Matt & Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim could feel Matt building up for an orgasm, his thrusts becoming steadily faster and more frantic, the material of his pants rubbing against her thighs, his cock riding along the roof of her vagina - her pussy - then plunging deep inside her. When Matt came, she could feel him spurt inside her, and she went over into another of those shattering orgasms, biting her lip until it bled to keep from screaming out her joy.

When she was able to stand again on her shaky knees, Matt let her skirt drop and took her hand, walking back to the path, their mingled juices still leaking out of her, and down her thighs.

Matt tied her to the bed with some of his ties, then teased her until she came - over and over. Kim had no idea how many times she came, but she knew that she had never cum like that before. Kim finally had to really beg before he would slip that lovely cock inside her.

Late Saturday afternoon, Kim told Matt to lie down on the bed, and she begin to softly play with his cock. She started by letting her soft hair cascade across his groin, brushing back and forth with her hair. Then she grasped him, bringing him to her mouth and squeezing his cock gently so that the pre-cum started to flow. She licked it off, her tongue trying to get just a bit more out of that little slit.

When Matt finally was allowed to cum, instead of having him just cum in her mouth, she directed the jets onto her face. When he had completely finished, she wiped her face with her fingers, licking them off as she did so. Kim then proceeded to completely clean him, making sure that she did not miss a single drop.

Sunday morning, when Matt snuggled up to her, she could feel his erection pressing against her, and she pushed back against him, asking if Matt would like anal sex.

"I certainly would, you have such a beautiful ass that I really wouldlike to try that with you."

Matt slipped out of bed, got her vibrator and a jar of Vaseline, slipping back into bed beside her. He was gentle, slow and careful, being sure to get her as worked up as possible before he put a little bit of Vaseline on himself, and rubbed a little bit around her anus. He pushed into her, as she pushed back on him. Every time she showed the slightest sign of pain or hurt, he would stop and wait patiently. Finally he was entirely inside her, the warmth of her ass enveloping his cock. Matt stayed still for a moment, then told Kim to take the vibrator and put it in her pussy.

Kim was a little surprised at that, as she had never tried that before, but did as he asked, turning it on and sliding it up into her. Once she had the vibrator all the way in, Matt begin to thrust her, quietly telling her to fuck herself with the vibrator.

The feelings were delicious for both of them. Kim felt intensely full, and Matt could feel the vibrator all along his cock. It didn't take long before Matt emptied himself deep into her ass, Kim cumming right along with him.

They showered together, with Matt taking great care to wash her completely, even to the point of shampooing her hair for her. His hands were loving as they caressed every inch of her.

They parted on Monday morning, so Matt could get to his business meeting, and Kim could get home. As Kim was driving herself home, she realized that she hadn't been fucked like this in years, if ever. What the hell was she supposed to do now? Tony sure as hell wasn't going to satisfy her. Not now. Now that she knew that there was more to sex that just letting a man grunt on top of you for a few minutes, then go to sleep.

She didn't have an answer, but thought that maybe Matt could help her find one.

12