Matty's Holiday Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy smiled as her mother brought a tray with coffee from the kitchenette, and though she hadn't thought about it before had come to realise her mother did look good.......

Tammy sat there in her white teeshirt and jeans, Judith in blue summer skirt and white blouse. It was Judith who began pouring the coffee..............

At that moment there was a knock on the door, and the door opened. Marie, the Filipino chamber maid came in. The three had become friendly with Marie over the ten days they had stayed there, and Marie seemed to have a crush on them. They had found out that she was there to work the summer and earn money to pay for her university course back home. "Come to change the sheets, clean bathroom and make beds......." Marie exclaimed cheerfully.

For the next couple of minutes Marie cleaned the bathroom, then stripped the beds, as Tammy and Judith chatted.

It was Marie who spoke to both of them. "See you have been having some good kinky fun." It was with the same innocence and lack of inhibition that she spoken to Matty on the previous Friday.

It was Judith who spoke. "What do you mean?"

Marie seemed open to chatting. "Well, it's obvious. Single bed not used since I made it last on Friday. Three pillows on the big bed. Lots of stains on the sheets. Three in a bed is kinky fun."

Tammy spoke again: "Not sure what you mean."

Marie wasn't to be stopped: "Well, if I was Matty I wouldn't be able to resist fucking you two. You're both so gorgeous. And if I were you, I would want him fucking me. He's so hot! If you two weren't here I would take my clothes off and get in his bed."

Judith was slightly shocked. "Marie, that's a bit out of order............."

Marie wasn't for stopping now. "You two given him a good show yet? All men like to see two hot women making love. Love to watch two women licking each others' pussies." Marie paused, noticing the two women squirming in embarrassment, then continued. "You haven't, have you. I bet you want to but are too embarrassed to say so."

Marie began to make the beds. Judith and Tammy sat shocked, as Marie continued. "You know, given half a chance I would make love to either of you. Would love to have my mouth buried between your legs. And I would let Matty do whatever he wanted to do to me as well. Love fucky-fuck."

It was Tammy who responded first in mock indignation. Somehow Marie had a knack of saying things that were rude and totally innocent."Marie, you are a very naughty girl. If Matty were here he would probably give you a good spanking."

Marie giggled. "He can do whatever he wants to me, as long as I get his cock in my pussy in the end. Or your tongue in my pussy."

Tammy didn't know why she said it. "Marie, what time do you finish work tonight?"

Marie said: "seven."

"Ok Marie, come here at half past, if you are happy for us to do whatever we want to you, if you are happy for Matty to do whatever he wants. We won't hurt you. But you do what we tell you." When she had finished, Tammy immediately regretted it, because she thought Marie would be hurt and offended.

Marie wasn't. "As long as you let Matty fuck me I'll come."

Tammy smiled. "I don't promise anything -- you will do whatever we want!"

Marie gave a big smile, then picked up the dirty bedclothes and walked out the door, without a yes or no.

After Marie had left Judith smiled inquisitively. Tammy winked. "Just felt she would be fun! Maybe Matty might enjoy a good show, but I reckon we could enjoy a good show with Marie and Matty -- and then we could toss up for which one we got after.........."

Matty returned from his fishing trip in the late afternoon. The two women made him a drink while Matty had a shower following his fishing trip.

Over the next couple of hours they ate and drank, with Tammy and Judith constantly teasing Matty that they had a special present for him, a present he would enjoy. Matty tried to get them to tell -- he would always be childishly excited at the prospect of a present! At last they were sitting on their balcony when there was a knock on the apartment door. Tammy sprung to her feet, went to the door and opened it. Stood in the doorway was a gorgeous slim, tall, shapely girl with long dark hair, wearing a simple loose-fitting light blue dress. Not wearing her nylon workcoat, Marie looked truly sensational. Tammy hugged her, then led her into the apartment.

"Honey, I've brought in your present." Tammy winked at Matty who suddenly felt confused. "Let me explain, honey. Marie here has been very naughty. She told me and mum that we should make love so you can watch. Isn't that naughty?" Tammy paused. "So this is your present. You will have to punish her. Put her over your knee. Spank her. And of course make her feel a bit humiliated. Play with her as well. And then we'll see what happens from there."

Tammy paused again, then turned to Marie. "So Marie, you've got a crush on Matty. You'd do anything for him. Well, lets ask a few questions first, then you can get over his knee....."

Tammy and Judith did ask questions. Particularly they asked her why she was so uninhibited. Apparently she had been brought up in a one room home with her 2 parents, three brothers and sister, and it was difficult to miss anything!

For Matty there was getting to be too much chat! All this chat about sex was getting to him. His cock was beginning to feel very tight in his shorts and he was squirming to get comfortable. But Matty had other thoughts on his mind. Tammy and Judith organising things, telling him what to do. Yes, he did want Marie and would have her. But there were other "presents" he would like first. A smile spread over his face.

"You know, Tammy, I really do want Marie and I'll have her, but I want a different present first. I want a good show. I think Marie might want a good show first. You and Judith. Mother and daughter. Both cumming in a gorgeous 69..........."

