Matrimony with Mother & Her Sister

Story Info
Marry Mother and Her Sister.
5.7k words
3.95
50.9k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackjill8
jackjill8
101 Followers

I have a wonderful relationship growing up with mother and her younger sister. They took great care of me. As years passed, I developed an affection for them. It was something I kept to myself. As fate had it, opportunities inadvertently arose to move us to adult behavior relationship. For our case, it was going to nudist sites and partake in nudist activities that spurred our relationship from already a close one to the closest. In the onset we started asexually, innocently aware of our bodies and enjoyed the sensual feeling of touch, hugs and cuddles. In the nature atmosphere and in the nude, the physiological interaction led our mutually rewarding relationship to progress to adult relationship, subsequently to matrimony. We are in an extraordinary marital union.

I was having a splendid close relationship growing up with mother and her younger sister. I go to the beach frequently, started going in my young days with mother and her younger sister. We also trekked nature terrains. Being out in nature walk, breath in fresh air, was a healthy past time and we continue to participate in outdoor activities most weekends. Later on I was introduced to nudist beach and camps and went there with friends of both sexes. We would play balls, frisbees, swam or simply gathered around chatting. I enjoyed being in the buff soaking up the nature elements of wind and sun to unwind the hectic work days and charged up for the new weekdays. We engaged in games and fun in the nude asexually though we saw each other completely unclothed. There wasn't connotation of sexuality though nakedness was a refreshing sight to behold.

As we grew up and hormone stoked our instinct of viewing nudity that we got interested in the opposite sex. Most of us started pairing up and outings tended to be in couples. We still met up on the beach and enjoyed as usual but there was openly display of affection between courting couples. I was feeling restrained in dealing with the group of friends lest I was mistaken for my intention. A stage of maturity dawned on us. Slowly we went our separate ways doing our own things. But I still went to the beach.

It was much later I had a girlfriend and many more follow. I went on dates. I tried to interest some girlfriends to go to nudist beaches but most considered that pervert activities. That was the last I saw them. Most were creatures of comfort preferring to indulge in indoor lifestyle while I prefer outdoor. There wasn't chemistry or interests so didn't last.

It was difficult to find a compatible girlfriend. I turned to biking, running and trekking during the weekend most time alone. I had my friends and didn't spent much time with mother and her sister who lived a block away. My mother had a live-in partner whom she found out two timing her. We both chased him out. My aunt also had a bad relationship with a man who cheated her.

Both were disenchanted living a lonesome life without a mate for a period of time. I felt a bit guilty leaving them alone without much recreation after their office work. They brought me up and attended to me when I was young. I grew up with them around. Since I had less time spent with friends I decided to go out with them on weekends. I was able to bring back some sparkle in their lives and time with them was enjoyable.

Both enjoy nature walk. We would go swimming in the sea, walked on the beach, trekked the rough terrains, jogging, watched movies or simply chilled out with a drink in the clubs and dancing. It was good fun and we enjoyed the time spent together. I observed they were more cheerful and vibrant. I was glad because both meant a lot to me.

Mother, a single parent, brought me up and aunt helped out. I am much indebted to them for putting me in university that I achieved success in career and earning a decent income. Initially I knew I couldn't fill their void of emotional needs. I encouraged both to find partners but they suffered more distress meeting men on dates.

I decided it was payback time. I spent more time with them, interest both with my outdoor activities. We went to the beach on weekends. I rubbed sunscreen on their bodies. When they lay prone I would unhook the bras and rubbed lotion on their back. I buckled the bras back then they lay supine for me to rub sunscreen on their chest. All done asexually though any male could easily be aroused at the sight of their vivacious bodies in bikini. I would take glances at them and tried to appear innocent.

It was much later that I suggested it was an interesting change to visit nudist beach. They were excited when I related the sensational feeling of the wind brushing on a naked body. But still perturbed by the idea of appearing naked with strangers around. I told them it was normal to feel embarrassed in the nude the first few times and gradually would feel at ease. I coaxed them and said it was alright to use a towel to cover up. But to do so seemed odd when everyone would be in the nude. They did agreed to give it a try though still very self conscious about strangers seeing them in the flesh. They were shy to go stark naked on first few trips, wrapping towel over their nude bodies. The sight of nude peoples walking or laying around eased their anxiety.

