Matt

Story Info
An 18 year old virgin finds her kink.
3.6k words
3.26
35.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked through the corridor, quietly, my wavy black hair bobbing up and down. I quietly stood outside my classroom, clutching my books. Slowly people turned up, all taller than me.

I was a 5'6", meanwhile the other girls without heels were still taller than me, the shortest being 5'8". I had deep black hair and emerald eyes, along with pale skin to match. My tits and ass weren't all that big, but in comparison to my body, I was stacked, with a bubble butt and firm 34C size tits. I was more than cute, wearing red lipstick and black eyeliner without any other makeup, I only really wore a pair of converse, skinny jeans, a plain t-shirt or tank-top and normally something on top. Other girls hung out with me, but I was never really a part of the 'popular squad' because I was a massive introvert.

I stood quietly until someone walked past me, cheering "Happy Birthday, Dita!" Suddenly I was bombarded with "Oh, Happy Birthday Sasha!" And "Sasha, it's your birthday?" I just smiled and tried to answer the questions.

Finally the door opened and we all went into the classroom. Our teacher walked us through the possible questions for our exams. She shot a question to a guy in the back "What purpose does a semi-permeable membrane have in your body?" He stammered and just went silent. "Disappointing. Sasha?" I looked, paused a second then answered.

"It allows nutrition to pass from dissolved food to pass into your blood stream inside the large intestine." She smiled and gestured to me.

"Matt, I suggest pair up with Sasha to study." I looked behind me and into his gaze, then quickly turned back once the teacher started talking again.

---

I went to an indoor common room and the guy from before sat next to me. "Hey, Sasha, right?" He put his hand out. I reached out to shake it. "I'm Matt."

"Yeah, I'm Sasha." I moved my hair out my eyes

"Wanna study together? I think I need it, especially from you." I chuckled.

"Sure. We'll meet up at around 6 outside the gates?" He nodded and he left. I relaxed again now that he had left. A couple of friends met up with me and started poking fun at me, saying that I would be sleeping with Matt before we got to the second chapter.

---

I was chewing gum as I just left my last classroom of the day, leaning up against a wall when a particularly hot guy put his hand above me, leaning on it, he asked for a piece, I brought up a small packet of mint gum and offered it to him. He said "I'd rather get the piece you're having!" He put his hand on the back of my neck and leaned down to kiss me, I froze, trying to move even further back into the wall.

"Um... uh... He-hey, look, Pete. Pete!" He opened his eyes, mouth 2 inches from my red lipstick. "Pete, you're really nice, I'm just not looking for a relationship." He opened his mouth to speak. "Or a hookup!" He closed his mouth.

"Shame, you're so fucking hot, I would destroy your body! I would make you cum so quick, you would be begging for me to fuck you once I'm done!" He went down to a whisper at the end, breathing into my neck and ear. I admit hearing him talking about making me cum made me wet.

"Really?" I asked in the sexiest voice I could right into his ear. "You going to do that with your tiny pecker?" I pushed him away and ran off, blood pumping for what I just did.

I've always had the reputation of a quiet, mild, but irresistible girl, complete with the prospect of taking my virginity, which was no secret. When I first came to this school I was quickly interrogated and these facts spread while wildfire. I had several guys, even girls hitting on me a day, the most persistent being Pete.

I met up with Matt and we walked to his home together, Matt very interested in me being hit on for the nth time.

We got to his place and ran to his bedroom, where his desk was. I took out my textbooks and took off my hoodie and shoes. We studied for about 20 minutes when Matt offered a break and hot chocolate. Once he came back to the bedroom I leaned in to tell him something.

"OK, this is weird, but my revising tactic is, um..." I began to blush, humiliated. Matt held my hand and I gained confidence again. "My tactic is to strip." I giggled at how ridiculous it sounded, but it was true. "It's strange, I know, but I concentrate really well nude."

"I'm willing to try it if you are." A look of excitement flashed over both of our eyes. I peeked down and saw a bulge growing in his jeans, though I pretended not to notice.

"Let's only go down to underwear." Matt reluctantly nodded in agreement. We were going through a heat wave, so any excuse to strip was taken.

My tank-top came off first, exposing my full cleavage, well toned stomach and pink bra. Next my skinny jeans were peeled off, showing my long, pale legs and pink panties. My skin, while pale, was entirely blemish free, sexy and smooth skin.

