Matt Becomes Mattie Ch. 05

Story Info
The story of my transformation with my wife.
6.6k words
4.57
69.9k
13

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the weekend was fabulous. I will not go into all the details here, unless you ask me to, except that we had a wonderfully relaxing time. The food and hotel were good and the room warm and comfortable with a lovely bathroom. We took some walks, a short visit to antique shops, but most of the time was spent reading, watching naughty DVDs, and for me a lot of time pleasing Jo while she sat on the Stool, or being pleased by her on the Tower. One of the things I noted was that she was quite excited by a very dark-haired girl with a firm pair of 36D breasts and very feminine. She had been one of the customers in the restaurant.

Each morning started with Jo on top of me to bring her morning pleasure and then she would take me in bed from behind. We got to swim and that was a nice feeling, being in a pool as a woman in a swimsuit. This was before Sunday lunch and it triggered off a new experience and something different for me.

We had a very nice lunch, not too heavy, as it was lovely roasted salmon and a salad, followed by raspberries, one of my favourite fruits. We weren't going anywhere so we had a couple of glasses of champagne and a nice bottle of Chablis. We got back to the suite, having tidied that up by the way before we had left the suite, and everything had been duly serviced.

Joanna mentioned that we should perhaps take a nap and then a quiet afternoon reading; I knew what this would mean. However, she wanted immediate service as she needed to do something. I was asked to put the futon mat down in the bathroom and get out the Stool and place it on top of the mat. I was then to take of my dress that I was wearing.

I duly complied, undressed, and went into the bathroom and got into position, waiting to serve her.

Joanna came in naked except for her black bra and I was surprised to see her wearing my panties from last night, the cream and grey ones.

"I've been wearing them since we went swimming as I wanted to mingle us together. They are a tad large for me though."

She came across and got into her position, still in the panties, and pressed down into me so I could inhale us both. She was pretty wet and urged me to take her in through her panties using my nose and by pressing the tongue again. It wasn't long before she was cumming into the panties and I could feel the fabric getting very wet. She continued sitting there letting me inhale her for some 10 minutes, while she wound down.

I could see Joanna's fingers go into each side of the panties and she wriggled them off presenting her naked bottom to me. She turned around on the stool so her cunt was right above me.

"I had a little too much wine at lunch, and all that water.........." And as her words trailed off, she released herself onto my mouth.

"Open you mouth wide, Mattie, and drink me in. We can't flood the bathroom floor." Her yellow pee came streaming out, soaking my head and then settled on streaming into my mouth. I took her in and drunk as much as I could, swallowing her as quickly as I could. It was tart but not too bad; we had never, ever, done this before and I had no idea she had an interest in pee-play.

"Now clean me up, Mattie, my little toilet gurl." My tongue went to work as she nestled her pussy area onto me and soon I could taste her familiar cum mixing into the pee smell and taste and then coming through to dominate it." She came once more, this time even harder than her first one.

"God, I enjoyed that Mattie, you were wonderful. Let's get you cleaned up and maybe we can have that quick nap."

This Bedfordshire, birthday weekend was something very special and one that I will remember for my life.

Back to our cottage, we resumed normal life as life could ever be normal in our household. Joanna was pretty busy at work and I had the extension to the house to manage as things were coming to a head there and there was a fair amount of chaos and mess in our bathroom. On top of this, I had a project to complete for my old company; it was fun to do but I realised my heart wasn't in at as it used to be. All of this didn't really impact on our sex life and, in that, we continued on revelling in each other and using our newly acquired furniture when we could.

Joanna was marvelous and fussed around me about taking my two hormones and in getting my full sleep. I hadn't felt that much happening in my body, an occasional twang and itch in my breasts near my nipples and that was all. I went into my GP twice and our doctor was great. She took blood pressure and blood results each time and sent them over to the Clinic.

