Matt & Beth: The Milkshake

Story Info
Cold feet, warm milk.
1.8k words
4.59
19.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with this story in my head one morning- I don't know if it was a dream or just an idea, but I liked it so here it is.

"You can put your cold feet on me any time." Matt and I wrote our wedding vows, and this was part of mine. I married a dairy farmer. Coming to bed in the middle of the night with cold feet is part of the job. Matt's vows to me included something along the lines of, "Don't take what I say when we are working cattle personally." That got a laugh, and it turns out it was pretty good advice too. Matt isn't a huge yeller, but working cattle brings out colorful language in most everyone.

My cousin Mia (a nursing student) had stopped by to visit us and our new-born baby. It was unseasonably warm for March, so she and I were sitting in the warm sun on the front porch, the baby napping between us in a car seat.

"How is breastfeeding going?"

"It was kind of painful at first, but I am getting used to it."

"I got to follow a lactation specialist around for one of my nursing practicals."

"How did that go?"

"It was interesting, how the whole process works, with your milk coming in and the difficulties new babies have latching on."

"We haven't had too many problems with that. This little one has gained a pound since birth already. I think I have enough milk for twins. It's like my body is making milk out of pure love, 'here is my milk-think of it as love.' I suppose that's the hormones."

We basked silently in the sun for a few minutes, watching my husband, Matt across the yard in the corrals. After some gate-banging he headed our way with purpose. I shifted forward in my chair, knowing what was coming.

"Beth, Hon, can I borrow you for a bit?" Matt called out as he got close to us, "I need help sorting a pen of cows. Can you run the gate while Mia is here to watch the baby?" "Hi, Mia," he added as an afterthought.

"Sure," I got up and trailed after Matt to the barn where I found a pair of overboots and followed him into the corrals. Matt had me run a swinging gate while he funneled the cows towards me, sort of in single file. The idea was that I would use the gate to sort the cows either into a pen or the alley behind me by swinging the gate open to the pen or open to the alley. Most of our cows are gentle, so I mostly just moved the gate back and forth as Matt directed and the cows went were they were supposed to.

When a spotted-faced cow I recognized as a mean one came running at me with the intention to go in the pen instead of the alley where she was supposed to go, I hurried to close the gate before I got hit by 1200 pounds of angry pot roast.

In my haste I slipped in the mud, well it wasn't exactly mud- but it was slippery, and when I caught myself on the gate I jostled my breasts. Within moments, my nipples started tingling and my breasts tightened, ever so slightly. Soon the tingling had worked its way back to the base of my breasts and my breasts themselves were warm and firm. They swelled with the weight of my milk.

As soon as I had my balance back I was getting hand signals about the next critter headed my way. I swung the gate as directed until the pen of cattle had been sorted. We finished getting everybody where Matt wanted them, the ones close to birthing stayed in the corral and the others went out to pasture for the time being.

Afterwards, I slogged across the corral to Matt. By this time my breasts were so tender and heavy with milk, the slightest movement was painful. I walked gingerly, with my shoulders back so my arms wouldn't brush against my sore titties.

"Check that out," said Matt, gesturing at my shirt.

I glanced down. My nursing pads-the inserts for my bra to absorb excess milk-had soaked through and my shirt had two milk spots the size of coffee cups on it.

"And the baby probably won't be awake for another hour," I moaned. "My tits are so tight and so full it's not even uncomfortable any more, it just hurts."

We walked a few more steps and I could sense the wheels in Matt's head churning. "Can I help?" he asked.

"What exactly do you have in mind?" This could be interesting, knowing Matt's playful side.

Matt hooked his thumb towards the milking parlor and raised his eyebrows in question. The thought of my husband nursing hadn't really crossed my mind before, but I had to do something or I was going to burst.

"Seriously?"

"You know I can't resist your boobs, I want to try your milk. C'mon, it will be fun for both of us, I get a snack and you get some relief." He gave me the look he knows I can't resist, earnest, encouraging and playful at once. The look that gets him whatever he wants.

