Matszuka's Special Massage Ch. 05

Story Info
Ch. 05 - Dressing for Suc-Sex.
2.6k words
4.29
31.3k
6

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 05 - Dressing for Suc-Sex

Briana floated in her dreams. She floated in a warm cocoon of the embrace of her masseuse. Her dreams filled with intimate touching and sucking, vows of eternal devotion, fingers in ultra-sensitive places. At 3am, she arose with a start in her bed. Her eyes rapidly adjusted to the darkness and the moonlight streaming in from her floor to ceiling, ocean-view windows allowed her to see that Matszuka was not in bed with her. Oddly, Briana found that a piece of her heart was sad that the sensations had been only dreams.

The young heiress did not consciously know that the visions in her head were not just dreams, they were a combination of the erotic experiences had with her masseuse earlier that night in the massage room and the programming the expert mind-bender, Matszuka, had performed on her. By connecting intimately with "Bree" tonight, Briana's inner-child, Matszuka had created a strong bond with the younger blonde. A bond that would create a hunger that would not diminish in Briana.

Briana could still picture it in her mind (although she believed it to be fantasy and not real), the elder lady with her silk robe open, Briana (Bree) sliding onto the couch and lap of her masseuse. From her angle and so close those breasts had looked enormous, they enveloped her field of vision until there was nothing else in the world. When Matszuka's strong arms pulled her close, Bree's lips automatically latched onto an engorged nipple and began to suckle.

The hypnotically created flood of breast milk filled her mouth and Bree felt the years of her maturity melt away. Suddenly she was a baby with her mama, a suckling being cradled, rocked and spoken softly to. Yes, her tummy was filling up so warmly just as her mum was telling her and, yes, she wanted nothing more than to be held and feel so close to "Mum".

Briana had worked from one breast to the other and completely lost track of the outside world. As her Mum's hand slid down between Bree's thighs, she knew there was no place else she'd rather be and with no one else than Matszuka. Her Mum quietly told her of a hunger that was growing for her Mum's milk and the touch of her Mum in secret places. Bree looked up into the eyes of her Mum as the older woman worked the folds of Brees gentle petals between her legs. The faces of the two women moved closer and their mouths connected in a deep kiss. Bree knew no other kiss could ever satisfy her and she would never be intimately with a man again ("sex with men is for power") and as her Mum explored her female cavern, Bree felt her tummy tickling with delight.

But as aroused as Bree was she knew her Mum was right, she did have to pee pee. The milk in her tummy pressed on her body, growing almost unbearable. Her Mum explained she could let go of the wee wee because the couch was leather and could be cleaned and soon it was more than Bree could stand and she released her urine on the couch in front of the older woman. Bree looked at her Mum and began to cry, having wet herself. Mum Matszuka still her young thrall and pressed her tightly to her breast. Bree clung to her Mum tightly, noting that her arousal was now growing even greater.

Matszuka knew she would have to clean the couch and the floor below and her own hand which was now covered in the hot urine. But Matszuka smiled, that moment had regressed Briana to a very deep state. Matszuka filled her mind with programming and orders, and upon completion released the young heiress to a mind-blowing orgasm. One so strong that Bree would pass out, and not awaken until 3am.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't stop thinking about her, what's wrong with me," Briana thought, sitting in the dark in her bed. She felt a small tear trickle from the corner of her eye, "I am going to have to be honest with her. Briana surmised she would have to have this discussion with Matszuka and wondered if it might need to be the end of their professional relationship. Ironically the "professional' phase of their relationship HAD ended, unbeknownst to Briana, and a new phase had begun.

"Maybe just a short playtime," she giggled to herself as Briana's hand slid towards her pleasure areas. Those areas were easy to reach as Briana had now taken to sleeping naked. With visions of nipples and warm hugs and deep caresses, Briana let the word "Matszuka" escape her lips as she succumbed again to orgasm, the eight time in the evening.

---------------------------------------------------

Briana turned from back to front, looking at herself in the full length mirror.

"Not bad," she giggled to herself, seeing her body in a sheer black silk thong ('must keep away from panty lines') and her silk garter and thigh high stockings. Her giggles continued as she dressed in her normal business suit but substituted her usual business-appropriate blouse with a white vest with a daring, plunging neckline. She couldn't stop smiling as she imagined how all day men would struggle to keep from glancing down her top. She had never been a prude, but now something prodded her, assuring her it would be fun to have men slobbering over themselves around her. Briana also failed to realize that giggles were not a norm in her life before this day.

