Matszuka's Special Massage Ch. 08

Story Info
Briana's desire to be leashed is unleashed.
4.6k words
4.57
23.5k
6
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name was Anessa and she had known she loved women since she was 6 years old. Anessa had tried boys in high school, losing her virginity in the tenth grade after a homecoming dance. But that experience had been painful and generally disgusting. Anessa's true love had been Virginia - a beautiful blonde who was Anessa's closest friend. Or,rather, Anessa was the person to whom Virginia turned whenever she needed a shoulder to cry on after a problem with one of her many boyfriends and, towards the end of high school, more and more Anessa was the excuse Virginia used when her parents wanted to know her whereabouts. Anessa always covered for Virginia and was always there for her - mostly because she loved her. Secretly, Anessa had dreamed that one day Virginia's tears on her shoulder might turn into a wanton kiss. It never happened and now, some two decades later, Anessa had long since come out of the closet and battled for gay rights through various organizations. She was owner of a small shop in downtown LA, dedicated to helping people 'find' themselves - sexually.

Anessa sighed deeply, not much business tonight, as usual, if things didn't pick up soon, she might have to close her work of love.

"Ting - ting -ting." The bell on the door interrupter her thoughts and Anessa turned to see quite a sight-a tall, buxom blonde with tousled hair, wearing an expensive-but-abused business suit. This wasn't the type of woman who normally came to the store. Although, Briana's jostled appearance did leave one to wonder what this woman was all about. More than anything she reminded Anessa of - "Virgnia" a name she whispered lightly as she approached her new customer.

"May I help you?" Anessa asked in a truly inquisitive voice. She often could guess the desire of shop visitors, just at first glance, but she truly had no idea what this woman would be looking for.

"I - I uh have a list..." Briana said, struggling to put her thoughts together. Her eyes ranged throughout the stores, trying to determine how she ended up in a shop of dildos ranging from "pee wee" to "monster" and racks of lotions, gels and sexual position manuals.

"I see you do," Anessa almost whistled as she looked at the list. This woman must have known some of this shop's specialties because not many people would have known to ask for many of these items. Anessa did not exactly know her customer was under an hypnotic suggestion of Matszuka to come find these items, but she did have a recollection that she had seen this type of action at least twice before. "Clearly someone likes to send rich people here to live out crazy fantasies", Anessa thought to herself.

Anessa excused herself and began collecting the items on the list. It was extensive and would be just the haul she needed to take this from a down night with the store to one of the biggest of the week. Anessa found herself whistling as her mood completed a total 180 degree change from her earlier bent.

"I have everything... miss..." Anessa's voice trailed off as she returned from the back to find her customer nowhere in sight. At first, Anessa thought she had been robbed, or at best, pranked. But then she heard a giggle from back near the dressing rooms.

Anessa worked back to the opposite side of the store and lost her breath at the site. Facing away from her was her blonde bombshell customer, viewing herself in the mirror wearing the store's "Daisy Duke" costume; a costume with impossibly tight short-shorts and a bright yellow top which tied just under her breasts. The outfit was topped off with cute cowboy boots, just like the ones worn by Jessica Simpson in the Dukes of Hazzard movie. Anessa didn't like watching bad movies, but she did find Jessica Simpson to be a hottie.

"Miss..." Anessa stammered, causing Briana to turn around. Anessa was amazed at the sight, despite herself. Briana was truly beautiful and DEFINITLEY had the body to warrant this outfit. She had also pulled her full blonde hair back into a ponytail giving her a girlish quality - a face and figure that again reminded Anessa of Virginia - her school girl crush!

Briana tingled as she felt the cool air of the shop's air system all over her body. She felt sexy and girly and LOVED this feeling. It wasn't natural, almost like the adrenaline coursing through her body was a drug that made her giddy, free - uninhibited. Clearly something had popped open in Briana's mind over the activities of the past 24 hours - some inhibition had been removed, even beyond Matszuka's well-planned scheme.

Briana stopped her giggle long enough to notice the shop owner's gaze. Anessa's eyes were locked on her. As a late bloomer, Briana had not expertly honed her skills for noting the effect her body had on men - or women. Had Briana known, she likely could have asked right now for her entire list for free and Anessa might have acquiesced. Briana only knew that Anessa looked interested and that made her happy.

