Matt's Story - Pt. 01

Story Info
Story of a young man coming of age in a Femdom household.
3.2k words
4.1
18.3k
28

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/25/2024
Created 05/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt's Story -- Pt. 1

My name is Matt and I am a 19-year-old freshman, attending our local community college.  I am almost six feet tall and slim, toned but not muscular.  I have blonde hair and blue eyes and sport an eight-inch cut cock when hard.  I live at home with my 45-year-old mother and 18-year-old sister, Mary, who is a senior in high school.  Our father left many years ago when we were still small children.

It was Saturday, no school, and I had plans to take my new drone to a local park to learn how to fly it.  I was in my room checking it out when my mother yelled at me to give her a hand.  I put the drone on the shelf and went downstairs.  She had a chest she wanted to load in the back of her SUV to take to her mother's house, so I helped her carry it out and load it.  She told me she would be gone for the day but back in time for dinner.

In our house, my sister and I had bedrooms upstairs, sharing a bathroom.  Mother had her ensuite on the first floor, and we worked it out with her as long as we kept it clean upstairs, it would be our private area.

I realized this would be a great time for me to check out some of my favorite porn sites and jerk off a load.  I hurried back to my room, noticing Mary had her door closed, as usual.  I went into my room, closed my door and pulled off my clothes.  I walked over to my desk, stroking my already hard cock.  Sitting down, I pulled up one of my favorite sites.  I had become turned on and fascinated with Femdom, so that is what I logged into.  I had noticed the past year anytime I searched for porn sites, Femdom seemed to be the most I found.

Sitting back and watching a video with a rough Domm working over a guy, I started working my hand up and down my cock.  Being young and constantly horny, it didn't take long.  Soon I shot a nice big load onto my belly and chest.  Pausing to catch my breath, I shut down the computer and grabbed a rag to wipe myself off.   Getting dressed, I picked up my drone and headed for the stairs.  As I walked past Mary's closed door, I yelled to her, "Mom is gone for the day.  I'm heading to Crandall Park."  I got no response and left.

After an hour of flying the drone around, the battery was getting low, so I headed home.  Thinking about it, I thought I might be able to rub off another load and check out some other Femdom sites, and my dick started getting hard.

Walking into the living room, Mary was sitting on the sofa looking at the large screen TV.  

"Hey, bro," she smiled at me, "You have to see this."

"Not now," I answered and took at step toward the stairs.

"No," she said, "You really must see this."  With that, she turned up the volume and I heard some heavy moaning.  Curious, I walked into the living room, and looking at the TV, my mouth fell open.  There as clear as day on the large screen was me, leaning back in my chair, naked, stroking my hard dick while staring at my computer with the Femdom site clearly visible.

"Watch," she said, "This is the best part," as my cock exploded the big load all over my belly.  This caused Mary to laugh.

"What?," I asked, dumbfounded, "How?".

Still laughing, she gave me a wicked grin and said, "Your new drone has a great camera, full HD.  And the WiFi works great, it came up clear on my computer."  At that point, I realized I had left the drone and camera on while I helped Mother.

"You have to delete that," I told her, "You've had your fun.  You need to get rid of it before Mother sees it."

Looking me straight in the eye, still with her grin, she said, "Nope.  I've made a few copies, too.  I thought I'd show Mother and put it on the school blog site.  I'm sure all your friends would love to see it."

"No, Mary," I begged, "You can't do that.  Please."

"Oh, I will," she said.  "Unless..."  Her voice trailed off.

"What?", I asked.  "What do you want?   Anything, just delete it."

Looking me up and down, she looked into my eyes and said, "I own you.  From now on you will do everything I tell you.  If you don't, out goes the video to everyone."

"Okay, okay," I stammered, knowing she literally had me by the balls.  

"Come over here," she ordered.

I sat the drone down and walked over to her.  Looking up at me with a big smile, she said, "Strip."

When I hesitated, she got a mean look on her face and yelled at me, "Now, bitch.  I said strip.  Get those clothes off."

For some reason, I found it exciting to be ordered by a female, even though it was my younger sister.  I pulled off my shirt and tossed it aside.  With a red face, I pushed down my shorts and stepped out of them.  When I paused, she said, "Everything, I want you completely naked when we are home alone."

My face turned really red and I pushed my briefs down, freeing my cock which was now rock-hard.  I tried to put my hands in front to hide myself, but she ordered me to put them on top of my head.  So there I stood, completely nude, hard cock, standing in front of my kid sister.

Staring at me, Mary said, "Oh, we're going to have so much fun.  My own, personal slave boy.  Step over here."

I moved to stand just in front of her.  She reached out and grabbed my cock, wrapping her hand around it.  Then looking up at me, she said, "This now belongs to me.  You will not cum unless I give you permission."

"Okay," I moaned, loving the feel of her hand.

She slapped my cock, hard, causing me to yelp.  "From now on, you call me Mistress, you bitch," she yelled at me.

"Yes, Mistress," I moaned and she grabbed my balls and squeezed, hard. "I'm sorry, Mistress."