The thought of feeding Matt my fresh breastmilk made my pussy tighten with anticipation. "We could try it, if that's what you really want." I didn't dare let him know how turned on I was by the idea.

We ducked into the milking parlor and stepped into the adjacent office. I sat on the desk, facing Matt. He lifted my soaked shirt over my head and unsnapped the right side of my nursing bra, releasing my nipple and part of my breast. The nursing pad slid to the floor with a splat. A bead of milk clung to the bottom of my nipple and dropped onto my jeans. With a quick glance at me again to make sure I was on board with nursing a 30 something year-old man, Matt leaned over and licked my nipple.

He put his lips around my nipple and gave a little suck and a tug and then he opened his mouth and latched on. I felt his tongue slide around my nipple as he created suction with his lips. Matt began sucking in earnest, even using his teeth to pull my nipple and areola further into his mouth.

Gazing in to my husband's eyes as he pressed his hungry mouth against my sweet swelling breast, I felt my milk come in again. This time the tingling encompassed my breasts and went down my stomach encircling my pussy. My breasts swelled again, so much this time I was worried about developing stretch marks on my hot skin.

"Baby," I whispered as I rocked his head in my arm and stroked his forehead and hair.

Matt did his best to keep up, but he was no match for my milk. It spurted from several places on my turgid nipple into his mouth. He developed a suck-suck-swallow, nose-breathing routine that helped him keep up with the flow of milk.

I held my left breast in my hand to ease the weight on my chest. I gently stroked my breast through my bra exploring the different-ness of my lactating breast versus my pre-baby breast. I could feel hard bumps in the normally smooth underside of it. "Oh, my gosh, those are my milk ducts!" I thought.

My left breast was uncomfortably full. Matt had nursed enough from my right side to relieve the pressure, but my left breast was aching for the feel of his mouth. The nursing pad had slipped down under my breast and was doing no good at all, so I unhooked the nursing window over that breast as well, catching the soaked pad as it slid out and tossing it in the garbage.

Milk squirted from my rosy nipple like a lawn sprinkler, hitting Matt in the ear and on the side of his face next to his eye. He released my right breast to look at me in surprise. He had milk in his beard and mustache as well as dribbling down the right side of his face. I laughed to see my husband's face covered in my milk.

I mashed my thumb into my left nipple to try to staunch the spray, but milk dripped through my fingers, down my breast and onto my lap.

"Other side, Love. I am dying here." Agreeably, Matt took my left nipple into his mouth and began suckling me. I leaned back on my arms, giving him plenty of room to find a comfortable angle. He stood between my knees and pressed his dick against my thigh. The baby was only a few days old, so sex was out of the question, but I thought I could find a way to give Matt some relief later.

From this angle, I admired the changes in my right nipple, now bright pink instead of my usual pale salmon color. It seemed larger now too, perched on the end of my full breast, the sunlight from the window making my erect nipple cast a shadow on my areola.

When Matt finally came up for air I asked, "What's it like? What's my milk taste like?"

"It's watery but it tastes sweet, it's delicious. I'll give you a mouthful next time. There will be a next time, right?" He leaned into me, cupping my chin in his hand, and planted a soft milky kiss on my lips.

I loved this guy so much, I couldn't think of anything I wouldn't do for him. "I'll be sure to save you some. The feel of you nursing was incredible."

I sat on the desk with my depleted breasts peeking through my nursing bra. Matt lifted and caressed both of my breasts at the same time, running his thumbs across my extended nipples. "You are amazing, you know that, right?" He re-attached my nursing windows and I slipped my soaked shirt back on.

As we came out of the milking parlor, I could hear the baby whimper in hunger across the yard. The familiar tingling sensation started again in my breasts and my milk came in, yet again. My body was eager to feed my loved ones my sweet milk.

Once the newness of breastfeeding wore off, I didn't produce milk quite so often, but I made sure Matt got his bedtime nummies. We enjoyed breastfeeding so much I ended up feeding Matt every night after the baby went to bed and then for half a year after I weaned each of the babies. It was a great weight loss plan-for me anyway, and I loved falling asleep with my husband's nose pressed into my soft breast every night.