Matters of Size Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See? I told you it was tiny," she said to the other girls, some of whom appeared awestruck while others laughed outright.

"Wow," Jasmine said condescendingly, "I can't believe you actually let him fuck you with that pathetic excuse for a dick. Honestly, I would've kneed him in the balls and sent him packing."

"I'm, uh, actually really disappointed," Samantha added, "I used to fantasize about him when masturbating... I never would have imagined that the star of the Track Team would have such an incredibly small penis..."

"So, Megan..." Ellen started, "can we touch, or is it eyes-only...?"

"Touch whatever you want," Megan replied, "I don't mind at all!"

Finally I got over my shock at the events unfolding before me and worked up the courage to say something.

"H-hey, what is going on--" I began, but Ellen reached down and clenched my balls hard, and my words turned into a squeal.

Ellen laughed with delight and squeezed again.

"I guess his little nuts are like a squeezy toy," Chloe joked, and the girls all laughed as I continued to squeal.

"Did you blow him?" Rachel asked. "I bet you could fit his entire package in your mouth and have plenty of room to spare!"

"Can I try it?" Naomi asked quietly.

The other girls looked at her for a moment in silence.

Then Megan said,

"Sure, why not?"

Naomi turned and looked me in the eye, smirking. Then she knelt by the couch and molded her lips around my cock. She moved her tongue back and forth a few times before moving her head up and down in quick strokes. After a few seconds of pumping she snaked her tongue out of her mouth and licked my balls. She then spat my tiny erect dick to the side and grabbed my balls in her mouth. She sucked my balls hard for a moment while licking them, and then began to gnaw lightly with her front teeth. She took both of my testicles in her mouth and bit lightly at their base, hard enough that I felt a little pain but not hard enough to injure me. I was dumbstruck, and I just stared at her silently while she sucked my cock and balls.

After pulling and biting on my balls, she spat those out as well. She kissed the base of my penis before pulling back and wrapping her mouth around my entire package. It felt wonderfully warm, and I began to tingle with pleasure.

"Look, I was right!" Rachel exclaimed, "His dick and balls together don't even fill up her mouth!"

The girls all looked at me and laughed. I felt shame rising within me even as Naomi furiously sucked my dick and balls.

Jasmine addressed me plainly.

"Do you understand how worthless that little dicklet of yours is?" she asked. "It can't be more than three inches. Now, I'm no size queen, but I expect at least six, and most of the guys I've slept with have been six-and-a-half to eight inches!"

I stared at jasmine in shock.

"Bu-but, I—"I said stutteringly, "It's not my f-fault!"

Rachel laughed.

"Maybe not," she said, "But that doesn't make it any less funny!"

My face burned with humiliation as they all laughed, watching Naomi suck on my package. She was going at it furiously, and I was on the verge of cumming. I arched my back with pleasure despite my embarrassment, and with one final swirl of her tongue, I came furiously—or so I thought. Naomi quicky drew her head away from my crotch, and spat something the size of a quarter back onto my crotch.

"Are you serious?" she asked, sounding almost angry. "That's all you can do?"

"Wait," Chloe interjected, "Is that all that came out? That's his entire load? You have to be kidding me!"

"Hey now," Megan said suddenly, "To be fair, he left quite the mess on my pussy when he tried to fuck me earlier. But I guess his endurance is about as impressive as his penis!"

I stared at the small glob of semen now resting just above my dick. I then noticed something: to my dismay, my penis was becoming completely flaccid! It shriveled up and retracted before my eyes until all that was visible was a wrinkled bit of foreskin above my balls.

"Whoa!" Rachel exclaimed, breaking the other girls from their side conversations. "It shriveled up completely after Naomi made him cum!"

Ellen bent down and examined it closely, smirking.

"I think it's embarrassed at its own inadequacy, and it's trying to hide from us!" she said after a moment.

"Here," Samantha said, "Let's see if we can get it to come back out."

She reached down and pulled on the wrinkled pile of skin, but to no avail.

"Damn, I guess that's just foreskin... his penis must have completely retracted into his body!"

She carefully grabbed opposite sides of the protruding foreskin with each hand, and pulled them apart. She then pushed downwards, causing the tip of my penis to poke out from within my body.

"Ah-ha!" she exclaimed, "There it is!"

She reached down and quickly pinched the tip tightly, causing me to squeal in pain again. She held on tightly and pulled, and it finally popped out. However, the head of my penis was all that came out, and, nearly engulfed by my scrotum, it looked like little more than an oversized clitoris.

"Oh, man, this is beautiful!" Samantha exclaimed, reaching into her pocket. "How old are you?"

"Uhh... 18?" I answered, my voice shaky. "Look, can I—"

Without answering, she pulled out her cell phone and began snapping pictures of my dick.

"What are you doing, Samantha?" Megan asked, puzzled.

"He's 18, so it's legal!" she replied giddily. "I can't pass this up. He'll have to do everything we say, or I'll send these to everyone!"

"B-but—that's blackmail!" I exclaimed, terrified.

"And what are you going to do about it? Show the jury all the pictures we took of your tiny dick?" Megan chimed in, smiling.

I watched in horror as Megan pulled out her phone and began to snap pictures as well.

"Please, stop! Let me go," I begged, struggling against the zip-ties.

I began to panic, and terror washed over me as I thought of all the girls at school knowing about my little problem. I hadn't even known about it until that night! But as I watched the other girls join Samantha and Megan in taking pictures of me and my tiny penis, I became acutely aware of a familiar feeling. A glance down confirmed that I did indeed have a throbbing, purple erection. I felt extremely aroused—I was enjoying this. Bewildered by this realization, I didn't notice when the girls started to put away their phones.

