not a lustful youth looking to explore their sexuality. What he loved about her the most, was that she'd already had all the sex she wanted, and this to her was what she wanted now - to please him, care for him, and bond with him as mother and son through sexuality and gratification.

Troy had listened to some music to get his head on straight, as he now questioned his time with Shauna and whether it would be manipulative, he threw those thoughts away as the idea of eating Shauna out excited him beyond reason.

As he got close to her house, she texted...

— Hey, can you get me a coffee before you come? Thx! —

He rolled his eyes a bit, backtracking to a Starbucks and grabbing something for himself in the process. He sipped down the bitter black coffee as that was how he liked it, and then went back on state street to soon be at her address. He'd never been to Shauna's place before. He kinda guessed what it would be like, a little too big for just one person, having some amenities that she obviously didn't buy, and some rich ass car in the driveway. And to his chagrin... he was totally right.

He parked on the street, knocking on the door, hearing a distant yelling voice beckoning him to enter. "It's unlocked! I'm in the back, come here!"

Troy walked through the southern tiled hallway, looking like a definite California home. He walked through to see fancy art, comfortable furniture, an expansive kitchen, and an opened door that showed a messy room with a big bed - likely the master bedroom. "Did you get my coffee?" Shauna asked, her voice calling from her backyard.

"Uh, yeah. I just got you one of those choco-machiatto things... I don't know what you like..."

"Get some cream from the kitchen, and sugar packets, their by the microwave."

Troy looks a bit frustrated, but does as requested and then leaves out the backdoor, finding her nude in a Jacuzzi waiting for him. "Hey cutie," she says with a sarcastic undertone.

"What up Teach?" He says, handing her the coffee and sugar and whatever else, taking a good look at her breasts under the water.

"Good boy, you're obviously a teachable one, taking directions like a champ... get in, were gonna start here."

Troy takes off his clothes, purely nude, as his body's quite chiseled and toned. He steps into the Jacuzzi as Shauna now makes him stop in his tracks. "Hold up, stop right there," she says moving closer to him.

"What?" He asks, his hands on his hips.

"I just... I gotta get used to the manly aspect that's all... well, looks like Lindsey was on the money," she says, staring at his waist.

"On the money?"

"You're quite well endowed my good sir," she says with a corny British accent.

"Thanks... I guess," he says before sitting down and getting neck deep in the water. He groans out of delight, feeling relaxed in the warm water as it loosens him up.

"Okay," she says, taking a sip of her coffee. "First of all, how are you?"

"Good... how are you?" He asks with a slight tilt of confusion.

"Great now, that coffee hit the spot," she says, taking a few more sips. "Troy, look. I'm gonna be honest, I've been pretty conflicted since we decided this whole thing, mainly because I've never really been into guys. But the idea of training you has me going crazy, and you really exceeded my expectations yesterday."

"Well, I aim to please... not to sound too cliche."

"Oh, you did better than just please... I couldn't think straight for an hour after our little session yesterday. But I wanna ask you some questions first... get to know you... how's that sound?"

"Sure, I guess we can do that. What'd you wanna know?"

"Well, first of all... when'd you start finding her attractive?"

"Lindsey? I don't know, when she committed to marrying my Dad, that's when I started noticing her I guess."

Shauna lifts her brow a bit, smirking out of pleasing fact that Troy's gonna answer all sorts of questions for her. "Okay, then let me ask you this... when'd you start sniffing around her closet?"

"How'd you... oh right... well... I don't really remember," he responds, folding his arms a bit defensive. "Why don't I ask you some questions."

"Go right ahead," she says, moving a bit closer to him.

"What was sex like with Lindsey?"

"Oh Troy, that's really your question?" She asks giggling a bit.

"What, it's something I wanna know," he defends.

"Yeah, I get that. But that's like asking me how a car engine works... there's just so many working parts."

"Still, I wanna know."

"Well, let me start off with how we met," she offers. He nods as she soon leans against his shoulder, him giving her a slight shoulder and arm massage. "Lindsey and I met at a party once, we went home that night and ended up finding a much deeper side to our sexuality. Seriously though, I'd known how I've felt about girls since high school, while Lindsey was a playboy model, and well-known whore around our little group."

"No kidding," he admires.

"It's true... you got yourself a master at sex my friend, she's talented, I can give her that."

"Well..."

"Well... Troy, Mr. Impatient. Next thing we know, we're moving in together, we're having sex like lions, doing it near exclusively during our home time. During work we'd run back home for lunch and hook up, it was incredible."

"Damn, that's a lot I guess," he notices.

"Oh honey, she'll probably make you go crazy once we get you inside her, that girl is as straight as an arrow, and as cock-hungry as they come. But the fact still stands - our sex life was more than just hook-ups, it was ethereal. She usually went slow, taking her time to get in the mood, letting me do a lot of foreplay before we actually got going. Once however, she was in the mood, she was a master. I'd lay back for over an hour while she obsessed over my pussy, she'd plant her face deep into my breasts, sucking them like a desperate kid... I couldn't believe our sex sometimes."

"Fuck, that's incredible."

"No kidding. But after a while, she started ogling at boys, using her vibrator more than usual, and I'd even caught her looking at regular old straight porn. At first I understood, but after a while, we grew apart, and while our sex was still passionate, it had lost its touch. Once we broke up, we've only hooked up a handful of times.