It wasn't just the men in the office Briana imagined would find her look hard to resist, for some reason, she couldn't quite put her finger on, she wanted to try and get a look out of her secretary Zoe today ("orgasms come from women"). Somewhere in Briana's mind, there were indicators that what was occurring in her was not her normal actions, but more and more, without the recognition of Briana, those voices were moving farther and farther away.

She stepped into her navy pleated skirt and was delighted as she noticed with a twirl she could lightly reveal the tops of her gartered stockings. She was finding herself thinking about sex a lot these days. She asked herself last night about the issue but the question was quickly drowned out by an orgasm rushing in quickly. She often found herself thinking back to her high school romp with Michelle for arousal and, of course, envisioned something deeper with her masseuse. None of these thoughts bothered Briana as she needed them to because her mind was no longer working with clear conscience. She had tried to call Jon to come over to get her off earlier in the week, but had hung up the phone before she even dialed, finding herself more aroused to fantasize and play with herself.

Fantasizing about... about... about what???—That name popped into her head again, "Matszuka", what was it about her masseuse that seemed to be getting her off so much these days. "Matszuka" even the thought of it right now made her knees a little weak.

"Ahh" she shrieked lightly as she realized her hands had moved to her breasts squeezing and tweaking her nipples as she had become lost in thought. They were so pert these days and for some reason SO sensitive... She looked at the clock, as much as her pussy was now screaming for attention, she was late and must get dressed and get off (ha-ha 'get off') to work. She looked in the mirror once more, she looked absolutely devilish. The sleeveless vest was a tremendously sexy look and she loved it. Her navel exposed (never thought of getting it pierced before...) and someone standing beside her would get a full view of her bodice. But even with her brain hazy from her arousal this morning, Briana noted that her breast poking through the thin silk vest could get her arrested on a public bus. She rifled through her drawer and found her pasties, white-toned, to stick on her breasts to cover her nipples. She was shocked that her legs gave out and she collapsed on the bed as she removed the silk vest from her breasts and slid the first pasty into place.

"What has happened to you, Briana" she said aloud to herself, as her hand slid between her thighs once again. Work would have to wait a few minutes longer...

* * *

The phones were ringing non-stop and Briana was late. Late arriving? No Call? It wasn't like Briana who always said to get the respect of the men, the women had to "out-professional the professionals"

"Yes, I will give that message to Mrs. Janzen when she comes..." Zoe couldn't have noticed the irony of where her conversation stopped with the caller, but she was caught off guard by the sight of her boss entering the office. There was Briana, walking in wearing a skirt. Briana had demanded that Zoe wear a skirt everyday "For distracting the men" but had staunchly refused to wear one herself something about "wearing the pants in the company". But now, she was wearing a pleated skirt reaching only mid thigh and was in hose and heels -- and that vest. Briana had added a suit jacket over the vest, but this only served to frame what was a more-than-ample shot of Briana's huge breasts!

"...s-she will call you back her earliest convenience," Zoe blurted out, hanging up the phone and tearing her eyes away from Briana and quickly writing the message on the message slip. "Good morning, Briana," Briana looked at her with a depth that was not anything Zoe had ever seen before. Or maybe she had -- the look Briana gave her late husband as he walked by looking amazingly handsome for his advanced years. But, that couldn't be...

"Zoe, dear, grab the "Mason file" roll the phones over to Tiffany and come immediately into my office please," Briana said with a heavily lip-sticked smile.

"Yes, Miss," Zoe answered dutifully, sensing this was going to be a different sort of day.

"Jon, honey, I did get your message but I was busy getting ready for the presentation today," Briana chortled on her cell as Zoe slid into her boss's opulent office. She was balancing the huge file detailing the proposed purchase of an airline in Minnesota and Briana's favorite Minty Skim Chai which was made by the coffee shop in the building each morning especially to Briana's tastes. "I can't fuck your balls off every night," Briana giggled.

Zoe sat the notes on Briana's conference table and the drink on the "refreshment table" by the couch looking out the window over downtown LA.