"I don't mean anything by this question, Miss..." the naïve heiress intoned.

"Uh - Anessa," the shop owner answered.

Briana smiled a toothy- genuinely happy smile, "Anessa.. um, well, Anessa, are you interested in women? Uh, I mean - sexually?" Briana blushed at the question.

Surprisingly for herself, Anessa did, as well. It had been a long time since anyone had asked her that question as her style of dress and militant causes had rarely left anyone to doubt the answer to that question.

"Yes," she answered, in a much gentler tone than she had prepared to, "yes, I do... with the right woman, of course..."

Briana felt the naturally produced drug coursing through her brain, whatever it was, rush through her - making her light-headed (air-headed a little), tingly, her fingers on fire, her pussy alive once again. She reached for her tied top and took a step away from the mirror, now behind her, and a step towards Anessa.

"What makes the 'right' woman..." Briana smiled an evil smile as she easily pulled apart the top, holding each side of the shirt teasingly over her breasts as she pressed them together.

Normally, Anessa would have been put off by bubble-headed, bottle blondes like Briana (although Briana was a natural blonde) but there was something about the way she carried herself, the innocent sexuality she gave off (if there could be such a thing) and, mostly, the way she reminded Anessa of her love for Virginia.

"Oh - uh - different things," said Anessa, shifting her weight back a bit. She was feeling feelings she hadn't felt in a long time, feelings that she had long since tucked away, feelings of which many of her friends would not approve.

"Well," said Briana coyly as she dropped open her top, "here are two things."

She reached to embrace Anessa, her breasts now exposed. Anessa couldn't resist, her eyes followed those swollen tits into her chest and she was almost taken by surprise as Briana's lips met hers. The blonde hiked her leg around Anessa's and thrust herself into the older woman. Anessa, still slightly stunned by the turn of events, hadn't even closed her eyes and looked into the mirror to get a 3-angled view of her own hand on Briana's ass, pulling Briana to her.

Anessa struggled to gain control of herself. She was aroused as she hadn't been in ten years. She broke her lip lock with Briana and tilted her head to move down the left side of Briana's neck. Anessa opened her lips slightly and sucked hard on Briana's neck. The blonde moaned and moved to press in tighter. This encouraged Anessa to move into one of her favorite activities - biting. She gently began to nibble on Briana's sexy earlobe and then moved down to a hunk of

Briana's neck. The younger lady squealed lightly at the pinch, but made no move to end the event. Anessa worked her way down Briana's neck laying bites and nibbles, some that would be noticeable bruises or 'hickies' in the morning.

Briana was lost in a swirl of senses. Anessa smelled differently than the perfumed Zoe and Anessa was much rougher, almost like a man. Briana had never been around a 'butch' woman before and she couldn't wait to learn more about her next lover. For now, what she knew was that Anessa was biting her - hard - and, for a reason Briana didn't quite understand, each bite made her pussy moisten and her hips flex against her partner.

"Oh you like the rough stuff, do you?" Anessa said with a bit of delight.

"I don't know, I've never done 'rough stuff', " a breathless Briana answered as the next bite sunk into her chest just above the start of her left breast.

Another moan from Briana, that was enough of a cue for Anessa, she'd been reading submissive women for years. She grabbed Briana and spun her around, placing her left hand across Briana's breasts and squeezing them hard. Anessa's right hand grabbed the front of Briana's shorts, ripping them open, and then jammed her hand down the back of those tight Daisy Dukes, giving Anessa access to Briana's most private parts from behind.

"I'm in control now, Sweetheart," Anessa whispered loudly as her fingers found their prey. Anessa was expert at this. For more than 25 years, Anessa had been a mistress in the BD/SM scene in their city. 'Mistress A' was known for expertly taking women, and even men, and torturing them to a perfect arousal. It had been an online side job as well - telling men what she really thought of them - the worthless wienies - and those men paid her a ton of money to do it.

Anessa, or Mistress A, looked in the mirror and saw a crazed lust in Briana's face and heard the young lady make a guttural moan as Anessa's second hand moved down the front of Briana's shorts, forcing the shorts to finally give up their tight fight and fall to the floor, and allowing Mistress A to begin to work Briana from clit to ass. Briana had to grab for the mirror in front of her to keep from crashing into the glass.

"Rough sex is about control and submission, honey," Anessa continued, her lips just inches from Briana's ears," I take control of your body and do anything I want with it, understand?"

