Mattie Lake Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joefelton
joefelton
210 Followers

"Ready babe?"

Maria looked up at him, "Yes Marcus. Pee on me, please."

Marcus grabbed his dick and aimed it at Maria.

The idea of a husband pissing on his wife intrigued Angela, and she was starting to get aroused. She stood up and approached Marcus.

"Wait Marcus, I just thought of something that might make this a little more interesting. Can I hold your dick while you're peeing on her? I've always wondered what it would be like to help a guy pee."

"Sure Angela. I want you to aim it so I pee on her clit, and also inside her pussy, ok?"

"Yes sir!"

Angela stood next to Marcus' right hip and was facing him. She reached in with her right hand, grabbed his flaccid black dick and began to stroke it slowly. It only took a minute to make him hard. Marcus closed his eyes and pushed down on his pelvic muscles, causing a stream of piss to shoot out of the small slit on the head his penis. At first the stream landed on one of Maria's thighs, but Angela made an adjustment and was soon shooting the stream directly into her girlfriend's open cunt.

Angela giggled, "Right on the target. Go for it Marcus."

Marcus pushed down harder and the volume of urine doubled. Angela moved the stream around, all over the surface of Maria's pussy, and then aimed for her clit. She held the stream there and looked down at her friend's face. "How does that feel Maria? Do you like it?"

Maria giggled, "Yes, I like it, but it kind of tickles... but in a really nice way. I think if you did this long enough I could get off."

Marcus continued peeing on his wife for another minute before his bladder was empty. His dick was rock hard and he had a big smile on his face.

"That was fucking awesome!"

He looked over at his buddy, "Ok Jason, your turn. Do you want to pee on Maria or your wife?"

Jason replied, "I think I prefer peeing on Maria. I'd like to try to make her come if I can."

Jason placed his feet on either side of Maria's thighs, looked at her face and smiled. "I have to pee really bad. There's a lot for you Maria!"

Maria smiled back at him, "That's sweet of you, Jason. Let me rub my clit for a little while. I'll tell you when I'm getting close. Then Angela can shoot your pee on my clit like she did before. This is going to be fun!"

Maria brought both of her hands down to her pussy, and proceeded to stick two fingers of her left hand inside of her, while she used two fingers of her right hand to rub her clit as fast as possible. Soon she was breathing faster and harder. After a couple of minutes she arched her back and lifted her hips a foot off the tarp. She yelled out, "Now Jason, pee on my clit!"

Jason pushed down with his abdominal muscles and started to urinate. A few drops started coming out, but that soon became a full stream of warm pee, landing directly on Maria's tingling clitoris. A few seconds later she moaned, "Yes, yes, yes... oh... fuck... yes... I'm coming!" She closed her eyes and her body began to tremble, but only for a few seconds.

She opened her eyes, looked at Jason, and gave him a warm smile. "Thank you dear. That was so nice. I'm in heaven!" She rested for about a minute and then she remembered that she had to pee too. She stood up, looked at Marcus and asked, "Would you like us to pee on you now?"

Marcus thought for minute before replying. "I'm going to lie down, and then I want you to jack me off while Angela pees on my dick and balls. After that you girls can change places. What I really want is to have a huge orgasm while Maria pees on my dick." He looked at the ladies and grinned.

Maria giggled, "That's hot Marcus! I want to watch you shoot your load while I go to the bathroom all over you. Let's get started."

Marcus laid down on the tarp, with his hands behind his head so he had a clear view of his genitals. Maria knelt down between his open thighs, grabbed his dick with both hands and began to stroke it up and down. She gripped in lightly, but as his dick began to grow she increased the pressure. When he was fully erect she picked up the bottle of lube and squirted a generous amount on the head of his dick. She covered the entire surface of his shaft, and then began to stroke it, fast and hard. She looked up at Angela, who was standing next to her, intently watching her jack off her husband, "Ok Angela, squat down and pee on him, please."

Angela giggled, "I'd love to. Are you ready for your golden shower Marcus?"

He looked up at her, "I'm more than ready Angela. Do it now please."

Angela placed her feet on either side of Marcus' hips and squatted down so her pussy was two inches above his balls. She pushed down with her pelvic muscles and a stream of warm yellow piss shot out of her, landing directly on his scrotum. She rocked her hips forward and then back, showering his hard black dick and balls in her pee, while Maria continued stroking him.

Angela whispered, "Oh fuck that feels good... my eyeballs were floating. Do you like how it feels Marcus?"

"Yes baby, thank you so much. I love it."

She continued peeing for another minute, and then stood up and said, "Ok Maria, let's switch places. I'll jack Marcus off until he tells us he's going to come. Then you can squat over him, but don't start peeing until you see his semen starting to come out. Then let it all out and aim for the head of his cock. That should look really hot watching his spunk squirt out while he's getting a golden shower."

