Matt The Lumberjack

Story Info
A young master in the making.
4.1k words
4.22
21.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt's cock thumped within the confines of his jeans. He was so horny that he wanted to reach down and stroke the swollen cobra he'd turned into. But he didn't dare. After all, Matt didn't want to scare his new neighbor. His new, very naked neighbor. Instead he held perfectly still. Only his eyes tracked every jiggle and sway of her curvaceous form. The words 'all woman' rode him bareback. Hell, he didn't even mind the ginger and peach scented mist that rose from the basement bathroom window and wrapped around him. So sure was Matt that she would look up any moment, this beautiful and naked creature, that she would look up and see him, that for stretches at a time he stopped breathing.

It didn't matter to Matt that the woman taking the shower in the basement bathroom was no blonde. Matt preferred blondes. They were perfect dolls - all twittery and cute in public - and little whores who screamed at the height of ecstasy. Hell, the one who rode him last week, a toe-headed newly turned eighteen year old vixen hadn't cared that he'd pulled over to the shoulder of the highway, bent her over the trunk of his car, and kicked her legs open.

She'd started out the evening telling him she was shy. When Matt flipped her super mini skirt up found Miss Shy hadn't worn panties. The tops of her soft thighs were slick with her cream. He slapped her petite bottom and watched the pale skin turn bright red. Matt didn't say anything. He let the sound of his zipper going down do all the talking for him. He stepped up behind the blond, the heft of his cock in his hand. He released it, watched it fall and smack the crease of her perfectly parted ass cheeks. She gave a jump at the weight. "Jesus!" She whispered. But the blonde didn't look back at him, did nothing more than widen her stance.

A big rig rolled by, horn blasting at the sight of the two lovers. The blonde gave a squeal of shock, the sound rising at the very end as that was when Matt pumped his hips forward, his cobra sliding down between her asscheeks to wedge in her tight, virgin hole. Her natural cream eased the way, the scent California fresh in the acrid air coming off the tarmac. A shiver raced the blonde's frame. A new wash of cream bathed the head of his cobra as he rubbed it against the blonde's slick pussy lips. She'd prepared for the event, was waxed bare. Time and time again he pressed against her tiny opening, and then slid the thick head of his cobra down to tease circles around her tiny pink clit. Before long her cream ran so thick that it ran down the insides of her legs and dripped from his throbbing head.

Matt didn't have to tell her; the blonde lowered her head to the metal trunk, arched her back, and bucked onto his thick snake. Matt let her control the depth of her penetration at first. She squealed when the full head of him was in her tight entrance. Matt wrapped his hands around her hips and jerked her back onto him, tearing through the flimsy hymen. He let her go at once, let the blonde's body adjust to his girth and length. He thought she'd take a few minutes. But no. In no time at all Miss Shy was trembling beneath him, her breath coming in soft, shivery gasps that matched how her slick cunt gripped him while she rocked back and forth. She was fist tight and loving every moment of getting fucked.

Matt drew out her pleasure. He caught her hips again and took control of the fuck. He slowed down, flexed the muscle deep in his hips, the one that made his cobra flare and pulse. The blonde mewled at this, her head thrown back. Her perfectly blonde ponytail flapped in the air. Her nails dug into the metal of the car, scraping at the paint. She was close - oh so wonderfully, fuckably close.

Another big rig, another blast of the horn. Miss Shy didn't jump this time. She probably didn't even hear it. Matt's smile stretched, was knowing. He tightened his fingers on her slim hips and drove his cock deep into her. Once. Twice. Three - she screamed. Not just any scream, but the wail of a pussy that had it and had it good. Her cunt squeezed the length of his snake, turned into a feminine vice that milked the seed from his balls into her waiting womb.

That was why Matt preferred blondes. But, too, he loved the red-heads. They were fire and brimstone, up for anything and didn't care who knew. There was no such thing as a discrete redhead. Not that he'd fucked many in the last year. His rinky dink high school had only one, Gloria.

Matt had heard the urban legend of wanton girls just walking into a locker room and blowing the football players. But jeeze, Gloria didn't walk in this afternoon; she slunk in, a lynx in human flesh and blood. Half the high school senior football players were still in the showers. It was outrageous that she came in at all. But Gloria knew what she was doing, where she was going. She was on the hunt for the star quarter back of the game. Joseph. Gloria went right to him, undid the towel knotted at Joseph's waist, and sucked the purpling mushroom head of Joseph's growing cock right into her mouth.