I watched as a shirt came off, exposing solid muscle all over his tanned, hairy chest and arms. Next was his jeans, muscular, hairy legs going up into grey boxers containing a sizeable growing bulge.

"Anyway, is it really your Birthday?" I nodded. "How old are you?"

"Just turned 18!"

"I turned 18 just 2 months ago!

I hugged his right arm, his arm going between my 2 large breasts and we read the textbook. My vagina produced a puddle as I felt his hot arm on my stomach.

I began to fan at my crotch with my hand, opening the top to reveal no pubes. Matt noticed, looked, then quickly shot his gaze to a random corner. "Go ahead, look! I don't mind, seriously, go right ahead! Wanna squeeze?" I joked at the end, though he then leaved forward and gently squeezed my tits with each hand. "Hey, I've got a bit of a knot, would you mind massaging me?" He nodded.

I got up, took off my bra and lay on the bed, stomach down. Matt reached into his drawer and pulled out some lube, but I pretended not to notice. Matt covered my back, lathering me in it. He rubbed me, applying pressure and feeling my smooth body. His hands found their way very low down, rubbing and squeezing my ass, his hands slipping into my crack. His fingers wrapped around the strap of then pull them down, freeing my long, smooth, shaved, legs.

I rolled onto my side, viewing his bulge. "Holy crap, are those nipple piercings?" He leaned forward and grabbed my tits, fondling the golden studs, 2 in each erect pink nipple. He felt me, pleasure flowing through my body with every touch.

I got up and felt Matt's chest, my black painted finger nails feeling their way to the elastic of his bulging boxers. "Your turn." I whispered, pressing my tits into his muscular chest. I yanked down his underwear and a 9" cock bobbed back up and in between my legs.

I looked up into his blue eyes, he looked down into my emerald eyes. He leaned down and his lips met my red lips. One of his hands fondled my tit, twisting the metal and my nipple, while the other felt up my thigh to my moist pussy. His head slowly pressed against my sensitive, wet hole.

"Um.. M-Matt, st-please stop." I stammered out. He listened and stopped. "I'm a virgin, my pussy couldn't handle your cock! Fuck my asshole!" I felt so confident, and dirty! He turned me round and bent me over his desk and some of the lube was still in my crack, so he tried to puddle it in my asshole, fingers slipping in to properly lube me.

He pushed his cock, gently at first, then with real force. He entered, filling my asshole with his long, hard dick. He pulled out then shoved back in again, humping my previously untouched asshole.

Every hump he forced into me, the deeper he went. I reached through my legs to play with my clit, but Matt grabbed my arms with one hand and used them to force me to his cock, leaving me horny. I clenched my hole after time, making me tighter. He slapped my ass, blood pumping, it turned pink. "Do it again!!" I cried, noticing how being slapped and held against my will made me massively wet.

"Fuck yes, Sasha! Tighter! I'm about to cum!!" He pulled me up, my back on his muscular chest, he pounded me a few more times then filled me with his cum.

Heat shot up my ass, cum filling me, meanwhile my pussy was begging for some kind of attention, drooling, dripping onto the floor. Matt pulled out and released my arms. I stuck a finger in my ass and tasted it, my mouth filled with the flavour of cum, my ass and lube.

I turned, put my arms around Matt's neck, pulling him down, his lips meeting mine, tongues swapping mouths, saliva being shared. I pushed Matt back onto his bed and landed on top of him. I held him down and sat on his face, my hot, wet pussy entered by his tongue.

His tongue danced in and around by pussy while one of his hands slapped and squeezed my ass, the other playing with one of my nipple piercings. I rocked back and forth, enjoying the rough tongue on my clit then running down into my hole as I groaned and moaned.

I reached out and grabbed his cock, rubbing it up and down. Matt grabbed me and pulled me down, my mouth on his cock, his mouth on my pussy. I forced his dick into my throat, gagging on it, pure pleasure radiated from my sensitive cunt.

I kept sucking as I moaned erotically while my pussy was licked sore, then my mouth was quickly filled, then overflowed with his cum. I swallowed as much as possible, enjoying the taste while my creamy pussy was eaten out.

I gasped, and cried out in orgasmic pleasure, returning to sitting upright, squeezing and playing with my boobs. I felt it as an orgasmic wave of pleasure washed over me, juices spilling out of me, shaking as I came, wave after wave filling me. "HOLY FUCK, MATT!!" I screamed out, falling off him and onto the bed, passing out.

