Matt and Ashley Ch. 05

Story Info
Jeff returns.
3.3k words
2.65
16k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Bitch, did you miss me?

I'm letting you know that I should be home this coming Friday. My flight is from LAX and should be arriving at 1:47 PM. I have let Matt know and he has agreed for you to pick me up. i want you wearing a spring dress that buttons all the way up and stops about 4 inches below your ass along with a pair of shoes with at least a 4 inch heel.

Oh, and by the way, you can only use 4 of the buttons to close the dress, the rest are to remain undone. Also, pack a few things as well, as we will be going to my place and I will be fucking you silly for several days.

Matt and I have agreed that you are NOT to cum between now and when I get back on Friday. You can suck Matt off all you want, but you are NOT to get yourself off in any way.

I understand that Matt has done a little domination with you, just wait until I get back; you'll be doing whatever you're told, where ever you're told, and with whomever you're told to do it with. That is, if you want more of my black cock in that white whore cunt of yours. I also have a little present for you to wear when I get back.

See you Friday.

I received this e-mail from the black lover who my husband set me up with. We were together only once before he was scheduled out of the country for the past six months by his work. I can't wait for him to get back here and fuck me again; my pussy is getting excited and wet just knowing that he'll be back soon. The hard thing for me will not be cumming for the next few days, I'll probably flood the floor with cunt juice as soon as he touches either my pussy or clit.

"I wonder where we'll be when that happens?

When Matt got home I greeted him with a drink and wearing what I would be wearing to pick up Jeff, just to see if it would work.

"Whoa, aren't you a hot thing." Matt said to her. "You must have gotten your e-mail from Jeff then. I take it that your anxious to see your black lover again." he said. "Is that what you're going to wear when you go pick him up?" he asked her.

"Yes," she said. "Do you think he'll like it? I don't know how I'm going to last until Friday before cumming. I guess I'll just have to get my pleasure from pleasuring you my darling husband." she said.

I give him a deep, tonguing kiss while running my hands down his body to his cock and then gently squeezing it. I break the kiss and ask him if he would like a blow job.

"Oh yes, suck my cock bitch. I would love to fuck you a couple of times in the next few days, but Jeff and I both want you very horny when he gets home. At least starting Friday you will get some loving and I will have almost a week of just me and my hand. I think you are coming out better in the long run."

"I will suck you as often as you would like between now and then and you can use me for a target if you would like to jerk off on any part of my body. I certainly want to take good care of my husband, before I take good care of my lover. Just tell me what you want, where and when you want it my love and it will be yours.

"Right now, just suck my cock slut. I'll think about where I want to cum. You might want to take the dress off so it doesn't get messed up in the mean time."

I quickly remove the dress and lay down on the couch next to him so that I can suck his cock. I slowly take it all the way down my throat until I have my cheek next to his balls. I then start to hum and slide up and down on his cock, driving him crazy.

"That's it slut, suck that cock. Oh fuck that feels so good, keep it up. Choke on that cock. Think what it's going to feel like to suck and choke on Jeff's cock in a few days. You're looking forward to that aren't you slut, being his bitch day in and out."

"Oh yes" I reply after pulling away from your cock. "I'm looking forward to having his cock wherever he wants to put it." I then go back to sucking your cock and taking it all the way down my throat and holding it there.

"Oh fuck that feels good" he says just before I pull off his cock. I then go back to sucking it until he starts talking again. "I want to come on your tits slut." He then pulls out of my mouth and starts jerking off. I lean back a bit and scoot close to him so that I can get all of his cum when he blows his load. "I don't want you to clean it off. I am going to cum some more on you tonight. I want you topless all night and I'm going to cum on you several more times. Get ready, here I cum." With that my darling husband unloads five major blasts of cum on my tits and several more smaller squirts. I then take his cock and start to suck it clean. After cleaning my darling husbands cock with my mouth I get up and pick up my dress and head for the bedroom. When I return I have some panties on and his dried cum on my tits.

"Are you ready for some supper?" I ask him as I walk into the kitchen to finish the meal I had started before he had got home. He grabs a bottle of wine and brings that into the kitchen to open and then pours each of us a glass.

"You look so fucking gorgeous with cum on you bitch. This will be fun in some ways until Friday." With that you get this funny look on your face and walk out of the kitchen. Soon you come back as I place the last of the meal on the table.

"I want to to take some pictures of you and your tits before Friday so I will have something to look at and jerk off to while you are with Jeff. Show me your tits and the dried cum on them slut." I play with my tits while you take pictures for a few moments and then we eat our meal.