Briana could do nothing but nod her understanding. Briana was now months into subconsciously learning how much she loved being controlled by another woman. Matszuka's words were echoling through her had "Women make the best lovers"; "You love to be controlled" and something else was in the mix, as well. Briana's life had prepared her for this moment - from her Dad to her husband, she had learned submission as a lifestyle and now it all came pouring out into her newfound sexuality.

Briana's her voice was stolen by Anessa's expert finger which was sliding pussy juice all around Briana's crotch and ass. Briana's shorts held her ankles together like a binding, making it hard for her to stand without holding on the mirror and balancing herself against the movement of Anessa. She was helpless and her body was betraying her enjoyment of her captivity.

"But to truly enjoy it, you have to trust me and know that, while I will inflict pain on you; that pain is for your sexual enjoyment." Both women were fighting against the arousal to breathe. "I will never

take you beyond what you can handle, but I will take you to the edge and bring you back. It's control and the giving up of control; the best sex there is..."

Briana whimpered, her pussy was being manhandled by this aggressive woman, but Briana wouldn't have moved if she could have, the words 'control' and 'submission' had become very important to her recently and she knew she must live in those words. Briana leaned forward to

show her greater abeyance to her Mistress.

SMACK!! Briana yelped as Anessa's free hand came down hard on Briana's ass. Anessa was strong and Briana felt the sting.

"You do EVERYTHING I tell you to do, understand?" Anessa was leaning forward against Briana and gave her a light bite on the back as Briana struggled to decipher what was happening to her.

"Have you ever had anyone give it to you hard? To Dominate you! To be your Mistress?"

"No" whimpered Briana in a small voice.

"I bet your one of those little spoiled bitches who would love for me to give you what you want and give it to you hard aren't you... AREN'T YOU?!!" >>SMACK<<

"You're a tramp aren't you?" Anessa lashed back and laid another shot on Briana's ass. Are you ready to give yourself over to me, completely? To obey without question? To trust that I will ultimately have your every need in mind with each painful next step?"

"Yes," Briana answered as tears filled her eyes.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK-Anessa grabbed Briana's hair, pulling her back.

"Yes WHO? My little bitch..."

"Yes, Mistress," the tears were running down Briana's cheeks now and she could sense the fiery redness on her right ass cheek which had taken the entirety of Anessa's firm hand.

"Good Girl," Anessa hissed as she slipped a blindfold over Briana's, causing Briana's breath to catch. She was off balance; she didn't know what was coming next.

"I need to get something, you stay leaning against the mirror, just stand here, and do NOT move. And especially don't touch that blind fold and don't touch these," she said as she squeezed Briana's nipples, "and don't touch this" she added, rubbing Briana's crotch.

And with that, Anessa left the general area in which Briana was standing. Briana stood, leaning against the mirror, just as commanded. And she waited.

Briana waited and waited and waited. It seemed she waited for a long time standing naked with a blindfold on in a strange store. Finally, unable to take it anymore, Briana reached for the blindfold.

"SMACK" - something hit Briana's bare ass causing her to let out a squeal - >>SMACK<< another shot rang out, this time Briana recognized it was a wooden paddle, with holes in it to increase the sting.

"You're a naughty girl; you like to get spanked don't you?" - SMACK

"Ahhh!' Briana reacted again.

"Don't you naughty girl?"

"Yes!" Briana panted out in desperation. >>SMACK<<

"Yes, WHO!"

"Yes, Mistress!' Briana now worried she was in over her head, but her mind was reeling from the arousal her desperate position brought her.

>>SMACK<< - "Yes, deep down you're a naughty little whore aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress" Briana answered this time bracing for the - >>SMACK<<

Briana imagined the welts that had to be growing on her taught ass. She felt the sting and found that... She loved it... Briana didn't know anything about bondage, but she knew right now she was completely in the control of a woman planning to use her for some form of sexual fulfillment and her body was thrilled.

The next squeal wasn't from the paddle. Something, like a clothespin, clamped down on her left nipple, and then her right one, causing Briana to squeal and tears pour from her eyes. Instinctively Briana reached to remove the pain causing device.

"SMACK" another shot to a very red and sensitive ass.

"DON'T TOUCH!" Anessa commanded moving right up against Briana's cheek.