Leaning back, she picked up her phone and took a photo of me standing there. Then she said, "Go get me a soda, slave."

I went to the kitchen got a can of soda and started to walk back to her.  She yelled at me, "No, bitch.  Put it in a glass."

Turning red, I went back to the kitchen poured the soda into a glass, and went back to her.  As she took the glass from me, she said, "Hands on top of your head.  Spread your legs."

When I did she said, "This is your standing position.  When I tell you to stand, assume this position.  And sitting, you will be on the floor at my feet."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, my eyes lowered, "As you wish."

She drank some soda, her eyes roaming over my body, which she knew she now owned.  Finally, she stood.  "Upstairs, we have work to do," she said.   She followed me up the stairs, giving my ass a couple of hard slaps.

"Nice ass, slave," she said, "I'm going to have fun with it."

She pointed down the hall and said, "Your room," as she walked to hers.  Standing in the middle of my room, soon she joined me, carrying her laptop and a shopping bag.  

She sat at my desk, opening her computer and reaching into the bag.  She pulled out a small box with an electric cord attached.  Handing it to me, she said, "Put it on that shelf and plug it in."

After I did, she typed a bit on her laptop, then said, "Turn it a little to the left."  After I did, she said, "That's good, let's try it. Go lie on your bed."

When I did as she told me, she said, "Okay, that is good."

She stood and carried her laptop to the door.   Looking at me, she said, "Come.  Bathroom and bring the bag."

I picked up the bag and followed her to the bathroom.  When I got there, she was sitting on top of the toilet seat with her laptop on her lap.  "Get another camera and put it over there," she ordered me, pointing to a shelf beside the medicine cabinet.  

After I placed it and plugged it in, she typed on her laptop some more and said, "Yes, that will work.  Back to your room."

At the door to my bedroom, she told me to stop and wait until she said to enter.   After a moment, she said, "Come in and take two steps toward the camera.  Be sure to smile."

I did as she said, then she commanded, "Stroke your cock."

I stood there for a few minutes, stroking my rock-hard cock, looking at the camera with the little red light blinking.

Then she said, "Go lie down on your bed and stroke your cock.  Be sure to smile at the camera."

As I walked over to my bed, I couldn't believe I was actually doing this and that it really turned me on.  I lay down on the bed, my head turned to the side staring at the camera with a slight smile on my face as I stroked my cock with my left hand.

After a few minutes, she said, "Stop.  Reach up and grab your tits with both hands and squeeze them.  Pinch your nipples.  And remember to smile into the camera."

I did as she commanded, squeezing my breasts.  Then she told me to stroke my cock again.

"Okay, get off," she said, "Let me see you cum."

With all of the teasing and edging I had to go through, I was ready.  I stroked while she watched with a smile and soon I lifted my hips and shot a big load all over my belly and chest.  

Gasping, I fell back.  Mary looked at me and said, "Okay, now take some on your fingers and eat it.  Don't forget to smile at the camera."

So I scooped up some of my cum with a couple of fingers and put it into my mouth, all the while staring into the camera with the blinking red light.

"All of it," Mary commanded.  And I did, scooping up my own cum and feeding to myself.  I could not believe how excited I was to be dominated by her, making me do this.

Finally, after I had fed myself all of the cum puddled on my chest and belly, she stood up.

"Clean up and come downstairs," she ordered and left.  I went to the bathroom and used a warm washcloth to wipe my chest and belly, then walked down to the living room.

Mary was sitting on the sofa with her laptop, typing away.  Seeing me, she pointed beside her and said, "Stand here."

Obediently, I stood with my legs spread, hands on top of my head just to the side of her on the sofa.  Suddenly, a picture came on the big screen TV and it was me walking into my room, naked.  I faced the camera and started stroking my cock.  It was the video of what she had just made me do.

"Good," Mary said, watching the video as she reached out and wrapped her hand around my half-hard cock.  She absently stroked it as she watched her video, getting me hard again.

Finally, she stopped and looked at me.  "Go upstairs and put on the light blue gym shorts and come back down here," she ordered.

Of course, I did as she said.  With no underwear and very short gym shorts, the head of my cock hanging down wanted to peek out the leg hole on the left side.

When I came back down wearing only the shorts she had chosen, she looked at me with a big smile.  "Nice," she said, "Now go the yard."

I turned red in the face, knowing with every step, the tip of my cock would be peeking out, but I did as she ordered.

I got the mower out of the garage, filled the gas tank, and after a few pulls got it running.  Thank goodness we had a small yard.  I did the front first, hoping to hurry and get it done before anyone saw me and how I was dressed.  No such luck.  Mrs. Jacobs, a sixty-year-old widow living next to us, was out working on some bushes.  When she saw me, she stopped what she was doing and stared, with a big smile on her face.

I hurried and got the front done, I'm sure giving Mrs. Jacobs a good show.  I went to the back and quickly finished.   As I was putting the mower away, Mother drove up and put her car in the garage. Getting out and seeing the lawn mowed, she smiled and looked at me.

