Matthew King Does Hollywood Ch. 02

Story Info
Hollywood gigolo is hired by Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss.
8.2k words
4.71
36.6k
47

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have an idea!" the half drunk Karlie Kloss said, still jacking the base of the musclebound stud's fat dick off as she stood next to him. "Taylor, go get my handbag."

The tall, skinny pop star reluctantly popped her lips off the muscular gigolo's drooling cockhead and rose unsteadily from her knees. Taylor Swift moaned as she briefly ran her hand across Matthew King's deeply cut six-pack, then crossed the candle lit room to grab the supermodel's bag from the table near the door. Matt enjoyed watching her pale little naked ass and long legs as she walked away, high heels clocking loudly against the wooden floor.

"C'mere," Karlie said, turning his face to hers and kissing him deeply as she squeezed and pumped his soda can thick ten inch horsecock as hard as she could. "Fuck you've got such a huge dick baby." she sighed, breaking the kiss and running her free hand across the thick slabs of muscle covering his hairless upper torso.

"Best cock your money can buy." he replied. He flexed his iron hard fuck-pole, letting her feel it swell and jump in her comparatively tiny hands, becoming momentarily much larger. "I'm gonna do that shit while I'm balls deep in you later."

"Oh......my God. I'm so fucking horny I can't stand it. I can't believe Ally convinced me to do this."

Taylor returned, handed the bag to Karlie, and dropped back to her knees without a word to resume sucking the handsome stud's juicy cock. Her light pink lips fit just over his purple helmet's ridge, and her cheeks sucked in as she twisted her head around and around the top of his dick. She hummed lustfully as she swallowed the big man's tasty precum, of which he seemed to have a never ending supply

"Mmmm yeah...suck that expensive cock baby." he moaned as she used both hands to massage his tennis ball sized nuts. He palmed her skull as she sucked him off, loving the way she maintained eye contact the entire time with her beautiful blue eyes.

"Here it is! Taylor, I hate to say this, but I need you to stop blowing him for one minute so I can try something." Karlie grinned, producing a large baggie of cocaine. Taylor grinned too, and removed her mouth with a loud slurp.

Karlie poured a huge line down the length of Matt's veiny cock, and then handed Taylor the ivory sniffer.

"Damn you are one twisted bitch, Karlie." Then she ducked her head and snorted the entire line in one go. "Nnnnnnfffffffff!FUCKYEAH!" she shouted, rubbing her nose furiously and staring at the candles for a moment before climbing to her feet and rubbing her hands all over Matt's hard body. "Big dicked motherfucker..God I can'twaitfor you to fuck me....look at these fuckin' muscles..no guy has ever lasted more than a few minutes in my pussy. All of my ex-boyfriends say it's the tightest they've ever had....they say I have a pussy like a nine year old girl." she rambled on, before standing on her tiptoes and shoving her tongue down Matt's throat.

Matt returned the kiss, using one massive hand to grope her tight little asscheeks and the other to shove Karlie Kloss to her knees.

"Shit that coke really fucked you up, didn't it? But remember, he gets my pussy first." Kloss reminded Taylor. "My turn!" Karlie said, eye level with his leaking dick.

Taylor broke their kiss and began running her tongue all over Matts rock hard pecs, moaning like a whore as she did. Her small hands explored his hard muscles, fingers tracing the deep crevice of his broad chest while she sucked on his nipples. His hot body made Taylor's tight little pussy throb with desire. All she wanted was for the tall, muscular, well hung stud to wrap her delicate body in his huge arms and pound her deep all night with his big sexy dick.

Matt watched Karlie in the huge floor length mirror tap out another long line of coke and snort it off just like her friend. She too was completely naked, save for a pair of red high heels. She sniffed as she rubbed her nose, eyes glued to his shiny purple cockhead. Karlie reached out and bgan to use her fingertips to smear his precum around his oversized mushroom tip.

"Suck the rest of that coke off my cock baby. Or should I say..." Matt grabbed Taylor Swift and spun her around until her pale ass was grinding against his hard dick. He bent slightly at the knees and fucked his cock through the gap between her thighs. "Taylor's cock."

He straightened his legs, so the slim blonde was suspended in the air by his towering erection. Her small pussy and clit smashed against the thick base of his ten inch dong.

"Oh my God! Oh-oh...Jesus Christfuck! You picked me up with your fuckingdick!" Taylor shouted as her tiny slit gushed hot pussyjuice, soaking Matt's cock and making Karlie rub her mound as she beheld the obscene spectacle.