After a few trips they were less inhibited and went totally naked in my presence. That was the first time I cast my eyes on the two naked women who matter most in my life. Both have luscious bodies. Both were alluring to behold when clothed and in nude was striking gorgeous. I couldn't suppress the male instinct. My manhood slowly but surely rose as I glanced admiringly at them and encouraged them to drop their coyness and enjoyed the breeze brushing on their bodies. The two ladies were delighted I could sense.

We pretended it was normal and went about enjoying the breezy wind brushing our naked bodies. We rubbed sunscreen on each other as usual but this time there were no clothing in the way. I rubbed mother's front and back, running my hands from neck to the groin, butts and down to the legs. Mother would lay prone and dozed off. I rubbed aunt as she did for me. I maintained some decency and behaved insensitively though I was much stirred up touching their flesh.

Most weekend we were at the nudist beach, playing frisbees, walking the sandy beach, the waves splashing on our feet. It was a relaxing atmosphere. The nudist beach inadvertently gave us the start to become closer and in time to come opened a new chapter in our lives together. That was a place we dropped all inhibitions and started to an exciting relationship among us. With time we were comfortable appearing in the nude and we behaved so unabashed touching each other. I would rubbed sunscreen all over their bodies without them feeling embarrassed. Both rubbed me too and ran their hands down my groin as if it was the most natural thing to do.

We didn't feel restrained with each other. We were glad we connect well and enjoyed each other company. Three of us would be together shopping, traveling, dancing, drinking in bars, watched movies, nature walk, or simply lazing nude on the beach. Unlike my contemporaries, they were mature and had a pragmatic approach in life. It was a different feeling in their company. I relished the time spent with them. With passing times, I somehow found myself getting affectionately attached to them. It was not always we could gather together. I went on single dates with either ladies.

Individually both had their attractions and exuded an air of spontaneous warmth, grace and affable personality. Both enjoyed my company I could sense. I felt there was an air of love with an intimate sentiment. Somehow circumstances inadvertently drew us to a close relationship we never anticipated.

At home we put on scanty clothes or went nude. I would approached mum in the kitchen and hugged her from behind running my hands under her dress while she was cooking. She didn't restrained me saying only dinner might be burned if I didn't halt my wandering hands. Likewise aunt staying a block away wasn't bashful going about in nude when I visited her. Both ladies seemed to accept me as an integral part of their lives.

We won't have accepted each other so naturally if we had not indulge in nudism. Indeed the nudist beach started the path to our bonding into an adult relationship. The going was good for us. We wanted to carry on doing our things together. Nothing else matter. It became quite apparent we were heading to a socially unacceptable relationship but we didn't withhold ourselves. We were liberal in displaying affection which people would consider outrageous. While watching TV we cuddled close. At times put on music and danced hugging in the nude. I would put both hands on their butts and drew our bodies in contact. We were yet to go beyond physical touching. At that moment all matters to us was to stay close with each other.

Soon I began to view both ladies sexually. A perk up in natural instinct development for me as a man to desire both women. I fantasized and wished we could progress to an intimate stage. From our interaction I felt maybe both ladies harbored similar thoughts as me. All three of us had no other relationship and we had only each other's companionship. If we were not closely related, the situation we were in would likely developed to a threesome.

Neither did we talked much of what lay ahead for us three. We simply let it took a natural course and when we came to the point of crossing the line hopefully we would have ironed out or side tracked all issues. So far nothing bothered us. We engaged happily in our activities.

On weekends we were at the nudist beach soaking up the breeze and sun lying down or walking on the sandy shore. We were in our own world doing our things, oblivious to other nudists. The ladies did attract much uninvited attention. Some men approached them to strike up conversation. Both handled those men diplomatically to show their disinterest. As providence had it happened in our favor, the scenario was clear we were heading to a threesome affair. Events occurred unexpectedly which led me into sexual intercourse first with aunt then later with mum.

