Matt & Heather Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned forward as my second hand reached her cunt, fingers flat against her soft lips.

"Show me your tits." I whispered.

"No, just one." She smiled.

My finger slipped ever so slightly between slippery lips.

"Both."

"No." She said, shaking her head but then as my finger slid inside, a little smile spread across her face and she closed her eyes, nodding and unbuttoning her blouse as she did.

I looked around, remembering the public nature of where we were. There was no one behind us and the people in front all seemed to be thoroughly engrossed in the film.

I returned my attention back to Heather. Her blouse was undone and parted, revealing her sexy little white bra.

My finger moved inside her liquid center, exploring her cunt walls and pushing deep inside, my knuckles pressed against her lips. My other hand, the one that had played in her curls, now had its palm pressed against her mound, fingers hanging down to play amongst her folds and her most sensitive little bud.

I drew my finger from her and used it to moisten her clit, allowing my other index finger to circle the sensitive flesh, bringing forth the sweetest possible music to my ears, Heather's first little gasps of pleasure.

I couldn't resist tasting her, wrapping my tongue around my wet finger, drawing the sweet taste inside me.

I stuck another finger inside my mouth, soaking it in saliva, spitting on it as it left my mouth, a gossamer thread of spit remaining connected, stretching and finally breaking as I lowered my dripping fingers down again to her clit, spreading the slick liquid all around.

Moments later, she had two hands touching up her pussy once more. One of them sliding two fingers deeper and deeper within her, while the other rubbed her now very slippery outer flesh.

I looked up at her to see her lift up her bra, revealing her two pretty little breasts. They looked perky and firm with tiny little rice grain nipples.

She rubbed them, squeezed them together and closed her eyes. A look of indulgence on her face. Whether it was for my benefit or hers I didn't know and didn't care, I was enjoying the show and she was clearly enjoying what was happening to her pussy.

Her pelvis had begun to move up and down, writhing against the motion of my hands. She kept pretty quiet except for occasional little gasps, but they began to come more frequently, especially as I began to push more forcefully within her, building up my thrusts and curving my fingers upwards to her most sensitive spots.

My other fingers danced lightly over and around her clit, teasing and stroking it, they also slowly became more forceful. I explored her state of readiness, not wanting to go too hard too soon but wanting to fuck her.

I heard her begging for more. She moved her whole body now, her legs opened and closed around my hands and she pressed her bare feet down on the seat, lifting her pelvis up, and easing my access.

"Yes." She gasped.

On screen, a car chase had just started, there were explosions and crashes galore. The cinema was a noisy place right now, no one would hear her cries.

Steadily I began to fuck her harder, increasing the pace and strength of the fingers inside her, judging her reaction. She responded immediately and enthusiastically

"Hmm yeah," she moaned, her cunt pulsing around my fingers. "Harder."

My knuckles pounded her flesh as I finger-fucked her as hard as my tiring hand would allow.

She brought a hand between her legs, joining mine there and pulling in my hand harder, she wanted more than I could give but not for long. She was close and getting closer all the time, her orgasm building up, readying to come crashing down.

Her breasts were flushed with red both from the earlier rough attentions of her hands, and now from the growing heat inside her body.

One hand still moved there but not for much longer, she moved it up to my shoulder, gripping tighter, digging in her nails as her mouth locked open and her whole body began to stiffen, her movements jerky and erratic.

"Fuck! Ah, ah, ahhh." she gasped, short little pants of pleasure as it burst within her, her muscles rocking hard and squeezing around my fingers.

Slowly her jerky motions subsided and she sank down, relaxing into the seats, one hand clutching at her breast, catching her breath.

I stroked her legs tenderly as she recovered, feeling the warm satisfying glow of a job well done and knowing that my reward was coming soon. I couldn't help but think about those lovely soft lips around my cock.

As I pretended to be interested in the film she got dressed in silence, before sidling up next to me again, wasting no time.