---

I woke up in a room I didn't recognise, covered by a duvet next to Matt. He kissed me. "You slept well, Sasha."

"Well that was my first time giving and getting oral, especially anal." I kissed him again."Mind if we keep this between us? I'd rather not be known as the slut who slept with a guy the same day she met him."

"Sure. It's only 8, wanna fuck again?" An obvious erection followed.

"Sorry, Matt, I'm just going to get my clothes on and go home. But we could do this tomorrow?" We sat up in bed together, my piercings showing.

"Abso-fucking-lutely!!" He put his hand under the sheets, fidgeting with my pussy.

"Tomorrow!" I warned.

I put on my soaked pink panties and bra, tank-top and skinny jeans and left for home.

---

I got home explaining to my parents that I was helping a friend study, they seemed to believe it. I next explained I'd be spending the night for a revision session with her the next night, they once again said it's ok, believing my lie that Matt was a girl.

---

The next evening I opened Matt's door and found a bag next to him on the couch. "Sasha! I bought some stuff! I noticed how wet you were when I spanked you and held you down." He pulled out bondage ropes, a vibrator, a fucking whip, a gag, a dildo, a buttplug, a shocker (something that electrocutes without causing harm), and beer. I felt myself becoming wet, soaking my new panties.

"Wow, Matt, that's really impressive! Wanna try out the toys!!?" Thankfully, Matt lived in his apartment alone so we could have sex wherever. He got a chair and brought it in the living room.

I took off my clothes, leaving my sexy red lingerie, I got on the chair, put my feet up and spread my legs. "Tie me up! You can cut and tear my panties and bra, I've got another pair in my bag." He tied me up, my hands trapped, then he put the ball gag in my mouth. I bit down on it, awaiting him to cut off my underwear.

He walked into the kitchen and brought out a knife. He cut off my bra straps then he took off my panties with a few cuts. He undid what was left of my bra and breathed in my wetness. He took my phone and took a few photos, then his own. "Just say hippopotamus if it's too much!" I attempted, but it was difficult to understand.

He put the vibrator into my pussy. It was only 2-3 inches, but it felt huge to my unused pussy. Matt picked up the whip and flicked it into my breasts, tingling. Using the leather tails he tickled his way down to my drenched cunt. He pulled out my source of pleasure and began to slap into my cunt with some 20 leather straps. I tried to pull my legs in to protect myself, but I had no way of doing that.

Sweat drenched my entire body, I rolled my head back, feeling his whip smack into my cunt made me so wet. He put down the whip and picked up a large black buttplug. He picked me up, just enough to put the plug under my anus and he let go of me.

I didn't have enough strength so I dropped onto the huge plug. I screamed, tears streaming down my face as I sat there. My long wavy black hair covering my tear soaked face and my view of Matt. My hair was moved out of my eyes and I saw Matt with the shocker. It zapped the air as he pressed the button.

My nipples were the first to be zapped. The electricity jumped to my piercing, through my nipple and out again for both nipples. I nearly came from just that. Crying out in pleasure and pain. He then moved his way down, zapping the space in my inner thigh on either side of my cunt.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Matt went to answer, leaving me horny and alone, cold air brushing over my wet cunt. "Hey, I'm your neighbour, 224, I heard screaming?" It was a woman's voice, her face obstructed by the door.

"Can you keep a secret?" I assume she nodded. "My girlfriend is in and she loves bondage and being hit, so that'd be what's going on." He said.

"Oh. I understand, I like that too!" She left and Matt came back to me. Picking up the shocker he brought it to my clit and I got an incredible shock, cum squirted from my creamy pussy and spit fell from my mouth to my tits as I screamed in pleasure.

He untied me, hearing 'Hippopotamus' once I came. He and I got drunk, chugging beer for about an hour, then he tied me up again, hands and feet then took me to his bedroom, then another knock came from the door. Matt opened the door and I recognised her voice. The woman from earlier.

"224, again! So I brought some things! I'll assume she's in the bedroom! Here, I've got a huge dildo, a collar and leash, handcuffs and..." I heard clothes drop. "Me!" She ran into the bedroom, undid my gag, leaned over me and said "You want a threesome? I know how to do this!" She was only wearing a pair of blue underwear with a slit at the bottom.