"Well, that's good to know I guess. I was just worried she'd become okay with just girls again."

"Honey, please. Lindsey is crazy about you, just relax and she'll keep giving you more and more. Trust me, she's got a lot to give."

"Oh... good. I was starting to worry things would just stay how they were, no matter what I did. Thank you."

"Thank me right," she demands. "Now come on, we'll save the conversation for a bit later. Why don't you come a bit closer," she swoons, waving her finger seductively.

Troy swims over to her sitting next to her like a nervous virgin almost. But he's eager, and impatient, staring at her breasts helplessly.

"You seem to have trouble looking at me in the eye, you wanna feel 'em?" She asks with a sinister smirk.

"Are you... I mean, yea."

"Go right ahead, I don't mind. I've always known how to get guy's attention, just be gentle," she says. Troy moves his hands quickly to her torso, clumping up her C cups in his hands. He smiles a bit as he gropes them, squeezing them, and kissing the nipples after a few minutes. Shauna moans and eggs him on to go a bit harder, as her breasts become more firm, and his cock the same.

"Man, Lindsey hasn't really given me much access to hers," he says.

"Wow, I had no idea she was so restrictive. You're pretty adventurous it feels... why don't you take a break, you're here for one reason only."

He shrugs, leaving her breasts to go back to their natural ample selves. "So... how do we start?" Shauna hands him a snorkel, one that had been leaning behind her side of the jacuzzi. The look in her eye tells more to him than he could ask to make sense of. "Seriously... with this?"

"Ya ever heard the old saying... if you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball?"

"Well... yeah... I mea..." he says as she shoves his head under the water.

"Well, the same principle applies here," she giggles, feeling him thrash a little under the water. The snorkel catches his grasp as he sucks for air, but doesn't rise above the water again. "Remember, go slow, and take your time... that's how Lindsey likes it," he hears under the water.

A little frustrated, but aroused, Troy centers himself to meet his face in the middle of her spreading legs. He hoists one leg over his shoulder, but Shauna makes him leave the other where it's at, giving herself some time to trust him. He comes in slow, teasing the tip of his tongue on her clit, making little quivering up and down, right and left. She makes little yelps as he teases her with his wetted tongue, making the pressure of the water also slightly stimulate the areas around her pussy.

Soon, Troy takes a deep slurp for air with the snorkel, building up his lung capacity to go another minute. Lucky for him, he'd swam in high school, and played water polo for a season before quitting. Holding his breath was second nature, and it gave him more time to practice on Shauna.

He handed her the snorkel from under the water, his lips now fully wrapped around Shauna's clit. She gasps a bit, as he soon begins sucking slightly, increasing the rhythm, intensity, and power of the sucks over time. His tongue now snakes in now and then, swirling around her clit, as Troy now wraps his arm around her mounted leg, pulling her in tightly and gripping her leg even tighter.

Shauna's in a trance now, as pleasure had always made her mind cloudy, and at times, in a near coma-like state. She has both her hands gripping Troy's hair, tussling it with some vigor as she hangs on for dear life, letting her protege do the work. "That's it... ah! Keep sucking."

Troy detaches again, sucking in air from the snorkel as an audible gruff of disappointment comes from Shauna. He dives in again, this time adding a new element with each passing break. Not only is he sucking hard, swirling his tongue around like a maniac, but he's worked his fingers in too, running them up and down the lips of her pussy, and massaging the area around it too. Shauna's yelping encourages him, as he pushes to hear her moans even louder.

But as minutes pass, and after a few more breaks for air, Shauna soon has a vice-grip on Troy's scruffy mop, feeling his fingers tease her, enter her, and his mouth seal over her most sensitive spot. She eggs him on to finish her off, as he soon finds himself in quite the predicament. He's in desperate need for air, but she's so close to orgasm, breathing would only ruin it for her. Sacrifice is needed for any victory, and Troy chooses to bring her to her peak before sucking in any more air.

He sucks and licks, now running his tongue up and down her pussy, pushing his mouth and face into her as hard as he can, venturing his quivering tongue deep into her. He laps it up and down, now running one set of two fingers to press and rub her clit, and another set to stay inside her, moving back and forth vigorously.

His throat throbs, and his lungs flame up, as Troy now sees his vision darkening, and his brain getting murkier. His primal instincts kick in, and he thrusts deeper and deeper into pleasuring her, now running his mouth like a mad man. Shauna, now thrusting her hips a bit, lets out a magnificent scream of pure ecstasy. A guttural, and emotional moan lasts for nearly 10 seconds as she feels her student nearly faint under water. She pulls him up, laughing a bit, "oh no... here Troy," she says, grabbing his armpits and pulling him up to lay on her torso and breathe. "Ah... you're a prodigy, here take a rest," she says.

Troy's deep gasps for air are deep and real, his mind just dipping into unconciousness as he was pulled up. Shauna seems to be more enthralled with his skill, as she rubs his back, feeling his intense breaths rise his torso up and down. "You're hyperventilating... shhh... just relax," she says, as Troy's reminded of Lindsey and her motherly ways. Only now, Shauna's holding him in her arms.