Mattie Lake Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's perfect, hon. OK, before you stick the dildo in him, you need to stretch his anus open. Put some lube on his asshole and rub it around."

Maria grabbed the lube and squirted a few drops on his butt hole. Then she put her middle finger on it and rubbed the lube all over his opening.

"That's good, Maria. Now apply a little pressure with your finger, and slide it in slowly, all the way."

Maria pushed her finger inside of Jason. "Wow, that was easy. Now what?"

"Probe around inside of him with your finger. Take your time exploring him. If you push the tip of your finger upwards towards his belly button you should find an area that feels like a walnut... that's his prostate. Jason loves getting a prostate massage. Do that for a few minutes, and then you can stick another finger inside. Continue exploring for a while, and then stick a third finger in. You want to slowly stretch his asshole open. If you can, try to get four fingers inside. Your hands are small , so I think you can do it. Jason will tell you if it's too painful. Just relax and enjoy what you're doing to him. Trust me... he likes it a lot."

After about ten minutes of play, Maria had four fingers all the way up Jason's ass, and his anus was stretched wide open.

Jason turned his face towards the women and he was smiling, "Oh shit... that feels wonderful. Don't be shy Maria!"

Angela giggled, "See? I told you so. He's not complicated when it comes to anal sex. The more you do to him, the more he wants. So let's give him what he wants!"

Maria discovered that she liked it too. She liked being the person in control.

Angela said, "OK, I think he's ready for the strap-on. Put a lot of lube on it, and then place the head of the dildo on his asshole."

Maria coated the whole surface of the dildo with the slippery liquid. Then she placed the head against Jason's anus and slowly pushed her hips forward. At first it wouldn't go in. She reached down with one hand, gripped the dildo at the base, and applied more pressure. Slowly the head of the dildo went into Jason's ass.

"That's it Maria. Keep pushing it in in as far as possible. You should be able to get about seven inches inside of him."

Maria grabbed Jason's hips with her hands and pulled his body back towards her, while at the same time she thrust her hips forward, slowly pushing the dildo into his ass.

Jason had his eyes closed and was concentrating on the pleasurable sensations. He loved surrendering his asshole to a woman. "Fuck Maria, that feels so fucking great! More please!"

Angela was standing to Maria's left side, watching her fuck her husband.

"You're doing great Maria. So one more tip. You can fuck him harder now because his asshole is relaxed. Shove it in quickly, and then pull it out slowly. He says that feels the best."

Maria gave a quick thrust with her hips, and sunk the dildo all the way in. Then she slowly pulled it out an inch and stopped. She waited for ten seconds and then slowly pulled out another inch and stopped. Again she waited ten seconds and then pulled out some more. She repeated this process for about five minutes. Jason still had his eyes closed, but he was whispering, "Oh yeah... oh yeah... Oh fuck!"

The dildo was moving easily in and out now. Maria decided to pick up the pace. She quickly shoved it in, and then quickly pulled it out... again and again and again.

Maria said, "How does that feel? I'll bet you love it don't you? You're my bitch now Jason, so get used to it!"

Angela laughed, "Yeah Maria, show him you're in charge. Keep doing what you're doing."

Maria continued fucking him for another ten minutes before her leg muscles began to tire. She pulled the dildo out and said, "Oh shit, that was fun!"

Angela smiled at her girlfriend, "That was a good start Maria. I'm going to sit on your bitch's face and let him eat me 'til I come."

"Jason, can you flip over and lie on your back? That way Maria can keep fucking you in the ass, and I can sit on your face."

Her husband opened his eyes, nodded and flipped over onto his back. Maria put some more lube on the dildo and once more started fucking Jason's asshole.

Angela straddled Jason's head and eased her pussy onto his mouth, with her back facing Maria. He reached up with his hands, spread her labia apart, and began licking Angela's wet pussy. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the pleasurable sensations. She pushed her pussy down onto Jason's face, increasing the pressure of his tongue on her.

After a few minutes she opened her eyes and looked over at Marcus. He was sitting off to the edge of the blanket, watching his wife fucking Jason. His black dick was rock hard, and he was slowly stroking his hand up and down the shaft.

Angela called out to him, "Hey Marcus, we can't leave you out of all the fun. Come over here and I'll give you a blowjob."

He grinned back at her, "Alright Ang, you don't have to ask me twice!"

Marcus got up off the blanket and stood in front of Angela, with the head of his dick two inches from her mouth. She grabbed his dick with one hand, and began licking up and down the shaft of his cock with the flat surface of her pink tongue. She made sure she licked every part of his dick before moving down to his balls and licking them. Marcus kept looking down at her. He loved watching her.