"Feel it, feel the pain, let it stoke your fires, let the pain be a jolt of electricity down to your pussy. Let it make you more aroused. Briana stopped moving, Anessa holding her hands to her sides. She was shaking and tears were now streaming down her cheeks.

"It's OK, sweetie," Anessa said through clinched teeth, leaning in closely to Briana's ear from behind, "I am here for your decadent pleasure - trust me, give in to the pain and let it guide you to ecstacy"

"Y-yes, Mistress" Briana whimpered, feeling all the things Mistress was telling her, working to feel the pain and let it take her to a new level of excitement.

"Now your hands!" demanded Anessa.

Briana felt Anessa pull back her hands and stood obediently as the velvet cuffs clicked into place on her wrists. Anessa stood in front of her and reached around to bind her. Leaning against Anessa was the only thing keeping Briana from falling face first.

Anessa grabbed her captive by the elbow and led her across the room to one of the displays. She bent Briana roughly over the bar of some sort of bench. Brian's blindfolded face fell into a cushion covered by a terry cloth cover. Briana felt Anessa roughly kick her feet apart and continued to pull at each ankle until they were firmly locked in a spread position.

Then Briana waited. Blindfolded and ankle-cuffed upside down, again Briana felt as if hours had passed before she felt her Mistress standing behind her again.

"I bet you've never had a mistress take your ass before, have you, Missy?"

Briana felt the derisive tone of "Missy" and felt her position strongly. She was completely trapped, open and unable to defend herself against anything this person was going to do to her.

"No," was all she could manage to moan into the terry cloth.

"Do you want me to take your ass?"

>>>SMACK<< the hand came down on her purplish bruised butt cheek again.

"Do you want me to take your ass?" Mistress A demanded more strongly.

"Yes!" this time Briana lifted her head and turned slightly to make herself heard.

"Ask me to take your ass."

Briana began to tear up again as she felt the delicious helplessness over her now.

"Mistress, please take my ass."

"As you wish, my queen," Anessa mocked and Briana felt a warm, heavy liquid flow down the top of her asshole and flow down the insides of her calves. Mistress leaned in causing a dildo which was obvious to Briana to now be strapped between her captor's legs to slide up against Briana's vagina.

Anessa began to work the gel around the rim of Briana's little hole as she pressed the small, 4 inch strap on dildo between Briana's pussy lips. Anessa always loved the rare moments she had to feel the power of a plastic cock between her legs. She had always wanted to be a boy and knew this was as close as she could get. She looked down on her prey. Briana was beautiful and curvy. She sexiness of her ass and calves now accentuated as Briana's body continued to struggle for new ways to stabilize itself. Her asshole thrust into the air by the padded bar, glistening with gel - this moment made Anessa feel extremely powerful, and sexy and intoxicated. This intoxication took over her brain and she no longer reasoned as a normal human being. She saw a beautiful toy in front of her and planned to use it as she pleased.

"You look so fucking hot like this, woman," she taunted, "I am going to take you now, anyway I wish."

Briana heard Anessa emphasize the "any" in that statement and knew it to be true, and thought perhaps she should be scared. But now she fell deeply into her newly-opened submissiveness and gave herself her mistress.

"Take me Mistress," she whimpered, "take me anyway you wish, I am your little slut!"

Those words still dangled in the air as Anessa slid a thumb up against Briana's asshole. She loved feeling the rim give and allow her thumb to invade. Anessa's other four fingers slid down the area between ass and vagina and slid in the back of Briana's tunnel, the dildo head teased Briana's clit. Briana braced her ass for what was to come and breathed a heavy breath into the cloth encasing her lips.

Anessa took only moments with her fingers and thumb before she soon had two fingers loosening Briana's tiny back door. Her other hand turned on a tiny vibrator and forced it into Briana's "twat" as Anessa now told her pussy was too nice a word for her pet's intimate part.

The two fingers soon were three and Anessa felt Briana's sphincter completely give into the invasion. For Briana, it felt as though her asshole had lost control, she could no longer push anything out of that tract, only breathe and relax as she was invaded again and again. She allowed herself to enjoy this feeling, to revel in the complete domination, knowing the ultimate conquer was about to come.

"Now I'm going to make you completely MINE!" Anessa hisses as the finger vacated and the knob of the dildo pressed against Briana's asshole.

12