Joanna and I went to the Clinic for my first check-up and that went off well and I received another oestrogen booster injection. The effects of that I did immediately sense in my breasts and I also felt some tightening in my testicles; change was evidently afoot, patience was the name of the game. Dr. Curtis and Sharon both asked if we had told family, which we hadn't because of everything else on and we made a promise to do so before the next session.

I had given this a lot of thought and I know Joanna had done as well and in which order to tackle the family. I had one inspiration and that was to tell someone close to us, but who wasn't family and see how they would react. Joanna thought this was a good idea but which of our friends. I suggested Louise, our gardener.

"She's been working for us for a couple of years and she knows us both. She is pretty bright and bubbly and she will need to know. If she reacts adversely it isn't the end of the world though, personally, I wouldn't want to lose her as she knows her stuff and is very reliable."

"It's not a bad idea, Mattie. Both of us or one of us?"

"I can do it," I said, "You are so busy at the moment."

"True, ok, go for it." And Joanna gave me a kiss.

The chance came the following Tuesday as Louise was around to do some work and Joanna was travelling on work and the kids were off on sports activities and then dinner with a friend. It was the end of the afternoon and I offered her a drink.

"Well, a nice cup of tea would be great."

I made the tea and put out some cake. Louise was about 34 or 35 and still single, and she lived by herself. She had dark brown hair that came down to her shoulders and waved under. Her eyes were brown, a lovely face and she was about 5ft 5, so she was taller than Joanna but smaller than me. Her body was quite nice and curved from what one could see through her work clothes and she had a lovely tight bottom. She was I guessed a 34D, 26, 36. She was always bright and jovial and one could have a good conversation with her; she had a degree in politics, was fairly liberal, but had decided to focus a business with her love of gardening. She would make a lovely girlfriend for someone and I was always surprised that she didn't have someone in her life with her personality.

We chatted about the garden and how good it looked, and that Jo loved coming home to it. I knew I had to broach the subject.

"Louise, have you noticed anything different around here then."

"Well not really, though it's always you at home now and not Joann as it used to be, but that is life and managing change is part of it."

"You are right there. Any physical changes though?"

"Well again not really, though Joanna has had a hair re-style and yours seems to be getting much thicker, and dare I say it, your clothing has changed a bit. It seems a lot softer, more feminine, if I may say, but then you are now in casual mode and not in suits or blazers."

"You are right though, Louise. Can I bounce something difficult, some ideas and potential changes off you as implicitly Joanna and I trust you and I don't think you are one to walk out the door, though it may come as a surprise?"

Louise looked at me and smiled,

"Well what is it; do unload and I will listen; I am a pretty good listener."

Unload I did and Louise sat there, amazed, and took it all in with no major questions or interruptions. When I had finished, she opened up,

"Well I am somewhat stunned, but Matt, sorry Mattie, if that's what you two are, what you want, so be it, good luck to you both, and if I can help you all you have to do is let me know, even if it is something like baby sitting. I had a friend at university who was a crossdresser and he was one of my best friends, so I do know about what you face, well a little bit,"

She asked a number of questions on my background and the hormones and how far we wanted to take it and also about the children. We had a laugh about choosing and buying clothing and lingerie as well as going to the salons and that I should now dress more femininely when she was around

And she reiterated her help and support and,

"If we are putting our cards on the table, well then there is something that you should know."

"Want a glass of wine first as I need one!?"

"Well, yes perhaps! Got a glass of white?"

I got two glasses and a bottle and sat back down. Louise came out about her own sexual orientation and that she was, in fact, lesbian in her orientation, and always had been, though she had tried men but never had found a man that she could like and trust, or with someone where she could share her sexuality. She was like me, largely on the female side of a relationship and she went through some of her history. She said, smiling, she was a little envious of us. There was, though, no one in her life at the moment and she had not been with a woman for over two years.

A little spark went off in my head.

"How about coming around for supper, Louise, on the guise of a thank you from us for acting as our sounding board in a couple of nights and see how you get on with us and at the very least we two build our relationship further? I wouldn't mention what we have just chatted about to Joanna and I won't either, just see how you two get on and if you do, well who knows what we could plan to see if we can break your drought. As you probably know now Jo is bi and really can go both ways, as long as her 'male' side can play out."

