Mattie Lake Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria peeked around the tent. There was a blanket by the shore of the lake, and on it were Jason and Angela. Jason was naked and laying on his back. Angela was also naked and was on top of him. Jason's cock was inside of his wife's pussy, and he was thrusting into her as fast as he could. Both of them were concentrating on what they were doing and oblivious to anything else. Angela's face was flushed. She looked up at the sky and screamed, "Yes baby... I'm coming!"

Just then Maria came out from behind the tent and said, "Hi guys, what are you doing? It looks like fun to me!"

Angela looked over at Maria. Marcus was standing right behind her and had a funny look on his face, and he was staring at Angela's tits. Angela yelled out, "Oh shit!" Then she lay on top of Jason, trying to hide her boobs.

Maria giggled, "Oh come on, Angela. You don't have to cover up for me. I've seen you naked at least a thousand times. Remember when we used to take baths together when we were in first grade?"

Angela raised her torso up and got up off of Jason. His cock was still hard and he reached down with both of his hands, trying to cover himself.

Maria looked over at Jason and his feeble attempt to be modest, "Oh Jason, you don't need to cover up for me. I've seen your dick before, remember?"

Now it was Marcus' turn to speak, "Wait a minute, when did you see Jason's dick? You never told me about that! What the fuck Maria!"

Maria reached out and grabbed her husband's hand. "Calm down Marcus. I did tell you about it. Remember when I told you about giving my first blowjob to a boy? Well, that was Jason, and that was at least fifteen years ago, so don't give me that look."

Her husband took a deep breath and looked her in the eye, "OK, ancient history... I get it... I'm ok with that." Marcus looked over at Jason, "We're good buddy... really, I'm not mad at you."

Jason was feeling humiliated and too embarrassed to speak. Maria saw that he and Angela looked uncomfortable, and decided to lighten the mood. "Would you guys feel less self conscious if we were naked too?" She looked at Marcus, "Come on Marcus. Let's show our friends what we've got!"

Maria pulled her shirt up over her head and tossed it at Angela, and then took off her sports bra. Ten seconds later her hiking shorts and white cotton panties were off too. She put her hands on top of her head and slowly turned around, so the group had a good view of her beautiful body. She'd recently had her pubic hair waxed, and her slit was clearly visible.

She yelled out, "This feels so great! I feel so free and alive! Are you guys still embarrassed being naked?"

Marcus had watched his wife strip, and then looked at their friends to gauge their reaction. Angela and Jason were both smiling and seemed to be ok now. He thought to himself. "What the hell... this might be interesting, " and quickly took off his clothes. Then he put his hands on top of his head and slowly turned around, mimicking his wife, but he also shook his hips and did a little dance, making his big black dick and balls bounce up and down.

Angela started clapping and whistling. "Alright! You guys rock! Maria, your ass and tits are banging: and Marcus, you have a beautiful cock. Maria, you're a lucky woman to have that man for your husband."

Now it was Jason's turn to speak. He really didn't know what to say; whether to joke around and make light of the situation, or say what he was feeling. He went with the latter.

"Guys, I just know this camping trip is going to be special. Earlier I was thinking about how much we're going to miss you after we move. I don't think we'll ever find better friends."

Maria replied, "Thanks Jason. We're going to miss you guys terribly. You're taking my best girlfriend in the world away from me. We should make the most of the time we have left together."

Maria's eyes were starting to tear up. She thought for a few seconds and then something wonderful dawned on her. "I have an idea on how we can make this trip really special, but we all have to agree to do this, ok?"

Her friends looked back at her and nodded. "I think we should each share a sexual fantasy with the group, and then we should do it, no matter what. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I think it will bring us closer together."

No one spoke. Maria started to have second thoughts. What if she had just ruined the trip for the whole group?

Finally, Angela spoke, "Maria, I've never done sex with a group before, but it's something I've thought about... and you're right, this could be our only chance." Her eyes drifted towards Marcus' penis. She whispered, "I'm one hundred percent in."

Marcus spoke next. "As long as we make a commitment that this won't change how we feel about each other, I say let's go for it. But I'm telling you all right now, I have some kinky fantasies."

Maria laughed out loud, "No you don't Marcus. All you want to do is fuck and eat pussy. That's not kinky at all."

He looked her in the eye. "You just wait and see what I come up with. I can have kinky thoughts just like everyone does."

The three of them looked over at Jason. "Well, there are some things I've thought about over the years, but I didn't think they could actually happen... I'm in. Thank you guys."

The four friends all came together for a group-hug. Maria started to hum the tune, "Kumbaya." Then they looked at each other and started laughing.

Maria spoke again, "Ok, we're going to be here for four days. So each day one of us gets a turn to have his or her fantasy fulfilled. We can do rock, paper, scissors to choose the order."

The others all agreed, and a couple of minutes later the order was set. Maria was first, then Jason. Marcus was third and Angela was last.

Angela wasn't happy about going last, "What happens if someone says they don't want to do something? Or we decide to stop after a day or two? If I do this, I want you guys to promise I'll get my turn."

Maria thought about this and replied, "Angela, we just have to trust each other. I promise to do whatever I'm asked. I doubt you guys will come up with something I'm not willing to try. The person needs to be honest and should say exactly what they want, and we should go around the group and make sure everyone is ok with it. Is that ok with all of you? If anyone has any doubts, they should say so now."

Marcus spoke next, "I've wondered about what it would be like to be with a woman other than you, Maria. I never thought that woman would be your best friend. I'm ok with it if you are, sweetheart."

"That's sweet of you to think about my feelings, Marcus. You have my permission this one time, and only with Angela, ok Mister?"

"I read you loud and clear, Maria. If this could mess up our marriage, there's no way I would risk that!" He gave Maria a hug and kiss on the lips.

Angela turned to Jason, "Are you really sure, dear? I mean, I'd like to do this, but only if you do too."

Jason took her hand and looked into his wife's beautiful blue eyes, "I agree with what Marcus said... this cannot jeopardize our marriage. Are we clear on that?"

Angela nodded her head and kissed his cheek.

Jason smiled back at her and giggled, "Besides, I've always wondered what it would be like to see you fuck a black guy with a huge dick!"

Maria laughed at that and said, "OK guys, I'll go with Marcus and set up our camp. Afterwards we'll eat some lunch and then go for a swim in the lake. That will give me some time to think about my fantasy. Then we'll meet back here and I'll tell you what I want!"

12