"Jeff is going to have so much fucking fun with you when he gets back."

"I know. I can't wait for him to have his way with me and fuck me any way he wants and in whatever hole he wants. Are you going to be OK?"

"I'll get by with the pictures, my imagination and my hand."

The next few days seem to take forever to pass until Friday finally arrives. I am hubbies cum slut and he cums all over any part of my body that he desires. I am becoming hornier with each encounter.

Friday finally arrives and I kiss Matt goodbye and tell him I hope he enjoys his pictures (he has taken several dozen in the last few days) and that I'll see him when Jeff lets me. I take a long warm bath and have to make sure that I don't play with my clit or nipples too much so that I don't come. I put on my make up and do my hair and finally get dressed. This doesn't take long at all since I am only wearing a dress and a pair of CFM shoes. I button the middle buttons, from just below my tits to right at my pussy. I'm ready to head out and I throw a bag with other clothes for later in the trunk.

I don't know how I make it to the airport, but I do. I park the car and walk to the arrival/baggage claim area to await Jeff. I don't notice how the men (and some women) are staring at me until I see their reflection in the glass. The wind is blowing and my dress is whipping around and showing off quite a bit of me. I just think "I hope that Jeff enjoys it as much as the others seem to."

I see on the board that his plane has arrived and am searching for him among all the people leaving the terminal area. I know that people can smell my cunt juice since it is dripping down my thighs. Suddenly I see him as he comes through the exit to the baggage area. I call his name, run up to him and jump up on him. I put my arms around his neck and kiss him deeply while wrapping my legs around his waist. He puts his arms around me and thrusts his tongue into my mouth. I then feel his hand on my naked ass as he holds me up.

He finally sets me down and we start to go pick up his bags.

"Did you miss me bitch? Did you miss my big black cock while I was gone?"

"Oh yes I have. I am looking forward to spending time with you and doing whatever you want. I am your slut and will do whatever to please you."

"Whatever I say huh. OK, undo your top button right now whore."

I look around as I reach for the button and quickly undo the top one, leaving just three buttons closing my dress. "Is this what you want?" I ask as I pull the dress open a bit so that he can see more of my tits.

"That is what I have been dreaming about since I left. I can't wait to get my hands on those girls very soon." We talk and kiss while waiting for his bags. They finally come on the carousel and he grabs them and then gets a skycap to help get them all on a cart. With that we head to my car.

As we are walking, Jeff is playing with my tits with his arm over my shoulder. Then he puts his hand on my ass then slides his hand down to my thigh. He then slides it back up and pushes the dress up so that the skycap can see him playing with my bare ass. We get to the car too quickly, and I open the trunk for Jeff's baggage. I then hear Jeff ask the skycap if he would like to see more and touch his married white slut whore for his tip. I notice the skycaps bulge in his pants and figure I know what he will say.

"That would be very nice if she doesn't mind."

"It doesn't matter if the slut minds or not. She will do what I tell her to do, won't you bitch."

"Anything you say Jeff. Anything, anywhere and with anyone you tell me to."

"Unbutton the rest of the dress cunt and show this nice man what you look like."

I quickly unbutton the remaining three buttons as the wind blows the dress away from me, totally exposing my married cunt and tits. The skycap comes up behind me and brings his arms under mine and his hands start fondling my tits. He then lowers his right hand down to play with my clit. I am so excited that I know that I will cum very shortly.

"If he keeps that up, I will be cumming in just a bit" I manage to tell Jeff. He watches and when he see that I am about to cum he tells the guy to quit and head back to the terminal. Jeff then gets in the passenger side and tells me to drive, but to leave the dress open. We head to the gate to pay and Jeff tells me to get in a specific line even though it isn't the fastest. When we finally get to the booth, I see that it is a woman working. I give her the ticket as she gives me a double take.

"I thought it was warm, but I didn't know it was that warm" she comments. "The total is $5.25" She continues to watch me as I find the money in my purse. I take my time since I figure that Jeff wants me to show off to this lady. I finally find the money, pay and we are on our way.

"That was good of you to take your time trying to find change rather than giving her the $10 I saw in your billfold."

"I thought you would like that. I have to admit, I enjoyed being watched, feel how wet my cunt is. We need to make one stop and then where do you want to go?"

