Matt's Change

Story Info
Matt learns something when his sister moves in.
2.2k words
4.22
120.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Matt. I'm about 6' 1", 170 lbs, 26 years old, nice tan, and decent looks. I live in an apartment in the city and work as a trainer in a health club. It's decent pay and the works easy as I used to be a baseball player in college until I busted my rotator cuff and needed surgery. I hate to think that I could've been in the major leagues, but that is the past.

One day my parents called me up and told me my sister, Katherine but I call her Kat, needed place to stay while she was going to college. I couldn't refuse and a couple weeks later she arrived. Kat is a gorgeous girl. She's almost my height, with ample breasts, long legs, and platinum blonde hair. She's also a lesbian. My parents are all right with that and are very accepting of what normal people consider deviant lifestyles.

I jokingly told her that it was cool to have girls over as long as she kept it in the guest room that I had prepared for her. Kat laughed and told me that she'd take full advantage of the freedom I'd given her.

Everything was going all right until a week after she moved in.

"Hey Matt!" Kat called from the other room, "Can you come in here for a second?"

"Sure." I replied.

When I got into the room Kat had a strange grin on her face.

"What's that for?" I smiled.

"I didn't know you liked she males!" She laughed as she tossed a transsexual porn mag at me.

I started laughing, "That's a friend of mines."

"It's alright," Kat said with a frown, "I won't tell Ma and Pa if you think they'd care."

"No seriously," I replied as I handed it back to her, "I like women nothing else."

Kat flipped through the pages and found a gorgeous she male getting her big dick sucked by a big titted girl.

"Oh!" Kat started grinning again, "You want to be one!"

I was slow to respond and just rolled my eyes.

"Either way," She said, "You'd be a cute girl."

"See you later Kat." I laughed as I went to my room. I sat down on my bed and remembered how Tim, a friend of mine, had shown Hank, a major homophobe, the magazine to freak him it. Man had it worked! Hank threw the magazine into the trash like a bag of dog shit. Hank was so pissed he almost decked Tim. I laughed for a while.

I stopped laughing when I realized I'd never though about being a woman. I'd never really done a lot of guy stuff, aside from baseball. I'd always had an interest in making clothing and I was quite the seemster, if I do say so myself. I had never liked women who wore "girly" clothes though. I'd always like wearing baggy comfortable clothes.

After thinking for a while I realized the only thing I was sure about was that I didn't like men. I didn't mind homosexuals at all, my great relationship with my sister is proof of that, but I knew I didn't like men at all.

To try and reassure myself of my manhood I went into the main room to watch the football game. The apartment only has three rooms a bedroom, a smaller guest room, and a dining/living/kitchen. The Reds were beating the Bears big time. I must have looked troubled because Kat gave a double take when she walked in.

"You want a beer?" Kat asked as she walked in.

"Sure," I replied with a somber tone.

"Something wrong big guy?" She said as she sat down and handed me a beer.

"Oh yeah I'm fine." I said trying sound happy.

"Girl trouble?" She asked quizzically.

"No. I'm good, the Bears are getting their asses kicked." I replied.

"Never really recovered after the '85 team broke up." She sighed.

After an awkward silence Kat looked at me and said, "I'm sorry if I struck a nerve, if I said something..."

"No, don't be sorry," I replied, "It's just..."

"You started thinking about it?" Kat said knowingly.

"Yeah..." I replied slowly, "I like having a penis, but I think I want to be a women."

"Dude," She laughed, "Most tranny's never get it cut off. It's not a requirement."

"I'm sorry if this is weird." I replied, "I just discovered it and never had any idea."

"Not at all," Kat replied, "Actually, my fuck buddy said she fantasized about you as one. If you want to talk to her about it she should be here in a couple minutes."

After a pause I agreed and Kat smiled.

"Go shave you legs and arms quick." Kat said, "It'll make you more effeminate."

When I finished, Kat's girlfriend, Jennifer, got there she said she'd keep everything confidential. Jennifer was about 5' 6" with a beautiful face, average but perky tits and nice skin. Kat explained the situation as we said down on the couch.

"So you think you want to be a woman?" Jennifer said coyly.

"Yes." I said sheepishly.

"No," Jennifer laughed, "Don't be shy, it's alright. I'm guessing what you're worried about is losing your penis?"

"It's kind of important to me." I joked.

"Well I'm sure it's a big part of your life," She laughed, "And you can keep your dick by all means. Why don't we get you some different clothes on?"

"I'm not really into girly clothes." I replied awkwardly.

"That's perfect," Kat said, "You can try some of mine. I call dibs on make up detail!"

People sometimes thought we were twins because we had always dressed alike, so this was a pretty good idea. Kat didn't dress girly at all, she was a complete tomboy and acted more like a guy then a girl.

We walked into Kat's room and they started pulling out clothes. After what seemed like forever Kat and Jennifer turned to me. Kat raised her eyebrow and pulled out a sexy pair of black silk panties and Jennifer raised a matching bra.

"You don't mind wearing my underwear do you?" Kat asked.

I gulped and went bug eyed.

"It's only this once," Kat said exasperated.

"I hope you can't fit into mine." Jennifer laughed.

That broke the tension and we had a chuckle. I reluctantly agreed and got up to change in my room.