Gloria's cherry lip-gloss lips formed a tight right around Joseph's cock. Her French manicured nails scraped Joseph's belly muscles, then down to cradle his balls. Joseph's hips bucked but it was clear from the gathering football players that Gloria was in control, that Gloria knew what she was doing. One finger slid behind the heavy weight of Joseph's balls and the football player gave a shocked jump when Gloria's nail stroked his perineum. Her other hand was wrapped around the thick base of Joseph's cock and Joseph . . . well, he was lost in blow job land. His face turned blood red, a sure sign of impending climax. Did that slow Gloria down? Hell no. She let out a long, low moan and opened her throat until everyone looking on could see where her slim, delicate throat bulged at Joseph's width. Then, she swallowed.

Joseph gave a shout. Had this been anywhere else but the guy's locker room after a football game it might have brought someone running. Joseph's shout came with a flex of his ass cheeks and the jerk-jerk-jerk of his hips. Gloria kept sucking him, kept swallowing until Joseph had nothing else to give. Hell, the glorious beast of his young eighteen year old cock wilted to less than it had been before Gloria was on the scene. Joseph looked around, almost pie eyed. Only belatedly did he smile.

Gloria reached for Matt next, a drop of Joseph's pearly liquid sliding down her cheek, Matt backed up. He liked Gloria, was stunned by her prowling-kitten personality. But damn if he was going to fuck her in the guy's locker room. He took the heat for it, of course, took the Jeers. "Matt's got a limp cock! Matt's got a limp cock!" His teammates chanted.

The door at the end of the locker room slammed open.

Gloria gave an 'eep' of shock; the sound so different from the knowing maneuvers of just a moment ago. She was shielded at once by the players. It wouldn't do, after all, for her daddy to find her in the guy's locker room. He'd go ballistic, the uptight bastard would send the entire team back out to the field and make them do sprints until midnight. Hell, he'd put them in the hospital this time. Last time all it had taken was for their former quarter back, Roger, to say Gloria had a cute ass and the team was out on the field for hours. Roger didn't return the next day and Joseph, who'd been ready for the spotlight for the last three years, was more than glad to step up.

"Put your goddamned towel back on." Coach Speerman snapped at the naked Joseph. "What the fuck have I been hearing?"

"I've got a limp dick." Matt said, speaking up. Just like the jeers of his team mates for turning Gloria down, Matt was secure in his own sexuality to take a few comments from the coach. "I was asking the guys for help to figure out why."

"Go buy a fucking magazine." Coach Speerman snapped. His gaze roved the crows of high school football players. It was not a kind look. "Goddamned virgins, the lot of you. Keep your damn eyes off the cheerleaders, your cocks in your pants, and the booze out of your gullets. Only when you learn self discipline will you be able to even approach kissing distance of a title." He marched away, muttering. The door to Speerman's office slammed shut behind him.

As one the football team let out a collective sigh.

The team's very talented freshman kicker socked Matt in the shoulder. "You have a limp dick, and huge ass balls man. Thanks."

"Yes, thank you." Gloria said shyly. She lifted her knee length skirt and flashed the team a peek at her red furred pussy. "I'm all drippy."

"Let me walk you home, baby." The kicker said.

But Gloria shook her head. "I've got a special boy in mind." She walked her fingers up Joseph's chest. "Walk me home, big boy. I'll be waiting out by the lockers." With a flick of her wrist she stroked Joseph's growing cock then waved to the other members of the team.

Matt finished drying off, finished dressing, and left the guy's locker room. He'd have a story to tell tonight! His friends, Albert and Amanda, were waiting for him at the hole in the fence at the far side of the football field. Matt grinned at them both. Amanda was younger than Albert by only ten months. Yet she was taller, rail thin, and prone to gothic makeup. To the casual observer it would appear as if Amanda were leaning against the support pole of the fence. But she was not with only an inch or so between her body and the metal. Amanda was all about appearances, and fitting the roles others saw her in. By contrast her brother, Albert, was truly leaning against the fence. His short, round, body was pressing back into the chain links. Every time Albert breathed in with that little cough he had at the end, the whole fence rattled. It was just another way Albert tried to come across as normal and blend in with the crowd, but failed miserably at doing so. At least this time Matt was the only onlooker to see how Albert fared.

"I heard Gloria gave Joseph a blow job in the guy's locker room." Albert said when Matt was within shouting distance. "And I heard you got a limp dick and Coach Speerman called you a virgin." Albert's chubby face lit with unholy glee. "Couple of the freshmen water boys are running around telling everyone they see. Are you a virgin?"