Maria laughed, "Wow Angela, you're a filthy slut. I love it when you talk dirty."

Angela replied, "I'm just getting warmed up. Wait until tomorrow when we do my fantasy. I'm pulling out all the stops. I hope you guys can handle it."

Maria chuckled, "I guess we'll find out tomorrow."

The two women stood up and gave each other a hug and a kiss on the lips. Then they changed places with Angela kneeling between Marcus's open muscular thighs. Maria knelt on the ground beside her girlfriend so she could watch Angela work her husband's cock with her hands.

Angela looked over at Jason to check on him. He was sitting on a log about six feet away, casually masturbating. Occasionally he would spit into his hand for lubrication. "How's it going, Jason? I hope you're not feeling left out."

"Don't worry about me, dear. This is Marcus' turn, so make sure he gets what he wants. I don't mind sitting here watching you guys play. I'll ejaculate soon enough." He thought for a few seconds and said, "What the fuck, I think I'll come right now!"

Jason stood up and approached the group. He picked up the bottle of lube off the ground and squirted some into his right hand, and coated the surface of his dick with the slippery liquid. He made a ring around his dick by bringing the tips of his index finger and thumb together, like making an "OK" sign. He stroked down... hard and slow. The head of his cock turned purple and a four-inch strand of thick white come spurted out of his slit and landed on the ground. He pumped his dick two more times, and two more strands hit the ground.

The ladies watched him intently and "Ooh'd and ah'd" while he was coming.

Maria looked at him and smiled, "That was hot Jason. Thanks for letting us watch!"

"Oh you don't have to thank me. Believe me, it was my pleasure." Jason sat back down on the log.

Angela now turned her attention to Marcus. She picked up the bottle of lube and squirted some on the head of his dick. She used her palm to spread the liquid all over the surface of his shaft. Then she grabbed the head and stroked down slowly. When her hand was halfway down she grabbed the head with her other hand and again stroked down slowly. When one hand would get to the base she would let go and then grab the head again, so there was always at least one hand stroking slowly down his shaft.

She continued stroking him and Marcus began to moan, "Oh shit, Ang, that feels so nice... ooh... it feels so... fucking... nice!"

Angela smiled, "I can see you like it Marcus. Should I keep going? Should I stroke you harder, baby?"

"Yes please, more!"

Angela gripped his dick hard, and continued slowly stroking him. A drop of clear pre cum emerged from the opening.

"He's getting close now, Maria. I think you need to squat over him... and be ready to pee."

Maria straddled Marcus hips, with her pussy just above Marcus' genitals. Marcus moaned, "I'm going to come... I can't control it."

Maria looked down at his dick, and saw some semen starting to emerge. She bore down with her abdominal muscles and let loose a stream of pee directly on the head of Marcus' cock. Now Angela began pumping him, harder and faster with her hands. Marcus thrust his hips up, and Maria pushed down as hard as she could releasing a huge stream of piss onto him.

Marcus yelled out, "Yes, yes, yes, that looks fucking amazing!" as five six-inch strands of semen quickly shot out of him and landed in the middle of his chest.

A few seconds later, Marcus relaxed and laid back down on the tarp, with his eyes closed and a smile on his face. Maria got up first, and then Angela stood up. She looked at the semen on Marcus' chest and remarked, "Holy shit, that's a lot of come... you must be really healthy." She reached down with her hand, wiped up most of the come, and then licked her hand clean with her tongue.

She looked at the rest of the group and giggled, "Ok, maybe I'm weird... or kinky... but I really like this stuff."

Jason smiled at her, "We're all friends here Angela, and we don't judge. Whatever makes you happy is good with us. Right guys?"

Marcus answered, "No problem, just enjoy yourself!"

Maria giggled, "I heard it has a lot of vitamins and minerals, and it's really good for you."

Angela laughed, "I'll bet it was a man that told you that, Maria."

"Yeah, I think it was Marcus who told me that" and they all laughed out loud.

The four friends relaxed for a while in the warm afternoon sunshine. Then the men picked up the tarp, rinsed it off in the lake, and then laid it over a large granite boulder to dry in the sun. Then they all took an invigorating swim in the clean cool water of Mattie Lake.

After dinner they all sat around the campfire, and thought about their amazing day.

Maria stood up to address the group, "Hey everyone. I just wanted to thank you all once again for a glorious day. I was trying to count up how many orgasms we've had as a group in the last three days... the count is right now is twenty-four!"

Her friends gave Maria a round of applause. "So tomorrow is our last day together, and I can't wait for Angela to tell us what we have to look forward to. Angela, can you tell us about your fantasy?"

joefelton
joefelton
210 Followers
12