Matt and Lauren Pt. 01

Story Info
Three weddings and a seduction.
19.2k words
4.5
44.2k
85
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,436 Followers

Any and all characters mentioned in this story in a sexual context are aged eighteen years and over.

*****

I'm sure every large family must have an Uncle Len. You know the one I mean. The one who isn't a close paternal or maternal relative. The one who is jokingly referred to as the second cousin of your mother's - cousin's - husband's - auntie's - father!

Okay, I know it's far fetched but he's the one that's always present at the extended family get togethers even though no-one really knows why he's been invited. And our family are no different. Uncles, aunties and cousin's seem to come out of nowhere when there's anything to celebrate. This is probably the reason we get so many invites to weddings and christenings.

Our large family group came about because of my great grandparents. Great Grandad was one of ten and Great Grandma was one of seven. Most of their offspring survived the war and had families of their own but the time for having loads of kids was drawing to an end; after all TV had been invented! And this was reflected in the fact that whilst my dad was one of three, my mother was an only child.

Me ... I'm Matt Stephens and I have two sisters. I'm twenty four years of age, okay looking, medium build, brown hair and blue eyes. At the moment I work for a local Estate Agent but hate the job and am currently looking for something else to do.

My girlfriend's name is Lauren. We've been dating for around sixteen months and living together for the last four. During the time we've been together she's attended enough family functions to leave a pretty good impression on my immediate and not so immediate family. So much so that some well meaning aunts are already pressing me to marry her. I figure I might eventually but there's no rush. We're still both young and want to enjoy ourselves.

I've never been the luckiest of people but I certainly hit gold when I ended up with Lauren. She's a secretary at a firm of solicitors and I met her when I had to deliver some urgent documents to their offices. She greeted me in reception and the attraction was instantaneous. Luckily for me it proved to be mutual. After a few dates we found we had a lot in common although unlike me she loves her job.

To this day I have no idea why she cottoned on to me. It has been said by many people that I'm punching above my weight and she's way out of my league. I'm not so sure about that but she certainly is a looker especially with her makeup on. Although she's not stunningly beautiful, to me she's gorgeous, a fact I tell her every day.

A couple of years younger than me at twenty two she's around 5'6" tall with long, honey blonde hair and brown eyes. She's not massive up top but her ass is another matter altogether. It's quite simply to die for. It's not obscenely celebrity big, it's just a curvaceous bubble butt, which accentuated by her thin waist is just right for her overall body shape. Her legs are pretty good too and she does like to get dressed up and flaunt her assets when we go out, which is most weekends!

I wouldn't say she has a thing about clothes in general but she certainly does when it comes to tight little dresses. Coming in a variety of styles and colours every available bit of wardrobe space in our bedroom is crammed full of them. It's like buying them has become an obsession; she'd rather buy a dress than a pair of shoes. I would like to think she had enough already but worryingly she has now started looking at some really expensive dresses by the top fashion designers. And by really expensive I mean upper three figures expensive.

But the one thing all her dresses have in common is that they show off her ass to perfection. And they're short enough to display a good amount of her shapely thighs as well. I love her ass and so it seems do a lot of other people. Mainly men of course although I have spotted the odd woman take a lingering look at her butt when she's shaking it about on the dance floor.

Our relationship is great. We are always winding one another up and we make each other laugh a lot but every now and again we get ultra competitive and make stupid dares that just have to be accepted and executed. And neither of us wants to be the one to back down.

She's always a happy soul but one thing you should know about Lauren is that she is a bit of a party animal. She likes a drink and although even when sober she's pretty full on; tipsy, she's a raging lunatic. Don't get me wrong, she's not outrageous. She doesn't pull her top down to expose her breasts or lift her dress up to reveal her panties. It's just that she gets very flirty, doesn't know when to stop and sometimes I worry that it might get her into a spot of bother.

Wedding No 1

We'd been invited to the wedding and the night do. It was one of my close cousins who was tying the knot. His heavily pregnant partner looked like she was about to pop at any moment but they made it through the civil ceremony at the Registry Office without a hitch. Not being church goers they didn't think it was right to go for the seemingly obligatory church service.