"Nope." Amanda answered before Matt could speak. She was chewing gum and popped it now. The color of her gum - bright pink - matched the color of her pig tails. "I already told you he's a master of the one hand stroke off."

Matt sighed at this. "Is the only way to shut you up to tie you down?" He asked.

Albert's gaze snapped to his sister, his mouth hanging open. Amanda seemed frozen in place. Her hands and legs trembled. She'd worn a thin white blouse to school today and a bright pink bra underneath. Still, at Matt's words, two dime sized bumps pressed out the front of her shirt.

"Shi-it!" Albert whispered, voice awed.

"Better than porn." Matt said. "Watch." He crossed the distance to Amanda. Matt posed there, his breath stirring across Amanda's sensitive skin. Amanda was a true goth and courted the deeper aspects of the lifestyle. Like wearing the same perfume her grandmamma had worn when still alive. Matt inhaled Amanda's scent, easily discerned the truth between the man made fragrance and the natural scent rising off of Amanda's skin. When Matt spoke it was too low for Albert to hear, "Unbutton your blouse. Show your brother your bra."

Amanda's trembling increased. Despite the mix of fear and arousal rushing through her, Amanda tugged the blouse from her knee length skirt, and began unbuttoning from the hem up. She took a moment on each button, her fingers stroking the edge before sliding it from the hole. Amanda was a sensation slut and the soft strokes were as much sensory foreplay as well as visual art. At last, when she stood with the two sides of her blouse just barely touching, she stopped. Amanda was breathing hard.

Matt looked behind him. School was out, the students long gone, the afternoon light failing. But he didn't want to take the chance of getting caught doing this on school grounds. "Let's go into the woods." He said.

"Yes, Sir." Amanda answered. She started to button her shirt up again.

"Leave it." Matt said. Then, "Here, take my books."

Amanda reached for Matt's books. Her blouse gaped open for a moment, giving Albert a tantalizing view of her creamy mounds supported by the lacy bright pink bra. She turned away, books plastered to her skin, and led the two friends into the woods. "Where to, Sir?" She asked, tossing her hair over her shoulder to shoot Matt a quick look.

"Take a left. There's that small clearing a few yards in. Nobody'll see us there." Matt said. He shot Albert a look. Albert's round face was still stunned. Matt knew that once Albert's shock wore off he'd be both pissed that his sister was willing to do so much for so few words. And he'd want a bit of the action himself. That Albert and Amanda were brother and sister wouldn't matter worth shit to Albert. Not when it meant a free titty feel in his hands when he'd only had porno to go by before this. Matt knew all about Albert's online habits thanks to Amanda's sneaky ways.

They stopped at the clearing. Amanda waited, eyes on Matt's face.

"Put my books down. Don't let them get dirty."

"Yes, sir." Amanda answered. She was careful to set her bag on the ground and to set Matt's books on top of her bag. The small tremor was back in her hands.

"Albert wants to see your tits." Matt said.

Amanda's eyes flew to her brother. She stared, shock making their luminous blue even brighter. "He's my brother!"

"I know. But you turned eighteen last weekend, Amanda. What did you think I was going to do after two years of talking about your future?" Matt asked. "I can touch you all I want now. You need to know who you really belong to."

Albert's eyes gleamed. His chest puffed up with masculine pride. Albert's eyes roamed Amanda's form. "You're my sister."

Amanda's gaze flew back to Matt. "S-sir?" The sound was no bigger than a soft whisper.

"Take your blouse off, Amanda." Matt commanded. He was pleased to see that, despite her fear, Amanda shed the cloth at once. Her nipples were hard, dusky points pushing out the lace of her bright pink bra. "You're going to look damn glorious pregnant and nursing, you know that?"

"And your bra." Albert said, loosing the authority he had a moment ago. His voice came out whiney from need.

But Amanda didn't move. Her gaze remained on Matt's face.

Matt tapped his thigh once.

Amanda's shoulders went back, her chest up, her hands clasped behind her back, her gaze down to the ground.

Albert chortled at this. "Take your bra off!" He tried again. This time he sounded like a child clapping at the sight of a spinning top on a sunny kitchen floor. When Amanda didn't move, Albert's expression turned confused.

"You have to say it stronger, with more authority." Matt said. "You have to show your submissive that you are in charge."

"Yeah? How do I do that?" Albert asked, voice back to whiney. He even hunched his shoulders.

"Put your shirt back on Amanda." Matt said. She scurried at once to do so. "Button it up."