"Fuck yeah!!" I screamed, at that she descended on me, kissing, slipping tongue into my mouth, as I slipped tongue into hers. This woman was big breasted, blonde and pretty. Matt came in with the toys and put them on the bed.

"Just sit and watch, I've got it!" She undid the ropes and handcuffed me to the bedpost. My legs were tied up, split, revealing my soaking cunt. She blew into the musk of my pussy, making me desperate.

The got a dildo, small, but huge to me. She spat into my cunt and used her fingers to spread it. The dildo was pushed against my sensitive slit. It went in. Only the head went in and I was crying out. "She's a virgin, the deepest anything has been into her would be my tongue." The woman frowned, kissed me and gestured her finger toward Matt.

"If she's a virgin, let's change that!" The stripped Matt and got his cock, pulling it toward my moist pussy. "Fuck her!" She commanded; next I know Matt had his cock in me, his pelvis slamming into my own. The woman got her tits and put one in my mouth. I sucked as my virginity was stripped from me, the tit silencing my screams of pleasure.

"Fucking hell, you're tight!" I spat out the tit, started gasping & screaming, sweating as my cunt was tortured with this huge dick. I was filled with a wave if pleasure, having a powerful orgasm, filling me with pure pleasure. I screamed as I came, tensing all of my muscles, my pussy becoming so tight that Matt came instantly, my belly being filled with his cum, the hot sticky seed flowing into my womb, filling me up.

I was untied, Matt's cum eaten out of me. My ass spanked, my nipples shocked, my pussy tortured, by being left alone, my asshole with a buttplug stuck in it, my mouth with a ball gag and my hands cuffed behind me. The neighbour left, giving us her toys. Matt left me as a sex slave, but we actually did study, I got to shock Matt every time he got a question wrong, and every exam he passed he got a blowjob. We spent most the day naked and on top of each other, getting drunker and using more of the toys in strange locations, and having lots more sex.

---

I woke up the following morning, cum on my face and tits. The duvet was gone and Matt was next to me. Nipple clamps were attached to my nipples, avoiding the piercings. A buttplug was in my ass and a dildo shoved in my pussy. I sat up, noticing my hangover and lifted my hand to rub my head when I saw a bit of cling film on both my thighs and one on left arm. I took off the clamps, the dildo and buttplug and left for the bathroom.

Removing the film, I was horrified to find two wing tattoos on both of my thighs, going from the sides of my ass down to the sides of my knees. I next removed the one on my arm and found 'Matt' scrawled on my inner bicep. The skin around all were sensitive and red. "Morning!" I walked to the other room to see Matt handling a hangover.

"What the fuck happened, Matt? Why have I got tattoos!?"

"Sasha, I got one too, we got them after you made me record me making you squirt like I did yesterday evening." My eyes widened in horror. He pulled out his phone and there was a video of me, my legs wide open exposing my piercings and cunt.

"Tell me no-one saw this!!"

"Don't worry, the only copy is on my phone. You have us having sex on your phone!" He gave my red phone to me and I found pictures of my tattoos, pussy pics, tit pics, pics of me in the chair, tied up and a video of Matt's cock in my pussy, me riding on top, cowgirl, moving my hips as he thrust into me from beneath.

"Oh, Christ!" I looked through my social media and found nothing posted, thank god. "Nothing shared. Look, I'm sorry, Matt, but could you delete those photos and videos?" He nodded and deleted them, but kept the ones without nudity. "We should probably stop sleeping together, or at least not record it."

"You know what? How about we just stop? You have a hundred guys wanting your pussy, just sleep with them instead! You don't want me to tell people so that you can make them believe you're a virgin!!" It was hurtful so I grabbed his phone and deleted all photos of me, even ones that just are of me sitting in class. He was obviously pining after me for some time. I put on a new pair of underwear, clothes and stole a ton of sex toys, buttplugs, vibrators and dildos.

"Fuck you Matt!!" I left, went home and cried, upset by him.

---

The final year ended 2 months later, during which I managed to get a hot guy to be my boyfriend, Chris. I removed the tattoo of his name, but kept the wings.

A month after the school ended, I felt a bulge in my stomach. I went to the doctor and found out it was because I was pregnant. Chris and I hadn't had sex yet so it was Matt's.