Matt's Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwild
ruwild
2,336 Followers

"All those hours spent watching me bend guys to my will and now here you are on your knees before me. Just where you've always dreamed of being. My girl cock in your mouth, teasing the back of your throat. Feel how soft and silky the skin feels on your lips, on your tongue? Even better than you could imagine and look how cute you are with those full, cock sucking lips wrapped around me. Those lips were made to suck cock Matt, you were made to suck mine." Angel began to pump her hips a little and he could feel the crown of the head sliding back and forth, creating a sucking and swishing sound in his head. His eyes were watering and his jaws started to ache. Slowly he failed at holding his mouth open and his teeth drug across her skin. "Uh oh. Looks like you're going to need a lot more practice before we're going to do any marathon suck sessions. The feel of your teeth ruins the vibe, but that's okay. These folks came to watch me fuck you Matt." The crowd cheers again, louder than before and some comments are heard. 'Bend him over and lay the pipe to him Angel!' 'I want to see it go in his ass and pop out his mouth!' 'Use him Angel, make him your bitch!'

"You hear that Matt? This group is very excited about the cock in your mouth being in your ass. What about you? Are you excited? Not that it matters what you think or feel, that hard little penis is screaming at me that you like it, but I don't want you to be my bitch. You're not a girl and I don't want you to act like one. I like to fuck guys. I want to hear your young man's voice groaning in pleasure and pain as I fuck you. I'm a woman who fucks men and I like it that way." She stepped back from Matt, cock shiny from his attention and ordered, "Get undressed. All of it."

"Angel, please. I don't want to do this. I...I...just want to go home." Tracy was still on stage and stepped up to Angel and Matt.

"Now's no time to get cold feet Matt! Maybe you need a little encouragement." To the crowd she made a pouty face and said, "Matt is shy. He doesn't want to get undressed in front of you." The audience started clapping and calling out encouragement and soon they settled into the chant,

"TAKE, IT, OFF! TAKE, IT, OFF! TAKE, IT, OFF!"

Matt looked at Tracy with pleading eyes, but was met with that ice cold glare. She leaned in and said only to him.

"Matt. Here's the deal. Angel is going to fuck you and I'm going to watch. If you truly hate it and can convince me that you'll never be interested in T-Girls again, I'll take you back home with me." Matt started to plead with Tracy,

"I don't need to do this to tell you I'm through with them! I won't ever look..." Tracy cut him off.

"It's too late for that now. The path back to me lies directly along Angel's big dick. If you don't let her fuck you, we're through. I won't live always wondering about our relationship." Matt looked around the room at all of the people.

"Do I have to do it in front of all these people? Can't we just take her back home with us?"'

"Hell no! They all paid to see this show and Angel is making a video for her website. How do you think I got her from Florida all the way to South Africa?" Matt realized that he was fucked. Right now. No matter what happened with Angel. Tracy saw the light of understanding grow on Matt's face. "Good. You understand." As she returned to the back of the stage Matt focused his attention on Angel.

"Matt, it's not good to keep a lady waiting." Angel purred. "Now get those clothes off!"

Matt rose to his feet and sullenly undressed. He pulled his shirt over his head, kicked his shorts to one side and stepped out of his shoes. He stood there in a pair of boxer briefs. Angel raised one eyebrow. Without saying a word she pointed to the shorts and motioned down. Like a petulant child Matt shoved his briefs to the floor and added them to the pile of clothes.

Angel played to the crowd as she slowly walked around Matt, inspecting him. She ran her hand over his chest, across one shoulder and down his back to his ass. She caressed his ass cheeks and then gave them a sharp slap.

"Look at that ass! Nice and round, not too big or small. Just right to act as a shock absorber for a high speed ass fucker!" Angel stepped up behind him and bumped her hips against his butt. He could feel her cock nestle into his butt crack like a hotdog in a bun. "Matt, I think you were made to be my fuck toy! Cock sucking lips and the perfect ass! What more could a girl ask for?" Applause and hoots filled the room. Angel leaned in close, her body pressed along his back and said into his ear. "Don't waste time worrying about Tracy. Once I'm finished with you won't want a girl like her ever again." Angel worked her hips, moving her heavy cock in his ass crack. "Feel that? It's nice and hard, ready to do deliciously deviant things to your sweet virgin ass." Addressing the crowd, "What do you say folks? Is it time for Matt to give his virginity to me?" The roar was deafening, but Matt still heard Angel's evil little chuckle. "I guess it's time baby. Bend over."

But Matt didn't. He couldn't bring himself to do it. This was like some surreal dream where he was getting something he had dreamed about, except now he wasn't sure he still wanted it. Maybe he had been humiliated in the cock comparison and maybe he had sucked her here in front of everyone, but damn it, it was going to stop here!