After the usual round of photographs including one memorable shot of the entire guest list where the stupid photographer had to go back about a hundred yards to squeeze everyone into the frame because he'd left his wide angled lens at home, it was back to the pub for the reception.

The pub had been built in the sixties and was basically a combination of rectangular and square shaped boxes joined together. It gave the pub three contrasting rooms. A nicely furnished medium sized lounge was at the front and at the back was a smaller bar with a pool table and a large, wall mounted flat screen TV for showing the football. In between those two rooms was a family room. This was a decent size and even had a wooden dance floor of sorts, which was ideal for the night do.

Our extended family descended on the pub and took it over. The older folks disappeared pretty much en masse into the lounge whilst the younger adults hit the bar with the pool table. Those with children grabbed seats in the family room. The wedding feast was a help yourself hot and cold buffet. Money was tight and it was hoped that there would be enough left over for the evening party.

The drinks flowed but Lauren and I paced ourselves. Drinking too much in the afternoon in the past had invariably ended with us having to leave early, which was something we didn't want to do today. After all it was a close relative's wedding and all my family were here so we were in it for the long haul.

A few hours later and the evening guests had arrived and the night do was officially in full swing. The landlord of the pub had provided us with a DJ, which turned out to be his eighteen year old son with his laptop computer. But he had it hooked up to two massive speakers, which between them gave out a great sound. He also played good music. A blend of sixties, seventies and eighties tunes for the older folks intermingled with some more recent head banging dance music to satisfy the younger element.

By now, Lauren and I were feeling no pain. We weren't drunk, not by a long way but I was sufficiently buzzed to have got silly.

I'd danced with Lauren for a while on the small but intimate dance floor but had now decamped to the bar to grab some more beer. Watching Lauren dancing with some of my female family members gave me the urge to take some photos of them all, so I took out my mobile phone and started clicking away.

Then I got silly and started to take close up shots of her breasts and her legs and of course her delightful ass. It took a while before one of my sisters spotted what I was doing and drew Lauren's attention to me.

She was laughing when she glanced back at me over her shoulder. Then quick as a flash she bent over at the waist, stuck her ass out towards me and shook it provocatively.

"Yeah," I shouted at her, "you'll get yours later."

"Promises, promises," she laughed back as she gave me another jaw dropping shimmy of her wonderful ass.

She turned away from me to continue dancing with my sister and switching from camera to video mode I filmed them. Well I filmed Lauren. The naughty little minx saw me and every now and again thrust her ass back out towards me as she really got into the driving rhythm of the beat.

Eventually I tired of filming her and beer in hand, returned to my seat to review my snapshots to see whether any were worthy of going onto my Facebook page.

Sipping at my pint I scrolled through the shots until I reached the one of Lauren sticking her ass out. I breathed in deeply. "Fucking outstanding," I murmured to myself as I admired her shapely curves. Her ass never fails to amaze and excite me. I went to the next shot, which was the video clip I'd made of her dancing.

I watched it for a while marvelling at the way she could shimmy that butt around so sexily. And then I saw it.

I zoomed in for a closer look.

It was unmistakable. There was a hand in the shot and by the looks of it, it was groping Lauren's ass.

What the fuck! I zoomed in as much as my phone would allow. Yes the hand was definitely in the area of her ass but now I wasn't so sure if it was touching her or not. But even so, who was it? Who could have been that bold? And why had I not spotted it? And more importantly, why had Lauren not done something about it?

"God I'm knackered ... and my feet are killing me!"

Lauren's sudden appearance at our table made me jump.

"What you got there?" she asked as she reached over me to get to her drink.

I looked up at her. "It's a video of you dancing. Want to see?" I offered her my phone, which she took.

I let her watch it for a few seconds. "Anything you want to tell me?" I queried.

"Like what?" she answered as she continued to watch the video.

"Ohh, I don't know. Perhaps why someone's hand is groping your ass?"

"Oh that," she laughed, "yeah it was pretty funny."

"Funny. You think it was funny?"

"Well, yeah." She took a sip of her drink and looked me in the eye.

"So you did get groped then?" I asked. For some reason my breathing seemed a bit constricted.