"Yes, that would be nice and, at the least, it would be great to have two understanding women around this village."

"Well a 'no strings' supper and let's not commit to anything then and there. I may have a great idea for shortly afterwards though if you are both comfortable."

We wrapped up and Louise went on her way.

I phoned Joanna and said things had gone well and that we should move to the next stage and that I had invited her to supper in two days time, just to say thanks.

The evening with Louise went well; the kids liked her but went off to their rooms; we went around our bedroom and the new extension, both up and downstairs, in what had been one of the service buildings. We had a nice pasta supper and wine; conversation was relaxed and covered so many areas from gardening to advertising and local politics as well as shopping for lingerie. A lot of fun and when Louise left, she gave me a kiss and a wink of 'yes, she is nice.' Joanna also commented on what a great girl she was and how she liked her look, out of her gardening togs. I knew that Jo had an inherent weakness for curvy dark haired girls, as well as dark brunette-redheads...

We told all the family that weekend. The kids were, surprisingly, non-plussed and, so nicely, summarised it "as long as you both are our mummy and daddy or even two mummys that would be great" And as long as Daddy doesn't become as naggy as Mum, though he already is a lot more.

"Well my dears, I'm the one who has to clean up behind you and get you to do things, like your homework, on time."

We took both parental sets out and managed to get my two sisters, one with her partner, along with Jo's brother, his wife and one sister, whose hubbie was away for a sports event. I sighed a relief when I heard that as he could have been the awkward one being 'Mr. All Male.' We took a private room in the restaurant and I dressed largely in a male-female style and left my jewellery to a bare minimum; I even took my ear studs out as I didn't want to shock them all at the outset of the revelation; this wouldn't have been fair.

After we got through the main course, Jo asked for the staff to give us half an hour and for everybody's attention. I started my spiel about my younger years and then the attraction between Jo and me. And then into how we had swapped our job roles and how happy the family all were with the new 'arrangements.' I then dropped the bombshell about wanting to transit towards being more of a female and went into the differences of what is crossdressing, transgender and transsexual and the psychological summary of Dr. Curtis. We chose not to mention that I was already on hormones. I gave them a snapshot of where we had got to and that we were not going for a castration or surgical reassignment at this time and that was way too far off to consider.

Joanna stepped in before any questions and iterated her support and love for me and how this had brought us so much closer together, both in what we did, shared, love and the children. Jo's mother was first to speak and basically said that they had noticed the changes in us, for the better, as to being a family. Though being odd and perhaps hard to take it all in, we would have her support and she then glared at Jo's Dad who smiled and nodded. At this point, Jo thanked them and said that we would answer any questions we could that evening and that our door or phones were open to all in the family to ask any questions about this, and in the future.

My mother opened up and said that I had always been a bit of a mix as a kid, playing both boys and girls games and sports and how I had liked girl's clothes and make-up at a young age. She had me blushing with facts about myself that I didn't know. Like Jo's parents, they too had seen the changes for the better, especially as to the children, and had their suspicions about us as to what we engaged in behind the bedroom door but that was for us and not the rest of the family. She came around the table and gave me a kiss and a hug and then Jo. And that effectively quietened the family down though Jo's Dad immediately asked about who and when was going to tell our two children, Jo replied that they had been told by both of us and what their reactions were, including the rather amusing comment. That placated him and he came and gave us both hugs.

There were loads of questions, mainly from our siblings, over desert and coffee but nothing that we couldn't handle. Jo emphasised at the end of the meal that we would be as open and true as we can to the family as we had no deep secrets to keep, within reason.

And we left, rather fatigued and our sex that night, though celebratory, was a fairly short session.

