Matt's Cousin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh..." Matt started.

Jarvis cut him off. "No, nothing. You're fine."

Kaitlin accepted the response, then looked down and slid the hem of her shirt a little further up her bare thighs. Her legs were already open an inch or two but she parted them even further. From the sides though, where Matt and Jarvis were sitting, she was still covered.

Without raising her head, Kaitlin looked at Jarvis and Matt. Both were staring at the barely hidden spot between her legs. She swallowed the lump in her throat. "It's covered isn't it," she asked hoarsely.

Matt did not respond. Jarvis spoke for both of them. "What? ... Oh yeah... uh yes, I mean," he blurted.

"You're sure you can't see anything," she asked teasingly while lifting her head.

Without raising his eyes, Matt shook his head vigorously from side to side. Jarvis looked up and met her gaze. "Oh no, you're fine," he managed to say.

With shaking hands, Kaitlin picked up her coffee mug. Holding it tightly with both hands, she took a couple of sips. No one was saying anything. Matt and Jarvis continued to look her over but made an effort not to be obvious or fixate on any particular area.

Kaitlin had been genuinely surprised by the reaction of the guys to her playing with her breasts. Wanting to continue discussing sexual matters, especially when it was about her, she commented, "I didn't know guys liked so much to watch girls playing with their uh... tits."

Jarvis shot a warning glance at Matt who cautiously said, "Yeah, I think most guys kinda like that."

Kaitlin set her coffee mug on the table. That was the easy part but she wasn't sure how much further she was going to get. She raised a hand to the bare spot between her breasts and rested it against her skin. She looked at Matt, then Jarvis.

"Do you want us to look away," Jarvis asked politely.

"Uh, no..." Kaitlin said, swallowing hard, "I uh think that you watching is what might make it fun."

Jarvis averted his eyes momentarily to pick up his mug. When he did, Kaitlin slipped her hand inside the shirt. When he looked back she was just grasping the nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Covering her mouth with the other hand, she stifled a gasp of pleasure.

With the shirt covering her hand and breast, Jarvis had the better view on his side. Matt craned his neck, trying to see, but that turned out to be unnecessary. With her free hand Kaitlin hastily undid another button and pushed the shirt aside, giving her better access, and them, a better view. Matt and Jarvis both became wide-eyed.

Kaitlin pulled the shirt away from the other breast and cupped her free hand over it. She looked at her breasts, then at the guys watching her, as she squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples. A cry came from her mouth, her eyes glazed over and she lost all semblance of control.

Kaitlin's eyes went shut and her head snapped back. She slid forward in the chair, her shirt rising up and exposing her pussy. The guys stared openly as Kaitlin's hips gyrated and her hands pummeled her bare breasts. Her head jerked forward several times with gasps of pleasure. Then she shuddered, turned loose of her bare breasts and slid still further down in the chair. A number of seconds passed before she opened her eyes.

Kaitlin looked around, at Jarvis, then Matt. Oh they were looking at her alright, but as politely as was possible under the circumstances. She turned back to Jarvis and smiled. "Pretty slutty, huh," she observed.

"No, not at all," Jarvis replied, slowly surveying all of Kaitlin's exposed parts, "Just enjoying yourself it seems."

"I guess I did," Kaitlin said beaming. Without any show of urgency, she sat up and covered herself with the hem of her shirt. She closed the top of it and redid the last button she had undone. She turned to Matt. "Am I decent again," she asked.

Just as he was about to answer, Kaitlin's aunt Laura stuck her head out the door and asked, "Anyone want breakfast?"

The three looked at each other, then got up and headed for the house, Matt and Jarvis followed Kaitlin. As she walked toward the house she raised her arms to redo the bun at the back of her hair. As she did so the hem of the shirt rose a little, exposing the lower inch or so of her butt cheeks.

As they came through the door, Laura easily guessed why Kaitlin had chosen that moment to fix her hair. She looked at the cutoffs each of the guys was wearing and was not surprised to see the bulges there.

After they sat down, Laura brought a stack of pancakes, scrambled eggs and bacon to the table. As she put them down she said, "I've always been the center of male attention around here, but it seems I have gotten some competition."

Laura looked at Kaitlin and smiled. "I found something of yours on the bathroom floor. I put them in the hamper. Doesn't look like you'll be needing them anytime soon."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I hope you enjoyed reading part two of Cousin Matt as much as I did writing it. The final part of this three part series has already been written and will be submitted soon.

Thank you for reading and thank you in advance for taking the time to vote and comment.