"...bye baby, you'll get some soon, have a great trip," Briana hung up with Jon, who had been suddenly side-tracked for two weeks to a company project in Australia.

"Hi Zoe, sweetie," Sang Briana as she flitted from her desk chair over to the couch and literally floating down to the leather cushion. Zoe couldn't help but see the back of Briana's stocking and garter as she sat, "Come sit for a moment." Zoe sat down obediently on the couch with some trepidation -- she thought she knew Briana well, but was clearly going to learn something about her today that she had not seen before.

"How are things with Martin?" Briana asked, inquiring about Zoe's on-again/off-again boyfriend.

Zoe was 21, one of 'those' girls. A late-bloomer, like Briana, who had grown incredibly sexy but had no idea. She dated a very attractive man just 3 years older than her, but he clearly patronized her and treated her like a possession to be used and then set aside, more than an object of affection. More than one man in the office had noted her slender 5 foot 6-inch figure, with a surprising amble bosom and her flowing dark red hair and had tried to persuade her in that category, but Zoe was always a faithful person -- in love and business. That's why she was not about to question or scurry from Briana, no matter how odd this scene was.

"Oh, you know -- always pretty much the same with Martin," Zoe almost mumbled as she looked at the floor. Briana almost blinked as images of Zoe, posed as those girls from Penthouse Magazine she had seen so long ago -- pouting, sexy, their pubic hair trimmed and styled in such a sexy way...

"Honey, you are too beautiful to be stuck with that ogre," said Briana as she touched Zoe's chin, lifting her secretary head. Briana quickly caught herself, remembering all the employment law she had been taught, she literally had to shake her head and grab her drink to clear these invading thoughts.

"Yeah, maybe you're right," Zoe started but Briana quickly turned the conversation to the big presentation coming up at midday, going over the details including everything from the PowerPoint to the meal Zoe had ordered.

Finally, Briana had one more detail about which to ask.

"How do I look?" Briana giggled as she twirled in front of Zoe, her skirt lifting and displaying her entire set of stockings and garters.

"Um, beautiful, Miss," Zoe stammered slightly, "I -- I mean it's a different look than I'm used to.. but you look... uh -- Incredible!"

Zoe hadn't lied, her boss did look incredible, for going out on the town, Zoe wasn't absolutely sure what the management team of Mason Properties was going to think in about an hour.

"Thanks, Zoe so much, I'm ready for this meeting and YOU are awesome," Zoe was shocked when Briana grabbed her up in a big hug. Zoe felt their breasts pressing together and her boss rubbing her back. The embrace lingered for a moment... "We should go out together sometime", Briana said softly.

"Y-yes, of course, Miss," Zoe answered, a little confused. Then, Zoe felt her boss release almost with a start, as if Briana, too, had suddenly realized the inappropriateness of the moment.

"Thanks, uh -- Zoe, that will be all," Briana said, looking at the ground and straightening her skirt, almost as if to wish it longer. Zoe could have sworn she saw her bosses face flushed as she moved towards the office door. Zoe may have seen the blush, but she didn't see Briana's eyes trail back up to watch Zoe's ass as the young secretary walked through the door.

"Briana, what is wrong with you," Briana said, again to herself behind the closed office door. She didn't know -- had no way of knowing -- she had been ordered not to know, only to let her subconscious lead her conscious mind on this new journey. Briana couldn't have known, and, to some extent even Matszuka had not known, the power of Briana's subconscious to willingly succumb to a self-reprogramming on a nightly basis as Briana's brain obediently rolled through a series of programmed messages to herself each night.

"Orgasms come from women, not men"; "men are to be flirted with and given sex for advancement, not for love"; "Sex is very good"; "I am sexy and love for those around me to know I'm sexy"; "I can only orgasm when I say 'Matszuka'". These orders played over and over like tapes in Briana's head each night as her fingers and sexual arousal did the rest of the work. That and one more message -- "I am emotionally and sexually attracted to women, not men." These were all kicking in on the programmed woman. Briana fell back in her desk chair, "What is wrong with you," she said, as one hand slid inside her vest and the other moved her thong aside from her wanting pussy.

"Zoe," she whispered as her sex flared to full arousal and her body obeyed her fuzzy mind...

-------------------------------------