Matt and the Cougars Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat back on my heels and smiled at her. I blew her a kiss and she reached out to squeeze my fingers.

"Enjoy that, Mom?" I said, "because I did. You taste good."

"Honey, that was one of the best experiences of cunnilingus I have ever had, as good as any of your Dad's. I'm going to be tingling for ages." She blew me a kiss and let her eyes drift down to my cock, standing hot and proud. My eyes followed hers and I grinned.

"Ready to be fucked now, Mom?"

"Absolutely," she said, reaching out to the bedside cabinet for one of the condoms, passing it to me, watching closely as I tore open the little foil packet, then unrolled the condom onto the heated hardness of my erection.

"Move back a little honey, let me slide down the bed a bit," she said. The work of moments, and she was comfortable on her back, ready for me.

"How do you want to do this, Mom?"

"This first time, plain, vanilla missionary, honey. I want to be able to watch your face when you come in me."

"If that's how milady wants it, then that's how milady gets it." I grinned. "Ready?"

"Absolutely! Fuck me, honey, fuck your horny mother until she comes again."

"Horny, eh? I like that. You being horny makes me horny, too."

She laughed. "I thought boys your age were always horny."

"We are, it's just that hearing that our sexual partner-to-be is also horny makes it even more special to us. Okay, Mom, here I come!" So saying, I eased forward, up and over her, my weight on my elbows, one hand holding my erection ready to guide it into her. Mom reached down and moved my hand away, taking me in her own soft grasp.

"I'll guide him, honey. You just need to push," she said, and we suited our actions to her words. She was wet, very wet, after her climax and I just needed to pull back once, to spread her juices, before sinking to my balls in her pussy. Yes! My cock was deep in my mother's lovely, tight pussy.

There was a quiet moan and I think it came from both of us. We both started to speak at once, then paused, and I indicated that she should continue.

"I was just going to say, honey, that you feel fucking great in my pussy."

"Thanks, Mom. It feels fucking great to be there."

"Enough talk, baby. Let's fuck!"

"Yes, mother," I said, and we both laughed, breaking off as I began to move, pulling back until I almost left her, pushing in to fill her again in that eons-old rhythm of sex, sex which I was already beginning to appreciate as good sex, illicit though it was.

"Yes, honey, just like that," she murmured.

"Everything okay, Mom?" I said, never ceasing in my steady thrusting.

"Too right, son. Just keep doing what you're doing, maybe a little harder, and it won't be long before I come again."

I didn't say anything, just began to thrust a little more urgently into her.

"Yeah, honey, just like that," she murmured, and brought her knees up, hooking her feet together behind my back. "Matt, honey, it won't be long before I come again, but don't stop, just keep going until you climax yourself. I might even come again when you do. It used to happen sometimes with your Dad. Like I say, when I come, you keep going."

"Okay, Mom."

It was maybe twenty or twenty-five thrusts of my cock later before Mom's climax hit her. Her pussy clamped down on my cock, her belly rippled, and then her pussy went into convulsions, trying to drain my balls, while a strangled scream came from her throat as she cried out in the ecstasy and agony of climax, her pussy pulsing around my cock. Somehow I managed to keep going, but it was only ten or so thrusts later when I cried out as my own climax hit, my hips driving me into her as my jizz blasted into the condom, my breathing loud as we both tried to take in oxygen.

Gradually, we stilled and I reached up to give Mom a loving kiss. "Thank you, Elizabeth Johansen, for giving me the best fuck I ever had in my life."

"You're welcome, honey. It was pretty damned good for me, too. Earlier, I wasn't sure if I should let you fuck me or not, but I did, and I'm glad I did and I want to do it again."

"Thank you, goddess of good sex, whoever you are. Aphrodite, I think." I said, giving her another quick kiss. I glanced at my watch. Almost midnight.

"I think a quick shower is in order," she said, "then I need to get some sleep. Remember, I have to go to work in the morning, unlike some people."

"Okay, Mom," I said, easing myself back and I felt a sense of loss as my cock slipped from her pussy. "Can we shower together?"

"Of course. You can wash my back."

"And your front?" I said, grinning. Mom laughed.

"Yes, honey, you can wash Mommy's tits and pussy," she said, returning my grin, "but only if I can wash your cock and balls."

"Deal!" I gestured. "But first, a pussy shot. You promised."

"I did, yes. Okay, son, grab your camera." The work of moments and I took three or four shots as Mom spread her legs to reveal her freshly-fucked pussy, slightly open and glistening with her juices.

The shower was fun, and I knew Mom's tits and pussy were clean, and my cock and balls were spotless, too. Finished, we dried quickly and brushed our teeth, and by a quarter to one we were ready for bed.

"Can I sleep with you, Mom?" I asked as we came out of the bathroom.

"Yes, honey, but sleep is what I'm after, I need to be at least awake at work, even if I'm not firing on all cylinders."

"Okay, Mom, sleep it is." Once we were in bed, we kissed goodnight, she set her alarm and five minutes later anyone checking her bedroom would only have found mother and son fast asleep together.

* * * * *

Well, that's the end of part 1 and there's more to come! Constructive criticism welcomed and remember to give me an address to reply to if you ask a question. Please vote, too. Go on it's only a couple of mouse clicks!

12