"No. No! I won't!" Angel pulled him tightly against her. One arm up across his chest and the other low across his stomach and hip. This pushed her cock deeper into his ass crack and he could feel it swell as her excitement grew. She had a raw power that was inimitable and when she licked his ear a shiver ran through him.

"Mmmmmm...are you going to struggle Matt? I like boys who play hard to get. Makes getting them all the sweeter." Hearing her say that made his knees weak, but he held his resolve. She nipped his ear with her teeth. "Struggle. C'mon, you can get away. After all, I'm just a woman and you're a strong young man. How can I hold you? How can I fuck you against your will?"

Matt suddenly started squirming and tried to pull away. Angel had to work at it, but she held him tight. The crowd was going crazy. Cheering for both of them as they struggled. Matt changed tactics and pushed backward. This caught Angel off guard and she lost her balance for a second. As they were falling backward Angel stepped back, forcing them to pivot on the way down and when they landed she was on top. Thankfully a mattress had been placed on stage behind them for later use and Matt landed mostly on it, but her full weight coming down on him forced the air from his lungs. All he could do was gasp beneath her, the fight knocked out of him with the breath. Angel sat up to let him breathe, but stayed astraddle his thighs. Beside the mattress were several bottles of liquid. She grabbed the first one and dumped a liberal amount into his ass crack and over her raging hard on. He was slicked up and ready for action. Angel turned to the crowd,

"Are you ready?" Deafening noise from the crowd. "That's it! Let me hear it! It's time to take Matt's virginity!" They're cheering like crazy, all the while thinking that this is all staged for the video. They have no idea that Angel is about be take Matt against his will. Angel placed the slippery head between his ass cheeks and located his hole with the tip. She is well practiced and knows to rub the lube around and dip it into his tight sphincter a few times before going in. Matt is still trying to catch his breath as he makes pleading noises. Angel leans up over him to get close enough to his ear for him to hear her. "Matt honey, this is going to be a little uncomfortable at first. I really don't want to hurt you, but we can't stop now. If I'm truthful with myself I don't want to stop. I like your ass Matt, it's really got me turned on. This whole thing is over the top and I'm loving it. Push back against me as I go in and I'll try to be gentle." She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek that left Matt confused. She actually wanted him? Was turned on by him and this whole situation? He could hear the excitement in Angel's sexy voice. "Here we go lover."

Angel sat back up and spread his ass cheeks with both hands. She placed the tip against him and said loudly,

"Here I come Matt! Happy 21st birthday!" The crowd was mesmerized as they watched the tip of Angel's cock spread him open. Against the back wall Tracy was breathing hard and a little trickle of her own excitement ran down the inside of her thigh. Matt opened further and further to accept Angel and when the head popped inside the crowd watched her disappear into him with one steady stroke. Matt arched his back and yelled into the mattress as she filled him. "Oh hell yea!" Angel groaned. "You got one nice ass baby! So tight and quivery. It feels like your milking me!"

Angel's red dress was up around her waist, but other than that she was still fully clothed as she began to fuck a completely naked Matt. He was only partially up on the mattress to where his hips hung on the edge and that held them up a little making it easy for Angel to pound his ass.

Matt wasn't struggling anymore. He was focused on what it felt like to get fucked. Not just the physical aspect of it all, but also the submissiveness. How easily she took him and used him for her pleasure. Angel pulled him up on his knees and squatted over his ass as she varied the tempo of her thrusts. Some were fast and hard, some long and slow and occasionally she would just grind against him.

"Oh baby, I can tell you were meant for this. You know how to take me and give me just what I need. I love the way your ass keeps squeezing my dick. Some guys never learn how to do that right and you're a natural!" She reached around behind them and found his cock with her hand and pulled it back between his legs. He was rock hard and when she rubbed her finger across the tip she could feel the pre-cum. She milked his penis toward the tip pulling more from him and rubbed it around the glans. It was slippery and her hand was tight and he could feel the pull all the way into his guts. He moaned into the mattress and then suddenly she was gone. Out of his ass and off of his body, but only for a second. Angel grabbed his leg and flopped him onto his back and shoved him farther up onto the mattress. In a second she was between his legs and back inside of him. She grabbed another bottle of lube and put some in her hand. The smell of cherries filled his nostrils as she grabbed his prick again and started stroking him in time with her thrusts. "Look at me, in my eyes. I want you connected to me. Look at my breasts and my long hair. I'm a hot woman who's fucking you and loving it Matt. Your little girlfriend can't do this to you. Can't make you feel like this. When I look in your eyes I can see that you like what I'm doing. When I grip your cock Its so rock hard that it screams you want me to fuck you. Look at Tracy." Matt did and he saw her rubbing her clit through her panties. "She's getting off on this scene too. But deep down she's afraid that I'm ruining you forever." Angel shoved her cock as deep into Matt as it would go. "This is what you like now. This is what you will crave. You're a guy that has found how exciting it can be to let go and submit to a woman like me and I want you as mine!"