One evening I had a date with aunt to attend a concert. Mum was unable to go, so aunt and I went. I went to her apartment to pick her. She didn't answer the door so I let myself in with a spare key. I called her and got no response. I went to her room and heard running water. There she was taking a bath. I called her and she responded. I popped my head in the bathroom and saw her stark naked soaping herself. I could see she was happy that I saw her in her glory. She was alluring enchanting and I began to stir.

I stepped forward and offered to soap her body. I needn't hide my arousing. She saw him bulging in my pants. She chuckled I shouldn't get my clothing wet. I needed no further prodding, undressed and stood naked soaping her body. She did likewise and more. She took hold of my penis and fondled him. Not that she didn't touch him before but now was deliberately stroking and masturbating him sensually. We took a long time in the bathroom bathing and petting. We were in each other arms lost in time.

I carried aunt to bed after we dried each other. I knew the time had arrived. It progressed so naturally. I wanted aunt but never revealed to her for fear of rejection. We couldn't have it another way. We knew we wanted to reach into each other. I was erotically aroused. The burning sensation was great. There was no stopping us wanting each other sexually. We rolled on the bed, kissing deep and passionately, which we never had before, with hands fondling and roaming our bodies. It was a long foreplay to prepare for the copulation which awhile ago I could only fantasized.

It was becoming real. I was literally at her doorstep about to step in. I wanted aunt to enjoy the pleasure she must be yearning from a man. I wanted to be her man. I was readying her, licking and fingering tenderly her erotic parts. She was moaning with spasm, body quivering as she held my penis while spreading legs wide to receive me. The full view of her moist throbbing womanhood drove me to a frenzy. At that sensual moment there was no stopping our bodies were heading to melt into each other.

I climbed over aiming my penis at her vulva and galloped in. We copulated sending her to multiple orgasm. She hugged me tightly, dug her nails on my back as she climaxed several times. My back felt painfully sore but it was tolerable pain of love. I remained in her till my penis became flaccid and slipped out. We had taken the first step to a splendid relationship. I had the opportunity to show aunt my enduring love for her love, nurture and care for me together with mum when I was young.

I looked into her eyes and said her aunt's role no more and be my lover to last forever. We locked in arms and chatted what to come. I had in mind about mum. Now that we had sexual intercourse, what would she thought about us. We didn't have an answer then. Aunt did look worried how her sister would react. At that moment we had better things to engross us as we were very much captivated with each other and immersed in our romp.

The concert was at the back of our mind, never missed it when we had each other in place of it.

I phoned mum to tell her I would be staying in aunt's apartment for that night. She didn't miss a beat saying be a good boy and not disturb aunt. I wondered why mum so concern about aunt since I stayed over before. Neither did she asked about the concert. Mum seemed to sense something from her tone. I told my new love that mum would eventually accept us. It was best to tell mum instead of she found out. The truth shouldn't hurt. The rest of the night was a memorable one. We copulated several times.

The overhang was I could have impregnated her. We were not too worried as it merely showed our love product. It turned out she didn't conceived that night.

The following day was a weekend, I went back to mum alone. Walking slowly, pondering how to explain to mum. Usually in the weekend we would go out threesome. My aunt was exhausted and remained in bed. When I opened the door mum was not to be seen. I thought she could have taken the bike out for a ride round the neighbourhood.

I went to get a drink and came out of the kitchen I heard a moaning sound from her room. I thought mum had company. When I took a peep in, there she was naked on the bed holding a dildo moving it in and out of her vagina creating squelching sound. I could see juice oozing from her vagina stained the bed sheet. She must be masturbating for quite some time to release her sexual tensions. Mum had an unsatisfied life though I brought her out to have some recreation.

Seeing her in such state, I realized she needed more than what I provided so far.

Both felt empty at times I could see.

Like aunt, mum needed a man to complete her life. If only I had been proactive and not procrastinated in furthering our relationship, my mum and aunt would have a more fulfilled life. As I was agonizing over their numerous broken affairs, I toyed with the idea of taking care of them. What I did so far for them was not enough. I didn't know how except engaged in recreation and nudism.

