Matt Becomes Mattie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all gave each other a kiss and headed downstairs and ordered glasses of a good Tattinger as an aperitif. We were given the menus and spent time choosing our food. With what we had eaten the night before, we knew we would eat well again.

Jo and Louise chose scallops in a black bean puree, fennel pollen and veal jus scented with truffle whereas I went for langoustine tails with hake and anise cannelloni, a salsify glazed in cream and a cappuccino of shellfish.

For the main course, Jo went for a fillet of sea-reared trout, served with almond puree, white balsamic pickled clams and caramelised bacon. Louise and I settled on the wild roast duck with roasted foie gras, baby turnips and Medjool dates. This was washed down with a Cloudy Bay chardonnay and a nice Chateau St Pierre, a St Julien 2000.

We mopped up the red wine with some cheese and then all three of us could not resist a dessert of a prune and chocolate liquid centre soufflé served with Armagnac ice cream. Like the previous evening, we moved through to the lounge and sat in front of the lovely fire there for coffee; even though it was summer it was a little chilly outside. To keep the continuity of the desert going, we enjoyed lovely balloon glasses of an Armagnac XO. This was all fun and our conversation was nice and light, focusing on family life and more on our backgrounds.

Louise and I decided to head up stairs to prepare her for Jo, who we left with a refill of the Armagnac. We left the lounge hand in hand and strolled off through the lobby. Upstairs, down the corridor and I unlocked the door to the suite.

Once inside, Louise and I turned to each other and kissed.

I said, "Come on; let's get you ready otherwise you will be exhausted before Jo gets back."

"Mmmm, I guess so."

Louise pulled off her top, unzipped her skirt, and dropped it. I must admit that the sight of her through her grey transparent bra, panties and stockings was pretty intoxicating.

She slowly removed her latex lingerie and asked me for a ziplock bag for her panties. I could see that she was, indeed, wet already. I helped her wipe her down to remove any moisture from under the rubber and was seriously tempted to take her orally then and there. We then took a bottle of talc powder and rubbed that onto her skin to assist with the dressing.

Louise opened the box that we had bought and pulled out a full black latex cat suit. She stepped into the open suit and I helped her smooth out the rubber over her feet and legs and then to get her neck through the collar and again with the smoothing. I then zipped her into the suit and pulled the clip on the collar together at her back.

"Do you want your boobs showing or covered Louise?"

"Open please and if you would suction them, that would be wonderful."

The cat suit had openings for breasts and a plate with popper studs to cover them when required. Her feet were enveloped and the collar went high up her neck. The popper system and plate was also replicated around her crotch and that meant we could either have her wearing latex or ordinary panties, or latex ones with toys, or leave her open for our play. We also had a plate that had a rear dildo but left her pussy open and that is what I chose, lubricating up the dildo before pushing it home into her anal love channel.

Before leading her over to the Tower to get Louise ready for her bondage, we still had one more piece of clothing to put on. This was a matching black hood that would cling to the head and had nasal holes eye and mouth shields, working on the similar popper system to the cat suit. I helped her into this, pulled the zipper down at the back, and secured it to the zip lock of the cat suit using a small padlock.

I led Louise across to the Tower and secured her into the now familiar position so that she could contemplate Joanna. I attached the suction bottles onto her nipples and brought out her pert brown nipples and then added the labial weights taking time to gently finger her and enter her pussy to feel her wetness. I sucked my fingers tasting her lovely cum.

I got up and went and fetched Jo's panties from earlier in the day. I came back and placed them over Louise's nose and over the panties, I put into position a pair of tinted goggles that we had got her as an accessory. She was now completely encased except for her breasts and crotch. I still had two small things to add.

The first one was to attach an open head bridle in latex that had a pretty substantial latex cock coming off the chin and which I knew Louise would enjoy riding. The final task was to take a vibrator and put it on the arm of the Tower which I then angled and inserted into Louise's sopping pussy. It was anchored there by the arm and by the near immobilisation of Louise. I was done.

"Ok, Louise?"

She sort of mumbled an affirmation.

"We will not be as long as last night, but I want you to think about how Jo will shortly be making love to you in her style."

I grabbed a few items and went out of the suite through the second bedroom door.

12