"I loved what you did to my balls yesterday. Can you do it again?"

Angela pulled her mouth off his dick and smiled up at him, "Turn around and lay down on your stomach, Marcus."

He turned over onto his stomach and then got up on his elbows and knees. He spread his thighs apart so Angela would have clear access to his balls. He loved it when she had massaged them yesterday, and he was hoping for more of the same today.

But Angela had another idea. She placed both of her hands on Marcus' butt cheeks and pulled them apart, exposing his puckered anus. She lowered her face, stuck out her tongue and slowly licked around his asshole. She worked her tongue around the perimeter for a minute, and then pushed the flat surface of her tongue directly on his asshole. She licked him vigorously. Marcus could not believe she was doing this to him, and couldn't believe how good it felt. He'd never been touched this way by a woman, and he loved what she was doing to him. She licked him for a few more seconds and then grabbed his cock with her hand and began to slowly jack him off. This was too much for Marcus. A minute later he yelled out, "I'm coming! I'm coming now!"

Angela bent his dick back towards her mouth and placed her tongue under the head. Then she stroked down hard on his dick, and a six-inch strand of thick white come shot out of Marcus' black dick and onto her tongue. She continued stroking him and two more strands landed on her tongue. She relaxed her grip a little but continued stroking... milking every drop of semen out of him.

Marcus said, "Oh fuck Angela, that was amazing. You really know how make a man happy."

Angela pulled her tongue in and swallowed. "Yum, you taste good Marcus. And thanks for the complement. I'm glad I got a chance to do that. I like getting kinky sometimes. It's not every day I get to lick a guy's asshole and swallow his spunk." She looked him in the eye and smiled, "Did you like it?"

"Fuck yes! Can you be a pal and encourage Maria to do that to me?"

Maria was still busy pounding Jason in the ass with the dildo, but when she heard her name she looked up.

"Hi guys, um... I guess I forgot you were there. Did you come yet Angela?"

Her friend replied, "Nope, but I want to really bad." She turned around and faced Maria. Then she placed her ass on Jason's face and said, "Jason, can you lick my asshole, please?"

Jason whispered, "I'd be glad to darling."

She leaned her torso over his stomach and arched her back so he had easy access to her anus. Jason stuck out his tongue and eagerly licked her butt hole. He even tried to penetrate it with the tip of his tongue.

"Yes honey, that's it... ooh that feels nice." Jason's dick was right in front of her. She looked at it closely. Maria had been fucking his ass for about a half hour now, and she thought he needed to come soon, or he would be so sore tomorrow that it would hurt for him to walk.

She looked at her friend, "Maria, I want Jason to come at the same time that I come. I'm going to rub my clit, and I'll tell you when I'm getting close. Here's how you can make Jason come. Keep fucking him with the dildo, but slowly. Next, wrap your index finger and thumb around the base of his scrotum and make a tight ring, forcing his balls down into his sack. You can pull down and squeeze his balls at the same time... he likes that. Then when I start to come, you grab his dick with your other hand and stroke down the shaft. Grip it really hard and move your hand slowly down his cock to his balls."

Maria grinned back at her friend, "Ok Angela, you know what your husband likes. Is that ok with you Jason? Do you want to come soon?"

Jason was busy licking his wife's asshole, but he held up one hand and made the 'OK" sign.

Angela raised her torso back up and pushed her ass down hard onto Jason's tongue. Then she moved one hand down to her pussy and began fingering her clit. She closed her eyes, and increased the speed and pressure. A minute later Angela felt the muscles in her pussy begin to contract. She opened her eyes and said, "Now Maria, make Jason come!"

Maria was squeezing Jason's balls with her left hand. She grabbed his cock with her right hand. Starting at the head, she slowly stroked her hand down his shaft. The head of Jason's dick was bright purple. He arched his back and thrust his hips upwards as a thick strand of come shot out of his dick and landed on his chest. Maria stopped moving and waited for ten seconds to see if he would ejaculate again.

She looked at Jason's face and said, "OK, you're still my bitch Jason... I want you to come for me... now!" A second time she pushed the dildo inside of him, pulled down on his balls, and slowly stroked his cock, and again a thick strand of white semen shot out of his dick, hitting his stomach.

She giggled, "I can make him come when I want!"

Angela said, "Wow, that's so cool! Do it again!"

Maria spat on Jason's dick and looked him in the eye, "Bitch... come for me... now!" And for the third time Maria shoved the dildo home, squeezed hard on his balls, and slowly jacked his cock. And for the third time, Jason's spunk squirted out, landing on his stomach.

Maria yelled, " I am a goddess! I feel like an Amazon priestess! I have power over men to make them come when I see fit!"