Jo's birthday was looming and I went into over-gear in arrangements as to a weekend and away, and for presents. The new extension was all but finished and that took up time too. The other thing I sensed was increasing sensitivity in my breasts, especially around my nipples and I could sense a small nodule behind each nipple. This was the beginning of my duct formation and the shift of body fat starting to show. I also sensed some muscle pain in my shoulders and arms and a little loss of strength. It was all perfectly normal and I welcomed it as did Joanna.

The other sensation was a distinct tightening of my testicles as they had started to reduce in size. I knew that my sexual libido and ability to function as a male was going to reduce and, possibly to the point in the future, the equivalent of chemical castration, though that didn't mean I couldn't orgasm.

My thoughts also covered Jo's own pleasure and sexuality. She had been so wonderfully generous supportive of me not only emotionally and sexually but in helping me realise my fantasies. Even though she had found her way, her words, she had expressed a desire to experience a true cock; even though I had reasonable girth, I was a small at bit under 6 inches. With my deteriorating ability to be erect, I knew that if I could find her a nice well endowed man who was a good lover, that could help us.

However, there was something higher up her list. When she had come back to me after my confession, she had owned up to her principal 'interests and developments' in her life and top of the list, which did surprise me, was that she had experienced a fulfilling girl to girl relationship and she wished another. Even though I provided her with a lot of this, for the moment, I could not offer her the ultimate, a lovely pussy for her enjoyment.

I started to build a potential birthday present around Louise. I decided to give her a call and if she was up to it, to arrange a shopping and salon trip. Louise indicated to me that she would really be interested in seeing Jo again and she did mention that if this involved something physical going on between them, she would welcome that. I also got the strong impression that Louise was obviously sexually 'aching,' to be crude and it was understandable given what she had told me before.

We arranged a date for the shopping and I told Joanna that we would be meeting and also going to the salon for a massage and, for me, to make sure that I was all naked for her birthday. It was a little surreptitious of me as Jo had to go on business to Edinburgh that day so could not join us.

Joanna woke me as usual and had me go under the 'seat' to take her overnight pee and then to clean her pussy out and bring her to orgasm. I was in a 'strappy' white cotton nightie and my white panties with the transparent front, one of Jo's favourites as she could clearly see my boy-clit through the material. I just loved being under Jo when she peed and the taste of her in the clean up as I ran my tongue up and down her love channel and then into its entrance. It wasn't long before she was very aroused and wet.

"I want to take you this morning, Mattie."

We went back into the bedroom and over a wedge and Jo put on her femdoe. She lifted my nightdress and took down my panties; I felt her pushing her penis into my bottom, slow pressure on my anal rings and she gently rocked to push herself home in me. I could feel her every vibration as she started to fuck me. She gradually upped the pace and I could feel her excitement coming through, which in turn upped me. She collapsed forward over my back with her efforts, her breasts pushing into me and kissing the back of my neck. She released her self as her end of the femdoe; the vulva bulb had done its work against her g spot. I felt her cum oozing down my perineum, just as she had filled me with her sperm.

"Mmmmm that was great, I love you."

She lay on top of me for ten minutes as we wound down and as we came to earth, she said,

"Honey, I hope you have a really good day with Louise, lucky you as she is nice and pretty cute."

"You are jealous, Jo, I am just shopping with her and going to the salon, that's all. Do you fancy her as you have always said you would love to go woman to woman?"

"I do have you, Mattie, you know that and you are wonderful to me, for me. However, it would be great if you had a real pussy, maybe in the future."

She laughed and so did I.

"However a girl with a nice pussy would be wonderful, just as we both need to try some serious cock one of these days." Laughter.....

"Will Louise see you naked today, Mattie?"

"Well, I'm not sure on that one but I don't think I will be totally naked in front of her. I will be in front of Sally as I am waxing my bikini for your birthday."

"Good on you for that and I love you so baby sooth. However, there's something I want you wear today as I think you pussy is mine only. Sit on the Stool would you."

Louise went to her bedside drawer and pulled out this long chain and a couple of small padlocks.

"I have had this chain made for you, Mattie"

12