The hung stud began kissing and licking the sweaty pop-starlet's ear, sending shivers through her aching twat. His hands mauled her small but firm tits from behind, and the moaning girl's hips began to make small fucking motions against his pulsing penis.

"Nnnngghh shit yeah baby....worth every penny,everypenny." Taylor Swift groaned as she reached down and used both hands to jack off the massive cock between her legs.

"Oh fuck Taylor! That's so hot! Yeah, jerk your big dick off baby!" Karlie moaned as she pinched her nipples and fingered her swollen clit.

"Take your cock, and slap Karlie in the face with it." Matt whispered in her ear, his strong hands still groping her heaving chest.

"You're so nasty....soooonasty." she answered, grabbing the base of "her cock" with one hand and her friends short brown hair with the other.

"Hold still you bitch!" Taylor said playfully, the cocaine buzzing through her head, her tight cunt still aching to be filled.

"You little slut!" Karlie squealed as she was smacked across the cheek with the juicy schlong again and again. "Yeah Taylor, slap me around with your fat dick! Goddamnthis is fucking crazy!"

Matt once again stared into the wall-sized mirror, watching Taylor Swift laugh as she cockslapped Karlie Kloss's perfect face, droplets of Taylor's pussy juice and his precum flying everywhere. Again and again, Swift clubbed the supermodel's angelic features with his elephantine fuck organ, leaving broad smears of precum whereever it landed.

Both of the tall long-legged beauties were completely under the influence of the handsome, muscular, horse hung male prostitute. The cocaine had certainly helped motivate their behavior, but neither girl had ever done anything like what was happening now. Taylor and Karlie's minds were absolutely lost in the the moment, their wet pussys aching with a maddening emptiness that was driving them into a frenzy. Neither girl was exactly inexperienced with men, but Matthew King was something else entirely. He was easily six and a half feet tall, and had the frame of a Greek God. His hairless, tan physique was bulging with well defined muscles, and he was as handsome as any model either girl had ever seen. All of that had made each girl soaking wet, but it was his freakish cock and the certain knowledge that he could fuck them both all night that had turned them into horny messes.

He continued looking into the mirror. Now Kloss was bobbing her head up and down the top of his dick, struggling to wrap her mouth around the bulbous purple head. Taylor was jacking him off as she sucked, her fingers not close to touching her thumb as she pumped him hard. Her other hand was stroking her friend's hair lovingly, and that made Matt's dick twitch with lust.

"That's right Karlie, suck your best friend's cock while she jacks off." Matt moaned, now running his hands all over Taylor's skinny, sweat slick upper torso.

"Oh God, so hot....this is.....Jesus this issofucked up." Taylor managed as her heart beat a mile a minute, the sheer eroticism making her feel almost drunk with lust. His filthy words shot bolts of heat through her pussy, making her hips squirm as he continued holding her up purely with the strength of his bulky cock.

Karlie popped her face off his meaty tool and gasped for air. A strand of cum still connecting her bottom lip with his cueball sized head. Taylor smeared his leaking cockhead all over her friend's gorgeous face, moaning deeply as she left trails of cum on the supermodel's cheeks and forehead.

"Oh Taylor, Taylor babyfuck...so wet." Karlie sighed, now fucking two of her fingers into her torturously empty pussy.

Matt grabbed the sweaty pop star, his large hands completely encircling her waist, and set her back on her feet. He spun her around and grabbed her tiny ass in both hands and kissed her deeply. He smashed her lower body into his, grinding his cock against her stomach, his shaft shooting up to just below her sexy little tits. Taylor moaned into his mouth as they made out, her hands holding onto his bowling ball biceps as he roughly groped her asscheeks. Karlie stood up and Matt released Taylor, then gathered both girls in by grabbing each by the waist. Now Taylor and Karlie were rubbing their toned, sweat-slick bodies against his, their hands exploring his bulging slabs of muscle as he made out with each in turn. He moved his hands from their hips around to their asses, his long middle fingers sliding between their cheeks to finger both of the horny girls' assholes and pussys.

"Yessssss baby finger my pussy like that...God your hands are so big!" Karlie moaned as she humped her slim hips against his tree trunk thigh.

Matt was busy tongue wrestling with Taylor, who was also trying desperately to stimulate her clit by grinding her cunt against his muscular leg. She was squeezing and milking his drooling cock, driven crazy by the empty feeling in her soaked little box and his fingertip tickling her tight asshole.