"Yeah," she shrugged non-committally, "I've no idea who it was but it's no big deal. It happens from time to time but I don't let it worry me." She peered closely at me over the top of her glass as she took another sip. "Why ... is it a problem for you?"

"Well yeah ... or maybe not," I said, pausing when I saw the look on her face. "Oh I don't know ... it doesn't seem right somehow," I added.

Lauren began to smile. "Look Matt, you know I like to dance and I really get into it if the beats good so there's always going to be the occasional bodily contact between dancers. And so what if the odd person from time to time cops a feel. It's not important as long as they don't push it, which they don't."

"Yeah, but ..."

She came over and sat on my lap and put her arm around my shoulder. She snuggled her face into my neck and kissed me before she began to nibble and suck on my skin trying to give me a hickey. I pulled her off me.

"Don't you want me to have a good time sweety?" she purred.

"Yes of course I do, it's just that I've never seen you get touched up before that's all."

She wiggled about on my lap, pushing her fabulous ass into my groin. I responded immediately.

"Are you jealous Matt?"

"No," I replied with mock indignation. She wiggled her ass a bit more.

"Or are you getting turned on just thinking about it?" She smiled coyly at me, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

"Of course not," I retorted.

"Oh, I think you are," she said, "I can feel just how much you're turned on by the way your boner is pressing against my leg. I think you're a pervert Mr Stephens!" She laughed heartily but I just smiled.

"No, it's you that's getting me hard by wiggling your ass into me, nothing else."

Who was I kidding. Although she was getting me hot rubbing her ass into my groin, part of me was relishing the thought of some random bloke touching up my girlfriend. Maybe I WAS a pervert.

"Are you ready to go?" Lauren asked as she slipped off my lap.

"Yeah, I think so."

We made the rounds saying our goodbyes and then left. We were both fairly drunk but the walk home sobered us up enough that by the time we got there we were desperate for each other. We almost tore each other's clothes off on our way into the bedroom.

But as I stood with Lauren in my arms before we got into bed, it was random man's hand that was fondling and groping her ass, not mine. She responded to my groping, opening up her legs to allow me to slip a hand in between her thighs and up to her sopping wet mound.

As I slammed two digits up inside her tight, slippery hole she groaned loudly. I hammered them in causing her to go up on her tiptoes, my thumb catching against her clit sending her into a frenzy of constant jerky movements. She screamed her first orgasm before I spun her around, bent her over at the waist and plunged my throbbing cock into her wetness.

Despite the tight fit I slipped in easily and as I pounded to and fro the only image in my mind was that I was the random man finally taking the prize of sinking my cock in between those two globes of glorious flesh.

Lauren pushed back, not knowing that to me right now she was no better than a common tart, cheating on her boyfriend with random man. That thought made my stomach muscles clench and urged me on to greater endeavours. I pulled and slapped at her ass cheeks, groping and kneading her abundant flesh as I slid my cock backwards and forwards, relentlessly hammering into her until I finally exploded. As I sent a torrent of cum cascading deep into her pussy Lauren came again.

We collapsed onto the bed together.

"Fuck me Matt, that was intense," Lauren said, trying to catch her breath. "What got into you? I've never known you to be so aroused."

"It's you baby," I lied, "you drive me wild!"

She smiled and let out a deep sigh of contentment. "I love you Matt," she said as she snuggled up against me and closed her eyes.

"I love you too," I replied, putting my arm around her and pulling her close.

It didn't take her long before she was asleep and snoring softly. Sleep came later for me as I struggled to come to terms with my feelings about tonight.

Two weeks later

I thought it had just been another normal working day, although it was Friday and we now had the weekend to look forward to. That was until Lauren arrived home from work. She seemed quite excited as she rooted about in her large handbag before pulling out what looked like a CD in a thin plastic case.

"Look what I've got," she enthused, waving it about.

"What is it?" I replied.

"It's a DVD," she answered. Her eyes were sparkling and she could barely contain her glee.

"Yes, I can see that smart-arse," I countered, "but what's got you so excited about it?"

"It's PORN ..." she exclaimed, her eyes wide as she started giggling like a little schoolgirl.

"Oh, is that all," I replied dismissively. I mean it's not like we've never watched porn before because we have, although not very often. But it's always led to a memorable night in bed afterwards.

