Matt Becomes Mattie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She set up a slow rocking action with her bottom over my nose and mouth to ensure true homage was paid to her. This went on and on with her controlling the pace and where I focused. I was loving it as, with her being naked, it was more erotic to serve her down there.

She built up to another smaller orgasm, her third of the evening. It washed over her. As she came off her peak,

"Now I want to take you"

She got off the bed and turned her back to me and erotically removed her plug. I saw her step into a harness and push home a dildo into her rear and it looked like a bigger one into her cunt. She then took off her pyjama tops in one go and turned around to me, completely naked except for this harness and from it a lubricated 8 inch cock.

"One of my recent acquisitions. Turn over."

Jo positioned me onto a pillow to push my bottom higher and removed my panties and plug. She then pushed her briefs back over my face to take her scent in.

I felt her climb onto the back of me and then I felt her push home and gently started to fuck me, and in doing so herself. God, it felt good, being violated by my female husband and she soon built my excitement up and hers.

As she approached climax she pulled back and said wait a second...I want this to build right up and she removed the harness completely and commanded me to turn over. Next thing she was on top of me letting me take her in the rear and it wasn't long before my cum was finding its destiny in her.

"Mmmm, so good, Mattie, now clean me out again and bring me one more smaller orgasm, a nice clitoral one, before we turn in."

And that's what happened before Jo put her jockstrap and pyjamas back on and I tidied myself up. Just before we turned in, she made sure her briefs were back in tight position so that I was not going to escape her aromatic scent overnight. We quickly fell asleep.

12