Matt Becomes Mattie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi honey, missed you. How was your day?" We sat down and covered our respective days and what had happened as well as the logistics for the kids.

"Let's eat pretty early – I have dinner prepared."

So we went through and ate in the kitchen-diner. Conversation continued with more "facts of the house" and then turned more to our comfort levels of Joanna working out of the home and me as a house husband, and in Joanna taking over the day to day financials. She was far better organized than me for this so, in fact, I was more than comfortable with this happening.

After dinner, we went through and sat by the fire and had another glass of wine. Nothing had come up about our sexual direction, orientation or plans but then if over these 36 hours, we covered all our bases and got our lives rolling forward, I was fine with that and best not to push Joanna after all I had put her through.

"OK honey, tell you what. I am going to the study and read for a while and I will get ready for bed in the main guest room, so I don't disturb you. I will come to bed later but I want a good read."

Later, she told me she had downloaded some crossdressing and lesbian erotic stories for her continued education and to excite her and this was a surprise for me as she seemed to enjoy written pornography.

"I want you to go through to the bedroom now; yes I know it's only a quarter to nine but you probably have plenty to do. Firstly, I want you devoid of hair from the eyebrows down, not a single stubble and that's why I wanted you to pick up your favourite cream today."

I looked at her and asked "Are you absolutely sure?"

"Oh totally, honey, I also want you to dress in what I have laid out and follow the instructions that I have left. Now off to the bedroom with you and take your time, I need perfection."

We duly went our separate ways and on entering the bedroom, there on the bed was laid out a new Barbara matching black lingerie set, a 38C bra, deep garter belt, stockings and hi-side matching panties, all smooth on the rear and the front panel, but a hint of lace on the cups and side panels of the suspenders and the panties. Next to the lingerie was a ¾ length silky black nightie with thin straps and a bodice lacy front. There was also a small note on top of a brown envelope that asked me to open the envelope when I was ready.

I went into the bathroom and on her counter was laid out her make-up and a note to use what I needed. Next to the make up were my silicon falsies and a note asking me to ensure that I fixed those on for her. Finally there was an enema solution and a third note asking me to clean myself out for her.

It took me the better part of an hour and a half to prepare, firstly the enema and then the depilatory cream and then I took two showers so to take away the residue and then the smell. I then used a moisturizing cream on me to soften my skin and further scent me as being feminine. I then commenced my make up, applying nail varnish – I am lucky in having a steady hand, and then fixed my breasts on. This was followed by the foundation cream, eye liner and shades and finally a darkish red lipstick of Joanna's which hadn't been used before.

All of this was highly exciting with the anticipation of what was to come and being able to transform for her. I came out into the bedroom and slowly put on the lingerie; it felt wonderful. Fortunately I am not massively endowed so with the panties holding me in, my bulge wasn't too tent-like. Finally I slipped on the nightie and went into the bathroom and put on some Van Cleefs and Arpel perfume of Joanna's, something I had bought her from duty free. A dab on the ears neck and just above my breasts and my panties line.

Back into the bedroom, I opened the envelope that she had left me. Inside there was a second note,

"Call down to me when you are ready, so I guess now, and I will come up at some point."

I did as requested and shouted down that I ready for her.

"Firstly, open the small brown envelope and wear the contents"

Inside there was a gold necklace with an engraved 'tag' saying "I am Joanna's girl" This, I put on.

"Secondly, I now want you to open the zip-bag in this envelope and take out the smaller black hi-side panties inside. I want you to put them on your head, crotch to the nose and inhale my aromas – and I have worn them for two successive days."

"There is a second pair in there, a full black brief. You are to put these on as well but the other way round, so with the leg holes pointing back, so as I want to mask you. And then you are to climb on the bed, lie there and await my arrival and contemplate my intense scents."

I waited for about 30 minutes deeply enjoying Joanna's intense, but familiar, scent and the thought of what was to happen.

Suddenly I sensed that she had entered the room; I could just make out her form through the black material of the back of the brief panties. She watched me and went around the bed. The TV came to life with the sound of provocative sex sounds coming from girls.

She came over and climbed onto the bed. I could feel her standing close to me and then over me, closely inspecting me; suddenly she pulled off the used panties and she was there just about right over my chin with her front pointing down the bed towards the TV. She had a grey and white tank top on and what appeared to be a white male thong or small jockstrap.

"Do not move at all, Do not say a thing."

She played with herself, obviously lightly massaging her clitoris and then running her hands down over her cunt to provocatively toy with her anus, and onto her bottom cheeks. She had never played with her bottom and had repelled any suggestion of anal sex with me in the past. On the TV were two girls embraced in a 69 which was what she was watching.

Then she slid her thong provocatively off and continued her finger massage gradually opening her legs and showing me more of her sights in their glory and better than I had ever seen her, especially when she bent over, opening up her anus for me and inserting her finger.

She tantalisingly lowered her bottom slowly down onto my nose and I could smell her anal sex and her pre-cum; her scent was pervading the room as it was that potent. My tongue was ready for pleasing her cunt,

"Matilda, Mattie, Now please my cunt."

Joanna pressed her vaginal entrance area forcefully onto my tongue. She was already soaking wet and very aromatic, a familiar taste but much stronger and wetter than normal. She was controlling my breathing and which area I could please her. This was the first time I had ever been queened by her.

What a wonderful sensation and she started to use my tongue and nose as built in sex toys to pleasure her. She came quickly and two strong, juddering orgasms hit her, gushing her cream into my mouth. She had never cum like this before at any time in our marriage.

Joanna didn't wind down as she normally would do. She moved off me and went to her side table drawer. She pulled out what turned out to be a purple femdoe (can highly recommend them). She inserted the bulbous attachment into her vulva and then moved back to me with some lub that was applied by her fingers to my male vagina as she called it. She took the priapus part, moved it passed my panties and into me. It wasn't long with her deep fucking before we both had very substantial orgasms which left us collapsed together, that's the beauty of the femdoe that both of you strongly feel the sensations. What a wonderful night was underway.

12