"Thank you, I guess it's your turn now." She pecked my cheek, her hand wandered to my thigh and we were soon in a deep kiss, her palm pressing hard, rubbing me through my jeans.

I relaxed back in my seat and pulled at my belt, she undid my button fly with one tug, the buttons undoing with a pop, pop, pop, pop.

The, I did what she had done. I lifted my arse off the seat to allow my trousers to be pushed down. They ended up just above my knees, as did my Calvins.

My cock was more than ready, it stood tall and proud, its head glistened with pre-come and I dreaded to think what state my boxers must've been in.

"Hmm, big boy." She whispered as she kissed my mouth, running her fingers tentatively, teasingly up and down the shaft. It twitched at her caress.

She turned her head to look and dropped it lower, down to meet the uprising solid flesh, enveloping me within the hot, wet confines of her mouth.

She was good, she knew what to do and she did it enthusiastically.

One hand curled down to cup my balls, which always sets me off, while the other moved in conjunction with her mouth, up and down the shaft, spreading the wetness supplied by her mouth that mixed with that oozing from my cock eye.

She used her tongue hard on the sensitive head, causing me to moan. I moaned louder when her teeth grazed my shaft, nibbling at it, giving intense points of pleasure and more than a little added thrill.

"Ahhh, bite me." I moaned and she did a delicious nip on my meaty shaft, tipping me towards orgasm.

I slipped both hands within her luxurious red curls, gripping her head tightly as I found myself quickly approaching the edge of no return. I controlled her motions, pulling her back as it got too much, and when it had subsided a little encouraging her on when I wanted and could take more.

"I'm going to come in your mouth." I hissed, letting her know she had no option as I moved her head faster.

"...in my dirty mouth." Was all I heard as she attempted to speak, but she was hampered by her unwillingness to release my cock.

I pushed my pelvis up to meet her downward strokes, her hand moving swiftly, squeezing me hard as she wrapped her lips around my head, lapping at it quickly and hard.

It was good but when she began to tickle my perineum with her spare hand, it suddenly became amazing.

"Yes!" I gasped, lifting my arse up and spreading my legs as far as my jeans allowed, easing access and encouraging the tickling finger that was sending delightful shivers all though me.

"Yes...oh"

I began to come, it grew from deep inside, a hot wave of pleasure bursting from my cock, into my body and into her mouth.

I jerked, riding the waves as she continued to pump me, drawing every last drop of pleasure from me, eventually stopping but she remained with her mouth on me until I began to grow soft.

Finally, she surfaced and rose to meet my mouth, I eagerly tasted myself on her tongue as I kissed her hard, showing my appreciation.

"That was great." I whispered in her ear "Thank you."

She snuggled up to me, resting her head on my chest

"I enjoyed it, I've enjoyed everything tonight Matt."

"Maybe we should do this again sometime."

"Yeah, I'd like that a lot." She gave my now small penis a squeeze and tugged up my boxers to cover it, in an almost maternal gesture.

Finally I pulled up my trousers and we watched the rest of the film in silence, occasionally tilting our heads together for a soft kiss.

*****

I led her by the hand into the coolness of the night air and we embraced as other couples walked past us into the town.

We kissed again as I held her by the waist and then she spoke as I looked into her beautiful large green eyes.

"What are you doing on Wednesday?"

"I don't know, nothing as far as I know."

She gave me a quick little kiss.

"Well I finish work at five, I was thinking maybe we could meet up again," she looked at me with lascivious eyes and a bad girl smile. "And then maybe you could fuck me really hard."

I curled a hand around one of her buttocks, giving a soft squeeze.

"Only maybe?"

We kissed hard and I found myself growing hard once more.

"If you're lucky," she said turning away, eyes sparkling. "Goodnight Matt."

"Goodnight." I called after her retreating figure. "Take care." I added as an afterthought.

I watched her until she was out of sight, I had a smile on my face, and a date for Wednesday.

12