The tall stud broke the kiss and began pressing his fingertip a bit harder against Taylor's asshole. She bit her bottom lip sexily, and her eyes sparkled with mischevious lust. He turned his head and started kissing Karlie's neck, at the same time moving his teasing finger from Taylor's butthole to her drenched pussy.

"Oh God, your finger's as big as a normal guy's cock! Ah fuck me I'msowet!" Swift whimpered, her ass pushing back into his hand.

"Both of you get on your knees and suck my dick." Matt ordered after several minutes, pushing the two beautiful friends down so that they were eye level with his superhuman penis.

He threw his head back and moaned as he felt two pairs of lips go to work on his lengthy shaft. Matt held both of the horny girls' heads as they ran their hot mouths up and down the sides of his throbbing cock. Karlie rolled his bloated man eggs in her free hand while she masturbated with the other. Taylor went back to roughly gnawing on his cum slick purple cockhead as she pinched her hot pink nipples. Kloss tried but failed to fit his nuts into her mouth, but her efforts felt amazing to the professional cocksman.

"Ahh yeah babe, fuckin play with my balls while Taylor chews on my cock. God what a pair of hot little sluts you are." He sighed watching the pop star and supermodel team up on his thick length of meat.

They moaned as they worked over his gigantic schlong. Precum poured from his wide open piss slit, making a sloppy mess of the two girls' hands and mouths. Karlie Kloss had given up trying to fit his swollen balls in her mouth, and was content to simply rub her stunningly beautiful face into his sweaty nutsack while holding her tongue out. Matt's heavy, sperm packed balls rolled around her forehead and cheeks, their sheer size blocking her from his view. Taylor had both hands around his thick shaft and was squeezing as hard as she could while she pumped his cock off. Every now and then she would grab the wide base of his titanic fuckstick and slap it against her sexy young face. Wet smacking sounds filled the room as she stared into his eyes, beating his enormous, cum drooling dick across her delicate features. Matt stared back, running his thick fingers through her short blonde hair. Sometimes he would wince momentarily when her hands were too rough with his head's sensitive ridge. This really turned Taylor on, and she would just stare up at him biting her lip, her small hands flying up and down his cumslick, ten inch cock.

"That's right baby, jack my big dick off." he sighed, his dick swelling even larger as the two beautiful girlfriends did all they could to please his immensely fat penis. "Yeah, jack it hard girls, fuckin' rough that cock up."

Karlie added her hands, and now there were four tiny hands pumping his towering third leg, precum still seeping out of his plum sized cockhead. Lewd squishing sounds accompinied the team up handjob, making his painfully stiff dick and their hands shiny with his viscous man goop. He looked into the mirror to admire the girls' tight bodies, their naked little asses plainy visible from behind as they worked hard to please the huge stud's meaty dong.

"Aw fuck yeah....fuck....pump that dick..." Matt groaned, his nutsack tightening up as the incredible pleasure of having the two famous beauties slamming their hands up and down his bulging erection was quickly building to a climax.

"Fuck.....gonna make me cum, sexy bitches gonna make my big dick cum!" he warned as his balls began to draw closer to his body.

Karlie removed a hand and grabbed the back of Taylor's head and pulled her in for a wet, passionate kiss. Taylor let go of Matt's giant cock and hugged her body up against the other girl's, their small tits flattening agaist each other. The supermodel cradled her friend's face in her hands as she slipped her tongue into her mouth, while Taylor filled her hands with Kloss' firm little ass. Soon they were both doing their best to rub their nipples together, smashing and grinding their perky tits between them. Matt started jacking himself off to the sight of the two famous friends sucking on each others faces. The pair kissed each other deeply, both moaning hotly into each others mouth, lewd smacking sounds coming from their lips as they shoved their tongues down the other's throat.

Matt was completely taken off guard by the erotic display. Watching the Victoria's Secret Angel making out with the world famous singer brought a gush of blood into his already painfully throbbing cock.

"Oh shit, here it comes!" he shouted, his cockhead flaring wide as his balls began to rise up towards his body.

Karlie broke the kiss and looked up at the hot stud jacking his hugely engorged dick at the panting girls.

"Fuck yeah, cum for us baby! I wanna watch that big dick explode!" she groaned, arching her back and squeezing her tits as they thrust out at him.

"God yes Matt! Blow that load all over us!" Taylor added, also thrusting her chest towards him as she fingered her sizzling little pussy.

"UnnnnnggghhhhhFUCK!" he bellowed, and his piss slit opened wide as his balls visibly jumped against his body.