It had been the unspoken barrier to this moment. Somehow it was the barrier Judith and Tammy had both subconsciously not wanted to cross. Now it was brought to their consciousness. And Matty was telling them they had to. But they couldn't move.

Matty snapped at Judith. "Come on, mummy, get your clothes off. All of them."

Judith went red, looked shocked. Matty commanded her again. "Now. Strip. Everything." Judith was shocked, but slowly got to her feet. She kicked off her sandals. She began to undo the front of her blouse, until it was open down the front, then slipped it off her shoulders. As she paused all looked at her white lacy bra, holding two gorgeous tits.

Matty smiled, and Judith continued. Within seconds she had removed her bra and the other three were staring at a beautiful round pair of tits, with beautiful brown nipples standing hard on top. Matty nodded and Judith continued.

Judith reached around behind her and undid her skirt, letting it drop to the ground. She paused, then linked her fingers into her white lacy panties, bending over as she pulled them to her feet, then kicked them off. As she stood again Matty twirled his fingers, suggesting that she should spin so they could all see her completely.

The quiet moment was broken my Marie, in her usual uninhibited way. "Hey, Matty. No wonder you wanted her pussy. She is hot. I bet Tammy can't wait to get her head between her legs."

Matty smiled. Looking at Marie he pointed to the seat next to himself. Quickly Marie moved next to him. He looked at Tammy, then spoke in a commanding voice. "Okay, wife. Start by sucking her tits. But I want to you both naked in a moment, with your mouths clamped to each other's cunts." The crudity of his language was stark, but exciting for everyone there. Tammy did leap to her feet, move to her mother and dip her head to suck on one of her tits, letting her hands rest on Judith's shoulders, who moaned out loud the moment Tammy's lips had clamped hard on her nipple.

Matty lifted Marie onto his lap as they watched Judith and Tammy.

They watched as Tammy sucked on her nipples, then kissed her naked mother hard on the lips, thrusting her tongue into Judith's mouth. They watched as Tammy quickly stripped, dragging Judith to the floor. They watched as Tammy lay on top of her mother, kissing her again, while pushing her leg between Judith's legs, pushing it hard against Judith's pussy. They watched as Judith began to rub her pussy on Tammy's leg, while Tammy gripped her tits hard, kissing her forcefully. This wasn't gentle love making, this was raw sex, and both seemed to be hugely turned on by what they were doing, and by being watched.

Within seconds it seemed that Tammy had moved, first to force her pussy onto her mother's mouth, then leaning forward to get her head between Judith's legs, to get her tongue thrusting into Judith's pussy, both moaning at the pleasure they were receiving.

Within seconds more, both were moaning as their bodies were squirming, then shuddering in orgasm, both crying out as their pleasure overwhelmed them, seeming to go on and on, although a few moments later they were relaxing, their breathing heavy, rolling apart looking slightly embarrassed.

It had been a good show, and had prompted Matty to clasp Marie's tit, his other hand caressing the inside of her thigh, running under her skirt to her crotch, tickling over her panties, caressing her pussy, Marie's body squirming on his lap, the squirming and the show in front of them making his cock rock hard.

Tammy helped Judith up, and they slumped onto a settee opposite Matty and Marie. Tammy smiled, then spoke. "Okay, Matty, get us drinks, then give her the spanking she deserves."

Matty smiled, then got to his feet, throwing Marie over his shoulder as he went to the kitchen. Marie was giggling and squealing and demanding to be let down, but Matty kept her over his shoulder as he prepared the drinks -- slowly -- with one hand. At last he dropped Marie to the floor and took the drinks through to Tammy and Judith. Marie followed, telling Matty that he shouldn't have done that and she felt unsafe, but laughing as well.

Matty passed over the drinks to his wife and mother-in-law, then spun around and grabbed Marie and dragged her to the settee. Without releasing Marie, Matty dropped onto the seat, and dragged Marie over his lap. Marie was good humouredly demanding to be released, demanding that she shouldn't be touched, Matty should let her go.

SMACK. Matty's hand bounced off Marie's ass. The smack had been quite hard and Marie clearly felt the smack through her thin skirt and panties. She went quiet instantly, as she squirmed against the stinging. She felt slightly indignant. "Matty, That hurt," she spat out indignantly, without trying to escape from Matty's lap.

"Then you should be quiet and accept your fate like a grown woman, rather than a squealing girl." Matty sounded stern, but as he spoke he allowed his hand to circle around Marie's ass.

After Marie had stopped squirming, Matty lifted her skirt slowly above her waist, so that her pantie-clad ass was revealed to him. He loved the bright red lacy panties she was wearing against her natural colour. His love for the panties didn't stop him pulling them slowly off her ass, then down her legs as he felt Marie imperceptibly lifting her ass, helping him to pull the panties down to her ankles, from where she kicked them off. Matty felt he had never seen anything so beautiful as this girl lying over his knee.

Matty started at Marie's waist, and slowly and softly allowed his finger to drift along the crack of her ass, reaching down between her legs, gently caressing the lips of her sopping wet pussy. Marie was clearly very aroused already. He slowly moved back along her ass, then eased apart the cheeks of her ass and let his fingers caress her asshole, so beautiful. But Matty was surprised -- Marie tensed, suddenly not relaxing.