"Where are you going?" Jennifer said sexually, "You can change in here."

"I'll keep my eyes closed if it matters that much," Kat replied.

I looked back at the door nervously, and then started taking off my shirt. Jennifer and Kat started clapping. I got down to my boxers and looked up at them.

"It's alright." Jennifer said obviously hot.

Kat was muffling a chuckle behind Jennifer; she obviously hadn't told her that she told me. I dropped my boxers and revealed my cock.

"Kat wasn't kidding when she said you were her big brother." Jennifer joked.

I quickly got the panties and slipped them over my growing member. They weren't nearly as constricting as I thought they'd be and they made my large dick look massive.

"Be careful not to bust those," Kat laughed, "Jesus Christ!"

I fumbled around with the bra for a while and finally got it on. Jennifer whispered something to Kat, who rolled her eyes as Jennifer giggled. Kat stuffed the bra with padding and I put on a plain white tee and jeans. The jeans were only slightly less baggy then the ones I'd just taken off.

"You look great." Kat grinned giving me a little punch into the shoulder.

Jennifer sat me down and Kat started doing my makeup. When she was done, Kat led me to a full-length mirror and I didn't even recognize myself. I looked like a beautiful girl with big tits and short hair.

"She's right," Jennifer said, "You look good enough to fuck."

Jennifer took my hand and led me into my room and laid me down on the bed. She began making out with me, getting a great response from my giant cock. As she made out with me she fondled my "breasts" and completely dominated me, I loved it. I took off her shirt and found she wasn't wearing a bra. She immediately shoved her tits into my face and I began licking and foundling them as much as possible.

Jennifer took off her skirt and panties and kneeled on my arms as she forced her wet pussy onto my face. I was a good cunnilingus and soon had her moaning like a banshee. She turned around, still not letting my arms free, and began to undo my pants. Jennifer reached down and grabbed my thick dick and tried to pull it out.

"Fuck," Jennifer growled, "It's too big."

She refused to let me loose to help her and eventually got my pants off. Jennifer tried to suck my dick down but couldn't even get it past her teeth. Jennifer got off me and impaled herself, letting loose a moan from both of us. She began to thrust herself up and down on me as fast as she could. I could feel her pussy tightening and getting ready for orgasm after only about ten minutes.

"Jesus Christ!" Jennifer yelled as her pussy tightened on my dick.

She kept having orgasms bringing me within a daggers edge of my own. I was about to cum when Jennifer grabbed my dick by the base refusing to allow me release. She was barely able to fit her hand around it so I got a good grip and relaxed a bit. She led me to the desk and guided it so it lay flat.

"How long is it?" Jennifer asked as she opened the main drawer.

"I don't really know." I said in a higher more feminate voice.

Jennifer pulled out a ruler and handed it to me.

"I'm not going to let you cum until I know how much big this thing is." She ordered as she got on he knees and began sucking one of my huge balls as hard as she could.

I moaned and had trouble concentrating, but eventually laid out the ruler and put it against my dick.

"My god!" She moaned as she took a break and looked up, "It's over a foot! Flip the ruler come on, you don't want to jerk off do you?"

I did as she commanded and found it was 15 thick inches long.

"Holy shit, I don't think I'll feel another she male again. Usually tranny's have small weak peckers because of hormone therapy. I don't think I could live with myself if I put you through that." Jennifer said coyly as she let go of my dick and moved towards the bed, "We'll have to give you tits some other way."

I came over and she let me enter her. I was only able to pump a few more times before I pulled out and shot as much jizz as I could into her open mouth as she fingered her hot pussy. She took a ton in, but a lot spilled onto her tits. Jennifer rubbed it into them as I kept shooting jet after jet of hot sperm. My cock finally stopped cumming, but it was still hard as hell. Jennifer pulled it down and rubbed it against her post orgasmic pussy getting it lubed up.

"I want you in my ass." She said exhausted.

She kept rubbing it, getting more wet each time until the whole thing was covered in her juices. Then she turned over and put her hands on the headboard. Jennifer braced her self as I spread her cheeks and began to slowly push my dick into her. As I fit myself in I began to finger her. I went slow at first, because her ass was so damn tight I didn't want to hurt her, and slowly let her ass accept my dick. Finally I could fit enough in and began to thrust and pick up speed until I could get the whole thing inside. Jennifer started going nuts pushing her ass back against me as my "breasts" pressed against her back.

I was feeling hornier this time and was almost ready to cum. Her ass being so tight, it almost hurt, didn't help me contain myself. Jennifer seemed sense this as her finger fucking became faster and much more intense. She was almost ready as my dick got insanely hard and prepared to shoot it's load.

"Put it in my ass!" Jennifer screamed suddenly, "I need your girl jizz in my ass!"

With that we both came at the same time. I didn't have as much jizz, but Jennifer told me later I still came a shitload, so this one didn't last as long. My dick came out of her ass with a pop as it softened and Jennifer and I lay together.

After a few minutes Jennifer grabbed my limp dick and began to clean the jizz off with her evil tongue.

"I think I can suck it off now," She joked and began to suck it down.

My dick started to inflate and her eyes bulged as she quickly pulled herself back.

"Come on!" Jennifer joked, "I was just starting to have fun."

"You really shook me." I giggled.

We put our clothes back on and went into the main room.