He puts his hand on my clit and runs it down my cunt, he can feel the moisture that I'm dripping. He then gives my clit a little slap that sends jolts through me and almost makes me cum on the spot. "Where are we going now?"

"We're going to the doctor's office to get blood work done to make sure we are clean. You know that I have been getting fucked by a select group of other guys and to make sure that you are clean since you have been gone. We'll have the results back quickly or my doctor won't be getting anymore of what you are playing with now for a LONG time."

"That sounds fair. How long will it take to get the results back?"

"Before we are ready to order dessert after lunch. Quick enough for you?"

"As long as it's that quick, no problem."

Jeff continues to play with my body while I drive us to Bill's office. We are attracting a lot of attention from truck and van drivers who can look down into my car to see me totally exposed and my black lover playing with me. We soon pull into Bill's office parking lot and I park a ways from the office.

"Now I need to button up my four buttons again so we can go in. Which four are you going to use?" I ask Jeff.

"How about the four you had at the airport. If there are no kids in there, I want you to walk out with three buttons done slut."

We get out of the car and walk towards the office. "You have got me so wet telling me what to do. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for me in the near future."

We hold hands as we walk across the parking lot and into Bill's office. I tell the receptionist my name and that we are here for blood work. She tells us to have a seat and that someone will be with us shortly. We sit off to the side and you start running your hand up and down my thigh. You were just about to start playing with my clit when they call my name.

We go back with the nurse to the lab area and have our blood drawn and then we are on our way to lunch. I unbutton the button at the top before we walk through the lobby and back out to the car.

We head to a quiet Italian restaurant for lunch. We get a booth near the back and you slide in next to me. After ordering you reach over and undo the top button, leaving my tits almost totally exposed. We kiss and you drive your tongue into my mouth. All the while you are running your hand along my body inside my dress.

"Ahem" says the waiter as he brings our salads out and sets them on the table. "Your dinners should be out before too long. Is there anything else I can get you in the mean time?"

"I think we will be fine for now, thank you" you reply.

We both start laughing as the waiter, who was many shades of red from watching us and seeing me, walked away.

"I'll bet he has never seen a slut like you in here before."

"Or a bastard like you for that matter. Is there anything else you would like before the dinner comes?" I ask as I thrust my tits toward you and my dress falls off to the sides.

"Just a phone call from Bill so I can take you back to my apartment and fuck the shit out of you all weekend."

"Down big boy. He'll call and you will have plenty of time to use your married white whore anyway you want. We will have all the time we need, this weekend and in the future."

As we are eating our salads, you take a tomato slice and set it on the top of my breast. You then lean over and eat it off my breast, then start sucking on my nipples since you were in the area.

"Oh that feels so good." I moan.

We eat the rest of the salad in a more normal fashion and finish them up as the waiter brings our dinners out, with the help of a busboy. Both took their time placing the food in front of us and grating more cheese on top of the food. We start eating while they slowly walk away.

About half way through the meal my cell phone rings and I answer it.

"How is my favorite slut doing?" Bill asks me.

"Fine. How is my favorite doctor doing?"

"Missing fucking you, both Jon and I."

"We'll have to get together sometime and have a fuck party. How does that sound?"

"I can hardly wait and I know Jon feels the same way. Anyway, for the reason I called. Both tests came back negative, so I guess you will be having lots of fun this weekend."

"I'm sure I will. Thanks Bill. And we will have that party sometime soon. Bye."

"We'll be waiting. Talk with you later."

The waiter had walked up to the table to ask if we needed anything.

"Yes. We will need some boxes for the rest of the food and the check as soon as possible" I tell him.

"Yes ma'am, right away."

"Are you ready to take me to your place and start the fucking?"

"We'd be half way there by now if I didn't have to wait to pay for the meal. What type of a question was that bitch?"

"I just wanted to make sure you still wanted me?"

"Just wait and see how much" you say as the waiter returns. You give him your card and he leaves again. We have everything packed up when he returns with the receipt, you sign and we are out of the restaurant and on the way to the car.

"Take me home you great big black bastard and fuck your married white slut" I tell him as we get in the car and I rub your cock.

We drive to your apartment and as we get out of the car you tell me to unbutton the last two buttons. After doing that we walk to the elevator and head to your floor. As we get out of the elevator you tell me to take my dress off and I do so. We get to your door and I wait for you to get your keys out and unlock the door so we can go in.

Once inside, you take me to the bedroom and start stripping as you tell me to get on the bed.

Soon I'm going to have your beautiful big, black cock back in my horny white cunt.