The first shot landed right between Karlie's tiny titties, the pencil thick rope of scalding spunk splashed up and covered her from chest to neck. She was shocked, the first wad had been more cum than she had ever seen, and her upper torso was instantly soaked in his warm, thick gunk.

"Ohshitthat's so..." Taylor began to exclaim, when he roared and his cue ball sized nuts jumped again, and a second, longer jet of pressurized sperm slapped audibly against her cheek, drenching her face with semen. The stunned pop star froze, the heat and incredible amount of his pungent load leaving her speechless.

But Matt wasnt done. His next several shots came in an almost uninterupted stream. He grunted loudly as his ten inch dick pissed molten sperm all over the shellshocked beauties on their knees in front of him.

"Ahhh yeah Matty, fucking shoot it all over our bodies! All over our tits!" Karlie squealed, loving the slutty feel of hot jizz as it slopped across her torso and face. Both girls were arching their backs even more, and made subconscious humping motions toward the spurting cock as it painted their tight, sexy bods in sticky man-goop.

"Guuuhhhhh...fuckyeeeeeeeah.." Matt groaned loudly, his hips still jerking from the power of his orgasm. Thick strings of cum flew from his monster cock, making an utter mess of the two gorgeous young girls. Karlie's mouth hung open in awe as she massaged his jizz into her tits and abdomen. Taylor watched the moaning gigolo milk his dick through sperm caked eyelashes, licking her fingers clean and feeling her twat cramping with need.

"Uggh shit that was hot." Taylor said, sucking on her index finger and looking up into Matt's eyes. "That big dick can really cum. I'm fuckin' covered in your stuff." she giggled, one hand going back to rubbing her horny pussy.

Matt had finally stopped cumming, but not before leaving the pair almost completely covered in his fuck muck. He grinned at the two incredibly sexy friends. They were both in a daze, kneeling in thick puddles of his potent ejaculate, rubbing the mess into their sexy little tits and slowly fingering their hairless twats.

"I wanna watch you make out again. Lick each other clean, then I'm gonna fuck those pussys like you paid me to."

Karlie nodded dreamily and leaned into Taylor, who was still staring at Matt's twitching, fully erect cumslick dong.

"Oh God, he's still har.....rrmmpphhh!" She managed before Karlie once again began frenching with her best friend.

The taste of Matt's sperm in Taylor's mouth was making her tight pussy juice itself over and over. Both of the skinny babes took turns running their tongues up and down their sticky stomachs, tits, neck and face, leaning back on their hands to give each other easier access to his delicious spunk. Matt just watched, slowly masturbating to a every man's wildest fantasy happening two feet away.

"That's right, get each other clean before I tear those tiny little pussys up with my fat fucking cock." he moaned, lazily stroking his still rock hard member.

"Shit Karlie, he's still hard, even after all that!" Taylor gasped as her friend licked a glob of jizz out of her belly button.

"Goddamn right I'm still hard. I'm done when you say I'm done. I'm gonna brand those two pussys before I'm through with you two. I'm gonna fuck those holes for hours, gonna stretch you out so wide, you'll never feel a normal dick again."

"Ah Jesus, my pussy'ssowet for your cock....you've got mesohot to fuck." Karlie whimpered, licking her lips and kneading Taylor's cute little tits.

"Then stand up and put your hands on the bed, it's time for me to earn my money."

Karlie unsteadily rose to her feet and did as she was told, bending over and placing her hands on the edge of the bed. She locked her knees, and held her extra long legs straight. Aided by her six inch hooker heels, her small ass was high in the air with her waxed pussy pointed right at him. The glorious sight made King's dick twitch with anticipation. Matt whistled in approval as he stepped up and zeroed his cock in on Kloss' bald, glistening slit.

"I almost feel bad for the next guy who fucks you." he chuckled, and placed the end of his monumental fuck-muscle against the entrance to her pussy. "Almost."

"Go slow...ugghhshit.....ah God its sothick....go slower please baby," whimpered Karlie as Matt repeatedly fucked the top three inches of his enormous penis back and forth in her tiny box from behind.

"Unnh yeah, that's some high end pussy." He moaned, squeezing her dimpled asscheeks, pulling them apart to watch his giant dick fuck into her sizzling cunt. His massive hands explored her hips, waist, and legs as he savored the feeling of having the beautiful supermodel's stunning body at his mercy.

Karlie chewed her bottom lip and both of her hands grabbed a handful of bedsheeting as the overwhelming desire to get fucked trumped her fears of being injured by King's ten inch cunt killer.