Their sexual needs were just as important which I thought of but never proactively pursued for fear it might not be acceptable to them. I though given time I could find an opportunity to ask them. I didn't have the courage and the matter dragged on. I didn't realize their sexual needs left unattended could cause unbearable torment to them.

In order for me to take care of all their wants and needs we had to engage sexually. I had this uncanny idea for some time but didn't voice out to the two ladies for fear it might stumped them as sexual improprieties or indecent proposition and worse I was a pervert.

Initially I thought I was infatuated or even lusting after them. As the feeling persisted and grew stronger I realized my passion was for real. I wanted them with me for life so I could take care of them. I would not let men hurt them again. My love for them morphed sexually. I must be decisive and not dilly dally any more.

It was an opportunity not to be missed.

It was better late than never and seeing mum relieving her pent up desires, I must do the necessary to satisfy her craving. I quickly undressed and approached the bed. She had eyes closed and moaning to a climax. I stood eyeing mum in a sexual way that a man looked at the woman he desired.

Those past fantasies came streaming back in my mind. Although I had seen her naked before, something about her sensual moaning and her body convulsing made me salivating to get intimate. She looked so tempting and inviting. My mom's naked body turned me on so much my penis started to erect and swelled. I felt guilty conscience desiring my own mum. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't help desiring her. I couldn't suppress my feeling. I was feeling red hot. She looked charmingly attractive having a well figured physique like her younger sister.

I couldn't resist, bent over and kissed her lips as my hands squeezed and fondled her breasts. She got a shock, opened her eyes, not expecting me though I could feel she was pleased to see me. She carried on masturbating and moaning. The burning urge inside her needed to be doused out. She didn't looked concern I was watching. I felt sorry mum had to perform self gratification.

I needed to act fast to attend to her needs. But would she allow me? Asking permission wasn't important then. I needed to provide for her. At that moment, I acted decisively.

I took the dildo away and for the first time inserted my fingers into her vagina. She lay back and enjoyed my probing fingers moving in and out giving her multiple intense orgasm. Mum cringed with excitement gripping the pillows as she quivered. I lay besides her, caressing and fondling her. We locked lips smooching. I continued the foreplay, suckling her nipples, fingering inside her vagina. I ran my tongue from bosom to groin, went down licking her clitoris and labia. Mum responded sensually. She wriggled back and forth as I ate her, my tongue alternately sucking her clitoris and then slipping down the passageway of her vagina. She grabbed my head and pushed me deep into her groin. She pulled my penis towards her. She looked at me smiling as she stroked sucking my penis in her mouth.

She had broken the ice. She answered me with her come-on gestures. Mum really wanted me to attend to her needs there and then. She was oozing with sexual sensation smiling at me. I knew she saw in me a man to ease her sexual tension and satisfy her needs. My wish unfolded before me in reality.

She was so alluring. I need not hold back any longer.

I wanted her to know I, a man not a son, wanted her to love and be loved. I took courage to continue sex play. The reality in front of us spurred my desire for mum surging high. I knew we were at the threshold of our relationship evolving sexually. Mum needed love and I was there to be her man to love her. We were ready to join in a harmonious union in body and soul. Like me, both ladies harbored feelings for me secretly and it was simmering to erupting point. They couldn't control the feeling any longer.

Providence created the situation we seized the opportunity to express our feelings.

My wish came real with aunt last night.

With mum soon real.

I was embarking on the journey to take real care of both women in my life.

We kissed deep and long hugging intensely. My foreplaying stoked her erotically high sending her climax after climax. She convulsed uncontrollably. Her expressions were telling me she wanted what she had been missing for many years. She quivered arching her body submitting to me and couldn't wait to be taken. It didn't matter our relationship forbade what we wanted and needed from each other. We honestly did expect it coming, mum just wanted me to continue. We wanted to reach out to each other as willing man and woman regardless.

jackjill8
jackjill8
101 Followers
12