She pulled the dildo out of Jason's ass and began dancing around and clapping her hands over her head. She'd never felt so alive before.

Angela leaned forward and cleaned the semen off of Jason's chest and stomach with her tongue. She loves swallowing her husband's come.

Marcus had been sitting off to the side of the blanket, watching his friends. He called out to Maria, "Hey babe, you were awesome. Can you be a goddess for me when we get home, please?"

She looked over at her husband and laughed, "Yes Marcus, I'd be glad to make you my bitch!"

Angela and Jason both laughed out loud and clapped for Maria. Angela thought to herself, "What a great friendship we have. I love all of these people."

The four campers sat on the blanket and relaxed, enjoying the warm afternoon sun. No one spoke, and that was ok. They all wanted to think about what had happened and process their feelings. After a short while they decided to go for a swim, as they were feeling kind of sweaty and wanted to clean up. The clear cool water was invigorating. When the sun started to set they put on their clothes. The men gathered wood for the fire and the women started dinner.

After dinner they sat around the campfire, sipping wine and sharing a joint.

Maria stood up and addressed the group, "I just wanted to say that I am insanely happy. I love you all so much. For me, today was even better than yesterday. It was truly one of the best days in my life, and I really appreciate you all for sharing it with me."

Angela asked, "I think I already know the answer to this, but what did you like most today?"

Maria grinned, "That's easy. What I liked was the feeling of being the person with the power; the person in control." She looked at the men, "A lot of women don't get to have that feeling. It made me feel special... that my wants and desires count." She looked Jason in the eye, "The best thing was being able to make you come when I wanted. So I have to ask you Jason, was that true? Did I have the power to make you come?"

He cleared his throat before answering, "All I remember is when you stroked down on my dick, I thought about when we were in high school and the first time you sucked my dick. That memory is so special for me. When I relive that in my mind I can't stop my body from responding. Over the years I've jacked off to that memory a lot... I mean at least hundred times!"

He looked at his wife, "I hope that doesn't bother you. You're the one I want to be with... only you Angela!"

She smiled back, "You're so sweet. I don't mind if you fantasize about Maria sometimes, as long as I'm the only one you really fuck!"

Jason spoke, "Well, thank you all for making my fantasy come true. It was better, wilder, sexier and kinkier than I had ever dreamed of. In fact, I can feel my dick stirring now when I think about it." He stuck his hand into his shorts and adjusted his dick and balls. "I loved getting pegged." He walked over to Maria and gave her a kiss on the lips. "Thank you for that Maria."

Angela went next. "Well guys, what I liked most was licking Marcus' asshole and jacking him off, and helping and watching my girlfriend fuck my husband in the ass. That was very special. I can see myself reliving that in my mind while I push my rabbit vibe into my pussy. Whew... that was so... fucking... hot!"

Marcus spoke last. "I like watching other people have sex. It's just fun for me. And having Angela jack me off while licking my anus was cool. Something I'd never thought about before, but I hope I get to do it again soon." He looked at his wife and grinned, "Next time will it be with you, Maria?"

She returned his smile, "Yes Marcus. I promise we can do that too. So sweetheart, are you going to tell us about your fantasy? Tomorrow is your fantasy day. "

Marcus stood up before answering. "My fantasy has two parts, so I want to have a morning session, and another session after lunch, so we need to get a good night's sleep."

The rest of the group laughed out loud. Maria hooted out, 'Alright Marcus! Don't be shy about asking for what you really want. Remember, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, so go for it!"

Angela raised her hand to speak, "That's fine with me. Tell us about the morning session now, and then you can fill us in at lunch about the second session. Is that ok with everyone?" The others nodded their heads in agreement.

Marcus continued, "I love looking at pussy, and I love eating pussy. I want both of you ladies to put on a show for us. I want you to let us devour you with our eyes, and our mouths. I want to eat both of you." He looked over at Jason, "We can take turns, is that ok with you?"

"Fuck yes! This will be the first time I get to go down on Maria. Wow, another fantasy gets fulfilled!" He clapped his hands and stomped his feet on the ground.

Angela stood up and walked over to Marcus. "Thank you Marcus. This will be fun for us girls too." She looked at her girlfriend, "Right Maria?"

"Oh yes, I love cunnilingus. I can't wait! Do you want us to wash down there, or do you want the natural smell?"

Marcus smiled back at her, "I love the smell of your cunt, but I'd appreciate it if you'd wash your asshole. I don't care for the butt smell."

His wife kissed him on the cheek, "Will do, thank you for being honest with us, dear. OK everybody, let's get some sleep, we have a big day tomorrow."

12