Matty whispered to Marie. "What is it honey?"

Marie was nervous. "Please Matty, no-one has ever touched me there. I'm frightened."

Matty continued to caress her asshole, but spoke to her re-assuringly, but as the one in charge. "Don't worry babe. For this evening I own every inch of you. And I will play with your asshole, and in your asshole. You don't have a choice. But you will love it in the end."

The ice was broken by Judith and Tammy who had been watching closely. Both giggled at Matty's unintended double-entendre -- love it in the end, and Marie giggle slightly as well, her tension abating as she squirmed enjoying what Matty was doing to her.

Slowly Matty pushed his finger into Marie's ass, feeling her ring slowly yielding. Again she had tensed, but now wasn't trying to stop what Matty was doing. Within a few moment Matty was up to his second knuckle, then pushed further until his finger was right inside her. Matty paused, then allowed his finger to start turning inside Marie, caressing the inside of her ass.

Suddenly, after a couple of minutes, after Marie had begun to enjoy Matty's finger, SMACK.

Matty allowed his other hand to bounce off Marie's beautiful ass leaving a bright red hand mark on the rounded orbs.

Marie cried out, began to squirm against the pain, clenching and unclenching her ass to fight the stinging. Her ass was also clenching and unclenching against Matty's finger, causing her, after the the stinging abated, to become even more aroused. She moaned softly as the arousal grew.

After a minute or so, SMACK: Matty smacked her again with the same result for Marie -- stinging, fighting the sting, squirming, her ass squeezing on Matty's finger, her arousal growing.

Matty removed his finger. Marie asked, pleaded that he put it back, but Matty had a different idea.

After a few moments he put his thumb to her asshole and gently pushed it into the ring. Although it wasn't as long, the extra thickness made her grip it even more tightly.

Matty eased the middle finger of the same hand into her sopping wet pussy, Marie moaning as he did. As his finger went in, he allowed his first finger to reach for, and rest on her clit. He smiled -- with one hand he had control of her asshole, her pussy, her clitoris. He still had a free hand to do whatever else he wanted. To give her the spanking she wanted.

SMACK. His hand bounced off her beautiful ass, now reddening, and she began to squirm -- firstly to fight the stinging, but then squirming and squeezing his thumb in her ass, the finger in her pussy, her squirming making his finger caress her clitoris. Marie was moaning out loud and would have continued to squirm all the way to orgasm, but Matty wasn't ready -- he simply lifted his finger off her clit, then SMACK, spanked her again.

Again there was the squirming, fighting the stinging, then her ass and pussy pulsing on his thumb and finger, Matty controlling the finger on her clit so she didn't cum.

Matty repeated it 4, 5, 6 more times, until Marie was screaming, and moaning, begging to to cum. Still Matty wasn't ready, he wanted to make this girl so aroused she would explode in orgasm. He repeated the process again, and three times more. Marie was frantic with desire to cum. Matty knew what he wanted.

At last Matty lifted Marie off his lap. Turned so he was lying on the settee, then pulled Marie onto his face. He pushed two fingers into her ass, then clamped his mouth onto her clit and began to suck, and caress with his tongue, so Marie was moaning. In less than half a minute he felt her suddenly explode, her body shaking, moaning out loud as the crashing orgasm overwhelmed her. Matty could feel and taste Marie's pussy juices pouring over his face. He swallowed and drank all he could, she tasted so good.

It seemed like Marie's orgasm would never end, but at last she came down, rolling off Matty, gasping for breath slowly aware of Judith and Tammy applauding.

For a few moments Matty and Marie lay side by side as Marie caught her breath, but Matty was almost screaming for relief. He simply rolled on top of Marie and thrust his cock deep into her sopping wet pussy, as deeply as he could. Marie barely seemed able to respond she was so breathless, but still wrapped her arms around him. Matty thrust his hard cock deep in and out of Marie's cunt, faster and faster until he grunted as he shot his cum deep inside her. Matty seemed to have more cum than ever before, pulsing six or seven times inside her, until he felt himself slowing, his cock shrinking.

"Hey, Matty, get off me, get your cock out of my pussy!" Marie giggled as she pushed Matty off her, both lying around tired and exhausted for the moment.

Tammy got drinks for everyone, welcome after all their exertions, and somehow the sexual tension seemed to have been released, leaving them comfortable sitting around naked, chatting. It was Marie who left first -- the hotel complex was strict on staff and she had to be back at the staff hostel -- staff were never allowed to sleep with guests. Matty, Tammy and Judith showered, then went to bed, naked, Matty in the middle of two gorgeous women................

The rest of the holiday -- the next three days, was a bit the same. Marie would join Tammy, Judith and Matty each evening, enjoying both the women as well as Matty. The holiday was exhausting, and the evening before the three left was very emotional, although Marie was very much looking forward to returning to her home and family at the end of the season a couple of weeks later.

It was twelve months later that Tammy, Judith and Matty were at their local airport, waiting for a flight from the Philippines. They were looking forward to Marie staying the summer, as well as her student sister who had never been overseas before.....................

12