Through all of this the crowd cheered and clapped and chanted, but Angel could sense that they were losing interest. They wanted the finale. Angel laid down onto top of Matt. Their faces only inches apart. She runs her fingers through his hair a few times then pulls his mouth to hers in a passionate kiss that he eagerly returns. Everyone in the room could tell that Matt had given himself over to Angel. They make out for a few moments more then she asked him,

"Are you ready to cum?"

"Yes!" He groans out for all to hear.

"I want us to come together. We have to give them a good show. Understand?"

"Yes, but I don't know if I can control it well enough to..." She bathes him in that radiant smile.

"Don't worry lover. When you start to cum, I'll be right there with you. Nothing turns me on more than making my guy cum while I'm fucking him."

Angel got up off of Matt and pulled him into a standing position. She turned him around and squatted down a little. He spread his ass cheeks for her and when she pushed back into him he shivered in delight.

"Angel, that feels so good! I don't ever want you to stop, but I'm going to cum soon!" The crowd is rowdy again when they hear this and see Matt reach back to grab Angel's hips in his hands. Angel tells them.

"I'm going to cum in his ass. I'm going to give him a big creampie and then he'll belong to me! C'mon! I want to hear you chant! CREAMPIE!" And as one they roared,

"CREAMPIE! CREAMPIE! CREAMPIE!"

Angel reached around, grabbed Matt's cock and started to shake it like a whip cream can while she pounded his cute butt. Both of them started groaning and moaning, calling out each other's names as they built to a crescendo.

"Oh Angel! I'm cumming, I'm CUMMING!!!!" When Tracy heard that she rushed over and dropped to her knees in front of Matt. Angel feels Matt's ass clamp down on her and that sends her over the edge. She is too engrossed in her orgasm to aim Matt's cock.

"I'm cumming too! Oh Matt! I'm cumming inside of you! Here's your real birthday present!"

As the words left her mouth Matt was squirting cum all over Tracy. Angel rose up lifting Matt onto his toes and exploded deep in his ass. Tracy's hand was working furiously under her dress and as Matt's cum showered over her she came to a screeching orgasm with them. The crowd exploded into applause and cheers. People whistled and hollered and stamped their feet. Angel let Matt back down as they caught their breath and looked over his shoulder at cum splattered Tracy. She said to him,

"Wow. I didn't see that coming." He shook his head in agreement. "You've got one more thing. The money shot. I'm going to pull out of you and you're going to turn your back to the crowd, spread your ass cheeks and let my cum run out of you."

When Angel pulled out he turned his back to the crowd, bent forward at the waist a little and pulled his ass apart. Angel stood beside him and bent down to give him a kiss on the back as she watched her cum run out and drip on the floor. There was another huge cheer from the crowd. Angel pulled Matt back around and motioned to Tracy to get up. Angel got between them and with her guidance they all took a couple of bows as the crowd clapped and cheered. On wobbly legs Tracy stepped forward and told the crowd,

"Thank you for coming! I'm glad you enjoyed the show!"

The crowd took the hint and began to filter out the door as they chattered about the show. Matt's head was all a swirl. This was hands down the most off the hook, incredible thing he had ever done in his life. His ass was tired and a little sore, but if Angel grabbed him and wanted another go he would swoon into her arms. He was hers if she wanted him. When he came out of his daze and looked around Tracy and Angel were handing him a glass of Champagne. Tracy leaned in and kissed him on the lips. It was an eager kiss, but a little nervous and reserved. Angel said to her,

"So. Our deal was if I made him cum he was mine."

"That's what I said." Tracy sullenly agreed. A smirk touched the corners of Angel's mouth.

"Sounds like you're having second thoughts."

"Well, I have to admit that I really liked watching you fuck him. It was a huge turn on and something that I'd like to try...that is, if he'd let me." Tracy gave a sidelong glance at Matt. Angel looked at him too and asked,

"Well?" Matt was blown away. Things were suddenly very different from what he'd thought.

"Um, sure! I'd be willing to try that! But, I was wondering...what are you doing the rest of the night Angel?"

"Well if Tracy liked once maybe she'll like it again. What do say Tracy? Why don't we give Matt one hell of a good birthday present?" Tracy excitedly agreed,

"Sounds great to me!"

And that my friends is how Matt had the most incredible birthday ever and broadened his horizons in the process. Just when he thought his whole relationship was going down the tubes his model girlfriend found a whole new thing to try out in all those public places. But there again, those are stories Matt will have to tell....

ruwild
ruwild
2,336 Followers
12