"Wow, Matt," she said, "It looks nice.  Thank you for mowing without me having to yell at you."

Blushing, I just smiled and said, "No problem, mom.  Glad I could do it."

She walked over and gave me a big hug, pressing her large breasts against me.  I was fighting the urge to get hard, as she kissed me on the cheek.

Stepping back and looking at me, her eyes especially checking out the bulge in my shorts with nothing to keep my growing erection down, she said, "Well, I appreciate it.  Let's go fix some dinner."

In the kitchen, Mary joined us.  Mother made mention of me mowing the lawn without being told, and Mary said, "I think Matt has turned over a new leaf.  He will probably be doing a lot more around here from now on."

Looking at me, letting her eyes fall on the tent in my shorts, Mother said, "Well, I am glad.  It is nice to have a man around to do things for us."

Then Mother said, "Honey, do you want to shower while I fix dinner?".

"I sure do, Mother," I answered and started for the stairs.  I went up to my room and peeled off my shorts.   My cock was now almost completely hard.  Mary walked into my room, looking at my cock with a smile.   She pulled another pair of skimpy gym shorts out of my closet and picked up a tee shirt.  

"Put these on after your shower," she told me, "And no more underwear."  Smiling, giving my hard cock a quick squeeze,  she left.

After my shower, I put on my clothes and went down to dinner.  Mother sat at the head of the table with Mary and I across from each other.  As we started to eat, I felt Mary's barefoot press against my crotch. I gave a little whimper as she wiggled her toes against my now-hard cock.

Then Mary slid her toes up under the leg of my shorts until they touched my bare cock and balls.  Again, I let out a low whimper and moan.

Looking at me, Mother said, "Honey, are you okay?" as she placed her warm, soft hand over mine.

Mary was smiling at me and I had a red face, but stammered to Mother, "Yes, Mom.  I'm okay, just a bit tired."

She squeezed my hand and gave me a smile.  "Well, thanks again for mowing the lawn, honey.  I really do appreciate it."

"No problem, mom," I answered as Mary continued to play with my cock with her toes.  "I was glad to help out."

Soon we were done with dinner.  Mary looked at Mother and said, "Maybe Matt would like to clear the table and do the dishes."  She pressed her foot hard against my crotch.  I got the implication.

"Yes, mother," I said.  "Let me clean up while you and Mary go relax."

"Well, go ahead and clear the plates," Mary said to me with a smirk, knowing my cock was now rock hard.

With my face turning very red, I stood and picked up my plate, holding it in front of myself trying to hide my tented shorts as best I could. Mother got a real eyeful, but said nothing.  She handed me her plate and I quickly went to the kitchen.  

As I started to wash the dishes, Mary came out with a glass.  Smiling at me, she slid her hand inside my shorts, giving my cock a squeeze. "Join us when you're done here," she said and left.

After finishing the dishes, I walked into the living room, hoping my half-hard cock was not creating too much of a tent in my shorts.  Both Mother and Mary turned their heads to look at me walking in, both giving me a smile.

"Sit here," Mary said, patting the middle of the sofa between them.  So I sat down, trying to keep the legs of my shorts from hanging open. I knew whatever I did, the head of my dick would be visible to them if they looked.  I thought I saw Mother taking quick glances and of course, Mary didn't hide the fact she was looking.  I was so embarrassed, my face red and could tell Mary was really enjoying it.

We watched a movie I would normally probably enjoy, but with my situation I could not concentrate on anything other than my exposing attire, squirming my way through it.  Mary seemed to be really enjoying my discomfort.  After the movie was done, Mother said it was time to head to bed.  I stood and headed toward the stairs, saying a quick goodnight.  

Mother stood and said, "Matt, honey, come here."  

I turned, my shorts slightly tented, and walked over to her.  She pulled me into a big hug, I could feel her large breasts pressing against me and it seemed her thigh was rubbing against my hardening cock.  She held the hug for a bit longer than normal, and looking me in the eye, she said, "Thank you again for being so helpful.  I really love the new you."

Blushing, I just said, "I'm glad to help out.  Good-night."  And headed upstairs.  Mary had already gone while Mother was hugging me.

As I walked into my room, my phone buzzed.  Looking at the screen, I saw it was a call from Mistress.  Apparently, Mary had changed her name on my contact list.  I answered the phone and it was Mary.

"Put your phone on speaker and set it down," she ordered.

I did as she said, noticing the red light blinking on the camera box.

"Strip," she said.

I took off my clothes and stood nude in the middle of my room.

"Don't forget to smile at the camera," Mistress said.  "Now jerk off. Let me see you cum."

My cock was rock hard from all the teasing, and looking at the camera and giving a big smile, I started stroking.  My hand was working up and down, and after a few minutes, Mistress said, "Go ahead.  Cum, bitch.  And give me a big smile."

I shot my load and looking at the camera smiled.

"Goodnight slave," Mary said and the red light went out.  I cleaned up and climbed into bed, and thinking about my first day in my new life, drifted off to sleep.

(To be continued)