"Alright, baby," Samantha said with a grin, "Here's how it's going to work. You do anything any of us wants you to, or these pictures are going to wind up in places you don't want them to. Of course, I'm sure none of us would ask anything too unreasonable—but those are the consequences if you disobey."

I stared silently at the group of girls standing over me. They were all smiling at the prospect of the power they now had over me.

"Actually, wait a minute." To my surprise, it was Megan herself who had spoken up.

"I don't like the idea of him being a permanent slave to all of us. I say we each get three requests, and then we have to delete the pictures we have of him. He is mine, after all. I think that it's only fair, both to him and to us."

Samantha frowned with disappointment, but after exchanging a glance with Megan she grudgingly agreed. The other girls quickly followed suit, not wanting to go against the two who were clearly in charge. The girls then moved to the kitchen for a few moments, speaking quietly enough that I couldn't hear what was said. Then the girls left one by one, each thanking Megan and mocking me as they left. Finally it was once again just Megan and I.

Megan walked slowly over to the couch, where I was still bound and helpless. She reached down and squeezed my still-throbbing cock.

"You enjoyed that," she said matter-of-factly.

My face flushed, but I nodded in spite of myself.

Megan pulled a pair of scissors from her back pocket. She watched them slice back and forth a few times before lowering them to my crotch.

"It's so tiny..." she marveled softly. "If my finger twitched, I could snip it right off."

She then looked me dead in the eye, her mouth straight.

"If I cut it off, it wouldn't be much of a loss, now would it?"

She must have gotten what she wanted from my terrified expression, because she pulled the scissors away after a second or two and burst out laughing. She then proceeded to cut the zip-ties holding my feet and wrists, freeing me. Without another word, she stood and walked back up the stairs, still giggling.

I was a bit apprehensive, but I followed her after a moment. I quickly realized she had gone to her bedroom, and I cautiously approached the half-open door.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Her voice emanated softly from within the room. I stepped around the corner to find the room was lit only by her bed lamp. Megan was lying on her bed, on the side closest to the wall, and was now wearing a bra and panties.

"Come on, aren't you ready to sleep yet? It's like one-thirty AM," she continued, slightly impatient.

She looked me over and frowned a little.

"But put something on first. Sex is one thing, but sleeping "in the buff" is a little weird, don't you think?"

I nodded quietly, but after a glance around the room I realized my clothes were nowhere to be seen. I began to pace around, searching the floor intently, but all I found were the same pair of Megan's panties I had seen earlier.

"Uh, Megan? Where are my clothes?" I asked, perplexed.

"They're not here? Huh... well, a couple of the girls came up here to use the restroom before they left; maybe they thought it'd be funny? I don't know."

"Well, uh... what do you want me to do, then?" I asked, annoyed by her unhelpful answer.

"I don't know. Just wear a pair of mine," she replied without batting an eye.

"Wear—yours!?" I exclaimed, my face reddening once again in the dim light.

"What's the problem? I'm sure they'd fit you fine." she replied with a thin smile.

"After all," she continued, "It's not like you need all that extra room in a pair of boxers. I bet it doesn't even flop around!"

"My balls flop around!" I exclaimed defensively.

However, I quickly realized that I had not thought that comment through very well. Megan snorted and descended in a fit of giggling for a few seconds before regaining her composure.

"Look, either way, however weird sleeping in the buff might be, rooting through your lingerie drawer would be weirder," I continued, trying to put the discussion back on topic.

Even in the low light of the lamp I could see Megan roll her eyes in exasperation.

"Fine, then," she said, "Wear those!"

Megan pointed to the pair on the floor by the edge of the bed. They were striped with lime green and white, and wrinkled from having been worn.

"But..." I complained, "Those... those are..."

"Oh, stop whining and put them on already! Are you going to sleep with me or not?" she replied, almost angry.

As soon as I heard her firm, frustrated tone, I closed my mouth. I didn't want her getting mad at me. There was no telling what might make her send those pictures out. So I walked over to the bed and retrieved the panties.

I hesitated momentarily, but then I noticed Megan eyeing me with annoyance. I quickly put each of my feet through the leg holes and pulled them up. Megan was right: they fit me perfectly. My package barely made a bulge in the soft fabric. It occurred to me that I was standing in front of Megan, the closest thing to the girl of my dreams, wearing her dirty panties. The thought gave me an instant hard-on, and I heard Megan snicker quietly under her breath. I looked down, and I immediately knew what she was laughing at: my erection had made a miniature tent in the panties. Miniature was definitely the way to describe it: the "tent" didn't even pull on the fabric of the waistband. I had a full erection, and the panties didn't even tighten in least.

"Come on, get in bed," she chastised, though she was still smiling.

I got in, and she pulled the covers over us, wrapping her arm around me in the process.

"I think we are going to have a great time together, don't you?"

My heart skipped a beat. We were together.

"Yeah," I said in a whisper.

"Even though we might have a few little problems, I don't think such small issues will pose any real difficulty," she continued, putting deliberate emphasis on the size of the problems.

She then reached down and lightly patted my tighten ballsack.

"But for now let's just sleep. Good night, little one. See you tomorrow."

I smiled, happy that I had found not just a girlfriend but a new source of excitement in hat had been a pretty boring life, and quickly fell asleep.

12