Matt and Melissa Ch. 02

Story Info
Melissa gets in trouble.
1.4k words
3.89
57.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The leaves danced to the ground as Melissa made her way along Hickory Lane. The school uniform she wore allowed the cool breeze to tickle her bare legs, while the sun warmed her face. She was a little depressed by what Matt may have had to endure, but all in all Melissa felt great, until she made her way down Washburn Street.

Washburn was notorious as the promenade to the ghetto. The brick tenements huddled close to one another like a giant broken down hive. Loud music and screaming were common, as common as a gunshot here or there. Sirens and honking, screaming, Melissa hated it all and blamed her father for their situation.

Melissa’s mom had died of cancer just three short years ago and in that time her father had become a habitual gambler to cope with his loss. His consecutive losses lead them from their spacious home on Elm, to a hovel on 18th. Now he pissed away what ever they could save on prostitutes and booze. All that didn’t matter so much anymore. Soon Matt would take her away and they would be married and they would have a nice home somewhere far away from here.

Melissa fell to the ground wondering what hit her. She thought that she had been shot until the smell of cheap wine flooded her nose. Gargled bits of information overwhelmed her. Rough, coarse ground – I’m being dragged. Leering shouts of men – My god I’m being raped. Intense pain – They are killing me!

“Honey are you Ok?” a soft touch made her cringe. “Honey it’s me Diego, I live in your building are you hurt?”

I know you, I’m alive, I hurt. Her thoughts were beginning to become coherent.

“Help” is all Melissa could manage as tears streamed down her cheeks. Diego lift her off of the grimy alley way gently brushing her skirt and trying to sooth her with his words.

The bums that had attacked her had long since vanished, but the pain they had caused was still very present. It hurt to stand, it hurt to move. They had taken turns raping her in the ass. The thought of needing to see a doctor crossed her mind, but the pain of humiliation was greater than her need.

Diego helped her to her door and left. His wellspring of his good Samaritan had run dry. She fumbled through what was left of her bag and found her house key knowing the door being locked was a sign. A sign from her father that he had a woman’s company, and that she should be quiet. She entered quietly, but there was no need. Inside a dark skinned Spanish woman rode him like a bronco. His cries of release were reaching their apex. The Spanish woman looked over her shoulder and smiled at Melissa casually

Melissa made right to the bathroom. She had to clean the filth away. She stopped stripping as the door creaked open.

“Are you Ok?” said the half nude Spanish woman. “You look upset.Don’t worry he’s asleep.” The woman had long, jet black hair that covered her small breasts and a pair of velvet panties that rode her hips like a roller coaster. “Sweetie, its ok you can talk to me. I’m Rosa. One of your poppy’s friends” Smiling, she turned revealing a small rose tattoo on her ass cheek.

Melissa tried to smile, but this wasn’t the time to break the ice. “I really need a bath Rosa.”

“Those fuckers hurt you didn’t they.” How could she know? Melissa looked down and saw her scraped knees. She glanced in the mirror at her mussed up hair, there wasn’t any blood. How could she know?

Rosa took a step forward and embraced Melissa. She knew because it had happened to her. Maybe not the same men, but she had been violated and saw the signs easily enough. Melissa began to cry. Rosa “shhh’d” her.

“It’s alright baby, god will pay those fuckers back.” Rosa’s rocking eased some of her pain, but only the emotional kind. Her ass felt like it was on fire. “How did they hurt you?” Rosa asked in her ear. There it was, the question that filled Melissa with shame. All she could do was nod and cry.

“Ok honey lets get you in a bath.” Rosa helped her out of her uniform and ran the water. “I’ve got some pain killers in my bag. Get in the tub and wash off.” Melissa did as she was told letting the warm water sooth her aching body. Rosa returned with two little pink pills and a small glass of water. “Here you go. These will make the world a better place.”

Melissa didn’t think any drug could work so swiftly, but by the time she finished the water waves a warm numbness were washing over her. Rosa knelt by the edge and began to sponge her body. It repulsed Melissa that it could feel so good, so soon after she had been violated, but her pussy was getting hot from the prostitutes touch.

“You like that baby?” Rosa said, as she held Melissa’s foot clear of the water and massaged it with body wash. Rosa’s hands slid lather down her smooth legs all the way to her inner thigh.

“Uh-huh.” She was getting so wet. It felt so good. The pain of the rape was fleeting. Her eyes rolled back into her head. Rosa dipped her leg rinsing the soap away. Rosa’s face looked hungry with passion and Melissa didn’t think she could say no to any of her caring.

Rosa looked down at the young beautiful girl. Her pussy was clean shaven and her pink labia could be seen through the floating bubbles. Rosa’s polished nails trailed over her foot. The girl let out a low moan. Rosa couldn’t wait any more. Her tongue snaked out and licked the sole of her foot. Her hot mouth enveloped her big toe. As she sucked on Melissa’s toes the young girls nipples grew hard and tight like pencil erasers.

“I think you’ve had enough bath baby. Why don’t you get out and let Rosa dry you off.” Rosa helped Melissa out of the tub. Melissa was woozy and held onto Rosa’s shoulders for support. “Here honey... Put a leg on the toilet.” And she did.

Rosa dried her legs stopping to pat her pussy dry. Melissa felt the terry cloth towel push against her swollen clitoris and let out a scream. It pushed and rubbed against her opening. Rosa leant forward and kissed her full on the lips. It was a deep wet kiss that expressed her desire. The towel fell away and Rosa’s deft fingers began to massage her clit.

“Do you like that baby?” Rosa asked in between kisses.

“You’re going to make me cum. I feel so wrong.”

“Rosa will make you feel right baby.” And with that Rosa knelt down in front of Melissa. “Show me where they hurt you.” Melissa dropped her leg down and bent over the sink, spreading her legs at Rosa’s gesturing.

In one quick instant Melissa felt Rosa’s boiling hot tongue lick her ass and push the tip against her anus. If that weren’t enough Rosa’s fingers reached through to play with her clit.

Melissa gripped the porcelain sink looking at herself in the mirror as she was brought to climax. I am a whore. She thought. I’m a whore, and I like it. That moment of realization completely changed her attitude and Melissa lost control. Her hips gyrated, and her ass bucked. She spun putting her leg back on top of the toilet. Her fingers ran through Rosa’s hair as she pushed with her pelvis to grind Rosa’s hungry mouth.

“Rosa I’m going to cum.” She yelled forcing her pussy into the woman’s face. Rosa nodded her enthusiasm. A torrent of cum flooded her vagina and into Rosa’s mouth. White cream made its way onto Rosa’s cheeks and nose. The pulsating grew to an intolerable level. Rosa was biting her clit. She felt as though she would lose her bladder. The sharp teeth tugged and chewed making Melissa pull away as she lost control.

Streams of hot piss soaked Rosa’s breasts and hair. Rosa smiled, and rubbed the piss over her tight nipples. “That’s it baby, give it to momma Rosa.” Even this turned Melissa on. All she could think about was Rosa’s glistening body.

The room started to spin and wouldn’t stop spinning. She lost her balance and held onto the wall. Rosa put her arm around her neck and kissed her cheek.

“But.”

“I know, every body wants Rosa baby. Right now you need bed. I’ll get my due later.”