"Hey!" Albert complained.

"You want her to take it off, you tell her to take it off. Be a man." Matt told his round faced friend. He could see the glimmer of understanding in Albert's eyes.

Albert licked his lips. His gaze went from Matt to Amanda and back. She had her blouse buttoned up before Albert got the nerve to speak up. "T-take it off." His voice squeaked out.

"Get my books and let's go." Matt commanded at once.

Amanda swooped down. She gathered Matt's books and her book bag up. "Where to, Sir?" Amanda asked.

"Let's go home." Matt said. "Your home."

"Our parents are home. We can't do anything there!" Albert's tone was churlish.

"Too bad." Matt answered. "I would have let you fuck her." Matt stepped onto the path before his two friends, eyes and ears open for anyone who may have been trying to sneak up on them. There wasn't anyone in the field. This time. Matt set the pace through the woods. They found the shortcut the fastest way to their neighborhood. The trees parted suddenly and the woods dumped them two blocks from Albert and Amanda's home. Matt lived three blocks past that.

Albert pumped his legs, trying to keep up. "I get it." He said, breath huffing from him. "It's that game we used to play as kids."

"Game?" Matt looked at his chubby friend. "It's not game." He said. Then, brutally, "How many more years do you think you can go before you get laid?"

Albert skidded to a stop. "W-what?"

"How is any girl going to want you if they don't think you can protect them?" Matt asked. "Women go for the men who can give them babies, bring home food, and protect the campfire. How many of those qualities do you have?

"What's this got to do with feeling up my sister?" Albert gasped. He was holding his side.

"Everything." Matt said. "If you can't speak with authority, and you can't act with authority, you're going to get the ugly ones."

"I'd take an ugly one." Albert said with an odd pride.

Matt spun Albert around. He looked at Amanda who stumbled to a stop a few feet away. Amanda's face was flushed. "Your parents are home, right?" He asked.

"Yes, sir."

"Great!" Matt slapped Albert on the back. "Tell her to take off her panties."

Albert looked like he swallowed his tongue.

Matt waited. He opened his mouth to give the command again when Albert said,

"Take off your panties. Now."

Albert spoke with such authority, such command, that Amanda gasped. Her legs were trembling again. She shifted all the books into the crook of one arm and reached down, lifted up the hem of her skirt. Amanda caught her fingers on the leg of her panties and used her hold on just that pinch of cloth to work her panties down over her pale, slim hips and to her knees. Whether Amanda intended to or not she gave both friends a few moment's look at the silky black hair covered pussy. Then she was pushing her panties down over past her knees and stepped out of white triangles of cloth one foot at a time.

"Well done!" Matt praised Albert.

Albert's eyes shinned from his chubby face. "Fuck yeah. I want em."

"M-my panties?" Amanda asked.

"No." Matt said. "Let them stay right there for someone else to find. Amanda's not going to put any panties on tonight. Not even after she showers. When you sit down to dinner Albert, you'll know she's naked under her pants."

Albert gulped.

Amanda's expression was as stunned as her brother's expression. It was one of the few times Matt thought they truly were related.

Matt continued, "Before you go down to dinner tonight Amanda will make a special trip to your bedroom. Amanda will unzip her pants and pull them down to show you she's naked."

"Sir!" Amanda gasped. Big tears welled up in her cinnamon colored eyes. She wiped them away with her free hand. "Why?"

"Because if you don't," Matt said wickedly, "I'm going to tell your father you took your panties off and left them here. And won't the good reverend just love that? - You being his precious virgin daughter and all."

Amanda flushed at Matt's reminder.

"Holy fuck!" Albert whispered. "I get to see your pussy!" He could hardly walk home for the tent in his pants. He kept stopping to turn and look at Amanda, his expression morphing often from greedy lust to absolute confusion. They reached the spot the friends normally separated. "See you later, Matt." Albert said. He caught hold of Amanda's wrist and pulled her around the corner and down the street to their house.

Matt smiled, knowing that when he remembered it later, Albert would be very unhappy that Matt hadn't told him everything about Gloria in the locker room. It was dark now, the afternoon football scrimmage having taken up the majority of the daylight hours. Matt didn't feel much like going home to an empty house. Dad was in the middle of the gulf on a drilling platform and mom was at her swing shift job. He wandered the neighborhood, listening to the sounds of the houses settling down. This was his home, Matt thought. He wasn't going to call it anything as trite as his territory. Matt was wound up with the memory of Gloria on her knees and the image of Amanda's dusky nipples.

12