"No ... that's not it. Guess who lent it to me?" Lauren was almost quivering with excitement. She didn't let me answer. "It was Mrs Armitage!"

"What ... your Mrs Armitage? As in uptight, moralistic, severe hair style, boring clothes and my shit don't stink Mrs Armitage?" She was Lauren's immediate supervisor. It wasn't that she was unattractive it was just that she seemed so aloof. Matronly I think the word is; with a big bosom to match. I was certainly going to see HER in a different light from now on!

"Yep!"

"But why?"

"I have absolutely no idea. I can only assume she heard some of us talking about porn one lunchtime. There can be no other explanation."

"What, you talk about porn during lunch?" I was amazed and the look must have been clearly evident on my face.

"Yeah, of course we do. Every day. And that's not all. We talk about men as well!" She shot me a cheeky grin.

I had a sinking feeling. "Please tell me you don't compare notes?"

"Of course we do." She must have seen my stunned look. "And just so you know, you actually score very highly. It seems I do better than most!"

I groaned my response.

"Anyway, Mrs Armitage brought this in and asked if any of us wanted to borrow it and I got first pick because I drew the ace."

"You drew cards for it?" I shook my head. Who was this person I was living with?

"We felt it was the fairest way," Lauren replied with a serious look on her face. She brightened up immediately though.

"Lets eat and then you can get a bottle of wine out and we can watch it!" She scurried off excitedly, whilst I adjourned to the kitchen to prepare our evening meal. But I badly needed a drink first.

After eating and clearing away the dishes we settled down on the sofa to watch Mrs Armitage's DVD.

I suppose I was expecting a film with a modicum of a plot - ha-ha, fat chance with porn I hear you say - except that it wasn't. It soon became clear that it was mostly a random selection of short vignettes showing men and women engaging in various forms of sex. They did however have one thing in common. All the woman were young and blonde and all the men were really old. And by old I mean sixty, seventy years of age plus! Interspersed between these heterosexual clips was the odd lesbian romp showing some MILF on girl action that to me was pretty hot. The MILF's were aged around late thirties to early forties and the girls were eighteen years plus.

The first and what proved to be the longest episode started off with a young woman with a curvy build and large breasts sitting in a chair. An old man arrived at the door. He looked to be in his early sixties. It transpired that he was there to pick the girl up to take her out shopping with his wife. The girl didn't want to go and made it obvious that she wanted the old man to fuck her instead. He resisted at first stating that his wife was waiting for them both but of course he eventually capitulated. The young girl started off by giving him a blowjob. Whilst she was sucking him off, he had his hands groping her large but very nice ass before he shoved his fingers between her wet pussy lips. He then fucked her in a variety of different positions.

It was okay. I've seen better but it seemed to have really sparked something in Lauren. I glanced sideways at her. She wasn't moving much, her eyes unblinking and as big as saucers. I could already hear her breathing was a bit laboured especially when the old man was groping the girl's ass and pulling her cheeks apart. Somehow though, even through the hot action, she was still sipping at her drink.

The second snip was almost laughable. A very pretty blonde haired girl was sitting on a sofa reading a book. She was wearing a very short skirt that showed off her superb thighs. Her legs really were delightful and enhanced by the high heel sandals she wore they reminded me immediately of Lauren's legs. The door opened and an old man walked in. He was as skinny as a rake and looked to be well into his seventies.

He stood over the girl who looked fearfully up at him. "You have been very naughty and you must be punished," he said in heavily accented English. I guessed he was Eastern European, probably Czech?

He sat down and she got up and laid across his lap. He pulled up her short skirt to expose her bare, fleshy ass and proceeded to give it a few slaps.

I'm now thinking that this girl's backside looks nearly as good as Lauren's. The old man gives her a good spanking before he slides his hand down between her thighs and sticks his fingers up inside her pussy. As she whimpers, he fiddles around for a bit before she jumps off his lap, slides to her knees, gets his cock out of his pants and starts to give him a blowjob. The clip then jumped forward to where he had already shoved his cock inside her dripping wet pussy and was fucking her. She then has an orgasm, which oddly for porn seems genuine.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,436 Followers